PDA

View Full Version : Sports Epiphany, you should all try it

hussker
09-17-2005, 05:21 PM
I will say to you all, whoever y'all may be. If you have never been to a game at Kyle Field, you have not experienced true team/school spirit.

As a Cornhusker, I always have had pride in my alma mater. The Aggies have outdone them considerably.

From the First Yell program last night, to the Midnight Yell to the Breakfast on the Plaza and game, I was impressed.

Having been to some of the finest venues and games before, (Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Royal Stadium in Austin, etc...) I am a new convert to Kyle Field and what goes on here in College Station certainly CANNOT be duplicated anywhere.

I am a transplant here having attended the University of Nebraska, spent 23 yrs in the Air Force and retired, and now followed my wife to College Station so she can complete her PhD in Child Psych. I honestly never thought I would see any place like Nebraska because, let's face it, "There Is No Place Like Nebraska".

My mind is changed today. A&M is awesome. I cannot wait to be involved in the tu TAMU event. I despise tu. That fact aside, I am sure the TAMU faithful will not spare me on 11/11/06 when my Men of Corn come to town.

Rest assured, that will be the only game I will not hug/lean/sway to The Aggie War Hymn. What a great day!

GO BIG RED!!! I love you AGS!

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 05:24 PM
I have never been there but everyone I know that has says the same thing.

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 05:52 PM
It is freaking awesome! There's just so much unity and tradition, the word "amazing" doesn't do it justice. Today when they had the all 12th man lineup for that kick off, my god I wish I would have been at Kyle Field for that, nothing short of breathtaking I bet.

hussker
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Well, I am the lucky one who gets to enjoy 5 more years of that wonderful place!

hussker
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Oh, and the LATERS are being clobbered again.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Ever been to a game between 2 top 10 teams with OVER 105,000 fans?
I have had an experience that few, VERY few on this board can match.
I'm sure Kyle Field was great to you and all but seriously, did you think football in the state of Texas is worse than that in Neb?

BTW, sorry UT snapped that bogus home winnning streak.

Horry For 3!
09-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Texas is better than Nebraska but...

My step-dad has been to a College Station for an A&M game and he said it was a great experience for him.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:05 PM
I don't doubt the ags have a great experience awaiting all who attend BUT, I don't see how anyone can say that someone else hasn't experienced "true team/school spirit" when they probably haven't been to a game where seating is, once again, OVER 105K & people started tailgating 12 hours BEFORE the game. I'm not talking about pulling into the parking lot & setting up..I'm talking about cracking a few open & having 250,000 (estimated of course) people on Lane Ave by kickoff.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:09 PM
This is Lane Ave, (1) pic looking one way & the other pic looking the other way down the street.

http://www.spurstalk.com/dio002.jpg

http://www.spurstalk.com/dio003.jpg

http://www.spurstalk.com/dio004.jpg

Look at that short fat Horns fan!

Horry For 3!
09-17-2005, 06:10 PM
How were you able to go to the UT-OSU game?

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:10 PM
I should also add that these pics taken last week were 2 blocks from the stadium were massive partying was going on.

Anyone ever seen TBDBITL dot the "i" witht the tuba player? Awesome, just awesome.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Ever been to a game between 2 top 10 teams with OVER 105,000 fans?
I have had an experience that few, VERY few on this board can match.
I'm sure Kyle Field was great to you and all but seriously, did you think football in the state of Texas is worse than that in Neb?

BTW, sorry UT snapped that bogus home winnning streak.

Was not referring to a GAME, was referring to a place. Personally, the best GAME I have ever been to was the 2002 Class 5 Div I Texas High School State Championship game that Judson pulled out vs Midland in the MO(fo) Dome.

Don't get defensive young (I am assuming Horns) fan. I was merely making an obsevation concerning venue, not contest. Let's face it, SMU is not much of an opponent (unless you are TCU, the team that whacked the LATERS earlier this yr).

Do not confuse my VENUE thread with GAME thread.

Anyone wanna back me up on that one? Oh, An I have spent MANY a 60 minute contest at the home of the ShortHorns being an SA native.

Don't confuse posts. If you want to start a "best game" thread feel free to do so.

Hugs,
Hussker

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:12 PM
How were you able to go to the UT-OSU game?

I'm eating Top Ramen for the next 2 wks.
A pair of tkts alone was $660. Well worth it, I would do it all over & pay even more.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Nice pics...you guys have to come here this year, and I cannot wait to see that. I am usually non-biased, but you have given me a reason to cheer against the ShortHorns. And, I have no clue why you chose to drag my Alma Mater into this. It was never the point of the thread.

Feel free to start a new one,
Back me up folks!

Hugs,
Hussker

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:15 PM
I will say to you all, whoever y'all may be. If you have never been to a game at Kyle Field, you have not experienced true team/school spirit.

No confusion here & I won't beg for backup or help.
Your post states it all & you are WRONG.
I HAVE experienced what you speak of & it has been in Columbus & aUsTin.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:16 PM
You made the choice to bring up NE, not me. If you'd like to drop them I'm sure you'll have no objection here.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:19 PM
No confusion here & I won't beg for backup or help.
Your post states it all & you are WRONG.
I HAVE experienced what you speak of & it has been in Columbus & aUsTin.

Not begging, just ensuring that you may begin a post elsewhere that fits your needs. So you are claiming that the HORSESHOE is the best place to go? Hmmm, kinda don't think so. Have you been to Kyle Field?

I always thought that Penn State or Notre Dame was the place to be, and it may be for history, but TAMU is incredible indeed.

I am simply making an observation. If The HORSESHOE is better, I cannot compare it to Kyle Field and the fans there. I have never been there.

