PDA

View Full Version : so what's the appropriate way for a cop to remove a girl from a classroom desk

Blake
10-27-2015, 02:09 PM
4tRsrmMUTcw

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2015, 02:25 PM
First things first....consider her white when he walks in the room....it'll remove his violent inclinations from the start

Wild Cobra
10-27-2015, 02:35 PM
To bad we only see that part.

What started this? Could she have has a weapon?

SpursforSix
10-27-2015, 02:37 PM

Potentially.

Blake
10-27-2015, 03:31 PM

What started this?

Allegedly this:

At least two videos shot by students show the dramatic scene Monday inside a math classroom at Spring Valley High School. None show much of what happened before it, however.

According to Lt. Curtis Wilson, a spokesman for the Richland County Sheriff's Department, the instructor had asked the student "to leave the class several times."

"The assistant principal was there as well," Wilson said. "Then the officer was called to actually have the student removed from that location. The student refused."

This is where the video picks up, capturing Fields as he says, "You're either going to come with me, or I'm going to make you."..........

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/27/us/south-carolina-school-arrest-video/

Oh, Gee!!
10-27-2015, 03:32 PM

Could she be a wearing a bomb? Who knows? This cop is a hero. Who knows how many people this young girl might have taken with her.

resistanze
10-27-2015, 03:50 PM
First things first....consider her white when he walks in the room....it'll remove his violent inclinations from the start

:lol

DMX7
10-27-2015, 03:58 PM
I thought the video was unfair as well.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 04:01 PM

What started this? Could she have has a weapon?Then it's good that the officer kept all the other kids in the room where they could get hurt by the weapon.

DMX7
10-27-2015, 04:04 PM
None of the other students even seemed phased by what happened. :lol

Spurminator
10-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Could she be a wearing a bomb? Who knows? This cop is a hero. Who knows how many people this young girl might have taken with her.

:lol I guess we'll never know any of this because there have been no published news articles about the incident since it happened!

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 04:29 PM

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 04:30 PM

her weapon was her skin

SpursforSix
10-27-2015, 04:57 PM
her weapon was her skin

It will be when she takes them to court.

DarrinS
10-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Another avoidable situation

Michael Jordan.
10-27-2015, 06:33 PM

:lmao what started it is a small dick motherfucker who was bullied in middle school.

Silver&Black
10-27-2015, 06:33 PM
The "appropriate" way is when the cop asks you to get up and follow him....you get up and follow him.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2015, 06:39 PM
If what I read above is true, than what is you'alls solution?

Once she was asked to leave, she is effectively trespassing for failure to do so.

What is your solution?

I seriously doubt this is her first violation at the school. The libtards here complain about bad schools in less advantages areas, and this is one reason.

What is your solution, so a class can be taught instead of disrupted.

I'm fine with making examples out of people, so fewer will follow in their footsteps.

Now before you all say I'm wrong...

Look at the very first word of my post.

Chris
10-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Turns out the cop is a power lifter, so it looked violent because he made it look easy. Back in the 90's they would just beat you with nightsticks until you were unconscious, so she got off easy imo

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 06:48 PM

Once she was asked to leave, she is effectively trespassing for failure to do so.

What is your solution?

I seriously doubt this is her first violation at the school. The libtards here complain about bad schools in less advantages areas, and this is one reason.

I'm fine with making examples out of people, so fewer will follow in their footsteps.

Look at the very first word of my post.Why do you always have to make shit up?

My solution is to not throw a girl across the room.

Silver&Black
10-27-2015, 06:53 PM

And my solution is for the young lady to do what the cop is asking her to do. I guarantee you he didn't just walk in the room and immediately start turning her desk over.

It's excessive...no doubt. I'm not trying to condone the way the cop handled the situation. Clearly, there are better ways to handle it.

But, she could have prevented it also. It's not 100% the cop's fault....

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 06:58 PM
And my solution is for the young lady to do what the cop is asking her to do. I guarantee you he didn't just walk in the room and immediately start turning her desk over.

It's excessive...no doubt. I'm not trying to condone the way the cop handled the situation. Clearly, there are better ways to handle it.

But, she could have prevented it also. It's not 100% the cop's fault....Sure, she should have done whatever the teacher wanted in the first place, that's on her.

But yes, the cop is 100% responsible for what he did there. Legally, I think he might actually skate.

Nbadan
10-27-2015, 07:04 PM
This was handled completely wrong....the class should have been cleared and the situation diffused....instead this girl is gonna walk with a nice settlement from the district...

Blake
10-27-2015, 07:09 PM
Legally, I think he might actually skate.

Criminally I think he'll probably skate. Civilly, I think the girl's family sues and wins.

Blake
10-27-2015, 07:10 PM
This was handled completely wrong....the class should have been cleared and the situation diffused....instead this girl is gonna walk with a nice settlement from the district...

That should be policy. Shit, other kids could have been injured in the process.

Nbadan
10-27-2015, 07:13 PM
That should be policy. Shit, other kids could have been injured in the process.

It is policy....at least in the districts I know here in TX...

Blake
10-27-2015, 07:14 PM
It is policy....at least in the districts I know here in TX...

Well then it's very easy payday for girl's family

Wild Cobra
10-27-2015, 07:18 PM
Why do you always have to make shit up?

I see you don't know the definition of "if", and you didn't provide a solution.

