his bulls vs cavs
that game will cost the tax payer over 1 million dollars
I sure hope he enjoys every minute:rolleyes

Fireball
10-27-2015, 07:33 PM
you pay taxes ... :downspin:

peacemaker885
10-27-2015, 07:34 PM
Fantastic and well deserved! Enjoy the game Mr Prez!

ElNono
10-27-2015, 07:35 PM
hopefully that's not the excuse you used to avoid getting an education, tbh...

DeRozan m8
10-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Piece of shit

RD2191
10-27-2015, 07:51 PM

:lmao

SpurPadre
10-27-2015, 07:56 PM
LOL @ republicans grasping at straws.

DeRozan m8
10-27-2015, 08:04 PM
You need to look above the demo/rep thing tbh, its an illusion tbh
Divide and conquer.

Cheers

NASpurs
10-27-2015, 08:06 PM

ZombieNono with no regard for human life

Russ
10-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Fantastic that the Prez is at an NBA game on the opening night of the World Series!

An "Executive Order" reordering the sports world.

:flag:

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 08:21 PM
Fantastic that the Prez is at an NBA game on the opening night of the World Series!

An "Executive Order" reordering the sports world.

:flag:Probably easier to schedule this night ahead of time.

Russ
10-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Probably easier to schedule this night ahead of time.

Not if the you know the history of the Cubs . . .

RayTdropout
set up Faag

RayTdropout
Shut

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Not if the you know the history of the Cubs . . .Pretty sure he's a White Sox fan anyway.

Russ
10-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Pretty sure he's a White Sox fan anyway.

Southsiders know the Northsiders (Cubs) better than anyone.

his bulls vs cavs

Don't worry -- the President never pays face value.

hater
10-27-2015, 08:33 PM
At least he didn't bomb a hospital again tonight tbqh

Russ
10-27-2015, 08:38 PM

Doctors Without Borders would like to thank the NBA . . .

Diego20
10-27-2015, 09:45 PM
op thinks he's in 2007 :depressed

rmt
10-27-2015, 09:46 PM
$1610 per month in health insurance premiums to cover my family of 5. Where's the $2500 you promised, Obama? :bang While Michelle (wearing Vera Wang) and her mother are flying all over the world on my dime.

Silver&Black
10-27-2015, 09:48 PM
I certainly don't agree with a lot of stuff Obama does....

But, I would do the same exact thing if I was in his position. :tu Mr. Prez

mbass
10-27-2015, 11:01 PM
$1610 per month in health insurance premiums to cover my family of 5. Where's the $2500 you promised, Obama? :bang While Michelle (wearing Vera Wang) and her mother are flying all over the world on my dime.

Michelle spends a fortune on clothes - $12,000 for the Carolina Herrera she wore once to the dinner with the French pres. And her daytime Herrera dresses cost $2,000 each. I bet she spends $400,000 in clothes each year. So much for frugality and setting an example.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2015, 11:03 PM
lol grown men talking about the First Lady's dresses.

dabom
10-27-2015, 11:04 PM

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-27-2015, 11:11 PM

:lol

Dancelot
10-28-2015, 12:12 AM
LOL @ republicans grasping at straws.
This. It's getting pathetic.

Clipper Nation
10-28-2015, 12:14 AM

What gives, David? Seems like that topic would be right up your alley.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 12:18 AM
What gives, David? Seems like that topic would be right up your alley.lol David, you're still salty about Trump's poll numbers.

Sorry -- but please, go ahead and talk about dresses since you are so interested.

baseline bum
10-28-2015, 12:25 AM
Michelle spends a fortune on clothes - $12,000 for the Carolina Herrera she wore once to the dinner with the French pres. And her daytime Herrera dresses cost $2,000 each. I bet she spends $400,000 in clothes each year. So much for frugality and setting an example.

But she didn't kill a man like Laura Bush tbh.

spurtech09
10-28-2015, 12:30 AM
Obama having a vacation with are money.......go figure.......

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 12:31 AM
Obama having a vacation with are money.......go figure.......Which President hasn't?

spurtech09
10-28-2015, 12:33 AM
I know.....

TheGreatYacht
10-28-2015, 12:35 AM
Could be worse. He could've spent our tax dollars on bombs to blow up some towers, or he could've caused a recession at the end of his tenure like some others did.....

dabom
10-28-2015, 12:36 AM
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/aug/23/who-took-more-vacation-george-w-bush-or-barack-oba/

spurtech09
10-28-2015, 12:38 AM
Could be worse. He could've spent our tax dollars on bombs to blow up some towers, or he could've caused a recession at the end of his tenure like some others did.....Just give it time.....Don't be surprised if he does something worse lol......

rmt
10-28-2015, 12:38 AM

Guess the last laugh's on you - please don't make assumptions - I'm a woman. And should I pull the gender card like Hillary is so wont to do. What exactly is wrong with grown men talking about dresses? Don't I have a right to talk about Vera Wang dresses when Obamacare is shoved down my throat to the tune of $1610 a month?

dabom
10-28-2015, 12:40 AM
Guess the last laugh's on you - please don't make assumptions - I'm a woman. And should I pull the gender card like Hillary is so wont to do. What exactly is wrong with grown men talking about dresses?

Everyone is a man until proven otherwise. :lol

HI-FI

baseline bum
Guess the last laugh's on you - please don't make assumptions - I'm a woman. And should I pull the gender card like Hillary is so wont to do. What exactly is wrong with grown men talking about dresses?

Tits or GTFO

DeRozan m8
10-28-2015, 12:41 AM

Truth

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Just give it time.....Don't be surprised if he does something worse lol......Been hearing that for seven years.

dabom
10-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Great recession. 4 dollar per gallon prices. An extra war. Losing 2.3 trillion dollars and then 9-11 happens the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc

Obama has not been all that great but please no more republicans. :lmao

rmt
10-28-2015, 12:46 AM
Tits or GTFO

You guys are hilarious. I've got over a thousand posts out there - I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm a homeschooling mom before.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 12:46 AM
Guess the last laugh's on you - please don't make assumptions - I'm a woman. And should I pull the gender card like Hillary is so wont to do. What exactly is wrong with grown men talking about dresses? Don't I have a right to talk about Vera Wang dresses when Obamacare is shoved down my throat to the tune of $1610 a month?Actually no, since the taxpayers don't pay for any of her clothes.

Laugh's on you.

dabom
10-28-2015, 12:47 AM
You guys are hilarious. I've got over a thousand posts out there - I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm a homeschooling mom before.

I got you. #FACTCHECKED

baseline bum
Great recession. 4 dollar per gallon prices. An extra war. Losing 2.3 trillion dollars and then 9-11 happens the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc

:cry But Bush cut us all $600 checks that one time :cry
:lol repubs buying votes :lol

spurtech09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFctrue

TheGreatYacht
10-28-2015, 12:48 AM
Right wingers getting bodied. Nothing to see here folks, keep it moving.

rmt
10-28-2015, 12:55 AM
Actually no, since the taxpayers don't pay for any of her clothes.

Laugh's on you.

