PDA

View Full Version : The Broncos remind me of the 2011, 2012 Texans

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Top tier defensive team allows them to compete with any offense. Conservative offense relying on the running game, bootlegs and short to intermediate throws. Will likely bow out in round 2 of the playoffs.

HarlemHeat37
11-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Thanks, bro..I have confidence Denver might beat the Pats now, tbh:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 11:12 AM
I think there's a good chance both teams could be 10–0 when they meet up, that would be ultimate epic

Avante
11-02-2015, 12:01 PM
The thing about the Broncos (and the mark of a great team) is they are winning on the road. They just pulled off something we rarely ever see, that being a team winning two different back to back on the road spots. They have already had 4 road games. Which means they had six home games left, now five.

Can they beat NE in Denver, sure. Can they beat them in a playoff game in NE, of course not.

What sucks is that the Broncos could be the second best team in the league. Meaning that AFC Championship game a better match up than the SB.

Run the ball, win the TO battle and play monster D......that will always win football games.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 02:18 PM
The thing about the Broncos (and the mark of a great team) is they are winning on the road. They just pulled off something we rarely ever see, that being a team winning two different back to back on the road spots. They have already had 4 road games. Which means they had six home games left, now five.

Can they beat NE in Denver, sure. Can they beat them in a playoff game in NE, of course not.

What sucks is that the Broncos could be the second best team in the league. Meaning that AFC Championship game a better match up than the SB.

Run the ball, win the TO battle and play monster D......that will always win football games.
They play NE in Denver in the regular season and thus control their destiny to play NE in Denver again in the AFCCG, which a Week 12 win would almost guarantee.

spurraider21
11-02-2015, 02:20 PM
:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 02:22 PM
:lol

Pats D is less than outstanding, so with Peyton and the running game if they can put the clamps on Brady they have a legit shot

spurraider21
11-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Pats D is less than outstanding, so with Peyton and the running game if they can put the clamps on Brady they have a legit shot
i wasn't laughing at HH37, i was laughing with him.

we were both laughing at you.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 06:12 PM
i wasn't laughing at HH37, i was laughing with him.

we were both laughing at you.
WTF? :rolleyes

spurraider21
11-02-2015, 06:14 PM
WTF? :rolleyes
guess its gotta be spelled out for you :lol...

basically everything you've ever said in the NFL forum has turned out to be wrong (most notably that romo injury was a blessing). so when u said u didnt believe in the broncos, it made HH37 confident that they're actually amazing (since you know, you're always wrong) and will beat the patriots

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 06:23 PM
guess its gotta be spelled out for you :lol...

basically everything you've ever said in the NFL forum has turned out to be wrong (most notably that romo injury was a blessing). so when u said u didnt believe in the broncos, it made HH37 confident that they're actually amazing (since you know, you're always wrong) and will beat the patriots

My predictions haven't turned out to be anything. It's week 9. Half the season yet to be played. Cowboys are a win next week and a Giants loss from controlling their own destiny again. Panthers still have to play at least 4 hard games. And Hardy isn't bolting for a little more money to a team that won't treat him like the prince Jerruh treats him as.

chunticakes
11-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Yeah dude, no offense but your takes have been pretty horrible. Makes for comedy gold however, tbh.

But by all means, keep posting....you do bring the lulz.

FWIW, your takes are still above those of the cat faggot.