PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kobe and Derek Jeter Enter Partnership - Kobe Invests Millions - Take Notes Tammy

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 10:40 AM
Just Alphas being Alphas..2 of the biggest players and pussy hounds in the game..Kobe is a true sociopath and Alpha....someone said something to him about Kevin Durant being editor of the tribune where Kobe would have to submit his articles to Durant for review before publishing....so what does Kobe do? :lmao he goes out and becomes part owner with Jeter...Kobe be trippin...:lol

But hopefully once again the Ivy league grad Tammy is taking notes from the high schooler Kobe on how to properly invest. :lol

Kobe Bryant And Derek Jeter Join Forces At The Players' Tribune

Los Angeles Lakers’ superstar Kobe Bryant and New York Yankees’ legend Derek Jeter have joined forces at The Players’ Tribune to bring the rapidly-growing media brand to a brand new and exciting level.

“I asked Kobe to get involved from the beginning and contribute content. And later, after having a full understanding of what we were doing, he wanted to get more involved in the business. Besides being a phenomenal athlete, mentor and leader on the court, he’s a respected voice and figure in the global sports community. He’s a great connector, a savvy businessman, and a successful investor. Who wouldn’t want him on their team?” - Derek Jeter

When speaking to Kobe Bryant about stepping into a bigger, more prominent role at The Players’ Tribune, I got the immediate impression that that his intense dedication and legendary passion will elevate the brand to unrivaled heights.

“There are three areas that pique my interest: media, technology and storytelling. The Players’ Tribune is the perfect intersection of those personal passions” Bryant said. “Through my investment company, we look to help grow media and tech companies that challenge their industries. The Players’ Tribune disrupted the status quo by giving a platform to athletes.

I believe we are at the start of a revolution when it comes to people owning their stories and using them to build their businesses. The Players’ Tribune is just the beginning and I wanted to be a part of what Derek and his team have started to build.

Creatively, there are an infinite number of ways to tell a story. I look forward to helping the team bring stories to the fans through different mediums.” - Kobe Bryant

With Bryant added to the fold it’s hard to bet against either men. With 10 World Titles between them, it’s hard to imagine anything less than an extraordinary future with The Players’ Tribune.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonydimoro/2015/10/27/kobe-bryant-and-derek-jeter-join-forces-at-the-players-tribune/

RGMCSE
10-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Will Kobe tell that story of that night in Colorado?

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 11:01 AM
Will Kobe tell that story of that night in Colorado?

Only if Tammy lifts the gag order on Amy :lol

MultiTroll
10-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Jeter is known for spreading his herpes to all kinds of celeb chicks?

Sounds like a fit!

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 11:05 AM
But in all honesty why isn't Tammy involved at least on the content side...it's something wrong with that cat...he wants to be known as one of the greatest but refuses to socialize with athletes across the spectrum that would be considered his peers...
I actually think investing in this venture with Kobe and Jeter would be good for Tammy. He'd bring 4.5 more titles to the table plus he's articulate...:lol

in2deep
10-28-2015, 11:52 AM
LMAO entering into a partnership with an STD infested has been

Thread
10-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Only if Tammy lifts the gag order on Amy :lol

The Fall of Kool.

RGMCSE
10-28-2015, 01:14 PM
The Fall of Kool.

Look at this old ball sagging impotent muthafucka comeout of the woods.

Buddy Mignon
10-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Jeter is known for spreading his herpes to all kinds of celeb chicks?

Sounds like a fit!

You have to be a cold playa in the game to still get top shelf pussy when the world knows you have herpes. Jeter gets my Mack approval.

Buddy Mignon
10-28-2015, 01:39 PM
LMAO entering into a partnership with an STD infested has been

LMAO... investing in wineries during a drought.

Splits
10-28-2015, 01:50 PM
The Fall of Kool.

Yes, he's been falling at warp speed.

Thread
10-28-2015, 01:57 PM
Look at this old ball sagging impotent muthafucka comeout of the woods.