Chump fails again.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2015, 07:19 PM
Criminally I think he'll probably skate. Civilly, I think the girl's family sues and wins.
I think the girl is probably expelled.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Well then it's very easy payday for girl's family

I doubt it. Doesn't look like anything violent happened. He took her to the ground.

Whoop-t-do...

Blake
10-27-2015, 07:33 PM
I doubt it. Doesn't look like anything violent happened. He took her to the ground.

Whoop-t-do...

Lol. I can almost guarantee they get paid.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 07:33 PM
Under no circumstance should a man put his hands on a woman, let alone a child, like the coward in that vid. From all the statements from students and faculty at the school, that child posed no threat. All the victim blaming here leads me to believe yall are woman/child beaters.

BacktoBasics
10-27-2015, 07:38 PM
The "appropriate" way is when the cop asks you to get up and follow him....you get up and follow him.

But, she could have prevented it also. It's not 100% the cop's fault....It is 100% the cops fault and people like you are the reason it keeps happening. Even if you don't "condone" it you're excusing it to some degree.

Bottom line the job of the officer is to peacefully defuse the situation. Defiance is not cause to escalate a situation with physical force. That cop was looking to make a point. It was deliberate and with complete disregard for any of the people in the classroom.

100% failure by the officer to do his job.

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 07:59 PM
She won't be doing that again.

Blake
10-27-2015, 08:02 PM
She won't be doing that again.

maybe. Cop definitely won't be doing that again.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 08:08 PM
I see you don't know the definition of "if", and you didn't provide a solution.

Chump fails again."If a bunch of shit I just made up is true, the shit I just made up CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!"

Blake
10-27-2015, 08:14 PM
I think the girl is probably expelled.

Probably. But her classroom conduct isn't the issue.

benefactor
10-27-2015, 08:20 PM
Classroom should have definitely been cleared first. Then he should have called for more assistance and there should have been more dialogue. An extra few minutes of conversation could be the difference between having to restrain someone and having them comply. With a couple of extra officers assisting, moving her out of the desk would have gone much smoother. If she continued to resist she could be moved to the ground and cuffed.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2015, 08:34 PM
Under no circumstance should a man put his hands on a woman, let alone a child, like the coward in that vid. From all the statements from students and faculty at the school, that child posed no threat. All the victim blaming here leads me to believe yall are woman/child beaters.

Naah these sawm's wouldnt hit a child or woman....the real issue with them is cowardice mixed with e-toughness....most cops got rejected in some form or fashion their whole lives....starting with their mamas......their mama probably refused them her titties when they were babies...they grew up a malnourished high school softie...graduated from high school then got a gun, a little tight t-shirt and became an overcompensating tough guy...:lol

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 08:44 PM
Naah these sawm's wouldnt hit a child or woman....the real issue with them is cowardice mixed with e-toughness....most cops got rejected in some form or fashion their whole lives....starting with their mamas......their mama probably refused them her titties when they were babies...they grew up a malnourished high school softie...graduated from high school then got a gun, a little tight t-shirt and became an overcompensating tough guy...:lol

Yea I know these white supremacist sawm's wouldn't bust a grape and are just trolling, but they're the ones in jury's letting cowards like officer slam get away with shit like this. This is my post from the political forum. This cop fits your description to the T:

cop has a reckless history:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/ben-fields-richland-county-south-carolina-sheriff-deputy-spring-valley-high-school-photo-football-coach-bodybuilder-cop-student-desk-video-complaints/ (http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/ben-fields-richland-county-south-carolina-sheriff-deputy-spring-valley-high-school-photo-football-coach-bodybuilder-cop-student-desk-video-complaints/)

look at this tough guyhttp://i61.tinypic.com/15h1qo6.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MI7wPpbD_M

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Yea I know these white supremacist sawm's wouldn't bust a grape and are just trolling, but they're the ones in jury's letting cowards like officer slam get away with shit like this. This is my post from the political forum. This cop fits your description to the T:

I stole that line from Martin from Bad Boys 2 :lol

Silver&Black
10-27-2015, 09:30 PM
people like you are the reason it keeps happening.

Really? Really? Now I'm to blame?

Yes or No question to you........if the girl just did what the cop asked her to do.....none of this would have happened? I'm not taking up for the cop...if he gets fired and sued....that's A O.K. with me.

Why are you so quick to defend "Defiance"?

Silver&Black
10-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Probably. But her classroom conduct isn't the issue.

Then why were the police called? I guess that cop just decided to profile that girl today. "Her classroom conduct" is the beginning of it all.....

Biernutz
10-27-2015, 09:43 PM
The girl wanted a to make a scene in class. She was told by her teacher to put her
phone away but she kept on texting after her teacher told her to stop. He told her to
leave the room and go to the office but she would not. The teacher called security and
he told her to get up out of the seat but she refused. When security tried to take her out of the
seat she started to fight him. Remember she was asked to stop texting by the teacher and
the security man also asked her to get up and leave. She was looking for a fight and got one.
Should he have pepper sprayed her or tazed her. Too bad she didn't think to bring clock
parts in a pencil case to class so she could meet Obama and get all kinds of free stuff....

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 09:46 PM
Yeah, officer was clearly in fear for his life. Would be well within his rights to kill her.

Silver&Black
10-27-2015, 09:51 PM
Yeah, officer was clearly in fear for his life. Would be well within his rights to kill her.