I admit that I was wrong about the clothes, but certainly not about her flying around the world on our dime - our taxpayer dollars pay for that.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 01:00 AM
I admit that I was wrong about the clothes, but certainly not about her flying around the world on our dime - our taxpayer dollars pay for that.I'm sure you were just as angry at Laura Bush, Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan, right?

dabom
10-28-2015, 01:11 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dick-cheney-iraq-apologies_55e6ea95e4b0b7a9633adabb

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/dick-cheney-shooting_n_4774219.html

Dick Cheney shoots someone in the face and gets away with it. :lmao

Never sorry for going into Iraq either. :lmao

dabom
10-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Repubs. :lol

SocialJusticeWarrior
10-28-2015, 01:16 AM
Guess the last laugh's on you - please don't make assumptions - I'm a woman. And should I pull the gender card like Hillary is so wont to do. What exactly is wrong with grown men talking about dresses? Don't I have a right to talk about Vera Wang dresses when Obamacare is shoved down my throat to the tune of $1610 a month?
Wow, ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153) - how DARE you misgender this woman like that? This is truly offensive. You need to check your privilege and curb your toxic masculinity. As a fellow SJW, you should know better.

I am so triggered, dissasociated and offended right now. I might have to hit up Patreon for some VictimBux.

SocialJusticeWarrior
10-28-2015, 01:18 AM
I'm sure you were just as angry at Laura Bush, Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan, right?
Ugh, stop mansplaining, you shitlord!

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Wow, ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153) - how DARE you misgender this woman like that? This is truly offensive. You need to check your privilege and curb your toxic masculinity. As a fellow SJW, you should know better.

I am so triggered, dissasociated and offended right now. I might have to hit up Patreon for some VictimBux.

Ugh, stop mansplaining, you shitlord!lol angry alt

Sean Cagney
10-28-2015, 01:20 AM
You need to look above the demo/rep thing tbh, its an illusion tbh
Divide and conquer.

Cheers
Wisest words on the forum I have read in a good while, fuck both parties and their pile of tricks... Divide and conquer, indeed and it works with their media outlets etc. They do a good job of it and people eat it up. Great post.

SocialJusticeWarrior
10-28-2015, 01:25 AM
lol angry alt
I'm not angry, you manbaby! It's just that whenever women speak, misogynists like you assume we're angry.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 01:27 AM
I'm not angry, you manbaby! It's just that whenever women speak, misogynists like you assume we're angry.lol an alt angry that wants to be a woman.

This narrows it down a bit.

rastaspur
10-28-2015, 01:44 AM
But she didn't kill a man like Laura Bush tbh.

Here is something you can't understand, how I could just kill a man - cypress hill. It applies to her too I reckon

DeRozan m8
10-28-2015, 01:47 AM
Wisest words on the forum I have read in a good while, fuck both parties and their pile of tricks... Divide and conquer, indeed and it works with their media outlets etc. They do a good job of it and people eat it up. Great post.

Nice work Sean!

rastaspur
10-28-2015, 02:14 AM
I admit that I was wrong about the clothes, but certainly not about her flying around the world on our dime - our taxpayer dollars pay for that.

That's a perk package/benefit of the job. This has been common place since the late 30's. Whomever the first lady is will be doing it next and the one after and so on and so forth.

George w's tenure consisted of him vacationing half the time. Who gives a shit. It's part of the game, yo.

Homeschoolers get on my nerves. The kids wind up weirdos or living off the government 8 out of every ten of them.

This kid I grew up with on my baseball team was homeschooled and his parents were right wing religious nuts in the late 80's. They programmed that kid to be just like them and isolated him from society and different points of views.

And guess what happens when the kid grew up? He killed three people in one night and then killed himself by drawing on a cop.

Did you know that white kids who are homeschooled are twice as likely to be a serial killer when they grow up as opposed to those who actually go to school?

Sorry to drop truth nukes but this country needs less weirdos and robots which have been programmed in the most assbackwards of ways.

rmt
10-28-2015, 02:37 AM
That's a perk package/benefit of the job. This has been common place since the late 30's. Whomever the first lady is will be doing it next and the one after and so on and so forth.

George w's tenure consisted of him vacationing half the time. Who gives a shit. It's part of the game, yo.

Homeschoolers get on my nerves. The kids wind up weirdos or living off the government 8 out of every ten of them.

This kid I grew up with on my baseball team was homeschooled and his parents were right wing religious nuts in the late 80's. They programmed that kid to be just like them and isolated him from society and different points of views.

And guess what happens when the kid grew up? He killed three people in one night and then killed himself by drawing on a cop.

Did you know that white kids who are homeschooled are twice as likely to be a serial killer when they grow up as opposed to those who actually go to school?

Sorry to drop truth nukes but this country needs less weirdos and robots which have been programmed in the most assbackwards of ways.

Wow!! What assumptions on this board. From gender to homeschoolers to race. Guess asian women who homeschool don't turn out boys who never swear and hold the door open for his female classmates and teacher (when he gets to public high school). I must be imagining the compliments flowing this way.

lilbthebasedgod
10-28-2015, 02:44 AM
rly makes u think

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2015, 03:07 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dick-cheney-iraq-apologies_55e6ea95e4b0b7a9633adabb

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/dick-cheney-shooting_n_4774219.html

Dick Cheney shoots someone in the face and gets away with it. :lmao

Never sorry for going into Iraq either. :lmao

Obama pretty much said Iraq was necessary and a great idea.

dabom
10-28-2015, 03:09 AM
Obama pretty much said Iraq was necessary and a great idea.

Almost as bad as starting a war.

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2015, 03:10 AM

There so few serial killers, that the data is irrelevant.

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2015, 03:11 AM
Almost as bad as starting a war.
He supported the overthrow of more enlightened ME governments. He caused just as much damage as W.

dabom
10-28-2015, 03:12 AM
He supported the overthrow of more enlightened ME governments. He caused just as much damage as W.

No he didn't you stupid fuck. :lmao

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2015, 03:15 AM
No he didn't you stupid fuck. :lmao
Standard of living Libya now vs during Quadaffi. All those enlightened rebels killing each other. Sam,e thing with Assad's turf.

dabom
10-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Standard of living Libya now vs during Quadaffi. All those enlightened rebels killing each other. Sam,e thing with Assad's turf.

I don't really know too much about that but killing saddam hussein led to a civil war that gave rise to ISIS. Probably the biggest terrorist organization in the world atm. I don't know if anything can compare to that.

dabom
10-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Not too mention the trillions of dollars spent and men dead because of the Iraq invasion.

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2015, 04:03 AM
I don't really know too much about that but killing saddam hussein led to a civil war that gave rise to ISIS. Probably the biggest terrorist organization in the world atm. I don't know if anything can compare to that.

Why are terrorist organizations a big deal exactly? What the fuck are they going to do to the West? Obama did just as much damage to the ME and civilization.

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2015, 04:05 AM
Not too mention the trillions of dollars spent and men dead because of the Iraq invasion.

If Bush had 8 more years his FP would look the same. He would be constrained by public opinion and an exhausted military.

dabom
10-28-2015, 04:08 AM
I don't know too much about the middle east so I'll stay out of this topic.

