PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: D'Angela Russell

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 12:20 AM
2-7 for 4 points and let Rubio abuse him like Kirby's shots were abusing the rim. :lmao

And Barkley 2.0 couldn't even manage 50% against an old man KG and the worst defensive frontline in basketball.

6th seed :lmao

Buddy Mignon
10-29-2015, 12:22 AM
Russell needs the D-League bad.

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 12:23 AM
Russell needs the D-League bad.

He actually needed to be the 3rd pick. :lol

Oak put in 26 like it was easy business.

Buddy Mignon
10-29-2015, 12:23 AM
He actually needed to be the 3rd pick. :lol

Oak put in 26 like it was easy business.

His footwork is amazing for a 19 year old.

Splits
10-29-2015, 12:25 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/accd11182b013cdec89af9b65be51eac/tumblr_mjvp3cT07b1rv7ug4o1_500.gif

Splits
10-29-2015, 12:25 AM
One of the worst shooters in the league put up a career high at Staples :lmao

Buddy Mignon
10-29-2015, 12:28 AM
One of the worst shooters in the league put up a career high at Staples :lmao

Larmasha didn't play at Staples tonight.

SuperCam
10-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Lakers definitely whiffed on last two drafts... could be a cleveland browns type record of futility if the begging for durant and westbrook next two summers doesn't pan out, tbh

Splits
10-29-2015, 12:31 AM
Rubio, a career 36.7% shooter, just put up a career high on D'Bust :lmao

Medvedenko
10-29-2015, 12:48 AM
Kobe looked good half of the game and then shit the bed the remaining. Russell is a project and Randle will be alright with time. I like this year's team and it's a world better than last year's. They won't win much more games than last but will definitely have signs of the future.

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2015, 12:51 AM
I don't have an opinion on Russell's individual game, but he landed in a horrible situation, tbh:lol..

A PG that needs the ball in his hands on a team with Kobe, Lou Williams, Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson..all players that need the ball in their hands..this team is very poorly built, as everybody should have already known..

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Jordan Clarkson looking like the only real NBA player on the team.... You could definitely notice he learned how to play basketball by watching the Spurs when he lived here....

Russ
10-29-2015, 12:55 AM
D'Angelo continuing his preseason/summer league trend -- more turnovers (3) than assists (2).

100%duncan
10-29-2015, 01:00 AM
And all that lottery pick for nothing :lol

2 straight years in a row might I add

BatManu20
10-29-2015, 01:03 AM
Too early to tell tbh, but damn could it potentially be a huge disaster passing on Okafor. He looks legit and mature well beyond his years on the court. Now they're stuck with Hibbert's bumblin' ass.

Russell could turn out to be a fine player, but as Harlem mentioned, he's stuck on a team full of ball-dominant Guards and it doesn't really leave him much room to grow. He's essentially playing out of position right now.

The best thing that can happen to that team right now is that Kobe retires, so that they can try to develop some of their young talent and see what they really have tbh.

LkrFan
10-29-2015, 05:19 AM
2-7 for 4 points and let Rubio abuse him like Kirby's shots were abusing the rim. :lmao

And Barkley 2.0 couldn't even manage 50% against an old man KG and the worst defensive frontline in basketball.

6th seed :lmao

Mitch blew it. Okafor/Randle/Clarkson would have been a great young core to build onPERIOD. To watch him shit on Boston last night was sickening. Like I said, with Robert "Upside" in tow, I accepted Russell as a #2 pick. Now? Admittedly, I'm pissed. Mitch blew it.

Biernutz
10-29-2015, 05:31 AM
The Wolves won't keep this up because the were playing with emotion because of death of
Flip Saunders. The Lakers were their first regular season game and they so up for this game.
The Wolves probably would have beat G.S.

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 05:47 AM
Mitch blew it. Okafor/Randle/Clarkson would have been a great young core to build onPERIOD. To watch him shit on Boston last night was sickening. Like I said, with Robert "Upside" in tow, I accepted Russell as a #2 pick. Now? Admittedly, I'm pissed. Mitch blew it.

At least your Mets got a GM that knows what he's doing :toast

Thor will be a Dodger, though.

spursistan
10-29-2015, 06:10 AM
D'Bust, tbh ..most people here called this shit :lol

Scrub
10-29-2015, 06:38 AM
https://vine.co/v/eYt3q7WIqEM

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 06:44 AM

Relax. Oak shot well ... happy for him.

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 06:47 AM
Relax. Oak shot well ... happy for him.

Nah, Mitch blew it.

Unless it's Steph Curry, you don't draft PGs over bigs. Basketball 101.

Raven
10-29-2015, 07:08 AM
there was so much talent, even after Oak. It looks like one of the most talented draft classes ever. And they took d-bust :lol..

Splits
10-29-2015, 07:28 AM
https://vine.co/v/eYt3q7WIqEM

:lmao Westbrook levels of faggotry without the being good at basketball piece

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2015, 08:15 AM
Nah, Mitch blew it.

Unless it's Steph Curry, you don't draft PGs over bigs. Basketball 101.

Hey mental patient...

Curry when he was drafted isn't the Curry of today...let me know if that's too hard for you to grasp

midnightpulp
10-29-2015, 08:19 AM
Hey mental patient...