:rolleyes

Nobody said ANYTHING about killing the girl, Chump. C'mon now...why go there?

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2015, 09:52 PM
The girl wanted a to make a scene in class. She was told by her teacher to put her
phone away but she kept on texting after her teacher told her to stop. He told her to
leave the room and go to the office but she would not. The teacher called security and
he told her to get up out of the seat but she refused. When security tried to take her out of the
seat she started to fight him. Remember she was asked to stop texting by the teacher and
the security man also asked her to get up and leave. She was looking for a fight and got one.
Should he have pepper sprayed her or tazed her. Too bad she didn't think to bring clock
parts in a pencil case to class so she could meet Obama and get all kinds of free stuff....

What? You're so retarded till you gotta write fucking play by play affirmations to yourself? :lol you fucking dweeb....:lol

Biernutz
10-27-2015, 09:55 PM
What? You're so retarded till you gotta write fucking play by play affirmations to yourself? :lol you fucking dweeb....:lol

your just stupid...she was in the wrong and she had many chances to change what happened...also
your a racist ...

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 10:05 PM
I hope you geeks don't have daughters. "I'm not saying the cop was right, but..." Shut the fuck up!!! If she didn't want to get up out of her seat, then they need to call her parents or find someone at that school with the appropriate skills to talk to her and get her to get up. I can think of several options this could have been handled without violence.

Any man assault my seed like that will have to fight me, straight up.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 10:09 PM
And the coward cop arrested a young man who stood up to defend the young lady. Salute to him for that.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/10/26/student-speaks-out-about-vicious-assault-on-classmate-says-it-was-because-she-was-chewing-gum-video/ (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/10/26/student-speaks-out-about-vicious-assault-on-classmate-says-it-was-because-she-was-chewing-gum-video/)

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 10:20 PM

Nobody said ANYTHING about killing the girl, Chump. C'mon now...why go there?Why not? All bets are off once she kind of tried to backhand him.

BacktoBasics
10-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Really? Really? Now I'm to blame?

Yes or No question to you........if the girl just did what the cop asked her to do.....none of this would have happened? I'm not taking up for the cop...if he gets fired and sued....that's A O.K. with me.

Why are you so quick to defend "Defiance"?Yes. You're now part of the problem. You clearly don't get it. The job of the officer is to defuse the situation and serve the public's best interest. Instead he escalated a situation that wasn't life threatening because someone "didn't listen". The fact that the situation could have been avoided if the girl simply listened is irrelevant.

What is relevant is the job of the officer and how he handles the situation. The officer was the one who proactively took the event to another level, physically no less. When his job is to do the exact opposite. Then to make matters worse he endangered everyone else around him the moment he acted against protocol.

...and actually one of the first things he should have thought of was protecting the safety and best interest of the minor who was refusing to move. Not how to physically make them move. Until you understand that...then you're just as bad as the officer who assaulted the girl. Sorry.

TheBestEver
10-27-2015, 10:25 PM

I don't have a problem with hardy, at all. Love his aggression and passion. Special teams coach needed that. Dan Bailey is the only reason that guy still has a job.

BacktoBasics
10-27-2015, 10:30 PM
your just stupid...she was in the wrong and she had many chances to change what happened...also
your a racist ...Who cares that she was in the wrong. This is what people like you don't understand. The officer is paid for by the public and his job is to protect and serve the public. Especially the best interest of a minor.

When people like you demand that we are to stand down and automatically obey the ones we give the authority to protect us...its no wonder they abuse that power.

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 10:39 PM
He was obviously a strong dude, should have just picked her disobedient ass up desk and all and walked her out.

Avante
10-27-2015, 10:40 PM
Her dad should kick that punks ass. If he can't do it hire it done.

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Her dad should kick that punks ass. If he can't do it hire it done.
Tough to pull off from jail.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Horrible reach. Try again.

~O~
10-27-2015, 11:13 PM
The child was Hardheaded but did not deserve all the thrashing. What he should have done was lifted the desk and took her out of the room. What would she do? She would surely get of the desk then. That would be a more non violent way to deescalate the situation. She would have been outsmarted, out of the class, and pissed.

I'm sure all you guys grew up with hardheaded class mates who couldn't follow directions at all costs. When you became an adult, you realized these kids had most likely, horrible upbringings.

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 11:15 PM
Horrible reach. Try again.
It was a softball from avante relax. And learn how to use "reach" better next time when dealing with statistics.

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 11:17 PM
The child was Hardheaded but did not deserve all the thrashing. What he should have done was lifted the desk and took her out of the room. What would she do? She would surely get of the desk then. That would be a more non violent way to deescalate the situation. She would have been outsmarted, out of the class, and pissed.

I'm sure all you guys grew up with hardheaded class mates who couldn't follow directions at all costs. When you became an adult, you realized these kids had most likely, horrible upbringings.

Same thoughts here. Carrying her and the desk out would have humiliated her for being the brat she was.

Did just read another video shows her hit the cop, haven't seen it yet. Still doesn't change my thoughts on the lift and carry out tactic.

Blake
10-27-2015, 11:46 PM

Then why were the police called? I guess that cop just decided to profile that girl today. "Her classroom conduct" is the beginning of it all.....

Actually I'm not even sure what she did was grounds for expulsion much less anything more than a few days of suspension.

Not even sure why a policeman was necessary. If the girl was 6 didn't want to leave her desk, would they have called the cops just the same?

