PDA

View Full Version : Best defensive lineup vs. OKC

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2015, 08:33 PM
The Spurs' best defensive quarter was in the 2Q. In 4 minutes, the lineup of Mills, Green, Kawhi, LMA & Duncan held OKC to 75.0 PP/100.

tholdren
10-29-2015, 09:27 PM
who was the okc lineup. what was sa time of possession, what kind of shots did they get off, what was the pace. only a few of the questions i would have for your terrible take

apalisoc_9
10-29-2015, 09:29 PM
The Spurs' best defensive quarter was in the 2Q. In 4 minutes, the lineup of Mills, Green, Kawhi, LMA & Duncan held OKC to 75.0 PP/100.

Man, Kawhi is the only elite shot maker in this perimeter group. I like this group though in spurts...But it's probably best to have Parker or Ginobili at all times to compliment Leonard's offensive game even if you have to give up defensive possessions. I Suspect in the long run that's a better strategy.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Man, Kawhi is the only elite shot maker in this perimeter group. I like this group though in spurts...But it's probably best to have Parker or Ginobili at all times to compliment Leonard's offensive game even if you have to give up defensive possessions. I Suspect in the long run that's a better strategy.

It's fairly obvious Manu is a the best option but my point was that the team isn't getting destroyed defensively when guys like Roberson are on the floor. Considering how passive Porker was against the likes of Kanter I'm not sure there is a point in having him on the floor.

Brian Windhorst
10-29-2015, 11:42 PM
As has been said, Manu/Green/Kawhi/LMA/Duncan is probably the best possible lineup we have.

That lineup won't see more than 30 minutes together this season, guaranteed.

Kool Bob Love
10-29-2015, 11:43 PM
Small simple size. But OP been a dumbass. Not suprise he made the thread.

apalisoc_9
10-29-2015, 11:47 PM
It's fairly obvious Manu is a the best option but my point was that the team isn't getting destroyed defensively when guys like Roberson are on the floor. Considering how passive Porker was against the likes of Kanter I'm not sure there is a point in having him on the floor.

100% agree.

Still a small sample size..but I'm guessing if Manu ever plays with the starters, that's probably our best defensive team without giving up anything on offense

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2015, 11:49 PM
Small simple size. But OP been a dumbass. Not suprise he made the thread.

What is this "SIMPLE size" you speak of Mr. Short Bus?:lmao......I'm also "sUprise" you are even aware of that concept:lmao.

SpurPadre
10-30-2015, 12:46 AM
u mention a pos who has no business being in a spurs jersey,

on the court offensively and defensively clown is a liability

He didn't say anything about Bonner.

dabom
10-30-2015, 12:48 AM
He didn't say anything about Bonner.

:lmao

ILoveOranges
10-30-2015, 06:58 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/NBASpurs/comments/3qqipn/garcia_the_spurs_best_defensive_quarter_was_in/

https://twitter.com/PaulGarciaPS/status/659702556927483905

May as well leave where you got this from