Curry when he was drafted isn't the Curry of today...let me know if that's too hard for you to grasp

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Buddy Mignon
10-29-2015, 08:54 AM
This kids development will hinge on how fast the Lakers can fire Scott. This idiot can't find his ass from a hole in the ground. This team is full of talent yet they cant guard anyone. You got Kobe out at the 3 point jacking up prayers. How does Young only play 19 minutes and Russell play damn there 30. I cant believe they brought Bass here to sit the fucking bench.

spursistan
10-29-2015, 09:24 AM
:lmao Westbrook levels of faggotry without the being good at basketball piece
:lmao striking that posture while yet to put a single point in his NBA career....At least RW only started to fag it up big time after making NBA Finals..

skut_farkus
10-29-2015, 10:08 AM
The only bright spot on the lakers is clarkson. Possibly randle

Thread
10-29-2015, 10:14 AM

WTF have you done lately aside from gifting Fruits to San Antonio? You got some fuckin' nerve casting us down.

Raven
10-29-2015, 10:57 AM

the new sebastian telfair and the new jj hickson

spurraider21
10-29-2015, 11:30 AM
WTF have you done lately aside from gifting Fruits to San Antonio? You got some fuckin' nerve casting us down.
Morning, shits.

Sportcamper
10-29-2015, 11:38 AM
Charles Barkly was brutal on us…It is going to be a long season…:lol

Charles Barkley: "The #Lakers are the fourth-best team in California. They lucky the Sparks ain't playing, they'd be the fifth

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/2009785/charles-barkley-says-lakers-worse-wnba-team

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 01:02 PM

Charles Barkley: "The #Lakers are the fourth-best team in California. They lucky the Sparks ain't playing, they'd be the fifth

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/2009785/charles-barkley-says-lakers-worse-wnba-team

Saw that days ago ... Oh well if he is right we keep our pick.

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2015, 01:32 PM

Barkley is a life long Kobe hater so he's loving this....however all Kobe has to do is go on TNT and tell him that he's not a champion so he doesn't understand what it takes....that will send the fuck face Barkley down another Laker hating rabbit trail. :lol

Sportcamper
10-29-2015, 02:26 PM
Barkley & Donald Trump...I can't wait to hear what they will say next...

Thread
10-29-2015, 02:39 PM
& if we'd a chosen Okafor---Russell would be thriving and Okafor would be sitting pidgeon toed on the bench incapable of play.

We're poor, destitute, stuck in the dark, yanking doors open one after another and they're each & all opening to elevator shafts, deep ones. The irony is I've feared this exact scenario all my life, during the good times, during the best of times. Perhaps to prepare myself for this horrible reality should it occur. And I have to admit, having that prep kind of takes the sting out of it a bit. I've already lived it a thousand times.

Splits
10-29-2015, 02:43 PM
Karma is a bitch, hey Dale? You and your ilk deserve every second of the next 5+ years of irrelevance and Knicks-West humiliation. Celts going to be building on their count way before the purple n piss

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 02:46 PM
Karma is a bitch, hey Dale? You and your ilk deserve every second of the next 5+ years of irrelevance and Knicks-West humiliation. Celts going to be building on their count way before the purple n piss

That is all that matters is the CELTS NOT winning .. goldenstate can get a few more, Cavs or Spurs too ... but not those blimey bastards!!!

Thread
10-29-2015, 02:54 PM

The cruelest reality is there is no escape hatch. We're stuck with the CBA that pits us on equal footing with the 29 other teams. We sped it up, advanced it even during the Odom Affair. That threw us into the pit of despair to which we've never emerged,,,just held us fast until the new terms of the CBA took full effect. It's a fascinating study what has happened to us. Incredible. We've lost our compass, our self respect, our self confidence. We march to the tune that we think we hear, that we think will HELP. We've done things that have shamed us, been a party to our own ruination. Lordy, if we'd a just maintained perhaps we'd a suffered but only by what is outside our door. Instead,,,on the inside of the door we've burn't our house to the ground.

Killakobe81
10-29-2015, 02:58 PM
The cruelest reality is there is no escape hatch. We're stuck with the CBA that pits us on equal footing with the 29 other teams. We sped it up, advanced it even during the Odom Affair. That threw us into the pit of despair to which we've never emerged,,,just held us fast until the new terms of the CBA took full effect. It's a fascinating study what has happened to us. Incredible. We've lost our compass, our self respect, our self confidence. We march to the tune that we think we hear, that we think will HELP. We've done things that have shamed us, been a party to our own ruination. Lordy, if we'd a just maintained perhaps we'd a suffered but only by what is outside our door. Instead,,,on the inside of the door we've burn't our house to the ground.

Well said Cully, well said.

da_suns_fan
10-29-2015, 03:10 PM
I don't have an opinion on Russell's individual game, but he landed in a horrible situation, tbh:lol..

A PG that needs the ball in his hands on a team with Kobe, Lou Williams, Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson..all players that need the ball in their hands..this team is very poorly built, as everybody should have already known..

:lobt: well said

Raven
10-29-2015, 04:25 PM

ohhhhhh:huddle:

BD24
10-30-2015, 01:00 PM
& if we'd a chosen Okafor---Russell would be thriving and Okafor would be sitting pidgeon toed on the bench incapable of play.

We're poor, destitute, stuck in the dark, yanking doors open one after another and they're each & all opening to elevator shafts, deep ones. The irony is I've feared this exact scenario all my life, during the good times, during the best of times. Perhaps to prepare myself for this horrible reality should it occur. And I have to admit, having that prep kind of takes the sting out of it a bit. I've already lived it a thousand times.
But Luva and Kool said u were a playoff team thread, do you not believe ur friends?

Raven
10-30-2015, 01:19 PM

nope.

HemisfairArena
10-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Okafor