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2015, 12:04 AM
Actually I'm not even sure what she did was grounds for expulsion much less anything more than a few days of suspension.

Not even sure why a policeman was necessary. If the girl was 6 didn't want to leave her desk, would they have called the cops just the same?
Be thankful you'll never have to worry about this with your children at the private Christian school you are paying for.

Trill Clinton
10-28-2015, 12:22 AM
It was a softball from avante relax. And learn how to use "reach" better next time when dealing with statistics.

Wasn't talking about your race bait. I meant to quote the lame who quoted me.

Avante
10-28-2015, 12:28 AM
I would have tried to talk some sense into the kid. If I saw that just wasn't going to work then I would have dragged her and her desk out the door. If she's kicking and punching I'm pretty sure I could handle it.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2015, 12:33 AM
I would have tried to talk some sense into the kid. If I saw that just wasn't going to work then I would have dragged her and her desk out the door. If she's kicking and punching I'm pretty sure I could handle it.
At what age would you have chosen this path over your previous interactions?

Chris
10-28-2015, 12:40 AM
The failure is on the teacher and then the principal who were unable to dissolve the situation. Their inablity to do much of anything should be of greater concern. An officer using excessive force is really nothing new, and not going to change anytime soon. The age and/or sex of the offender are superficial in the eyes of the law.

HI-FI
10-28-2015, 12:45 AM
The failure is on the teacher and then the principal who were unable to dissolve the situation. Their inablity to do much of anything should be of greater concern. An officer using excessive force is really nothing new, and not going to change anytime soon. The age and/or sex of the offender are superficial in the eyes of the law.
normally i agree with your posts but I think the blame starts with the sheboon for being an unruly bitch. anytime a cop goes ballistic though people should be concerned.

Chris
10-28-2015, 12:55 AM
normally i agree with your posts but I think the blame starts with the sheboon for being an unruly bitch. anytime a cop goes ballistic though people should be concerned.

Absolutely it's the kids fault, even moreso if her parent(s) condone that type of behavior. That is certainly not normal, and she kind of got what was coming to her IMO

z0sa
10-28-2015, 05:10 AM
Typical "it's because she was black" response from the media/usual suspects.

When a police officer has been called to the classroom to remove you, it's abundantly clear YOU, the student, are disrupting the flow of activity, AKA LEARNING, in the classroom. Clearing the room is not the solution. You need to follow the teacher's instructions to relinquish your phone and go to detention/principal's office/etc. If YOU have let the situation reach the point where a cop is forced to remove you physically, that's on you. Regardless of your race, creed, color of skin, whatever.

Calling it some kind of hate crime/hate motivated arrest is fucking absurd. GTFO of the classroom with your disruptive diva bullshit. At the same time, was it excessive? Perhaps. But it is ENTIRELY on the student for escalating the situation to the point that the school cop was even called into the classroom.

Chinook
10-28-2015, 06:56 AM
I'm all for teaching kids to not put themselves in a position to where a police officer can rationalize hurting or killing you. I've said that many times here. But this is just silly. The dude Donkey Konged her for what? He must have seen too many cop movies where the police abuse the hell out of their suspects and cover it up with witty catch-phrase and a sarcastic attitude (that gets results). Doesn't work that way in the real world. He's going to learn that the hard way.

Chinook
10-28-2015, 06:59 AM
Under no circumstance should a man put his hands on a woman, let alone a child, like the coward in that vid.

I abhor this sexist line of reasoning. A person should never use violence as anything but a last resort against anyone. And whenever violence is absolutely necessary, it should have no discrimination.

benefactor
10-28-2015, 07:54 AM
I abhor this sexist line of reasoning. A person should never use violence as anything but a last resort against anyone. And whenever violence is absolutely necessary, it should have no discrimination.
Yeah...that's a pretty dumb statement.

I've always told people I work restraints with that there are two things you always remember...first, don't fuck around...go in with conviction and get the takedown done for the safety of everyone involved(after other non-physical measures have been exhausted, of course)...second, never underestimate the women...they can be a lot stronger than you think and they typically scratch, bite and go for the nuts.

Blake
10-28-2015, 07:55 AM
Be thankful you'll never have to worry about this with your children at the private Christian school you are paying for.

Pretty much. A smaller class with well behaved kids is definitely a big plus of a private school

Sportcamper
10-28-2015, 08:23 AM
I would have tried to talk some sense into the kid. If I saw that just wasn't going to work then I would have dragged her and her desk out the door.

That is what I thought…:tu...A 220 lb man could have simply dragged the desk & student out the door….Instead he goes Mike Tyson on the kid & traumatizes the entire class…The Cop also arrested a student who captured the incident on her cell phone when she refused to give the Cop her phone…

BacktoBasics
10-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Absolutely it's the kids fault, even moreso if her parent(s) condone that type of behavior. That is certainly not normal, and she kind of got what was coming to her IMOYou were doing fine until this post. In no logical way possible is this kid responsible for the inability of an officer to fulfill his line of duty. These types of incidents are never about the unruly individual...they're all about the people trained to protect the people around the unruly person and the actual person themselves.