Just checkin' assholes.

Killakobe81
10-28-2015, 01:58 PM
You have to be a cold playa in the game to still get top shelf pussy when the world knows you have herpes. Jeter gets my Mack approval.

even if you hate the Yanks like me ... Jeter's pimp game is way strong. If you are over the age of 25 and masturbate chances are Jeter has banged one the chicks in one of your fantasies. Real niccas do real things while posers just talk about it.

Thread
10-28-2015, 01:58 PM

The Fall of Love.

Killakobe81
10-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Dude has tapped Biel, Alba, Jordana Brewster, Minka Kelly, Scar Jo and Vida G. Plus he just got engaged to the Direct TV chick. I's funny but prime Mariah is like his bottom bitch. That is how much celebrity ass Jeter has slain. Plus he got most of them before they settled down ... Jeter is a "G".

Sorry Kool, but Kobe cant compare to Jeter in that department. Only Timberlake, Ronaldo, DiCaprio are in that class.

Killakobe81
10-28-2015, 02:04 PM

:lol

Chucho
10-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Yup, All-Star Cafe 2.0. Keep up that keen Portoflio, Mr. Bryant.

Tim has a higher net worth, no need to put money on the street to try and keep up with the Joneses when he is already one.

Dude has tapped Biel, Alba, Jordana Brewster, Minka Kelly, Scar Jo and Vida G. Plus he just got engaged to the Direct TV chick. I's funny but prime Mariah is like his bottom bitch. That is how much celebrity ass Jeter has slain. Plus he got most of them before they settled down ... Jeter is a "G".

And you'll never have enough of a gwop to buy imitation worn panties to sniff them. Stop being lame and trying to live vicariously through someone you'll never be comparable to financially or socially. Not in the very fucking least. Lame nigga like Kool.

Killakobe81
10-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Yup, All-Star Cafe 2.0. Keep up that keen Portoflio, Mr. Bryant.

Tim has a higher net worth, no need to put money on the street to try and keep up with the Joneses when he is already one.

And you'll never have enough of a gwop to buy imitation worn panties to sniff them. Stop being lame and trying to live vicariously through someone you'll never be comparable to financially or socially. Not in the very fucking least. Lame nigga like Kool.

what?! I dont even like half those chicks ...but I am not a hater. Jeter has bang a lot of top notch celebrity ass. Man to man I respect his pimp game even if I am not a fan of Jeter or the Yanks.

Are you so insecure you cant recognize Jeter's success as a playboy?
I guess game does recognize game cuz you can't see it ...

Silver&Black
10-28-2015, 04:29 PM
:cheer

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2015, 04:35 PM
what?! I dont even like half those chicks ...but I am not a hater. Jeter has bang a lot of top notch celebrity ass. Man to man I respect his pimp game even if I am not a fan of Jeter or the Yanks.

Are you so insecure you cant recognize Jeter's success as a playboy?
I guess game does recognize game cuz you can't see it ...

Hey Triple OG....Don't even argue with that cock sucker...his name his Chucho....in other words cuckho...remember the first H in his name is silent :lol

Killakobe81
10-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Hey Triple OG....Don't even argue with that cock sucker...his name his Chucho....in other words cuckho...remember the first H in his name is silent :lol

Sound advice, Kool ...

ambchang
10-28-2015, 09:08 PM
Kobe looking to ride coattails again. What's new?

RsxPiimp
10-28-2015, 09:16 PM
..his name his Chucho....in other words cuckho...remember the first H in his name is silent :lol

:lmao

RsxPiimp
10-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Kobe looking to ride coattails again. What's new?

How many ass have you tapped, playboy?

Reck
10-28-2015, 09:22 PM
Rape and STD, match made in heaven.

ambchang
10-28-2015, 09:24 PM
How many ass have you tapped, playboy?

Kobe riding coattails made you think of tapping ass? Explains a lot.

Didn't have to jerk off in the shower after being out in my place though, not once.