PDA

View Full Version : Christians are awesome to live next to; loving thy neighbor etc

Blake
10-30-2015, 09:51 AM
"Neighbors living next door to the*Denton County Cowboy Churchrecently filed an amended lawsuit against the 800-person congregation in an attempt to halt construction of a massive rodeo arena being built behind the church.

A courtroom showdown is set for November.

Meanwhile, folks like Pete Schmitz are left staring at the partially-enclosed, partially-constructed structure, which is about 100 feet from a row of homes on Madison Place.

We first noticed everything start in February," he said. "When we talked to the town of Ponder, they said,*'Well, they're a church... they can do whatever they want."'

Schmitz contends that the church operates like a commercial enterprise, hosting massive gatherings all centered around a sport*or activity.

The suit contends the church failed to obtain proper building permits before beginning construction. It also says the area was originally zoned residential, not for a commercial operation that hosts rodeos.

"Rodeos are loud. That is just how they are. That is why you don't find them next to neighborhoods usually," said Sean Pollock, who has also joined*

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/denton-county/2015/10/28/cowboy-church-fight-heads-to-court/74779338/

Blake
10-30-2015, 09:54 AM
http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/59e919563ce346ba95a6570904c91186e6a0aa6d/c=233-0-1665-1077&r=x483&c=640x480/local/-/media/2015/10/28/WFAA/WFAA/635816701701737628-1028-cowboy-church03.jpg

But hey at least they put up an 8 foot fence for privacy

Sportcamper
10-30-2015, 10:01 AM
Pretty sure that this is a Texas thing & not a Christian thing…In LA we do not have Rodeo church’s…:lol

Blake
10-30-2015, 10:02 AM
..."Basically, we call it 'church in the dirt,'" he said. "Yes, there are —*and will be —*rodeo events, but there are always moments of church and prayer. I preach from horseback or a chuck wagon."

Tacket said the church now has all of the proper permits in order, and they expect to win the legal showdown.

The church did put in an 8-foot fence between the homes and their property, as part of what Tacket says is an effort to help ensure the neighbors' privacy....

:lol what a bunch of hick assholes

Blake
10-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Pretty sure that this is a Texas thing & not a Christian thing…In LA we do not have Rodeo church’s…:lol

It's a Christian redneck 6 tire truck driving gun toting Texan thing, imo

Quetzal-X
10-30-2015, 10:17 AM
They get to also savor the aromas of literal bullshit to go along with the chri$tian bullshitter$.
:lolWhat a fucking bunch of idiots these cults are:lol

good trolling tho

Sportcamper
10-30-2015, 10:18 AM

Quetzal-X
10-30-2015, 10:19 AM
Denton Cty. Is that where the Von Erichs were from?

I. Hustle
10-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Just so we are on the same page, Blake, it's cool to lump everyone together, right?

Like, all white people are trailer trash that drink beer all day in stained wife beaters while literally beating their wives. Hispanics have 30 kids and all ride together in one car to the hospitals where they get free healthcare on our dime. Black people are drinking 40s while shooting each other and collecting welfare checks.

I am just trying to verify that this is your way of thinking.

Avante
10-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Poor little Blake, surrounded by all those churchs and...

In God We Trust
One Nation Under God
So Help Me God
I Swear To God

Christmas, Easter.

I live with a Christian, she couldn't care less that I'm not one, and she never ever tries to preach anything.

Once in awhile...

me...what about evolution vs the Bible?
Judy...I haven't a clue and couldn't care less.

Poor little Blake, living in fear of Christianity.

SpursforSix
10-30-2015, 03:12 PM
Poor little Blake, surrounded by all those churchs and...

In God We Trust
One Nation Under God
So Help Me God
I Swear To God

Christmas, Easter.

I live with a Christian, she couldn't care less that I'm not one, and she never ever tries to preach anything.

Once in awhile...

me...what about evolution vs the Bible?
Judy...I haven't a clue and couldn't care less.

Poor little Blake, living in fear of Christianity.

you don't get the whole story old timer...