You guys don't seem to understand that. There could be any number of reasons why someone, especially a minor, could be acting out. Anything from big fat brat, emotional stress within the home to something medical or even so far as previous physical trauma from something as simple as a bump to the head. Going into these situation the officer needs to reconcile the reality that he has very little to go on. The point is that the officer's job isn't to take this kid down, its to diffuse the situation so that safety can be restored and the root of the problem can be addressed by the next professional trained to do so. Whether that's a court of law or psychiatrist...etc.

The actual child instigating is a moot point. This is what officers sign up to contend with...and really sign up to protect. Even if that means protecting a bratty teen from herself.

BacktoBasics
10-28-2015, 08:57 AM
even moreso if her parent(s) condone that type of behavior

For fucks sake do you people actual read the shit you post. If the parents condoned this kind of behavior its even more reason to blame the cop not the child. There is obviously some kind of mental or psychological issue that needs extensive counseling if the parents are condoning this kind of behavior. That last thing that teen needs is fear of the people who are put in place to protect them, or in this case, further abuse from them. That fear and abuse from authority would seemingly already exist at home.

Sometimes you guys just don't think things through...just like that officer.

JoeChalupa
10-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Starts at home. My kids know damn well not to disrespect their teachers and talk back. Teachers should not have to discipline and babysit children's behaviors. Yes it happens but they are there to teach. Officer was out of line and over reacted, IMHO.

mrsmaalox
10-28-2015, 09:35 AM

What is your solution?

Look at the very first word of my post.

Why would you think that? Because she's black in a bad school in a less advantaged area?

JoeChalupa
10-28-2015, 09:49 AM
All our kids teachers have our cell phone numbers and have been asked to call us ASAP regarding any issues with their behavior. We support teachers 100%.

AmericanPsycho
10-28-2015, 09:52 AM
Kids have no respect for authority these days.

Blake
10-28-2015, 10:00 AM
All our kids teachers have our cell phone numbers and have been asked to call us ASAP regarding any issues with their behavior. We support teachers 100%.

What do you think should have been done here in this situation, Joe?

Starting from when the girl refused to leave her seat, saying she did nothing wrong.

Blake
10-28-2015, 10:02 AM
Kids have no respect for authority these days.

Kids have been the same for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Blake
10-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Why would you think that? Because she's black in a bad school in a less advantaged area?

lol

mrsmaalox
10-28-2015, 10:05 AM
The class disruption was caused by the teacher. As you can see, a cop throwing a kid across the room did not get much of a reaction from the rest of the class so I wouldn't think that a girl sitting at her desk texting was a huge distraction for them. Unless the teacher had to make a fuss because one of their robots wasn't following their "rules". Man the longer my kids are in school, the more I can hardly wait to get them away from these non thinking, hysterical "teachers" and their henchmen.

AmericanPsycho
10-28-2015, 10:05 AM
Kids have been the same for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Not their behavior in school.

JoeChalupa
10-28-2015, 10:10 AM
The class disruption was caused by the teacher. As you can see, a cop throwing a kid across the room did not get much of a reaction from the rest of the class so I wouldn't think that a girl sitting at her desk texting was a huge distraction for them. Unless the teacher had to make a fuss because one of their robots wasn't following their "rules". Man the longer my kids are in school, the more I can hardly wait to get them away from these non thinking, hysterical "teachers" and their henchmen.

No, the student should have followed the teacher's directions. If you don't want your kids following directions then do like Blake and put them in private school. There are many, many awesome teachers out there who need the support of parents.

mrsmaalox
10-28-2015, 10:13 AM

Whoop-t-do...

Yep no violence happened here. He threw a kid less than half his weight across the room. Yep, whoop-t-do.

JoeChalupa
10-28-2015, 10:21 AM
What do you think should have been done here in this situation, Joe?

Starting from when the girl refused to leave her seat, saying she did nothing wrong.

That is a very good question and do I have the right answer? Probably not, I dont know the child's history. I just believe this could have been handled much better. What is the historymof the parents involvement? Why could neither the class teacher, principle or counselor calmly speak and gain the acceptance of the child the importance of taking the issue outside the classroom? Also I've seen reports that this officer had a rep of slamming other students so that may be reason other students did not display a greater reaction. As a parent I would not tolerate disprespect of a teacher.

mrsmaalox
10-28-2015, 10:45 AM
No, the student should have followed the teacher's directions. If you don't want your kids following directions then do like Blake and put them in private school. There are many, many awesome teachers out there who need the support of parents.

I agree the student should follow the teachers directions. However, an awesome teacher, like an awesome parent, knows what battles to fight for the good of the rest of the family or classroom. I am pretty sure that your kids, like all others have pushed their limits on you, I know mine have on me. And I'm inclined to believe that you were a nurturing, rational, boundary setting parent (not a Nazi-esque disciplinarian) who didn't mete out "one size fits all" punishments regardless of the situation just because a rule was broken. So you gave the teacher your number----you realize that calling parents is not first line anymore? They can pretty much apprehend, detain and search your kid without calling you first, check out the handbook. The teacher having your cell number makes no difference at all legally---esp if that "awesome" teacher feels a texting violation is severe enough to stop the class and have the authorities come in to cause further disruption (remember they didn't want their class disrupted in the first place) by throwing a student across the room. So if it was your kid thrown across the room, you'd be okay because they texted?

And I gotta say your crack about sending kids to private school if you don't want them to follow directions is one of the dumbest things I've read in this thread :lmao

Spurminator
10-28-2015, 10:49 AM
The football coach made my kid run laps in August until he almost died of dehydration, but it was my kid's fault because he was late to practice. Don't be late to practice if you don't want to suffer the consequences. Kids these days have no sense of punctuality.