DeRozan m8
10-28-2015, 04:10 AM

ISIS is running nuts in Libya as well.
The country is deadset fucked.

Then weapons transfers from Libya to Syria also got the US Ambassador to Libya killed.

The globalists have wanted Assad out of Syria for years for not playing their game, its just been a much harder task than anticipated, a lot of that due to global public backlash against more wars, so they've had to arm 'rebels' to do the job for them, a lot of which are ISIS.

Cheers

BillMc
10-28-2015, 04:43 AM
I certainly don't agree with a lot of stuff Obama does....

But, I would do the same exact thing if I was in his position. :tu Mr. Prez

Agreed. Except I'd go to Spurs games. :hat

ElNono
10-28-2015, 09:14 AM
This partisan thread has nothing on the Jimmer thread.... pick it up...

DarrinS
10-28-2015, 09:21 AM
I don't care about POTUS enjoying a bball game.

in2deep
10-28-2015, 09:30 AM

PjeGhgRLOLU

K...
10-28-2015, 09:31 AM
When I am president I'm moving the spurs to dc and giving San Antonio the stupid bullets team (they'd be called the bullets again bc Texas) that y'all deserve. I'd probably keep wall and let San Antonio keep Parker.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2015, 09:44 AM
Obama promised to have our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan before his presidency ended. Approved troops in Afghan for another two years and now sending troops back to Iraq.

He should hire Brian Williams to be the White House lead correspondence.

BillMc
10-28-2015, 10:01 AM
:lol

That Jimmer thread is already legendary.

BillMc
10-28-2015, 10:13 AM
As an American who lives in Eastern Europe I can say I'm very disappointed with Obama's lack of support for Ukraine, and through him and Kerry, America has welshed on their agreement to defend Ukraine's territory. When the Soviet Union broke up America, concerned with nuclear proliferation ,asked Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons. Kiev did so, but with an agreement that both America and Russia would respect and defend Ukraine's territory. Obviously Russia has reneged on that agreement, but, thanks to Kerry and Obama so have we. Presently, Obama is pressuring Kiev to accept the Russian annexation of Crimea as permanent, and allow for autonomy of the eastern Ukrainian provinces that leave them puppets of Russia, and through those territories give Russia (and Putin) defacto representation in Ukraine's parliament. They, and the EU too, just want the situation to settle down. They care nothing about prior agreements or justice or the long term welfare of the country. We've been an awful ally to Ukraine. And Latvians ask me daily if they think NATO or the EU would do anything if Russia came into the Baltics. I'd like to think so, but with recent history, I suspect they wouldn't. NATO would collapse but Obama wants his legacy to be "peace" no matter the long term consequences.

Blizzardwizard
10-28-2015, 10:39 AM

DarrinS
10-28-2015, 10:52 AM
When I am president I'm moving the spurs to dc and giving San Antonio the stupid bullets team (they'd be called the bullets again bc Texas) that y'all deserve. I'd probably keep wall and let San Antonio keep Parker.

Gfy

DarrinS
10-28-2015, 10:55 AM
As an American who lives in Eastern Europe I can say I'm very disappointed with Obama's lack of support for Ukraine, and through him and Kerry, America has welshed on their agreement to defend Ukraine's territory. When the Soviet Union broke up America, concerned with nuclear proliferation ,asked Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons. Kiev did so, but with an agreement that both America and Russia would respect and defend Ukraine's territory. Obviously Russia has reneged on that agreement, but, thanks to Kerry and Obama so have we. Presently, Obama is pressuring Kiev to accept the Russian annexation of Crimea as permanent, and allow for autonomy of the eastern Ukrainian provinces that leave them puppets of Russia, and through those territories give Russia (and Putin) defacto representation in Ukraine's parliament. They, and the EU too, just want the situation to settle down. They care nothing about prior agreements or justice or the long term welfare of the country. We've been an awful ally to Ukraine. And Latvians ask me daily if they think NATO or the EU would do anything if Russia came into the Baltics. I'd like to think so, but with recent history, I suspect they wouldn't. NATO would collapse but Obama wants his legacy to be "peace" no matter the long term consequences.

Obama is a dithering amateur, but I still don't care about him seeing a bball game.

itsamanuthree
10-28-2015, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFAq-4Vv5c0

cheguevara
10-28-2015, 11:13 AM

Sorry but there are lots of holes in this story. Americans are usually ignorant of what exactly happened so they might get confused. Let's start at the beginning:
- Ukraine's legit elected president decided not to join into an alliance with the EU. This triggered mass protests.
- The US and the West helped these defectors to stage a coup to remove the fairly elected president. They succeeded and installed an illegitimate unelected government. This triggered mass protests outside the capital especially in the Eastern regions of Ukraine where there are lots of Russian citizens.
- Violence erupted in those regions and the illegal unelected Ukranian government responded with force and mobilized their army
- Russia stepped in to protect their interests (Crimea military base) and their Russian citizens (millions live in Ukraine)

I also don't agree that US is bailing on Ukraine just yet. They just approved a $300 billion package to bolster the Ukranian military and economy. Are sending more army agents to Ukraine. And are moving their missiles to protect the illegitimate government.

What is really happening is the rest of Europe (especially Germany) don't want anything to do with this. US meddling in nations should not come at the cost of the rest of Europe. The EU is in bad shape, it's just not a good time to face Russia head on. And US is not going alone vs Russia in their backyard.

Plus winter is coming. Putin turns off the gas and Europe joins the ice age.

cheguevara
10-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Oh one more thing. You gotta go by the McCain rule when events like this happens. Usually when John McCain is cheering for something and is involved, this usually means it's a bad for humanity.

McCain was the first to fly to Ukraine and prop up the Ukrainian coup:

Mccain in Lybia: (Note killed US Ambassador standing next to him)
http://www.libyanwarthetruth.com/sites/default/files/field/image/belhaj_mccain_libya_terrorists__0.jpg

MCcain in Syria:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CH44fQ_WoAIJkI3.jpg

Remember the McCain rule, if he's for it it's bad for humanity.

in2deep
10-28-2015, 11:22 AM
Sorry but there are lots of holes in this story. Americans are usually ignorant of what exactly happened so they might get confused. Let's start at the beginning:
- Ukraine's legit elected president decided not to join into an alliance with the EU. This triggered mass protests.
- The US and the West helped these defectors to stage a coup to remove the fairly elected president. They succeeded and installed an illegitimate unelected government. This triggered mass protests outside the capital especially in the Eastern regions of Ukraine where there are lots of Russian citizens.
- Violence erupted in those regions and the illegal unelected Ukranian government responded with force and mobilized their army
- Russia stepped in to protect their interests (Crimea military base) and their Russian citizens (millions live in Ukraine)

I also don't agree that US is bailing on Ukraine just yet. They just approved a $300 billion package to bolster the Ukranian military and economy. Are sending more army agents to Ukraine. And are moving their missiles to protect the illegitimate government.

What is really happening is the rest of Europe (especially Germany) don't want anything to do with this. US meddling in nations should not come at the cost of the rest of Europe. The EU is in bad shape, it's just not a good time to face Russia head on. And US is not going alone vs Russia in their backyard.

