PDA

View Full Version : I tried warning you about Parker all summer

Kikoluna
10-29-2015, 08:02 AM
All summer long I got called torta Eater for questioning parkers fitness and attitude. Last night he a. Refused Leonards help getting up b. Took over in the last 2 minutes while Leonard was playing like prime scottie pippen. Hopefully now more of you see his true essence

Blizzardwizard
10-29-2015, 08:11 AM
Porker, Porker Porker Porker, Porker *insert generic laughing emoticon x5*

LOL Porker, Porker.

Porker *laughing emoticon*

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-29-2015, 08:12 AM
You tried to warn me. Why didn't I do something about it.

kawhidoyoudothistome
10-29-2015, 08:13 AM
Lol. I mean, Parker did his best. Can't fault the man for trying.

Brazil
10-29-2015, 08:15 AM
:rolleyes a new parker hater troll... how original

:cry he refused help to get up :cry

Kikoluna
10-29-2015, 08:17 AM
Mostly to those who were offended and think Parker is 1992 John Stockton

Kikoluna
10-29-2015, 08:18 AM
:rolleyes a new parker hater troll... how original

:cry he refused help to get up :cry
Refusing the way he did was not something to dismiss.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Mostly to those who were offended and think Parker is 1992 John Stockton

Haw, nobody has EVER THOUGHT Parker was 1992 Stockton even in his prime. If the Spurs had '97-'98 Stockton on the team last year, they more than likely would have won the NBA title last year. Parker is still feeling out his new role on the Spurs team.

Spurs played OKC at OKC where they have a losing record over the past 4 years. I would have been surprised if the Spurs won last night. They did a helluva a job and Parker wasn't bad or good. He was hardly the reason the Spurs lost. LMA horrible shooting and rebounding night did. Probably the jitters and getting comfortable playing within the system. But he will right the ship. And Parker will embrace his new role. Did a decent job compare to his horrible play against the Clips.

Brazil
10-29-2015, 08:27 AM
Refusing the way he did was not something to dismiss.

:lol there is plenty to dismiss

you are not very original tbh... try harder

:cry I warned you guys :cry

ElNono
10-29-2015, 08:40 AM
OP looking like an All-Star poster... we'll see what he looks like further down the season, maybe he'll make the trip to Toronto, tbh...

Brazil
10-29-2015, 08:42 AM
OP looking like an All-Star poster... we'll see what he looks like further down the season, maybe he'll make the trip to Toronto, tbh...

:lol

RD2191
10-29-2015, 08:42 AM
We've only been saying it for 2 years.

ElNono
10-29-2015, 08:45 AM

Brazil
10-29-2015, 09:01 AM
:cry I warned you before :cry

daledondale
10-29-2015, 09:03 AM
All summer long I got called torta Eater for questioning parkers fitness and attitude. Last night he a. Refused Leonards help getting up b. Took over in the last 2 minutes while Leonard was playing like prime scottie pippen. Hopefully now more of you see his true essence
I don't know, everybody knows Parker is shit on defence, but stopping Westchimp is practically imposible when he's hot. TP didn't play too bad today.

apalisoc_9
10-29-2015, 09:08 AM
People just don't heed warnings

Fireball
10-29-2015, 09:08 AM
god, this is getting old ... what do you idiots want? Kawhi got everything he got ... TP is in good shape, but he is old and falling off like all quick PGs did his age. His attitude this game was fine ... or do you think he should go to Pop late in the game and tell him "Pop, get me out for Manu or Patty because I get torched by everyone" ... that is bullshit

RD2191
10-29-2015, 09:21 AM
god, this is getting old ... what do you idiots want? Kawhi got everything he got ... TP is in good shape, but he is old and falling off like all quick PGs did his age. His attitude this game was fine ... or do you think he should go to Pop late in the game and tell him "Pop, get me out for Manu or Patty because I get torched by everyone" ... that is bullshit

Uh yeah. That's exactly what be should do. If he wasn'tsuch a faggot like Brazil we'd win more games.

Othyus Lalanne
10-29-2015, 09:21 AM
People just don't heed warnings

He played trough injuries and penetrated hard no matter if it was into the lane or into a teammates bored wife, he gave it all was never seduced by the brighter lights. That is the best you can ask from a PG. He is playing since he was 19. What else could you ask from him?

Brazil
10-29-2015, 09:24 AM
Uh yeah. That's exactly what be should do. If he wasn'tsuch a faggot like Brazil we'd win more games.

:lol oh you are entering in the faggot business too... I'm quite disappointed Roberto... you are better than that

Kikoluna
10-29-2015, 11:13 AM
He played trough injuries and penetrated hard no matter if it was into the lane or into a teammates bored wife, he gave it all was never seduced by the brighter lights. That is the best you can ask from a PG. He is playing since he was 19. What else could you ask from him?
Liked the wife reference. :bobo

BillMc
10-29-2015, 11:14 AM

Kikoluna
10-29-2015, 11:14 AM
:lol there is plenty to dismiss

you are not very original tbh... try harder

:cry I warned you guys :cry

This is not a creative writing class, relax buddy.

LongtimeSpursFan
10-29-2015, 11:27 AM

Newbs. Can't even come up with an original thought. Same garbage being thrown up as the anti-Parker clan.

T_L_P
10-29-2015, 11:41 AM
It's a bad situation.

Playing summer ball to stay in shape wrecks his body, but when he doesn't play he comes into camp fat and plays terrible (last year_.

This $15 million is such a burden.

Clipper Nation
10-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Porker, Porker Porker Porker, Porker *insert generic laughing emoticon x5*

LOL Porker, Porker.

Porker *laughing emoticon*
:lol Sharts

Mr Bones
10-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Have there been some Tony Parker threads in the last 4 months? I haven't noticed...

K...
10-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Torta eater....lulz. That's so specific. Can you cite some threads cause I'd like to see who came up with that insult. It would be sad If you invented your own persecution to make yourself more likeable

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2015, 01:24 PM
OP is a faggot who eats tortas

Obstructed_View
10-29-2015, 01:27 PM
The reason he didn't have Kawhi help him up is because he was mad at getting knocked down for the third time with no call and was busy yelling at the refs. A guy with an attitude problem wouldn't be trying to win the game. There's another thread where fucking nimrods are saying shit like "well Pop didn't care about winning the game, he just wanted to see how they play together" and "Pop hates overtime, which is why he drew up that stupid play for Green", but yeah, it's Parker's fault.