BacktoBasics
10-28-2015, 10:55 AM
The football coach made my kid run laps in August until he almost died of dehydration, but it was my kid's fault because he was late to practice. Don't be late to practice if you don't want to suffer the consequences. Kids these days have no sense of punctuality.Yeah, fuck yeah. What that coach should have done was puncture one of his lungs then make him run. Don't be fucking late and stuff then you won't get shanked and forced to run while gurgling blood. Nothing like a near death experience to show them. No sense of authority...fuck millennials. :rolleyes

Spurminator
10-28-2015, 11:04 AM
If people would just follow the commands of authority at all times with no hint of resistance or disorderly conduct, we can all live in the North Korea-esque utopia so many of us long for.

BacktoBasics
10-28-2015, 11:23 AM
If people would just follow the commands of authority at all times with no hint of resistance or disorderly conduct, we can all live in the North Korea-esque utopia so many of us long for.This is great advice for all my past ex's.

Blake
10-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Not their behavior in school.

so you believe there was a point in time where all kids were well behaved?

DisAsTerBot
10-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Fired
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/us/south-carolina-school-arrest-videos/index.html

Blake
10-28-2015, 11:36 AM
If you don't want your kids following directions then do like Blake and put them in private school.

Wut

Trill Clinton
10-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Typical "it's because she was black" response from the media/usual suspects.

When a police officer has been called to the classroom to remove you, it's abundantly clear YOU, the student, are disrupting the flow of activity, AKA LEARNING, in the classroom. Clearing the room is not the solution. You need to follow the teacher's instructions to relinquish your phone and go to detention/principal's office/etc. If YOU have let the situation reach the point where a cop is forced to remove you physically, that's on you. Regardless of your race, creed, color of skin, whatever.

Calling it some kind of hate crime/hate motivated arrest is fucking absurd. GTFO of the classroom with your disruptive diva bullshit. At the same time, was it excessive? Perhaps. But it is ENTIRELY on the student for escalating the situation to the point that the school cop was even called into the classroom.

Typical you ignore all the racist innuendo from the usual suspects in their justification of a CHILD being body slammed and suplexed. If the cop was black and the child was a white female, I'm sure then you'd be singing a different tune. Why don't we sew videos of black cops at schools body slamming white female children? Because they know better. They know they would be crucified if they did so.

z0sa
10-28-2015, 01:45 PM
That child was disrupting an entire classroom full of children, and refused to move from her seat. Something tells me the child is gonna be facing more than just this takedown from the cops in the future. I'm sure it will never be her fault for allowing situations to escalate to such extreme levels, right? No matter how fucking stupid she acts, she's the victim.

That victim mentality is straight pussy shit, bro. Victim mentality totally. You don't wanna get body slammed, calmly walk out of the room LONG before he is even needed. Once again, it may hav been excessive, but what the fuck do you kids think is going to happen when you are directly impeding and disrupting others. I mean this is a goddamn school room, diva. Get off your phone and learn, stupid.

z0sa
10-28-2015, 01:55 PM
And for the record, I would not give any more of a fuck about a white princess getting body slammed by a brotha at all. In fact a lot more of them exist that need that shit than black girls (just demographics).

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 01:58 PM
This is ridiculous. That cop should never have been involved in the first place. He's there to stop mass murderers and shit.

It's good that he got fired though. Warrior cop was out of control.

DMX7
10-28-2015, 02:13 PM
He was called in by the teacher to remove the student. He removed her.

Trill Clinton
10-28-2015, 02:21 PM
That child was disrupting an entire classroom full of children, and refused to move from her seat. Something tells me the child is gonna be facing more than just this takedown from the cops in the future. I'm sure it will never be her fault for allowing situations to escalate to such extreme levels, right? No matter how fucking stupid she acts, she's the victim.

That victim mentality is straight pussy shit, bro. Victim mentality totally. You don't wanna get body slammed, calmly walk out of the room LONG before he is even needed. Once again, it may hav been excessive, but what the fuck do you kids think is going to happen when you are directly impeding and disrupting others. I mean this is a goddamn school room, diva. Get off your phone and learn, stupid.

ive read several comments from her classmates who says otherwise. they say they weren't distracted at all and that the teacher and cop were the ones doing waaaaaay to much. i don't understand you. victim mentality? she was a victim, dumbass. a child was assaulted and we have adults here justifying it. are you that morally demonic?

nobody is perfect and children will do childish things like chew gum, bring cellphones to class, skip class, talk back to teachers, etc and none of those warrant getting slammed and drug across a floor in front of other students. that is very unprofessional and reckless. you have a savage state of mind, friend.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Anybody have the third video that shows her punching the cop in the chest?

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Oh yeah. He probably has a broken sternum.

DMX7
10-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Anybody have the third video that shows her punching the cop in the chest?

Of course they're not going to show that one.

DMX7
10-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Ben Carson tries to stab someone and he's a hero.

This officer of the law simply tries to make the classroom a safe and distraction free zone, and he is labeled a monster.

Is this America? Are we still living in America anymore?

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 02:56 PM
You can find all three in Shaun King's twitter feed -- I know you follow that.