I'm ashamed to have voted for Obama

Kikoluna
10-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Let the man watch a game.

TXstbobcat
10-28-2015, 11:30 AM
As a bulls fan he only has so many Bulls games he can enjoy before Rose has his yearly season ending injury.

in2deep
10-28-2015, 11:45 AM
LOL McCain

boutons_deux
10-28-2015, 11:47 AM

ACA doesn't set insurance, doctor, drug, health care prices, the insurance companies do. You don't have clue who is the culprit.

btw, it was the Repugs who REGULATED that govt can't negotiate prices with BigPharma and BigMedicalDevice, so American pay 3x more than other countries.

btw, it was Repugs who created the insurance corporation welfare of Medicare Advantage, which costs taxpayers about 12% vs regular Advantage.

boutons_deux
10-28-2015, 11:56 AM
Obama promised to have our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan before his presidency ended. Approved troops in Afghan for another two years and now sending troops back to Iraq.

He should hire Brian Williams to be the White House lead correspondence.

Your beloved neocon "regime changing", BigOil-enriching Repugs left Obama with two stinkin piles of toxic shit that the Repugs and the useless military couldn't handle.

I'm sure Obama and Dept of Defense are all ears to hear your suggestions how to stabilize the Middle East and Afghanistan.

BillMc
10-28-2015, 12:21 PM

There's nothing ignorant or wrong about my statements, my friend. I lived seven years in Ukraine (Kharkov) and was just in Eastern Ukraine for two months returning to Riga only 2 weeks ago, and have seen the situation personally as well as spoke with people on both sides regularly (though you can find very few on the pro-Russian side, they have less than 5% support nation wide. Even in the east it is less than 15%. You may disagree with me, but there is nothing ignorant in my views.

You are correct that Yanukovych, opposing an agreement that would lead Ukraine closer to the EU, vetoed a bill the majority of Ukrainians supported. (Most Ukrainians desire a path towards the European Union, and do not wish to remain in Russia's orbit.) The mass protests against him were genuine, and were not, as Russia's state-run media proclaimed, instigated by the CIA or similar American/Western groups. In fact, it was Putin who sent snipers to kill protesters. When things got out of control, Yanukovych fled to Russia (where he remains last I checked). These later "mass protests" in support of the ousted Yanukovych were works of fiction. I was there on the main square in Russian-speaking Kharkov 50 kilometers from the Russian border . We are taking about two dozen people protesting his ouster in a city of 1.5 million and an oblast of 2 million. Hardly mass, not when compared to the pro-Ukrainian groups who had supporters in the hundreds on that square. The "Ukrainian" man who turned out to be a Russian operative from St. Petersburg, climbed the city administrative building and planted a Russian flag. And, I like others, observed how these staged rallies of a couple dozen people were portrayed in the Russia media (which you can get on tv in Kharkov) as a "mass rally. It's a lie. It One that nobody actually in the fray believes. And few outside of Russia, or radically left groups believe.

The ease of which the Russian forces took Crimea, (primarily because the Obama administration told the Ukrainian forces to lay down their weapons) embolded Putin to send his little green men into the working-class regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, to seize administrative centers, and give the appearance of mass unrest. Then, like Hitler, he portrays his moves as effort to protect his ethnic kin. (When in fact he's has only managed to get many of them killed). Russia's goal is simply to destabilize the country, so it is impossible for them to move farther into the West's orbit. And he does this while disregarding what the vast majority of Ukrainian people want.

Attempting to blame the Ukrainian government when Russia is sending tanks and men across the border is ridiculous. They are simply defending their country. The Ukrainian on the street is still in shock that the Russians have made war on them. Most, could never imagine it would happen, though some of the older or better educated ones DO remember the mass starvation under Stalin in the 1930s.

Judging from the political views your signature implies, I'll probably not convince you and don't wish to derail the thread. If you want to continue this discussion please PM.

BillMc
10-28-2015, 12:27 PM
Oh one more thing. You gotta go by the McCain rule when events like this happens. Usually when John McCain is cheering for something and is involved, this usually means it's a bad for humanity.

McCain was the first to fly to Ukraine and prop up the Ukrainian coup:

Remember the McCain rule, if he's for it it's bad for humanity.

I have my issues with McCain, but he was right to be there and support the Ukrainians. I wish he'd done more.

mbass
10-28-2015, 01:02 PM

I made the original post about Michelle's dresses and I'm a woman too - tee hee

mbass
10-28-2015, 01:08 PM
Actually no, since the taxpayers don't pay for any of her clothes.

Laugh's on you.

Doesn't really matter - spending such enormous sums on clothes goes to a person's character - why not use half of that amount to make life easier for others.

mbass
10-28-2015, 01:12 PM
I'm sure you were just as angry at Laura Bush, Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan, right?

Laura and Barbara Bush were much more frugal than Michelle when it comes to clothes - Agreed on Nancy Reagan who also spend a fortune on clothes. However, with Michelle's love of designer frocks and the need to wear something new every day, just goes to show where her real priorities lie. Even the Duchess is seen wearing some of the same clothes more than once (or several times).

baseline bum
10-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Laura and Barbara Bush were much more frugal than Michelle when it comes to clothes - Agreed on Nancy Reagan who also spend a fortune on clothes. However, with Michelle's love of designer frocks and the need to wear something new every day, just goes to show where her real priorities lie. Even the Duchess is seen wearing some of the same clothes more than once (or several times).

But Michelle is more frugal on mowing people down with her car tbh.

cheguevara
10-28-2015, 01:25 PM
There's nothing ignorant or wrong about my statements, my friend. I lived seven years in Ukraine (Kharkov) and was just in Eastern Ukraine for two months returning to Riga only 2 weeks ago, and have seen the situation personally as well as spoke with people on both sides regularly (though you can find very few on the pro-Russian side, they have less than 5% support nation wide. Even in the east it is less than 15%. You may disagree with me, but there is nothing ignorant in my views.

I meant the ignorance of the average poster here. not you. I am pretty sure it will be hard to find pro-Russians among Ukranian populations with a civil war going on. Even 15% is pretty high, especially since Ukranian goverment was sending their military against those 15%.

You are correct that Yanukovych, opposing an agreement that would lead Ukraine closer to the EU, vetoed a bill the majority of Ukrainians supported. (Most Ukrainians desire a path towards the European Union, and do not wish to remain in Russia's orbit.)

Yanukovych rejected the EU deal because it was going to cost Ukraine $160 billion and spell their economic doom. Regardless that did not give a group of people right to violently remove the democratically elected president. Usually when a coup happens the US is first to call for the legal government to remain in place. This time, US was dead silent.

The mass protests against him were genuine, and were not, as Russia's state-run media proclaimed, instigated by the CIA or similar American/Western groups. In fact, it was Putin who sent snipers to kill protesters. When things got out of control, Yanukovych fled to Russia (where he remains last I checked).

