PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Head Coach Recommendation For The Lakers: Gong Luming A Chinese National

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Would be ground breaking but look at his credentials in Asian Basketball Championships tbh... He's very successful even more than the Euro the Cavs hired..tbh

Gong Luming (born 29 August 1957) is a Chinese (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China) former basketball (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball)player who competed in the 1988 Summer Olympics (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Summer_Olympics).[1] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gong_Luming#cite_note-sref-1)

Medal record

Event
1st
2nd
3rd

FIBA Asia Championship (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_Asia_Championship)

Asian Games (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_at_the_Asian_Games)

East Asia Basketball Championship (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asia_Basketball_Championship)

East Asian Games (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_at_the_East_Asian_Games)

Total

25 fucking gold medals speaks for itself.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2015, 02:49 PM
If we aren't gonna hire a legit head coach like Jeff Van Gundy or Tom Tibbs..then why the fuck not....tired of Byron's no coaching ass...I knew he was a bad coach when he tried to pin last season on Jeremy Lin...Jeremy is a flat out better player than Russell...tbh not even sure Russell long term will be good as Lin...

Thread
11-01-2015, 02:51 PM
We have no personnel. We have garbage.

Coaching is not the problem. We could have stayed with Mike Brown, or, D'Antoni and been just as well off.

Running amok in the front office has been and will continue to be the bane of our existence. It's ugly & vulgar and utterly fascinating.

Kobe is beside himself. He doesn't know whether to shit, or, go blind. One moment he's trying to dig himself out of it, the next moment he's playing a role from the tried & true counter of roles,,,the seasoned veteran, the Dutch uncle, the coach on the floor, on & on.

We ain't even hit bottom yet. & God only knows where that is located.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Coaching is not the problem. We could have stayed with Mike Brown, or, D'Antoni and been just as well off.

Running amok in the front office has been and will continue to be the bane of our existence. It's ugly & vulgar and utterly fascinating.

Kobe is beside himself. He doesn't know whether to shit, or, go blind. One moment he's trying to dig himself out of it, the next moment he's playing a role from the tried & true counter of roles,,,the seasoned veteran, the Dutch uncle, the coach on the floor, on & on.

I agree the kids have no business acumen and its glaring....they're listening to Magic Johnson who is horrible with his basketball analysis...its bad all around....our Brass is stuck in the 80's....and can't get out....You got Byron as head coach becsuse Magic went viral on Jimmy last year...you got James Worthy commentating games and refuses to criticize Byron....Kareem is an advisor and spot player developer on occasion....Cooper is a commentator....its just they are too homeboy centric....

Do you know why they drafted Russell? I have no doubts that after watching Steph Curry in the finals they thought they could duplicate it with this kid...

They also have no idea as to why analytics can help them...and while not signing LMA is likely a blessing in disguise it is downright apalling and shameful they tried to woo him with this notion of an LA lifestyle with Hollywood, movies, Venice beach, Manns theater and all that bullshit....that was an embarrassment that they believed it would work and still stuck in the 80's playing Randy Newmans I love LA at home games....this shit is pathetic and is a total collapse of a once proud and great franchise...

They need to start by firing Byron Scott and Mitch....Jimmy needs to excuse himself and resign and Chazz the bartender turned basketball scout needs to find a job as a Mixologist...tbh

Jzone
11-01-2015, 04:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1316016549/jeanie_buss.jpg

the shitshow starts at the top

Thread
11-01-2015, 06:07 PM
I agree the kids have no business acumen and its glaring....they're listening to Magic Johnson who is horrible with his basketball analysis...its bad all around....our Brass is stuck in the 80's....and can't get out....You got Byron as head coach becsuse Magic went viral on Jimmy last year...you got James Worthy commentating games and refuses to criticize Byron....Kareem is an advisor and spot player developer on occasion....Cooper is a commentator....its just they are too homeboy centric....

Do you know why they drafted Russell? I have no doubts that after watching Steph Curry in the finals they thought they could duplicate it with this kid...

