PDA

View Full Version : NBA: One Thing Laker And Spur Fans Can Agree On...

Buddy Mignon
11-02-2015, 08:48 PM
And thats Kobe and Duncan are finished. I mean watching Jim out there is really sad. Kobe's just as bad but I expect him to get better as the season goes on. But Jim is toast... just spread some nut butter on his ass. Neither one of these teams will win a title. I dare any of you niggas to defy that.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Speaking of nut butter I had 2 condoms break on me this past weekend.. Good thing I caught it before I nutted...truth be told they were Trojan thins but still man I was worried for a min...I had been going raw for a couple mins each time before I caught it..

100%duncan
11-02-2015, 09:35 PM
31% :lol

Reck
11-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah...I dont think so.

When was the last time Kobe had 5 assists in a game? :lol

Reck
11-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Guess what Naruto fag?

Duncan just set a new record tonight.

Most games won win 1 team. How many Kobe got? :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Timmy just had another solid double double and 6 assists... Kobe, on the other hand? :lol

The only thing Spurs and Lakers can agree on is that LeBron James sucks. That's IT.

Splits
11-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Duncan with 16/10/6 2 blocks and a steal on 60% shooting :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Guess what Naruto fag?

Did he break his leg yet ?

benefactor
11-02-2015, 10:13 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/SanQuentin_zps84g2fmfv.png

midnightpulp
11-02-2015, 10:14 PM
No. Duncan is a viable paint anchor, even when his offense fails him. Kirby literally can't do anything on a basketball court.

And how about that LMA pickup!!!

Fitting in beautifully.

100%duncan

:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
Did he break his leg yet ?
Duncan hasn't sustained a serious injury since 2005, amazing

KaiRMD1
11-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Speaking of nut butter I had 2 condoms break on me this past weekend.. Good thing I caught it before I nutted...truth be told they were Trojan thins but still man I was worried for a min...I had been going raw for a couple mins each time before I caught it..

Guys can't get pregnant so you would have been fine, old sport

daslicer
11-02-2015, 11:20 PM
We can both agree on drafting D'Angelo was a mistake and that the Lakers passed up on better prospects in Okafor and Porzingis.

Silver&Black
11-02-2015, 11:28 PM

:rollin

TXstbobcat
11-02-2015, 11:31 PM

He was probably fucking his sister.

Big Dog
11-02-2015, 11:35 PM
:lol Laker trolls are especially shitty when the Lakers are irrelevant, tbh

Kawhitstorm
11-02-2015, 11:57 PM

You can't catch STDs fucking yourself up the ass w/ a dildo although it might be a wax figure of Kobe.

Chucho
11-03-2015, 12:56 AM

Good lord, you're stupid.

1. You can't impregnate someone through the ass.
2. You can't impregnate men.

Chucho
11-03-2015, 12:57 AM
And someone else beat me to the punch. Fuck.

Mines better tho.

Biernutz
11-03-2015, 01:19 AM
And thats Kobe and Duncan are finished. I mean watching Jim out there is really sad. Kobe's just as bad but I expect him to get better as the season goes on. But Jim is toast... just spread some nut butter on his ass. Neither one of these teams will win a title. I dare any of you niggas to defy that.

Kobe is just a shell of himself. Two years of season ending injury's have just taken it out of him. Trying to carry a
less than playoff teams has just worn him out. No Laker coach has ever tried to managed his minutes and now you
see the results. The outlook for the Lakers is grim.
Tim is still competitive and still rates one of the best in his position in the league. Smart conditioning, losing weight
to take stress of the body and Pop's time management could give Tim two more years or more.

The Spurs will look to make the Finals. Pop will tinker with rotations till the all star break. The team
on the floor then will be your playoff team.

Reck
11-03-2015, 02:38 AM

You can and will get AIDS though.

Thread
11-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Kobe is just a shell of himself. Two years of season ending injury's have just taken it out of him. Trying to carry a
less than playoff teams has just worn him out. No Laker coach has ever tried to managed his minutes and now you
see the results. The outlook for the Lakers is grim.
Tim is still competitive and still rates one of the best in his position in the league. Smart conditioning, losing weight
to take stress of the body and Pop's time management could give Tim two more years or more.

The Spurs will look to make the Finals. Pop will tinker with rotations till the all star break. The team
on the floor then will be your playoff team.

& Duncan still failed his children, Nutzy.

tee, hee.

Agloco
11-03-2015, 09:53 AM

16/10 vs NY.

:lol done

RGMCSE
11-03-2015, 10:07 AM

True. But now he's really koolaids man!

Ah fuck someone already beat me to it. Either way kama kama Kama Kama Kama Kama kameleon kameleon oooowowow.

spursistan
11-03-2015, 10:16 AM

BatManu20
11-03-2015, 10:17 AM

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 10:30 AM
You can and will get AIDS though.

You can't get more AIDS though. It's not like he can double up.

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 10:42 AM

you should buy your boyfriend bigger rubbers tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2015, 11:20 AM

Sounds like you and your man done had these discussions plenty of times as he bent you over....hahahaha

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2015, 11:22 AM
You can't catch STDs fucking yourself up the ass w/ a dildo although it might be a wax figure of Kobe.