The protests might have started as geniune but the US and West jumped in and helped out to perform the coup. This is already been proven. there are even intercepted phone calls between Victoria Nuland (US Euro Secretary or State) and Geoffrey Pyatt (then US Ambassador to Ukraine). Please listen and you can't really dispute this:

MSxaa-67yGM

Obama has also recently acknowledged US was behind the coup:
1QAXmf5_EOs

Nobody knows who really the snipers were working for. It has not been proven they were Russian. (they were conveniently wearing Russian clothing. Do you really believe they are that stupid?)

These later "mass protests" in support of the ousted [COLOR=#252525][FONT=sans-serif]Yanukovych were works of fiction. I was there on the main square in Russian-speaking Kharkov 50 kilometers from the Russian border . We are taking about two dozen people protesting his ouster in a city of 1.5 million and an oblast of 2 million. Hardly mass, not when compared to the pro-Ukrainian groups who had supporters in the hundreds on that square. The "Ukrainian" man who turned out to be a Russian operative from St. Petersburg, climbed the city administrative building and planted a Russian flag. And, I like others, observed how these staged rallies of a couple dozen people were portrayed in the Russia media (which you can get on tv in Kharkov) as a "mass rally. It's a lie. It One that nobody actually in the fray believes. And few outside of Russia, or radically left groups believe.

The number of ppl don't matter. What matters is the response of the government and military.

An example is the fire in Odessa where 30 Russians were burned alive surrounded by pro-Ukranian armed men:
T9VS9m8BVo4

There was going to be a brutal mass murder had Russia not intervened.

cheguevara
10-28-2015, 01:29 PM
LMAO US wanted to put Klitcho in charge :lol pathetic

oh and the "fuck the EU" :lol

LOL bitch got grilled for that :lol

OWfBW1ExZmc

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Doesn't really matter - spending such enormous sums on clothes goes to a person's character - why not use half of that amount to make life easier for others.Why do you spend so much on clothes? On anything? Couldn't you spend half of whatever you spend to make life easier for others?

Laura and Barbara Bush were much more frugal than Michelle when it comes to clothes - Agreed on Nancy Reagan who also spend a fortune on clothes. However, with Michelle's love of designer frocks and the need to wear something new every day, just goes to show where her real priorities lie. Even the Duchess is seen wearing some of the same clothes more than once (or several times).I'm calling bullshit. You'll have to produce the amount each First Lady spent on clothes to be able to make that comparison.

I'll wait for your totals for each.

urunobili
10-28-2015, 02:00 PM
300k just for Air Force one to leave the ground TBH

SequSpur
10-28-2015, 02:50 PM
special needs people don't pay taxes Ducks... WADA

BillMc
10-28-2015, 03:06 PM
I meant the ignorance of the average poster here. not you. I am pretty sure it will be hard to find pro-Russians among Ukranian populations with a civil war going on. Even 15% is pretty high, especially since Ukranian goverment was sending their military against those 15%.

Yanukovych rejected the EU deal because it was going to cost Ukraine $160 billion and spell their economic doom. Regardless that did not give a group of people right to violently remove the democratically elected president. Usually when a coup happens the US is first to call for the legal government to remain in place. This time, US was dead silent.

The protests might have started as geniune but the US and West jumped in and helped out to perform the coup. This is already been proven. there are even intercepted phone calls between Victoria Nuland (US Euro Secretary or State) and Geoffrey Pyatt (then US Ambassador to Ukraine). Please listen and you can't really dispute this:

MSxaa-67yGM

Obama has also recently acknowledged US was behind the coup:
1QAXmf5_EOs

Nobody knows who really the snipers were working for. It has not been proven they were Russian. (they were conveniently wearing Russian clothing. Do you really believe they are that stupid?)

The number of ppl don't matter. What matters is the response of the government and military.

An example is the fire in Odessa where 30 Russians were burned alive surrounded by pro-Ukranian armed men:
T9VS9m8BVo4

There was going to be a brutal mass murder had Russia not intervened.

Look, I don't have time or interest in going though and debating each point you made, we can both cite source after source and waste each other's time, though you final conclusion "brutal mass murder had Russia not intervened" is something I can't agree with. I lived there I know these people and I've seen it on the ground. I was there during most of the events. That's Russian propaganda pure and simple that they are "rescuing" Ukrainian people from the west/fascists/whatever. In fact they are killing them. The Ukrainian people know this. I am sorry you don't believe.

I've Russian friends too, (I lived in Moscow for a year and half, though before these events) so I don't say these things flippantly about Russia by the way.

Mikeanaro
10-28-2015, 03:11 PM
Russia is full of, they need money thats for sure.

Spurminator
10-28-2015, 03:39 PM
ducks seems like he'd be super fun at parties.

cheguevara
10-28-2015, 03:48 PM
Look, I don't have time or interest in going though and debating each point you made, we can both cite source after source and waste each other's time, though you final conclusion "brutal mass murder had Russia not intervened" is something I can't agree with. I lived there I know these people and I've seen it on the ground. I was there during most of the events. That's Russian propaganda pure and simple that they are "rescuing" Ukrainian people from the west/fascists/whatever. In fact they are killing them. The Ukrainian people know this. I am sorry you don't believe.

I've Russian friends too, (I lived in Moscow for a year and half, though before these events) so I don't say these things flippantly about Russia by the way.

I am pretty sure you are not in the frontlines of the war so I am sure you have not seen much of what is really going on. There is also no doubt that there is much of the Ukranian and US propaganda machine going on.

But let's just agree to disagree. Also let's agree that hopefully a peaceful solution will be reached soon :tu

Go Spurs go

DarrinS
10-28-2015, 03:51 PM
This shit should be downstairs in the Political bucket.

ducks
10-28-2015, 04:07 PM
special needs people don't pay taxes Ducks... WADA

You would know

Chucho
10-28-2015, 04:13 PM
Some of you tools aren't even fit to discuss basketball. What the fuck makes you qualified to even spout off on politics.

And LMAO at everyone who calls someone who disagrees with Obama a Republican. Tools, tools, tools.

Just learn the correlation between the deficit being the highest it's ever been, especially in a "recovery" and lack of true measureable growth. Even in a recession, there was more measurable growth and more people working under the Bush Administration. Bush had a war on his hands, Obama is flat out spending for the sake of spending.

He has gotten everyone health insurance. Joy! Except the costs of health care (there's a MAJOR difference, boyos) has shot up exponentially since forcing health insurance on everyone. He did more damage to the system and pocketed heavily with his insurance interests as he did with his real estate speculation as the bubble burst and as he has down with BOA.

He bailed out Bank of America for BILLIONS. Since then, the bank has has profits exceeding 3 billion EVERY year since 2011. How much has been paid back? $0. How many times has the President asked for even a penny? 0. How many times has he put the squeeze on the Fed to put the squeeze on BOA? O.

This clown is bad. Bad. Bad. Don't be fooled into siding with a Party and being right and wrong. We're in this shit situation because as a society, we are dumb as fuck and no one has any balls to standup. Shit, in the 60s, motherfuckers did shit about it.

That's why its so easy for them to keep shitting on us, because they can. Plain and simple.

dabom
10-28-2015, 04:31 PM
Can someone enlighten me on how medicare was criticized and how the old repubs can't stop loving it now?

dabom
10-28-2015, 04:34 PM
People actually think the deficit will ever be payed off? It's an american deficit with most of the money owed to rich american people who we will never know. They could theoretically wipe if off if they wanted it.

