PDA

View Full Version : League Pass broadband problems

ManuTastic
11-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Anyone else having problems with League Pass Broadband? It's only working on my iPad, not on any regular computer or on Apple TV (all of these always worked in the past). When I try to watch a game on apple tv, I get all the way up to choosing which video stream to watch, but clicking either the home or away option does nothing. No video, not even any sound that the button has been clicked. On my laptops, clicking "Launch Player" either brings up a new, blank black tab (Chrome) or just a duplicate nba.com tab (Safari). No video player.
Also, of course, there is no way to directly contact them for help. Clicking "contact customer support" just takes you to a lame FAQ page, no other options available.
It's most likely that they're sorting through bugs during the free preview period, just like every year. But this shit is getting old. It's not really a free preview period if you can't see the games.

BillMc
11-02-2015, 06:50 AM
I've got ILP on a laptop PC, no issues, fwiw.

Fireball
11-02-2015, 06:56 AM
working great tbh !!!

silverblackfan
11-02-2015, 09:24 AM
its been working for me, but I did have to fire it up in Firefox instead of Safari this year. Some damn security setting was preventing it from loading.

ElNono
11-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Go here:
http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com/link/portal/7801/7801/ArticleFolder/334/NBA-LEAGUE-PASS

At the top-right of the page you get support options:

- Submit a Ticket lets you submit a complaint, and they'll get back to you on it.

- Call (888) 622-0178 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST for phone support

- Live Chat let's you talk to a representative online

TXstbobcat
11-02-2015, 10:40 AM
It is working okay on my iPad and iphone.

Spurtacular
11-02-2015, 01:12 PM
I've had the same issues with games not playing on my tablet yesterday. You should watch on other sources while they fix the bugs.

wildbill2u
11-02-2015, 01:22 PM
For such a big enterprise, you would think that the NBA would have the absolute best in streaming live telecasts. Last year I couldn't watch games that were on FSSW in San Antonio because other programming was on the local FSSW cable channel. Somehow they couldn't figure out that FSSW is a regional sports service and fix it. Lost a lot of games that way and lost games equal wasted/lost money. Not to mention the aggravation of missing games I paid for.

Right now I have a problem with their lousy website. I changed banks and the old credit card was canceled. Got an email from League Pass with a link and I thought the minor problem of adding a new card would be easy to do. NOT! There is no link that I can find that lets you add a new bank card.

Thought I'd just create a new account and start over--but that didn't work because the email address is the same so the NBA form won't let me register as a new account.

Arcadian
11-02-2015, 02:10 PM
I was unable to log in on PS4, but it works on Xbox, PC and mobile.

Johnsyounger
11-02-2015, 03:26 PM
just switched to ball streams.... do your self a favor and cancel that phony league pass

monkeypunk
11-02-2015, 03:28 PM
just switched to ball streams.... do your self a favor and cancel that phony league pass

How did you sign up for it? Billing still shows as down on the website...

urunobili
11-02-2015, 05:40 PM
working fine on apple tv here

Splits
11-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Not working with Chrome on my PC, working through IE (ugh) though. Also working fine on iPad, iPhone, and Roku...

FvckMavs
11-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Not working with Chrome on my PC, working through IE (ugh) though. Also working fine on iPad, iPhone, and Roku...

SAME HERE

Splits
11-02-2015, 06:16 PM
SAME HERE

Yeah it's strange because it was working with Chrome in the preseason and I think the first game of the reg season, then just stopped.

ceperez
11-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Yeah it's strange because it was working with Chrome in the preseason and I think the first game of the reg season, then just stopped.

A ton of bugs! With Chrome, you have to clear out your cookies to make it work again.

ceperez
11-02-2015, 06:30 PM

A ton of bugs! With Chrome, you have to clear out your cookies to make it work again.

I'm pretty upset with the service. I just found out if they broadcast the game on NBATV, then I can't see it on League Pass. This is complete B.S.

jermaine
11-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Wait, I didn't do extra work on my off day for this early game. I hope my ps4 works

Johnsyounger
11-02-2015, 06:40 PM
How did you sign up for it? Billing still shows as down on the website...
switched during preseason. Had to wait a couple days. Better quality, cheaper, no blackouts, all in all a way better product

DeRozan m8
11-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Is your apple tv app up to date?
Try doing a reset of the apple TV, i had this problem once.

Been working fine on XB1 so far

hombre
11-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Not sure if it's the same thing or not, but I had issues with it as well. I figured out that this year they changed from usernames to your email address for the login. Logged out from last years session that was still on AppleTV and logged in with my email address and it's now working.

AFMadison
11-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Worked fin for me on Apple TV