PDA

View Full Version : Slovenia's starting 5, Rasho/Brezec , coach Pipan

Kamnik
09-17-2005, 06:00 AM
I know this thread is mainly for SLO fans but as it is offseason and there are not so many interesting threads here anyways i'll just go ahead! .-)

1. Who would you like to see as our starting 5?

2. How much minutes would you give to Rasho/Brezec?

3. Do you like coach Pipan's coaching?

PG: Lakovic
SG: Milic
SF: Nachbar
PF: Lorbek
C: Brezec

Brezec 30 minutes (would play him 40 but he musnt get too tired)/ Rasho 10 minutes (i gave up on him.... :rolleyes he is in his "prime" is huge and strong but doesnt use his "strengths" to play as a center and goes away from the hoop and throws bricks ffs!)

Pipan has too much respect and trust in some players! Effective ones should play and not people with the "biggest" name!

Wtf is with Rasho playing for almost whole first 15 minutes if he is completely uneffective (ok maybe a decend defence but everything else SUCKED)

Wtf is with Nachbar not playing for almost whole first quarter (not to mention he didnt start)

I dont know.... i hope Rasho starts playing like a man! I became a Spur fan because of him but this is getting silly and embarasing :rolleyes

zeleni
09-17-2005, 06:20 AM
we have our own threat, so do not multiply them so much! Post them there.

Kamnik
09-17-2005, 06:27 AM
this is a diferent very focused topic on these 3 things not overral spam like in that thread

i just wonder what others think

What... and other nba live 06 threads and fifteen rate Tony threads are okay?

just post you opinion and if u and others dont like it just dont write anything as the thread will "die" imidiately in a mater of hours

angel_luv
09-17-2005, 07:17 AM
I am so excited. I finally get to see a game today. I've never seen the National Team play before. = )

Kobayagi
09-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Where will you watch the game?

velik_m
09-17-2005, 07:43 AM
I know this thread is mainly for SLO fans but as it is offseason and there are not so many interesting threads here anyways i'll just go ahead! .-)

1. Who would you like to see as our starting 5?

2. How much minutes would you give to Rasho/Brezec?

3. Do you like coach Pipan's coaching?

PG: Lakovic
SG: Milic
SF: Nachbar
PF: Lorbek
C: Nesterovic/Brezec

I prefer starting with Nesterovic as he's better on defense, but Breze should get more minutes than him.

2. ^

3. We could do a lot worse, i think he was the best option at the time.

angel_luv
09-17-2005, 07:47 AM
Where will you watch the game?

Online.. although I am not sure if this pack I ordered will let me watch it live.
I have to wait until game time.

But I have access to yesterday's game which I am watching now. = )

SlovenianGuy
09-17-2005, 09:16 AM
I wouldn't start Nachbar. He is the best player when it comes to creating his own shots. If we start with Lakovic, Milic, Nachbar, Lorbek and Brezec, our bench will score 10 points (yesterday all other players together scored 12 points). We have to have an effective bench. It's the same situation as with the spurs. Do you remember Pop's decision to put Barry in the starting five instead of Manu. So he "created" a bench and Nachbar and/or Brezec are our bench.