Chucho
10-28-2015, 04:38 PM
No they cant. And no, it's not all "rich American people" who we will never know.

dabom
10-28-2015, 04:39 PM
What do suggest we as an american people do when we are presented with a repub and democrat president? Not vote at all? :lmao

dabom
10-28-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm getting deficit and national debt mixed here. We will never pay off the national debt.

dabom
10-28-2015, 04:45 PM
And some debt is good debt that will never be gone between countries. Just how the world works.

spurraider21
10-28-2015, 04:51 PM
romney is mormon, we should bring him in

BillMc
10-28-2015, 04:55 PM
I am pretty sure you are not in the frontlines of the war so I am sure you have not seen much of what is really going on. There is also no doubt that there is much of the Ukranian and US propaganda machine going on.

But let's just agree to disagree. Also let's agree that hopefully a peaceful solution will be reached soon :tu

Go Spurs go

I've seen a lot but, of course, not everything. But yes, I can agree let us hope their is a peaceful solution soon.

And certainly "Go Spurs Go!" :toast

Embedded
10-28-2015, 04:59 PM
Hahahahahaha! Haters gotta hate. Yeah, the wife of the most powerful man on planet earth is supposed to be wearing tunics from Target and dresses from Wal-Mart. Go on, Michelle Obama, Miss First Lady, wit' yo' bad self. Take a first lady in a moving motorcade emergency dump in a Louis Vuitton purse and throw it on mbass's lawn, please, ma'am. Oh, and tidy your lady bits with a Gucci Scarf, and throw that, too. Negro will be auctioning that at his next weekly yard sale along with his used lawnmower blade and lava lamp.

hater
10-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Whats funny to me is the debt ceiling "debate". Like its a fucking mistery whether the debt ceiling will be raised or not :lmao

Newsflash. The ceiling will ALWAYS be raised. There is nothing anyone can do. And no. Nobody is cutting spending :lmao

Cutting spending is a myth the repugs use to get votes. That's not happening.

Of course that is until our currency dies. Then then we get bailed out by the IMF and its game over

rmt
10-28-2015, 05:29 PM
ACA doesn't set insurance, doctor, drug, health care prices, the insurance companies do. You don't have clue who is the culprit.

btw, it was the Repugs who REGULATED that govt can't negotiate prices with BigPharma and BigMedicalDevice, so American pay 3x more than other countries.

btw, it was Repugs who created the insurance corporation welfare of Medicare Advantage, which costs taxpayers about 12% vs regular Advantage.

The ones to benefit from this bill are the politicians (who have exempted themselves), the health insurance companies, the now-merging medical/hospital conglomerates, Big Pharma and those getting subsidies or Medicaid. The rest of us (the 85% of us with employer-sponsored health insurance and doctors - because of all the extra regulations/electronic records) got shafted. What do you expect to happen to premiums, deductibles, co-payments and provider networks if every policy (as MANDATED by ACA) must have these 10 essential benefits. All men, children, post-menopausal woman's policy covers maternity benefits, birth control pills, etc. - covering unnecessary benefits.

IMO, a better solution is to couple cheap catastrophic insurance (major accident/cancer, etc.) with HSA (Health Savings Account - tax free accounts) from the minute you're born which can be used by all relatives (or whoever you choose) and which can be passed on to whoever when you die (this part will also encourage you to not try to extend your life unnecessarily). Tort reform (loser pays will eliminate frivolous lawsuits), allowing insurance across state lines (like Geico, Progressive), post prices so that we can comparison shop - look at lasik surgery - competition brings down prices.

I cannot afford $1610 per month on health insurance (that's more than my mortgage). I've joined Christian Healthcare Ministries ($150 per month/adult - they pay for any "incident" over $500 and $150/month to cover ALL my children - can go to any doctor/hospital) and am now paying cash for preventive screenings. Do you know what a diagnostic (higher than the normal screening) mammogram and breast ultrasound (bilateral) cost paying cash? $80 each - I was astounded - just a little shopping around and the word "cash" - that's the true cost of mammograms/ultrasounds - not the inflated amount charged to insurance companies. Last year, another women's center charged me $274 MORE for the diagnostic (instead of the allotted screening) mammogram with insurance - what a rip off - but I paid it because I didn't know better or how much the insurance company paid for the screening mammogram.

The homeless and indigent's HSA can be funded with what goes to Medicaid/CHP (the children's program). Instead of subsidies, give the states block funds and allow each state to do what is best for them - hopefully people get tax credits based on age (not income - so there is no dis-incentive to work) - the older you are, the higher (usually) are your health costs, the more help you get to offset costs.

Drugs and medical devices are much more difficult problem. If you cap prices, that de-incentivizes the profit motive to research and discover new drugs/devices. USA subsidizes the rest of the world who just copy our drugs/devices. I have a friend who buys her entire year's prescriptions in Taiwan when she visits in the summer.

In its present state, I believe that the ACA will collapse on its own. It will soon be unaffordable for most people - who will drop coverage further driving up the price of healthcare for others. And even though, I bi*** and gripe about Obamacare, what scares me most are the debt/spending (mortgaging our kids' future) and Iran deal - these people want death to America and they will stop at nothing to get rid of us - scary.

rmt
10-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Regarding the whole Russia thing - IMO, USA should frack/drill to become energy independent and sell oil - this solves a lot of problems - first, USA will not be so vested in what happens in the Middle East. Secondly, we can sell oil to Europe - lessening their dependency on Russia oil. Third, this hurts Russia financially if Europe buys from us instead of them - where is Putin going to get his money to invade/bomb Ukraine/Syria? Fourth, this creates JOBS for us. So why aren't we doing this? Because of this damned FEAR of climate change - that we are sitting on top of all this untapped energy doing nothing while there are all these Russia/Middle East/US economic problems is stupid.

dabom
10-28-2015, 05:55 PM
Regarding the whole Russia thing - IMO, USA should frack/drill to become energy independent and sell oil - this solves a lot of problems - first, USA will not be so vested in what happens in the Middle East. Secondly, we can sell oil to Europe - lessening their dependency on Russia oil. Third, this hurts Russia financially if Europe buys from us instead of them - where is Putin going to get his money to invade/bomb Ukraine/Syria? Fourth, this creates JOBS for us. So why aren't we doing this? Because of this damned FEAR of climate change - that we are sitting on top of all this untapped energy doing nothing while there are all these Russia/Middle East/US economic problems is stupid.

We are saving the oil for the future not because of climate change.

mbass
10-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Why do you spend so much on clothes? On anything? Couldn't you spend half of whatever you spend to make life easier for others?

I'm calling bullshit. You'll have to produce the amount each First Lady spent on clothes to be able to make that comparison.

I'll wait for your totals for each.

Of course you will because you know that's impossible. Michelle is known to love certain designers: - the $12,000 she paid for the Carolyn Herrera she wore for the dinner with the French president is well documented (worn 1 time)- and she is frequently seen in Herrera daytime dresses at a cost of 2K a pop. She was frugal during Obamas first term but her tastes have exploded since then - I think it's a disgrace, even if she pays for the clothes herself.