They also have no idea as to why analytics can help them...and while not signing LMA is likely a blessing in disguise it is downright apalling and shameful they tried to woo him with this notion of an LA lifestyle with Hollywood, movies, Venice beach, Manns theater and all that bullshit....that was an embarrassment that they believed it would work and still stuck in the 80's playing Randy Newmans I love LA at home games....this shit is pathetic and is a total collapse of a once proud and great franchise...

They need to start by firing Byron Scott and Mitch....Jimmy needs to excuse himself and resign and Chazz the bartender turned basketball scout needs to find a job as a Mixologist...tbh

Exactly. To their father it was a business & it was business. To them it is fun and thrilling and a power trip with no regard whatsoever.

Kupchak has continually enabled them with his words & actions. The preservation of his job has been Kupchak's overriding concern from the get go of this multi year calamity. Now he is so deep into it that he cannot make it right with words or deeds, thus we're stuck colliding around like Dodgems.

HemisfairArena
11-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Shittin' on Jackon for D'Antoni has brought a curse down on the Lakers,,,one that hasn't been seen since Ruth and the Red Sox,,,settle in for the long haul,,,its gonna be awhile til your next title.

Splits
12-19-2015, 09:29 PM

:lol 40

DMC
12-19-2015, 10:31 PM

Dale bringing the rain.

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 10:34 PM
Shittin' on Jackon for D'Antoni has brought a curse down on the Lakers,,,one that hasn't been seen since Ruth and the Red Sox,,,settle in for the long haul,,,its gonna be awhile til your next title.

I gotta quote myself here because it is true,,,

Thread
12-19-2015, 10:36 PM
I gotta quote myself here because it is true,,,

,,,Jackson didn't want to coach. He wanted to play games.

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 10:41 PM
,,,Jackson didn't want to coach. He wanted to play games.

And the laker franchise is done,,,,,

Thread
12-19-2015, 10:43 PM
And the laker franchise is done,,,,,

Perhaps, but, Jackson didn't want to coach.

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Perhaps, but, Jackson didn't want to coach.

Sure he did,,,Ole man Buss broke his foot off in his "mud hole" and picked D'Antoni,,,

Thread
12-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Sure he did,,,Ole man Buss broke his foot off in his "mud hole" and picked D'Antoni,,,

,,,no, he had wanted to screw around and be a part timer. If he wanted to coach,,,he'd be coaching.

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 11:12 PM
,,,no, he had wanted to screw around and be a part timer. If he wanted to coach,,,he'd be coaching.

He went to New York,,,,and how are the knicks doing?,,,and the lakers without him?,,,

Thread
12-19-2015, 11:24 PM
He went to New York,,,,and how are the knicks doing?,,,and the lakers without him?,,,

They've as much a chance at the 2016 NBA Title as we have.

He ain't done shit.

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 11:33 PM
They've as much a chance at the 2016 NBA Title as we have.

He ain't done shit.

Final,,,fuckin,,,,ly,,A laker "fan" admits their francise is done,,,,so they talk about Duncan's love life,,,,LMAO,,,,,

Thread
12-19-2015, 11:36 PM
Final,,,fuckin,,,,ly,,A laker "fan" admits their francise is done,,,,so they talk about Duncan's love life,,,,LMAO,,,,,

I stated such months ago, but, your stupid ass missed it.

& there is nothing wrong with holding Duncan accountable. He's gay. His gayness cost you your 1st 5th and his children's autonomy. He's a shit.

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 11:45 PM
I stated such months ago, but, your stupid ass missed it.

& there is nothing wrong with holding Duncan accountable. He's gay. His gayness cost you your 1st 5th and his children's autonomy. He's a shit.

Don't get mad, faggot,,,

FuzzyLumpkins
12-20-2015, 01:05 AM
Laker's with Jerry's kids reminds me of the Cowboys with Jerry Jones. Not even talent will save you.