Blake: "dear Jesus, please remove my tumor and make my hair lip close up"
Jesus: ......
Blake: "THERE IS NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I. Hustle
10-30-2015, 03:24 PM

Blake: "dear Jeshush, pleashe remove mah tumor and make mah hair lip closhe up"
Blake: "THERE ISH NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

fify

Avante
10-30-2015, 03:31 PM

Blake: "dear Jesus, please remove my tumor and make my hair lip close up"
Blake: "THERE IS NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I get it little man, this Blake freak lives in fear of Christians, hell, besides following me around what else does he do here?

Blake
10-30-2015, 03:36 PM
Just so we are on the same page, Blake, it's cool to lump everyone together, right?

Like, all white people are trailer trash that drink beer all day in stained wife beaters while literally beating their wives. Hispanics have 30 kids and all ride together in one car to the hospitals where they get free healthcare on our dime. Black people are drinking 40s while shooting each other and collecting welfare checks.

I am just trying to verify that this is your way of thinking.

Yes all Christians love them some righteous residential rodeos.

Lol at your racist stereotypes though. White Jesus approves.

Blake
10-30-2015, 03:41 PM
I get it little man, this Blake freak lives in fear of Christians, hell, besides following me around what else does he do here?

I get it old man, I'm living rent free in your head

Avante
10-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Poor little guy, so stupid it's comical.

One...OH MY GOD, CHRISTIANS... thread after another, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pathetic little bitch.

Blake
10-30-2015, 03:48 PM
So you have no problem with a rodeo going up next to your house then?

You probably do, but you're here only to talk about me.

Rent free.

I. Hustle
10-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Yes all Christians love them some righteous residential rodeos.

Lol at your racist stereotypes though. White Jesus approves.

Did I leave out Asians? My bad.

What about how all gay people prance around in makeup and molest little boys? That's not a "race" so is that okay?

As long as you agree that it's okay to lump everyone together when talking about a particular group, then I am cool with your posts.

I just hope there aren't any muslims in here reading this. Would hate for the thread to get blown up.

Blake
10-30-2015, 04:41 PM
Did I leave out Asians? My bad.

What about how all gay people prance around in makeup and molest little boys? That's not a "race" so is that okay?

As long as you agree that it's okay to lump everyone together when talking about a particular group, then I am cool with your posts.

I just hope there aren't any muslims in here reading this. Would hate for the thread to get blown up.

I don't really care if you're cool with my posts or not but I'm not sure how you're thinking I'm lumping all Christians here together with the rodeo lovers.

and keep the racist stereotypes going. That'll teach me.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
10-30-2015, 04:47 PM
Im starting to think a priest may have touched Blake in a bad way tbh

Avante
10-30-2015, 05:03 PM

I think the little shit grew up in a home where his Christian parents were too strict with him. So once he finally left home at 33 he had all this pent up frustration and anger, so here he comes day after day slamming Christians when actually he's slamming mom and dad.

Blake
10-30-2015, 05:13 PM
I think the little shit grew up in a home where his Christian parents were too strict with him. So once he finally left home at 33 he had all this pent up frustration and anger, so here he comes day after day slamming Christians when actually he's slamming mom and dad.

Nope, but that's some solid rent free thinking.

I. Hustle
10-30-2015, 05:17 PM
I don't really care if you're cool with my posts or not but I'm not sure how you're thinking I'm lumping all Christians here together with the rodeo lovers.

and keep the racist stereotypes going. That'll teach me.

Maybe it's your sarcastic title or your brave crusade against christianity.

How is it a racist stereotype if I can pull pictures of it? If I can find one example of each group then it must be true for all of them, right? Your title didn't say anything about a cowboy church.

Like you always say "Hey, the way I see it, if there are a few people that are doing it then thhe whole group must be doing it."

Blake
10-30-2015, 05:18 PM

neh, fascinating theory tho

I. Hustle
10-30-2015, 05:18 PM

As much as I can't stand you, I think that you hit the nail on the head.

Blake
10-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Maybe it's your sarcastic title or your brave crusade against christianity.

How is it a racist stereotype if I can pull pictures of it? If I can find one example of each group then it must be true for all of them, right? Your title didn't say anything about a cowboy church.

Like you always say "Hey, the way I see it, if there are a few people that are doing it then thhe whole group must be doing it."

I've never said that.