And what about the 100 Million that the tax payers laid out for the 2013 trip to Africa?

rmt
10-28-2015, 06:05 PM
We are saving the oil for the future not because of climate change.

Why do you think we are saving the oil for the future? Soon the debt interest will get so big that it will overwhelm us. If anything ever happens to the US reserve currency status (like Chinese yuan taking over), we will be unable to keep printing money the way we are - our dollar will be worthless.

hater
10-28-2015, 06:10 PM
US already built the oil infrastructure in Saudi. Do you know how much it would cost to build that shit here??? Who's gonna pay for that? Saudi paid for all that shit and US companies built it. Nobody wants to foot that bill that's why its cheaper to wage wars on behalf of Saud

Not to mention Saudi is paying US companies a fortune to maintain that shit. Selling our own oil is just terrible business. And Europe is not being our shut when Iran and Russia have infinite supplies and are closer and can sell for cheaper.

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Why do you think we are saving the oil for the future? Soon the debt interest will get so big that it will overwhelm us. If anything ever happens to the US reserve currency status (like Chinese yuan taking over), we will be unable to keep printing money the way we are - our dollar will be worthless.

The world has a vested interest in dollars too. It is the primary source for any transaction. The dollar will always be used. Don't let fox and friends and fatlimbaugh scare you.

hater
10-28-2015, 06:15 PM
The world has a vested interest in dollars too. It is the primary source for any transaction. The dollar will always be used. Don't let fox and friends and fatlimbaugh scare you.

China, Iran and Russia are already dumping the dollar as we speak. Who's the rest of the world? Broke ass Europe and Latin America? :lol

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:15 PM
How could I forget Glenn Beck. :lmao

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:18 PM
China, Iran and Russia are already dumping the dollar as we speak. Who's the rest of the world? Broke ass Europe and Latin America? :lol

Russia calling the US bullies for feeling the squeeze. :lmao

China about to have they're own problems in the future. :lmao

I don't really know what to say about Iran except it's fucking Iran. :lmao

hater
10-28-2015, 06:22 PM
Russia and Iran have unlimited supplies of oil and are already China's #1 seller. China btw is the biggest oil market now.

If you think them dumping the dollar means nothing you are way stupider in foreign affairs than in basketball takes :lol

rmt
10-28-2015, 06:27 PM

BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) want to form their own bank and become the world reserve currency. IMO, it's foolhardy to believe that the dollar will always be used. That is dependent on the strength of our economy - our financial situation - in case you haven't noticed, we're 18+ trillion in debt, 90 million out of work. The middle class is disappearing - eventually, it'll be the rich 1% and the low income people with mostly service jobs - the high paying, tech jobs will go to India and China. What will happen to the economy/companies when people don't have enough money to buy products?

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Russia and Iran have unlimited supplies of oil and are already China's #1 seller. China btw is the biggest oil market now.

If you think them dumping the dollar means nothing you are way stupider in foreign affairs than in basketball takes :lol

Every smart person leaving russia. :lmao

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/will-russias-brain-drain-dry-up-op-ed/527001.html

That place is going down faster than porker in the clips series. :lmao

China and Iran. :lmao

BSfromTX
10-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Whats funny to me is the debt ceiling "debate". Like its a fucking mistery whether the debt ceiling will be raised or not :lmao

Newsflash. The ceiling will ALWAYS be raised. There is nothing anyone can do. And no. Nobody is cutting spending :lmao

Cutting spending is a myth the repugs use to get votes. That's not happening.

Of course that is until our currency dies. Then then we get bailed out by the IMF and its game over

and one

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:36 PM
BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) want to form their own bank and become the world reserve currency. IMO, it's foolhardy to believe that the dollar will always be used. That is dependent on the strength of our economy - our financial situation - in case you haven't noticed, we're 18+ trillion in debt, 90 million out of work. The middle class is disappearing - eventually, it'll be the rich 1% and the low income people with mostly service jobs - the high paying, tech jobs will go to India and China. What will happen to the economy/companies when people don't have enough money to buy products?

Look at the euro to dollar rates now. :lmao

hater
10-28-2015, 06:38 PM
Lmao quoting the Moscow times US propaganda opinion piece :lmao

BSfromTX
10-28-2015, 06:38 PM
The only thing outside of petrodollar that protects our currency is our military. If not for that, the dollar would have died in the 70s

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:39 PM
Lmao quoting the Moscow times US propaganda opinion piece :lmao

Russia must be a great place to live. :lmao

ElNono
10-28-2015, 06:39 PM
The dollar is safe for the next 50 years, tbh... I'll probably be dead by then, so don't really care what happens afterwards... :lol

ElNono
10-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Game up in 20 mins... stop screwing around :lol

hater
10-28-2015, 06:40 PM
The only thing outside of petrodollar that protects our currency is our military. If not for that, the dollar would have died in the 70s

US protects its interests in this order:
1. Economic sabotage
2. Bribing
3. Extortion
4. Coup or assassination
5. War

So yes Military is the last option

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Game up in 20 mins... stop screwing around :lol

:lol :tu

hater
10-28-2015, 06:42 PM
Russia must be a great place to live. :lmao

Greece must be a great place to live :lmao goat fucker :lol

baseline bum
10-28-2015, 06:42 PM
The dollar is safe for the next 50 years, tbh... I'll probably be dead by then, so don't really care what happens afterwards... :lol

I thought your ass was gone already son.

ElNono
10-28-2015, 06:43 PM
I thought your ass was gone already son.

oh, that's right... nevermind http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/dead.gif

dabom
10-28-2015, 06:43 PM
Greece must be a great place to live :lmao goat fucker :lol

Good thing greece about the size of nothing compared to russia. :lol

BSfromTX
10-28-2015, 06:45 PM
US protects its interests in this order:
1. Economic sabotage
2. Bribing
3. Extortion
4. Coup or assassination
5. War

So yes Military is the last option

and without strong military, none of the other options are options.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 06:48 PM
Of course you will because you know that's impossible.Then you shouldn't have made the claim.
Michelle is known to love certain designers: - the $12,000 she paid for the Carolyn Herrera she wore for the dinner with the French president is well documented (worn 1 time)- and she is frequently seen in Herrera daytime dresses at a cost of 2K a pop. She was frugal during Obamas first term but her tastes have exploded since then - I think it's a disgrace, even if she pays for the clothes herself.She makes a lot more money than you even now and most of the more expensive ones are donated by the designers. But you keep up that selective class warfare.

And what about the 100 Million that the tax payers laid out for the 2013 trip to Africa?How much did Bush's trip to Africa cost? Was that total not on Fox Nation?

hater
10-28-2015, 06:48 PM
Btw the US model is the exact replica of Scicilian Mafia model.

rmt
10-28-2015, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFAq-4Vv5c0

Bernie wants us to be like Norway, Sweden and Finland. Doesn't it occur to him that those countries have small, homogenous populations who come from the same background/culture, think the same way. That what works for them will not work for a large, diverse population such as the US? Does he not know that they are now trying to run away from socialism? That these migrants from Syria are flooding Europe and especially want to get to "rich" countries like them and Germany? That they are not stopping at the first/nearest countries and claiming refugee status as they should? That their way of life and culture will be forever changed with so many migrants? That their social structures cannot support them? That they are now scrambling for guns to protect themselves from these "invaders"? Do people not see what such large number of immigrants does to a country if they are not assimilated in - if they want to retain their culture/way of life/language?