There is nothing even close a punch until he's already got her in that weird headlock.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 02:58 PM

This officer of the law simply tries to make the classroom a safe and distraction free zone, and he is labeled a monster.

Is this America? Are we still living in America anymore?She's probably Seventh Day Adventist.

mingus
10-28-2015, 03:01 PM
More liberal finger pointing...of course in cases such as these lost in conversation as always is the stupidity of the antagonist, perpetuating stupid antagonism into the future.

Girl was being disruptive, and it looked like, in fighting him off, she leaned back and landed on her ass.

Now, granted, this cop was a d-bag for dragging her. That was excessive. He also had 3 other complaints against him (2 of them he won), in separate instances. He should've been fired before this one.

Hopefully, police can hire better cops in the future so shit like this basically never happens.

Also hopefully regular people won't antagonize them in the future.

I have more faith in the former given that the media and liberals generally don't care about covering the latter because, accountability just doesn't matter to them. They want you to depend on them for all you're miseries.

DMX7
10-28-2015, 03:02 PM
She's probably Seventh Day Adventist.

I don't know what she is, but I know Ben Carson is a Seventh Day Adventist, and I don't know about that religion.

I just know that saying I don't know about makes it seem a bit more ominous. That, I can tell you.

clambake
10-28-2015, 03:03 PM
she's ok. if i were the parent, i'd thank him for not hurting her cuz i'd kick her ass when we got home.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2015, 03:05 PM
You can find all three in Shaun King's twitter feed -- I know you follow that.

There is nothing even close a punch until he's already got her in that weird headlock.
I stopped following him once I found out he was pretending to be black. Can you link the third vid

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 04:38 PM
I stopped following him once I found out he was pretending to be black. Can you link the third vidI don't know which one is the third and dude looks black enough to me. You can find it as easily as I did.

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 05:08 PM

You must be from Ixtapa Mexico

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 05:09 PM
she's ok. if i were the parent, i'd thank him for not hurting her cuz i'd kick her ass when we got home.

This is her moment to cash in....if it were my kid the cop wouldn't be able to patrol the streets

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 05:13 PM

Is this America? Are we still living in America anymore?

White people are in denial about BC - Ben Carson just like they were about BC- Bill Cosby...they wanted suck his ass clean as long as he was giving pound cake speeches about blacks..but once they found out he was just taking that white vag by the pound...then they turned on him :lol

DarrinS
10-28-2015, 05:40 PM
Getting smacked around by white cop: National news (followed by national outrage)

Getting smacked around by fellow black citizen: "World Star!" (followed by maniacal laughter)

spurraider21
10-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Lol. I can almost guarantee they get paid.
an almost guarantee is almost worth something

spurraider21
10-28-2015, 05:48 PM
so women should only be allowed to be arrested by female cops?

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't know which one is the third and dude looks black enough to me. You can find it as easily as I did.
He pulled a Rachel Dolezal.

I just want to see the vid where she allegedly punched the cop.

DMX7
10-28-2015, 05:50 PM
White people are in denial about BC - Ben Carson just like they were about BC- Bill Cosby...they wanted suck his ass clean as long as he was giving pound cake speeches about blacks..but once they found out he was just taking that white vag by the pound...then they turned on him :lol

I don't even know what any of that means.

spurraider21
10-28-2015, 05:53 PM
This is ridiculous. That cop should never have been involved in the first place. He's there to stop mass murderers and shit.

It's good that he got fired though. Warrior cop was out of control.

spurraider21
10-28-2015, 05:55 PM
I don't know which one is the third
likely the one after the first and second

Blake
10-28-2015, 06:38 PM
an almost guarantee is almost worth something

My full guarantee is worth the same

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 06:39 PM
He pulled a Rachel Dolezal.

I just want to see the vid where she allegedly punched the cop.All three are there. What part of that do you not understand.

:rolleyesUsing them for regular discipline is stupid.

likely the one after the first and secondNo telling which one was released first from the tweet.

clambake
10-28-2015, 06:51 PM
This is her moment to cash in....if it were my kid the cop wouldn't be able to patrol the streets

he'd snap you like a twig,

clambake
10-28-2015, 06:55 PM
he'd snap you like a twig,

sorry, that was mean.

i meant to say black kids don't have fathers that they know of.

DMC
10-28-2015, 10:08 PM
taze the bitch

DarrinS
10-29-2015, 09:37 PM
Not national news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWzu-c2ILMg

ChumpDumper
10-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Do you ever have a point, Darrin?

Wild Cobra
10-29-2015, 11:36 PM
Yep no violence happened here. He threw a kid less than half his weight across the room. Yep, whoop-t-do.
Hey.

The cops are getting better.

At least he didn't shoot her!

DJR210
10-29-2015, 11:51 PM
Not national news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWzu-c2ILMg

:lmao trained officer getting pieced up by some high school POS

DarrinS
10-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Do you ever have a point, Darrin?

Happened at the SAME school where the girl was flipped and the cop subsequently got fired. As far as I know, the other incident I pointed out never made nat'l news.

Blake
10-30-2015, 09:37 AM
Happened at the SAME school where the girl was flipped and the cop subsequently got fired. As far as I know, the other incident I pointed out never made nat'l news.

Link?

Spurminator
10-30-2015, 09:48 AM
Happened at the SAME school where the girl was flipped and the cop subsequently got fired.