What exactly is the stereotype you think I'm promoting here

HI-FI
10-30-2015, 05:30 PM
that or he's a cucked shill that won't stop spamming the board.

I. Hustle
10-30-2015, 05:44 PM
I've never said that.

What exactly is the stereotype you think I'm promoting here

Stereotype? I am agreeing with you in that it can't be a stereotype if you can find one representitive of the group doing it.

I finally get your agenda and I am now on your side.

Blake
10-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Stereotype? I am agreeing with you in that it can't be a stereotype if you can find one representitive of the group doing it.

I finally get your agenda and I am now on your side.

You didn't answer. What's the stereotype I'm pushing here.

Blake
10-30-2015, 05:56 PM
that or he's a cucked shill that won't stop spamming the board.

Why do you seemingly always enter religion threads tho? Srs question.

Blake
10-30-2015, 05:57 PM

Typical Jew behavior tbh smh fam

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/jews-nazi-.jpg

So we can conclude a Jew touched you in a bad way huh.

Is that you in the pic?

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 10:04 AM
You didn't answer. What's the stereotype I'm pushing here.

Hey, pal. Just saw this and I did answer. I am on board with your agenda. I said there is NO stereotype. Only truth.

Blake
11-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Hey, pal. Just saw this and I did answer. I am on board with your agenda. I said there is NO stereotype. Only truth.

So to you "all blacks drink 40s" is a truth.

Neat.

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 12:07 PM
So to you "all blacks drink 40s" is a truth.

Neat.

According to your logic, yes. If you can find some of them doing it then they all must be doing it.

"Christians are awesome to live next to; loving thy neighbor etc."

Solidarity, brother.

Blake
11-02-2015, 12:16 PM
According to your logic, yes. If you can find some of them doing it then they all must be doing it.

"Christians are awesome to live next to; loving thy neighbor etc."

Solidarity, brother.

would it help to level out your logic if I changed title to "[these] Christians are awesome to live next to"?

Of course, churches setting up shop in residential zones is pretty standard.

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 02:58 PM
would it help to level out your logic if I changed title to "[these] Christians are awesome to live next to"?

Of course, churches setting up shop in residential zones is pretty standard.

Help what?

Next week will just be a different "Did you see what these Christians did?!" thread. I'll be onboard with you on that one too though.

If you change it to add these then it will defeat our whole mission.

Blake
11-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Whatever.

fwiw, you being a huge racist is funnier though.

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Whatever.

fwiw, you being a huge racist is funnier though.

FWIW we are thinking the same.

FWIW a hater is a hater

FWIW I'm using your logic

FWIW we are in total agreement

you know... fwiw

Blake
11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
FWIW we are thinking the same.

No, the racist thoughts are all yours tbhfwiw

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 06:15 PM
No, the racist thoughts are all yours tbhfwiw

Not when it falls directly in line with your logic tbmfhfwiwqft

Blake
11-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Not when it falls directly in line with your logic tbmfhfwiwqft

Neh, equating Christians building ridiculous churches in residential zones to blacks drinking 40s is illogical and stupid, tbh.

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Neh, equating Christians building ridiculous churches in residential zones to blacks drinking 40s is illogical and stupid, tbh.

How so? It's also funny how you bypassed the white and hispanic references. Are you ok with me calling a white person a wife beater but get angry when I say black people drink 40s?

You can't say it's ok to talk about a whole group just because of a few dummies only when it suits your needs. If you are going to do that then it needs to apply in every situation.

Again, I am on board with you. Together we can create the perfect race of human being.

Blake
11-03-2015, 10:44 AM
How so?

Srsly? They literally have nothing to do with each other and people of all different races and skin color drink 40s tbh.

It's also funny how you bypassed the white and hispanic references. Are you ok with me calling a white person a wife beater but get angry when I say black people drink 40s?

I'm neither ok nor angry with any of your racist stereotypes. I'm just loling at you trying to shield the Christian rodeo nuts by dropping a bunch of racist stereotypes. You really suck at using logic. Lol.

You can't say it's ok to talk about a whole group just because of a few dummies only when it suits your needs. If you are going to do that then it needs to apply in every situation.