Really? Tell me all about it...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2015, 11:24 AM
you should buy your boyfriend bigger rubbers tbh

I wil since I was born blessed and packing...I need to keep my Ole boy happy :lol

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 11:58 AM
I wil since I was born blessed and packing...I need to keep my Ole boy happy :lol

you're a good dude. put his needs above yours and you guys will have a long lasting relationship.

ambchang
11-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Guess what Naruto fag?

This got me thinking, how is it possible to set the record for most seasons with one team (Kobe), and NOT have the most wins with one team (Duncan), or even second most (Stockton) while winning 5 championships?

I mean, if you are with a team forever, you should have brought some great value to the team in order to be kept, and the fact that you have won 5 championships mean that your team was the best of the best for 5 times. Put those two together, and you must have brought great value to a winning franchise.

Which means that, you should have won a lot as well, not only championships, but games. But then Kobe didn't, he won championships, but not the regular season games, and the only conclusion is that he was an important part of the 5 championships (or else the Lakers wouldn't have kept him for 20 years), but hardly the driving force for the wins. Otherwise, he would have won a lot more.

Buddy Mignon
11-03-2015, 01:22 PM
This got me thinking, how is it possible to set the record for most seasons with one team (Kobe), and NOT have the most wins with one team (Duncan), or even second most (Stockton) while winning 5 championships?

I mean, if you are with a team forever, you should have brought some great value to the team in order to be kept, and the fact that you have won 5 championships mean that your team was the best of the best for 5 times. Put those two together, and you must have brought great value to a winning franchise.

Which means that, you should have won a lot as well, not only championships, but games. But then Kobe didn't, he won championships, but not the regular season games, and the only conclusion is that he was an important part of the 5 championships (or else the Lakers wouldn't have kept him for 20 years), but hardly the driving force for the wins. Otherwise, he would have won a lot more.

Such is the twisted logic of a faggot and a Spursfan... which are both in the same. The faggot has convinced himself that his asshole is as good as a pussy... therefore, he acts, walks, and talks like a woman. Spurfan looks at Jim having more wins than Kobe... and never missing the playoffs as some type of indicator that Jim has had a better career than Kobe. Yet, Kobe had beaten Jim head to head 4-2... reached 5 titles first... has been to the Finals 7 to Jim's 6. Kobe has more points, but has played way less games. Kobe has more assists... but once again has played way less game.

A rational person could see that Kobe has had a greater career, but a faggot/spurfan just remains delusional.

ambchang
11-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Such is the twisted logic of a faggot and a Spursfan... which are both in the same. The faggot has convinced himself that his asshole is as good as a pussy... therefore, he acts, walks, and talks like a woman. Spurfan looks at Jim having more wins than Kobe... and never missing the playoffs as some type of indicator that Jim has had a better career than Kobe. Yet, Kobe had beaten Jim head to head 4-2... reached 5 titles first... has been to the Finals 7 to Jim's 6. Kobe has more points, but has played way less games. Kobe has more assists... but once again has played way less game.

A rational person could see that Kobe has had a greater career, but a faggot/spurfan just remains delusional.

A rational person can see that Steve Nash has a 2-1 h2h record against Kobe and has more assists with less games because he had better teams than Kobe during the facelift and is a point guard.

Instead of looking at the entire careers of two players, you simply cherry picked a small number of playoff series and ignored the fact that they didn't face off more often was because Kobe got eliminated earlier than Duncan in the years they didn't face off each other.

Having shaq win 3 series for you isn't really much of an accomplishment, even for a coattail rider.

As for points. Malone > Jordan.

As for assists, mark Jackson > Kobe.

TheSpurglar
11-03-2015, 01:47 PM

:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Really? Tell me all about it...:lol

Ask your mom, I gave her a wax figure of my dick as a souvenir. Go check her dildo drawer, it's the big black one you won't miss it. You will be tempted but please resist the urge to stick it up your ass or shove it down your throat..

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 02:22 PM

Kobe MISSED the postseason at the PEAK of his prime w/ Odom/Butler during the same season Pau carried Battier/Mike Miller to the postseason in the same conference. You can yell all day but there is no way around that fact.

ElNono
11-03-2015, 02:30 PM
We agree OP is a faggot

Splits
11-03-2015, 02:32 PM
A rational person can see that Steve Nash has a 2-1 h2h record against Kobe and has more assists with less games because he had better teams than Kobe during the facelift and is a point guard.

Instead of looking at the entire careers of two players, you simply cherry picked a small number of playoff series and ignored the fact that they didn't face off more often was because Kobe got eliminated earlier than Duncan in the years they didn't face off each other.

Having shaq win 3 series for you isn't really much of an accomplishment, even for a coattail rider.

As for points. Malone > Jordan.

As for assists, mark Jackson > Kobe.

Not to mention that Kobe quit before their last matchup, or else he would have been part of The Sweep

Chucho
11-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Sounds like you and your man done had these discussions plenty of times as he bent you over....hahahaha

Oh man, right through the heart with that piercing dagger...or in your case, the flesh piercing dagger right in your cleft asshole.

You're just not at the level I would like you to be at. You are like a 6 year old level of stupid. I'd prefer to deal with people at least at the middle school level of cleverness, not rehashed "oooo, I will take the reference you made and try and turn it on you with no wit at all". Turrible.

DJR210
11-03-2015, 03:25 PM

The only correct response ^

DJR210
11-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Muddling his way through San Quentin..