Are you sure? The only thing I can find to validate that is a comment on the YouTube video

ChumpDumper
10-30-2015, 09:58 AM
Happened at the SAME school where the girl was flipped and the cop subsequently got fired. As far as I know, the other incident I pointed out never made nat'l news.And it should have made national news because...?

Blake
10-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Are you sure? The only thing I can find to validate that is a comment on the YouTube video

:depressed the story only made national YouTube

Trill Clinton
10-30-2015, 10:24 AM
darrin finding any video he can to justify child abuse.

Quetzal-X
10-30-2015, 10:43 AM

Brother Trill, these niggas have never, and will never care about justice unless it pertains to THEIR justice. Inherit that shit from the fo fathers of this nation.

DarrinS
10-30-2015, 10:45 AM

Not trying to justify anything. Just showing what's important to the media vs. what's not important.

The following isn't a national story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggQg0LOsKk

DarrinS
10-30-2015, 10:46 AM
And it should have made national news because...?

It shouldn't. Cop wasn't white.

Trill Clinton
10-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Brother Trill, these niggas have never, and will never care about justice unless it pertains to THEIR justice. Inherit that shit from the fo fathers of this nation.

yup.

Spurminator
10-30-2015, 11:45 AM
It shouldn't. Cop wasn't white.

Victim also wasn't female and threw the first punch. Bad behavior by the cop and hopefully he was disciplined.

Trill Clinton
10-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Not trying to justify anything. Just showing what's important to the media vs. what's not important.

The following isn't a national story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggQg0LOsKk

stop the fake outrage. you could give a damn about a child being abused. go back to parker vs kawhi trolling, geek.

Trill Clinton
10-30-2015, 11:49 AM
and of course the black cop hitting the white student is immediately charged and fired, meanwhile officer slam is labeled as a hero and no sign of any charges.

Spurminator
10-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Haven't you guys figured out that the media in the Internet age favors stories that pit half the country against the other? A black cop swinging at a black kid doesn't have very many supporters. There's no controversy. There's no online debate over whether his actions were justified. Everyone agreed he was out of line. Therefore, the story has no legs.

Make him a white cop and suddenly you've got millions of people crying racism and millions of Darrins who are willing to spend days on end to justify the actions and/or claim the race card is being misused. Controversy > conversation > more material for stories > more clicks/views > more ad revenue.

Spurminator
10-30-2015, 11:58 AM
Frankly, the media would care a lot less if we could all just unanimously say, "Yeah, you know, cops probably shouldn't toss kids across the floor to get them to follow instructions." But we can't do that because there are still a confusingly high number of people who think reverse racism is the biggest issue plaguing this country.

DarrinS
10-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Frankly, the media would care a lot less if we could all just unanimously say, "Yeah, you know, cops probably shouldn't toss kids across the floor to get them to follow instructions." But we can't do that because there are still a confusingly high number of people who think reverse racism is the biggest issue plaguing this country.

No one thinks cops should throw kids across the floor, but the shit was already handled. Guy was fired. It's not an international incident -- or it shouldn't be.

No one thinks reverse racism is the biggest issue plaguing this country. Straw much?

ChumpDumper
10-30-2015, 01:14 PM
No one thinks cops should throw kids across the floorYou should read the rest of the thread.

Spurminator
10-30-2015, 01:14 PM
No one thinks cops should throw kids across the floor, but the shit was already handled. Guy was fired. It's not an international incident -- or it shouldn't be.

Guy being fired was the last story related to this. It's not like this story is still in the headlines.

Biernutz
10-30-2015, 04:50 PM
Today , over 100 students walked out in support of officer Davis.
The students black and white walked out of class and rallied in the
school atrium area. The principal asked the students to go back to
class and they peacefully returned without tearing the school up.
Officer Davis had support at the school with some students.

DMX7
10-31-2015, 01:06 PM

Officer Davis is a hero to many. It's not right what happened to him.

Blake
10-31-2015, 08:30 PM

So if they don't go back to class do they call the cops to throw them in

Biernutz
10-31-2015, 08:57 PM

What do you think?

Blake
11-01-2015, 09:48 AM
What do you think?

I think you're slow

RD2191
11-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Classroom should have definitely been cleared first. Then he should have called for more assistance and there should have been more dialogue. An extra few minutes of conversation could be the difference between having to restrain someone and having them comply. With a couple of extra officers assisting, moving her out of the desk would have gone much smoother. If she continued to resist she could be moved to the ground and cuffed.

Pretty much this.

Thread
11-01-2015, 12:22 PM
If I had a job with the benefits & pension that this officer had I'd look out for myself, and do as little as possible to put myself in harms way...job wise & career wise.

It's much too late now to reverse the tide.

BacktoBasics
11-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Officer Davis had support at the school with some students.Nothing to be surprised about here. Stupidity has a history of advocating against their own best interest.

Biernutz
11-01-2015, 03:26 PM
I think you're slow

I think your trolling is weak

Blake
11-01-2015, 04:21 PM
I think your trolling is weak

didn't ask

NASCARdad
11-01-2015, 05:10 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/e2/e0/9ce2e026202fea74ebffa8721885b9c7.jpg

Biernutz
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM
didn't ask

clueless

resistanze
11-01-2015, 06:51 PM

Trill Clinton
11-02-2015, 02:23 AM
this brotha spoke hot fiyahttp://i64.tinypic.com/2e0sku9.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRKsBLm-AHE