Promises to provide FREE healthcare, FREE college tuition, FREE parental leave are just a way to buy votes - especially from young people who don't have much. Guess what? Nothing's for free - someone has to pay and we are already 18+ trillion in debt.

hater
10-28-2015, 06:49 PM
What channel is the game on niggas? :lol

ElNono
10-28-2015, 06:50 PM
What channel is the game on niggas? :lol

ESPN

hater
10-28-2015, 06:51 PM
ESPN

Thanx bro

Obstructed_View
10-28-2015, 07:07 PM
God damn, ducks. Why the fuck did you give him money?

itsamanuthree
10-28-2015, 09:05 PM
Bernie wants us to be like Norway, Sweden and Finland. Doesn't it occur to him that those countries have small, homogenous populations who come from the same background/culture, think the same way. That what works for them will not work for a large, diverse population such as the US? Does he not know that they are now trying to run away from socialism? That these migrants from Syria are flooding Europe and especially want to get to "rich" countries like them and Germany? That they are not stopping at the first/nearest countries and claiming refugee status as they should? That their way of life and culture will be forever changed with so many migrants? That their social structures cannot support them? That they are now scrambling for guns to protect themselves from these "invaders"? Do people not see what such large number of immigrants does to a country if they are not assimilated in - if they want to retain their culture/way of life/language?

Promises to provide FREE healthcare, FREE college tuition, FREE parental leave are just a way to buy votes - especially from young people who don't have much. Guess what? Nothing's for free - someone has to pay and we are already 18+ trillion in debt.

Rich people's gonna pay for it. It's called Progressive Taxing. And, whether you, Fox, the Rep. party and the US establishment like it or not, it's fair, it's proven and it's gonna happen. When? I don't know, but it will happen.

mbass
10-28-2015, 09:12 PM
Then you shouldn't have made the claim.She makes a lot more money than you even now and most of the more expensive ones are donated by the designers. But you keep up that selective class warfare.

How much did Bush's trip to Africa cost? Was that total not on Fox Nation?

Michelle pays for most of her clothes - class warfare - how so? I just consider her very materialistic.

So how much did Bush spend - please - I'd like to know

I do think its pretty funny how upset this topic makes you

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Michelle pays for most of her clothes - class warfare - how so? I just consider her very materialistic.You answered your own question.

So how much did Bush spend - please - I'd like to knowSo you can't make that comparison either. lol

I do think its pretty funny how upset this topic makes youYour the one losing your shit and ranting. I'm just showing how you are losing your shit and being wrong.

BSfromTX
10-28-2015, 09:51 PM
You answered your own question.

So you can't make that comparison either. lol

Your the one losing your shit and ranting. I'm just showing how you are losing your shit and being wrong.

arguing these items is so far from the real problem. They are all puppets that are rewarded for good behavior. What should piss everyone off the most is that a private bank who's stockholders we do not know creates dollars out of thin air then loans us those dollars at interest. The reason for federal income tax is to barely pay that interest. Our country is made up of idiots and sell outs.

I have three criteria for a presidential candidate

1. Wants to abolish (not audit) the federal reserve and issue our own currency interest free

2. Can't be republican or democrat

3. The media must despise him or her

Educate yourself and don't believe everything you see on tv, fox or nbc etc

DMC
10-28-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm ashamed to have voted for Obama
Your other choice was McCain and Sarah Palin. Its not like you had a smorgasbord.

spurtech09
10-28-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm not angry, you manbaby! It's just that whenever women speak, misogynists like you assume we're angry.
true

mbass
10-28-2015, 10:02 PM
You answered your own question.

So you can't make that comparison either. lol

Your the one losing your shit and ranting. I'm just showing how you are losing your shit and being wrong.

Your mistaken - you haven't shown anything just that you are a partisan and can't tolerate any criticisms of the obama's.

rmt
10-28-2015, 10:41 PM
Rich people's gonna pay for it. It's called Progressive Taxing. And, whether you, Fox, the Rep. party and the US establishment like it or not, it's fair, it's proven and it's gonna happen. When? I don't know, but it will happen.

Rich people can't be taxed enough to pay for free healthcare for all, free college tuition and free parental leave. That would cost trillions of dollars and is ONGOING and NEVERENDING. You could tax and tax but as Margaret Thatcher said the problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money. LOL at you thinking that progressive taxing is "fair, it's proven and it's gonna happen."

mbass
10-28-2015, 11:37 PM
Rich people can't be taxed enough to pay for free healthcare for all, free college tuition and free parental leave. That would cost trillions of dollars and is ONGOING and NEVERENDING. You could tax and tax but as Margaret Thatcher said the problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money. LOL at you thinking that progressive taxing is "fair, it's proven and it's gonna happen."

The money isn't there among the 1% - all the free stuff will require higher taxes for everyone and the possibility of a VAT or asset tax. Nothing is really "free".

itsamanuthree
10-29-2015, 12:28 AM
LOL at you thinking that progressive taxing is "fair, it's proven and it's gonna happen."

So you don't think Progressive Taxing is fair... go on, explain that to me, if you can.

ChumpDumper
10-29-2015, 01:14 AM
Your mistaken - you haven't shown anything just that you are a partisan and can't tolerate any criticisms of the obama's.You're mistaken -- I've just shown you that you are full of partisan shit and just make up things out of thin air to suit your agenda.

I ask you for facts to back up your claims and you melt down.

Just stop making shit up.

cd021
10-29-2015, 04:47 AM

:tu

BSfromTX
10-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Right and left, conservative and liberals, black and wight, "rich" and poor, Christians and atheists. All are both right and wrong. We are constantly being pitted against each other by the REAL and mutual enemy. You have to look deep to find the truth. Your problems are valid but your reason for their existence is mislead

wake up

DMX7
10-29-2015, 11:51 AM
his bulls vs cavs
I sure hope he enjoys every minute:rolleyes

Where were you when Bush wasted 3+ trillion dollars in Iraq? STFU

Blake
10-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Right and left, conservative and liberals, black and wight, "rich" and poor, Christians and atheists. All are both right and wrong. We are constantly being pitted against each other by the REAL and mutual enemy. You have to look deep to find the truth. Your problems are valid but your reason for their existence is mislead

wake up

Who is the "real and mutual enemy"

ducks
10-31-2015, 06:38 PM
Where were you when Bush wasted 3+ trillion dollars in Iraq? STFU

If I was in change and invaded Iraq
I would have fought to win and not fight politically correct and it would cost less

DMX7
10-31-2015, 06:44 PM
If I was in change and invaded Iraq
I would have fought to win and not fight politically correct and it would cost less

If you were smart and in charge, you never would have invaded Iraq...