PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I Implore Spur Fan To Be Kind To Laker Fan Because God Dont Like Ugly

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2015, 10:52 AM
Just saying if y'all want success this season it would behoove you to accept your teams potential with graciousness....if you choose the rabid vampire lady period blood sucking methodologies of Splits, DMC, DPG, Midnight_Pulp, FKLA, Elnono, Lefty, Leets, Confused_Nation, Ambchang, the Mavs & Rox fans aligned with Spur fan then the wheels will fall off one by one to each of your respective teams...

Head the words of a Laker Fan who learned the hard way....this thread is boxing you in..you can either accept what I'm saying and secretly acknowldge that I'm right and go about changing to a postive vibe or you can witness your teams destruction by going against my advice and trying to buck the Karmic system....the choice is yours again I Implore you stop harassing, making fun of , and mocking the Lakers as they are down....

If not here's an example of what will happen to you:

https://youtu.be/1ygSGRyG5FY

Splits
10-31-2015, 11:30 AM
I feel so bad for Laker Nation. A team and fan base that, despite their overwhelming success over the past few decades, have always behaved with class, dignity, and respect for others. So sad to see such honorable people have to suffer through such hard times. My heart goes out.

MultiTroll
10-31-2015, 11:35 AM
Where those trucks flying the Laker flag?

TheSanityAnnex
10-31-2015, 11:44 AM
Just saying if y'all want success this season it would behoove you to accept your teams potential with graciousness....if you choose the rabid vampire lady period blood sucking methodologies of Splits, DMC, DPG, Midnight_Pulp, FKLA, Elnono, Lefty, Leets, Confused_Nation, Ambchang, the Mavs & Rox fans aligned with Spur fan then the wheels will fall off one by one to each of your respective teams...

Head the words of a Laker Fan who learned the hard way....this thread is boxing you in..you can either accept what I'm saying and secretly acknowldge that I'm right and go about changing to a postive vibe or you can witness your teams destruction by going against my advice and trying to buck the Karmic system....the choice is yours again I Implore you stop harassing, making fun of , and mocking the Lakers as they are down....

If not here's an example of what will happen to you:

https://youtu.be/1ygSGRyG5FY

God loves ugly
RS_3pED-wJo

Splits
10-31-2015, 11:48 AM
Seriously though, that vid in the OP is fucking hilarious.

Thread
10-31-2015, 12:55 PM
^^^Southern blood courses thru me as well. The Stars & Bars is an endearing & enduring symbol.

I'll take it to the grave.

Clipper Nation
10-31-2015, 01:06 PM
If "God don't like ugly," then OP needs to explain why he exists.

DeRozan m8
10-31-2015, 05:43 PM
This is one of the pussiest threads i've ever seen.

Not only because Laker fan can't cop the heat of his crap team, but he basically pokes the nest and cries victim when he gets stung.

Lakers :lmao

Heres an idea....fuck off if you're gonna be a little bitch tbh

JohnnyMax
10-31-2015, 06:07 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/ec6b00cd0b7a058e0790b0bb8ce75708/tumblr_n76um4hRPv1qggc5jo1_400.gif

Raven
10-31-2015, 06:47 PM
I like it when you beg, it reminds me of The Begging.

HemisfairArena
10-31-2015, 09:03 PM
Christ,,,,have some fuckin' pride. You laker faggots come on here swingin' your Duncan is gay flags and Kobrick is god and now you are reduced to turning tricks on here hoping for mercy,,,,

RGMCSE
10-31-2015, 09:48 PM
Ok I hope the lakas win 46 games but miss the playoffs by a half game. Truce? The kicker though Kobe makes it healthy and has a resurgent season but bricks the game winning shot to make the playoffs because he sees his wife out the corner of his eye to notice her taking a jizz shot from Irving right in the eye. But not Sr. The son.

Silver&Black
11-01-2015, 05:42 AM
2 games in and Kool quit....

Is that a new record?