11-02-2015, 10:07 PM
lol deflection thread.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Parkerstans melting down. :lmao

dabom
11-02-2015, 10:08 PM
lol deflection thread.

Thanks for reminding everyone how defensive parkerstans are. Didn't even need to single you out. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Thanks for reminding everyone how defensive parkerstans are. Didn't even need to single you out. :lmaoHow many more defensive deflection threads will your krew start tonight?

Post some more emoticons -- then people will believe you.

spursfan09
11-02-2015, 10:09 PM
He sure did especially defensive wise

K...
11-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Good call dabom on kawhi. Bad call on Parker fans. We're very happy for the win.

dabom
11-02-2015, 10:11 PM
He sure did especially defensive wise

He was a beast. Even Bill and Sean were talking about the media votes/exposure playing great in NY gets you. He has DPOY locked from the NY part. Got the Boston area too. We just need the Florida and LA area.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Thanks for reminding everyone how defensive parkerstans are. Didn't even need to single you out. :lmao

YGWHI
11-02-2015, 10:14 PM
lol deflection thread.

I don't think so ...He played so good. 18 points 50FG% 14 rbs 4 blks 2 stls... What more do you expect from him???

ChumpDumper
11-02-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't think so ...He played so good. 18 points 50FG% 14 rbs 4 blks 2 stls... What more do you expect from him???I expect dabom to make deflection threads.

apalisoc_9
11-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Top 3 in MVP voting right now..He's been unreal.

NBA.com haven't updated the stats yet but he was at def rtg 86 before NY game..It should even bee better now.

YGWHI
11-02-2015, 10:27 PM
He was a beast. Even Bill and Sean were talking about the media votes/exposure playing great in NY gets you. He has DPOY locked from the NY part. Got the Boston area too. We just need the Florida and LA area.

After a period of vote re-counting..."We'll get Florida"
LA? He needs another amazing performance against Warriors like last season...:hat

dabom
11-02-2015, 10:28 PM
After a period of vote re-counting..."We'll get Florida"
LA? He needs another amazing performance against Warriors like last season...:hat

:lol

spurraider21
11-02-2015, 10:36 PM
he made Melo look silly

spursistan
11-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Top 3 in MVP voting right now..He's been unreal.

NBA.com haven't updated the stats yet but he was at def rtg 86 before NY game..It should even bee better now.
:lol at the pre-season Anthony Davis DPOY hype..Ridiculous..Kawhi should repeat, tbh..

YGWHI
11-02-2015, 10:38 PM
I expect dabom to make deflection threads.

Those threads try to divert the attention away from some point. But Kawhi's game is the main point here and deserves the attention...this is not deflection.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Those threads try to divert the attention away from some point. But Kawhi's game is the main point here and deserves the attention...this is not deflection.Of course it is. Had you made it I would agree with you.

Silver&Black
11-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Thread title: "Kawhi had a great game"
In the OP: Only player on the team mentioned was Parker

You guys are fucking lame....wish a mod would pink all you bastards.

Kool Bob Love
11-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Thread title: "Kawhi had a great game"
In the OP: Only player on the team mentioned was Parker

You guys are fucking lame....wish a mod would pink all you bastards.

Callem out by thier name S&B. Don't be a pussy, you have no problem doing it with me, TGY, supercam.

dabom
11-02-2015, 10:47 PM
he made Melo look silly

Made melo his bitch. :lol

K...
11-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Those threads try to divert the attention away from some point. But Kawhi's game is the main point here and deserves the attention...this is not deflection.

The content is good. Kawhi plays well. It's the timing. Op made a thread to cover up two big fails by apo. Imagine that, two grown men game planning threads in real time. Sad, sad, dad stuff. Then the white knights come, "why aren't you saying more about Lenard! He's mvp"

Silver&Black
11-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Callem out by thier name S&B. Don't be a pussy, you have no problem doing it with me, TGY, supercam.

Are you salty with me KBL? I meant what I said about you guys yesterday....and I'll never back down or take it back.

I just feel betrayed (by you) when you said, "False." Why the need to lie to me? I know, you know, and anybody who is anybody on this site knows what you guys do every single day. The problem is some posters (mainly the grays who don't post a lot) are too scared to say what they really feel.

Not me...I'll call all you guys fucking lame until either I decide to stop posting or get banned.

K...
11-02-2015, 11:33 PM
SB is a neutral poster...why is catpiss mad?

Clear double standard. You can wish Parker injury and people cheer that on. You merely imply kawhi is a ball hog and people call you catpiss. Clear double standard. All I saw from koolbob was an appeal for fair treatment. He's not the guy who dreamed kawhi would score 21 points today.

spurspokesman
11-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Kid is growing up in this league. Glad he is a Spur

Kool Bob Love
11-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Clear double standard. You can wish Parker injury and people cheer that on. You merely imply kawhi is a ball hog and people call you catpiss. Clear double standard. All I saw from koolbob was an appeal for fair treatment. He's not the guy who dreamed kawhi would score 21 points today.

Bold K... And unbold S&B.

ILoveOranges
11-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Best two-way player in the league now, by a mile. Incredible how much and how fast he improves.

Silver&Black
11-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Bold K... And unbold S&B.

You think a give two fucks about that kind of shit KBL?

Keep re-quoting the first negative thing said about Kawhi in every thread. You're part of the gotdamn problem. This one thread doesn't atone for all the months in a row you spew hate about our best player (IMO). If somebody could guarantee me all you fuckers would stop posting the same dull shit every day...you can tell a mod to delete my entire account.

Still can't believe you lied to me and said that you don't trash talk Kawhi every single day. So upset with you....