PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen the schedule lately

RayTdropout
10-29-2015, 12:17 PM
This team should go on an easy 11 game winning streak and there wouldn't be no reason to feel good about it until November 21st against MemphiS when we will be playing a real team next. Feck you danny and Aldridge for your pathetic performances

TXstbobcat
10-29-2015, 12:24 PM
favorable early schedule over the next 10 games should help the team gel togther. I'm not going to complain about that.

Fireball
10-29-2015, 12:46 PM
actually we all have seen the schedule when it was released and drew our conclusions months ago ...

RayTdropout
10-29-2015, 12:47 PM
that's why I said lately

RayTdropout
10-29-2015, 12:48 PM
I doubt everyone who looked at the schedule months ago memorize the whole schedule

FromWayDowntown
10-29-2015, 12:57 PM
This team should go on an easy 11 game winning streak and there wouldn't be no reason to feel good about it until November 21st against MemphiS when we will be playing a real team next. Feck you danny and Aldridge for your pathetic performances

But if they were 12-0 going into Memphis, everyone could feel really good about it?

You guys do realize that when the Thunder were whole (between 2011-12 and 2013-14), they're 94-21 at home (.817). They're the third best home team in the league and the Spurs (who have a long, recent history of getting blown out of Chesapeake Arena) had the ball in hand with a chance to tie or win with less than 30 seconds to go, in the opener, with a few new pieces that haven't dealt with a crunch time situation with the Spurs?

A loss at OKC isn't exactly something that most teams worry about. You hope to avoid it, but the odds are high that it's coming, even if you play well.

Chicken Little must look at SpursTalk and think the melodrama here is ridiculous.

RayTdropout
10-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Lol

UNT Eagles 2016
10-29-2015, 01:21 PM
I want to know when the next time we're playing the Thunderef faggots, because I want nothing more than to crush their souls. My most hated team in sports by far, along with the Packers.

Proxy
10-29-2015, 01:22 PM
I doubt everyone who looked at the schedule months ago memorize the whole schedule

nah, we definitely all have it memorized

Fireball
10-29-2015, 01:33 PM

sorry about that ... but I thought everybody would know that the first month would be a good chance to get the players together and still win games ...

Keepin' it real
10-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Feck you danny and Aldridge for your pathetic performances

I thought you were a Spurs fan? What is this nonsense? Grow up.

spurs10
10-29-2015, 10:57 PM
But if they were 12-0 going into Memphis, everyone could feel really good about it?

You guys do realize that when the Thunder were whole (between 2011-12 and 2013-14), they're 94-21 at home (.817). They're the third best home team in the league and the Spurs (who have a long, recent history of getting blown out of Chesapeake Arena) had the ball in hand with a chance to tie or win with less than 30 seconds to go, in the opener, with a few new pieces that haven't dealt with a crunch time situation with the Spurs?

A loss at OKC isn't exactly something that most teams worry about. You hope to avoid it, but the odds are high that it's coming, even if you play well.

Chicken Little must look at SpursTalk and think the melodrama here is ridiculous. :downspin: THE SKY IS FALLING! Dion Waiters hit a couple of shots and Danny missed several!!

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2015, 11:20 PM
I'm actually glad about the loss since had they won Pop would have let himself off the hook for all those terrible decisions in the 2nd half.