PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is there a less watchable superstar in the league than Harden?

TDfan2007
10-31-2015, 12:13 AM
He has a hideous offensive game that is mainly based on flopping, ref-baiting and step-back jumpers. He also barely plays defense and seems unengaged when he's not the primary ball-handler. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I just can't stand watching him.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-31-2015, 12:15 AM
Lawson and Harden on the same team :lmao I'm going to laff if they're a lotto team

Roxsfan
10-31-2015, 12:15 AM
When his shot is falling he is smoooooth.

When he's off, it's painful.

Mikeanaro
10-31-2015, 12:16 AM
I cant either.

10-31-2015, 12:17 AM
He was the best 2 guard in the league last year, but his reign at the top looks short lived tbh

~O~
10-31-2015, 12:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MQWUnhx.gif

I've been watch that step back for a long time and he travels most of the time on it. He traveled in this gif. He has ever so slight movements of the feet and it easily goes unnoticed. I believe agree that he's unwatchable because of the flopping but he's an elite offensive player.

Kawhitstorm
10-31-2015, 01:46 AM
Everything he does seems like something premeditated rather than playing off instincts. His game is all based on angles & catching defenders off balance which is why he just doesn't catch the ball & go. Also, if the defenders aren't falling for his baits he get in trouble & has to take a bailout shot. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when you are an overweight perimeter player who lacks elite athleticism.

Paul Pierce used to have a similar game when he was living at the FT line during his prime years in Boston.