I don't know any other religious group that has a church rodeo in a residential zone. Do you?

Again, I am on board with you. Together we can create the perfect race of human being.

Neh, I'm not as big a racist as you are and you are clearly not on board with me loling christianity every time Christians do funny, hypocritical things.

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Srsly? They literally have nothing to do with each other and people of all different races and skin color drink 40s tbh.

I'm neither ok nor angry with any of your racist stereotypes. I'm just loling at you trying to shield the Christian rodeo nuts by dropping a bunch of racist stereotypes. You really suck at using logic. Lol.

I don't know any other religious group that has a church rodeo in a residential zone. Do you?

Neh, I'm not as big a racist as you are and you are clearly not on board with me loling christianity every time Christians do funny, hypocritical things.

Why do they have to do anything with each other? We aren't talking about how the groups are related.
Do you really not get it? Is it hard to comprehend? We are on the same page, buddy. Whether you like it or not, that's the way it is. The groups don't have to be related for the thought process to be the same.

Why does it have to be a rodeo? You know how many times I have had to be held up in traffic because of different types of churches? When I lived in Austin there were plenty of different types of churches, synagogues, mosques, etc that held me and others up on their days of worship.

The funny thing is that you think that I am upset about your obvious hatred for christianity. I'm not. I just don't see why we have to be flooded with these threads.

If you want a comparison then how about this one, your threads, avante's threads and Kools threads are what's become annoying with this site. If it's not Kools pretending not to be a virgin then it's Avante sticking up for his pedo ways. If it's not them then it's you telling everyone how much smarter you are then religious people.

Having said all that... I'm still with you. Let's talk about spics now. Together. As a team.

DMX7
11-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Church is as much a social club as it is a place of actual worship these days.

Blake
11-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Why do they have to do anything with each other?

Yeah, you really have no clue what a logical fallacy is at all, do you. The rest of your post is incoherent gibberish.

Lol tbh.

johnsmith
11-04-2015, 11:21 AM
OP bitches more than anyone I know.

Must be a joy to be around IRL

Blake
11-04-2015, 11:31 AM
OP bitches more than anyone I know.

Must be a joy to be around IRL

So you'd be cool if a church rodeo propped up next door to you.

It's hilarious to me how many people pop up in these copy paste news threads to bitch about me instead of discussing the news article.

Lol never fails. Never.

I. Hustle
11-04-2015, 12:42 PM

It's hilarious to me how many people pop up in these copy paste news threads to bitch about me instead of discussing the news article.

Lol never fails. Never.

I first read that as LOVE never fails. Never.

SpursforSix
11-04-2015, 01:27 PM

Lol never fails. Never.

It's kind of like walking into a movie and someone has dog shit on their shoes. No matter how good the movie is, everyone is focused on the dog shit on the shoe.
You're like the dog shit on the shoe.

Blake
11-04-2015, 02:12 PM
It's kind of like walking into a movie and someone has dog shit on their shoes. No matter how good the movie is, everyone is focused on the dog shit on the shoe.
You're like the dog shit on the shoe.

Neh, it's more like this is my theater and you bought a ticket in order to bitch out loud to the audience how the owner sucks for showing these types of movies.

SpursforSix
11-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Neh, it's more like this is my theater and you bought a ticket in order to bitch out loud to the audience how the owner sucks for showing these types of movies.

no, it's more like you're the janitor, and just when the movie starts, you run though the theater screaming and pooping all over the place

Blake
11-04-2015, 03:22 PM
no, it's more like you're the janitor, and just when the movie starts, you run though the theater screaming and pooping all over the place

Why would a janitor poop on a floor he has to clean

tbh I'm sure you've started way more shit threads than I have, where you literally talk about shitting et al.

Refresh my memory as to why your cantthinkofanything alt got pinked

SpursforSix
11-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Why would a janitor poop on a floor he has to clean

exactly

tbh I'm sure you've started way more shit threads than I have, where you literally talk about shitting et al.

Refresh my memory as to why your cantthinkofanything (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19499) alt got pinked

same reason Anabheri Prabhakar Rao was killed.

The last thread I started was welcoming LMA. But it could have been for any of the 10 threads before then.

Blake
11-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Right. You're an idiot.