PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Scott Must Go!!!

Buddy Mignon
10-29-2015, 12:19 AM
No fucking way this loser makes it through the season. How do you allow Rubio to drop 30 on you. That's fucking sad.

Silver&Black
10-29-2015, 12:24 AM
At home, Naruto?

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 12:24 AM
Blame D'Angela for Rubio's game. Kirby was also complete dogshit. I thought this year he was supposed to be a "veteran presence" that helps the rookies develop? Still taking all the shots like the deluded fuck he is. It ain't 2006 anymore.

Splits
10-29-2015, 12:35 AM
:lmao drafting a no defense shitty shooting PG who can't get by anyone over a franchise big

And you blame the coach for the NBAs worst shooter putting up a career high on your #2 pick?

LMAO JImmer Buss
LMAO Chaz

100%duncan
10-29-2015, 01:09 AM
Yes and please extend Kirby for 2 years 60 mil

Ball Buster
10-29-2015, 01:27 AM
:lmao drafting a no defense shitty shooting PG who can't get by anyone...
LMAO Chaz

Hey, fuck you... prick.

Thread
10-29-2015, 06:51 AM
They were all hopped up on what's his face diein'.

GD timing.

Buddy Mignon
10-29-2015, 09:03 AM

GD timing.

I don't see why. Buss dies and instantly becomes an after-thought. Odom was in a pussy induced coma and the jokes were flying.

DPG21920
10-29-2015, 09:04 AM
Mudiay looks a lot better.

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Blame D'Angela for Rubio's game. Kirby was also complete dogshit. I thought this year he was supposed to be a "veteran presence" that helps the rookies develop? Still taking all the shots like the deluded fuck he is. It ain't 2006 anymore.

it was bad pnr defense not just on Russell ...
What a horrible coaching job by Scott ...

Mr Bones
10-29-2015, 12:04 PM
Kobe with 24 shots, 1 assist, & 33% from the field. That sounds about right. Gonna be a long season for the Lakers when fans are calling for Scott to be fired after game #1...

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2015, 12:11 PM
it was bad pnr defense not just on Russell ...
What a horrible coaching job by Scott ...

Scott's coaching is the biggest reason I told you the Lakers would win around 20 games, tbh..you have a roster full of redundant players, no spot-up shooters, nobody that has a defined role, yet you're asking one of the worst coaches in the league to build a system around that:lol..

Best part about the Scott tenure is how many excuses are made in his favor from the Lakers alumni..the same guys that publicly bashed D'Antoni(Worthy, Magic, etc) are constantly defending Scott's illogical moves, lack of creativity and poor decision making..just an all-around disaster in the Lakers organization right now..

Medvedenko
10-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Scott's coaching is the biggest reason I told you the Lakers would win around 20 games, tbh..you have a roster full of redundant players, no spot-up shooters, nobody that has a defined role, yet you're asking one of the worst coaches in the league to build a system around that:lol..

Best part about the Scott tenure is how many excuses are made in his favor from the Lakers alumni..the same guys that publicly bashed D'Antoni(Worthy, Magic, etc) are constantly defending Scott's illogical moves, lack of creativity and poor decision making..just an all-around disaster in the Lakers organization right now..

I will agree with you that BS needs to move on, far away from this team. It's ISO or Pick and Roll ball all game, no semblance of a real offense.

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 12:25 PM

They could've had Fred Hoiberg :lol

Mori Chu
10-29-2015, 12:25 PM

GD timing.

Good to see ya, Thready. How's the fam? How was summer? I got me a couple of puppies, and cleaning up their piss'n'shit has been good warmup for watching this coming Suns season.

Thread
10-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Good to see ya, Thready. How's the fam? How was summer? I got me a couple of puppies, and cleaning up their piss'n'shit has been good warmup for watching this coming Suns season.

No, Mori, no. When you're ready to apologize we'll proceed...until then, Let us proceed...

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 02:49 PM

This is sad, but true ... Magic has unwavering support for Byron but shat on a superior b-ball mind in D'antoni ...

But I still havent given up on him but shit better change quick.

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 02:56 PM

WTF happened vs. Mavs?! RC, is a great coach but the Mavs are not THAT much better than the Suns.

hater
10-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Moses himself couldn't get this team past 22 wins tbqh

Thread
10-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Moses himself couldn't get this team past 22 wins tbqh

If Flip hadn't kicked the bucket we'd have 1.

hater
10-29-2015, 05:29 PM
If Flip hadn't kicked the bucket we'd have 1.

:lol

Mitch
10-29-2015, 05:44 PM

GD timing.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19320&dateline=1363168309

ElNono
10-29-2015, 05:45 PM
where's that "black coaches" thread, tbh? :lol

Raven
10-29-2015, 06:15 PM
This is sad, but true ... Magic has unwavering support for Byron but shat on a superior b-ball mind in D'antoni ...

But I still havent given up on him but shit better change quick.

calling d'antoni anything other than retarded :lol

-21-
10-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Okafor, Porzingis, Mudiay, Johnson, and Winslow look a lot better.

FIFY

He's young though. If he's put in the right position to develop, who knows what kind of player he can be. Unfortunately, a team full players who need the ball (Kobe, Young, Williams, Clarkson, hell even Randle) is not a good situation for him. Add to that the fact that a bunch of players drafted below him have looked like much better prospects, or at the very least, would have been better fits with the current Laker team, there's no escaping the conclusion that the Lakers screwed up.

DeRozan m8
10-29-2015, 06:47 PM
The fact he didn't call a timeout on the last play and it took Kobe to call it with 4 secs left says a lot tbh

Horse
10-30-2015, 12:54 PM
Rahahaha laker fan pussy faggots.

Killakobe81
10-30-2015, 01:09 PM
calling d'antoni anything other than retarded :lol

you do realize many of the concepts Goldenstate used to win last year originated from D'antoni. Gentry brought them over ...

Mike d sucks at defense but was a brilliant offensive mind. his issue was that he wastes traditional bigs ...but a prime duncan would have thrived in his system ... old man tim is better off with Pop who is more versatile.

Raven
10-30-2015, 01:20 PM
you do realize many of the concepts Goldenstate used to win last year originated from D'antoni. Gentry brought them over ...

Mike d sucks at defense but was a brilliant offensive mind. his issue was that he wastes traditional bigs ...but a prime duncan would have thrived in his system ... old man tim is better off with Pop who is more versatile.

is that so :lol

HemisfairArena
10-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Okafor