PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I Have The Lakers Going 3-27 Over The Next 30 Games

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2015, 09:38 AM
We should breeze through this schedule at a nice loss to win ratio....

Move over Mitch....

Do It Byron !!!

Splits
11-01-2015, 10:31 AM

random21
11-01-2015, 11:00 AM
We should breeze through this schedule at a nice loss to win ratio....

Move over Mitch....

Do It Byron !!!

Serious question Koolaid, will Julius Randle do anything tonight? Have him as an option on Fanduel...Last time, he shit the bed with 3 points and 2 rebounds... The fuck

Splits
11-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Serious question Koolaid, will Julius Randle do anything tonight? Have him as an option on Fanduel...Last time, he shit the bed with 3 points and 2 rebounds... The fuck

I have him in a FanDuel lineup today. He should good value against a Zaza/Dirk frontcourt. His 3/2 game was against the Kings with Cousins and WCS intimidating him.

random21
11-01-2015, 01:45 PM
I have him in a FanDuel lineup today. He should good value against a Zaza/Dirk frontcourt. His 3/2 game was against the Kings with Cousins and WCS intimidating him.

Nice, good luck today and good point about zaza and dirk

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2015, 02:02 PM

Randle will be a threat once he develops an outside shot...I though he could shoot but boy was I wrong..his fucking shot looks like shit tbh....D'Angelo doesn't know how to set him up properly...becsuse he's only looking for the open man trying to make a nice pass when he should be trying to facilitate the offense to make a good pass....D'Angelo loses all confidence when he's beat to the basket and others have to over compensate for him on defense....and then it ends up being 4 on 5 becsuse Russell can't guard anyone even with his size....so in summary Russell is basically fucking up the play of everyone else becsuse he's just in the way ...his ass needs to sit and we need to play Huertas tbh

unforeseen
11-01-2015, 08:57 PM
OP is a faggot.
KAM follows with this shit after predicting a 9-1 Lakers start. :lol

Twisted_Dawg
11-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Unforseen,
Ya got you some fine bitches in your sig:toast