Hugs,
Hussker

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:20 PM
You made the choice to bring up NE, not me. If you'd like to drop them I'm sure you'll have no objection here.

Not true, I brought it up as a VENUE, not a team.

Horry For 3!
09-17-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm eating Top Ramen for the next 2 wks.
A pair of tkts alone was $660. Well worth it, I would do it all over & pay even more.
Pretty good....

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:23 PM
HORSESHOE is the best

Please please please show where I posted that.
Once again, your words.

I never have been to Kyle.
I will say the best game I've EVER been to was @ the Horseshoe but for week-in-and-week-out best??, I don't know if there is such a place.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Pretty good....
Again, referring to a GAME not a venue. I am sure the Ramen would suck (worse) if the Bucks had won the game, but I cannot prove that either. Again, VENUE, not event. I applaud your sacrifice for attending the game.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:25 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/dio006.jpg

This is the view from the luxury box. :lol
Yeah, add another $660 just to use the john there.
That is the overhang on B Deck in the closed end.

Horry For 3!
09-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Again, referring to a GAME not a venue. I am sure the Ramen would suck (worse) if the Bucks had won the game, but I cannot prove that either. Again, VENUE, not event. I applaud your sacrifice for attending the game.
Why did you quote me if your talking to Dio? :lmao

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Please please please show where I posted that.
Once again, your words.

I never have been to Kyle.
I will say the best game I've EVER been to was @ the Horseshoe but for week-in-and-week-out best??, I don't know if there is such a place.

Please, come to Kyle for a game and observe. You do not even have to do it when tu comes in November. I am sure there are tix for the Texas State game next week. Come and enjoy the whole weekend events.

By the way, I cannot wait to go to the events for the tu week! I am certain that it will be a great experience. Again, this is about VENUE, not GAME> Let's face it, a 66-8 game pretty much sucks.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah, if the Horns had lost I would indeed be bummed being poor & eating Ramen.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Nice pics, really, But I do not hear anything...
That is why you HAVE to go to Kyle Field.
AGAIN, I am captive here and just went to the game expecting, well, a game.

I got much more!

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Why did you quote me if your talking to Dio? :lmao

Was quoting your "Pretty Good" about the Ramen, That's all.

Mr Dio
09-17-2005, 06:39 PM
But I do not hear anything...

Post a million pics of anything & you won't hear anything..That is called AUDIO buddy.
Will be back after the Horns game.

j-6
09-17-2005, 06:41 PM
I despise tu.

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/08/ut_neb_02.jpg
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/08/ut_neb_04.jpg
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/08/ut_neb_03.jpg

Your alma mater sucks, regardless of the point of this thread.

Hugs,

j-6

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:45 PM
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/08/ut_neb_02.jpg
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/08/ut_neb_04.jpg
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/08/ut_neb_03.jpg

Your alma mater sucks, regardless of the point of this thread.

Hugs,

j-6

1) Venue is better
2) Count championships

Again, people jump in diverting from the thread with pompous statements. Alas, I am bored from the lack of substance...hmmmm

Kyle Field is still the BEST VENUE, back to the original point of the thread which is trying to be diverted by the cut - n- pasters

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Go Bobcats all the way
Keep that maroon and gold on high
Fight on for every play
Until you hear that Bobcat Battle Cry
We're gonna cheer for our team today
Until the whole world knows our name
There's no doubt about it
We're gonna shout it
Bobcats will win this game

-----

Seriously, I'm so anxious to experience next week's game at Kyle Field.

If there's room for both our sports editor and I in the press box, I'll stay there in the first half, but regardless, I'll be on the field in the second half just to get that experience.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Go Bobcats all the way
Fight on for every play
We're gonna shout it

-----

If there's room for both our sports editor and I in the press box, I'll stay there in the first half, but regardless, I'll be on the field in the second half just to get that experience.

Go to the Midnight Yell on Friday Night at Kyle Field, just to observe.

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 06:53 PM
While I would disagree that not going to Kyle Field means I have not experienced true team spirit, Aggie games are like that whether its SMU or OU, then again I imagine most big time 1-A schools are like that.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:54 PM
While I would disagree that not going to Kyle Field means I have not experienced true team spirit, Aggie games are like that whether its SMU or OU, then again I imagine most big time 1-A schools are like that.
Not true at all. They all have their traditions, but this was much different.

hussker
09-17-2005, 06:55 PM
And trust me, I am NO AGGIE...

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Actually I think its very true. I have experienced true team spirit and have never been to an Aggie game.

How many venues have you attended Hussker? I know you mentioned A&M, UT and Nebraska...any more? I am curious.

j-6
09-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Actually I think its very true. I have experienced true team spirit and have never been to an Aggie game.

How many venues have you attended Hussker? I know you mentioned A&M, UT and Nebraska...any more? I am curious.

I'va lways wanted to go tailgate at a 'Bama game.

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I would too. I would like to hit some of the big regional rivalries. OSU-Michigan, Bama-Auburn, Florida-Ga...etc.

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM

Western Kentucky, Morehead State, Murray State, Middle Tenn St Univ, Univ Tennessee, Univ Louisville, Univ KY, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, U Fla, Ga, Vandy, Austin Peay St Univ, San Jose St, USC, UCLA, KSt, Missouri, KU, Baylor, Iowa St, OU, OSU, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Northwestern, Colorado, Colorado State, Wyoming, Air Force. I am sure I am leaving out a few... I have lived though. Grew up in the SEC and OVC as a Kid, Moved out to Cali as a Military Brat, and did my school in the Big 8, now Big XII.

Again, this is all my opinion, and we know what opinions are...I thought that opinions were accepted and when I put something on a board, I guess it is open for ARGUEMENT, not exploration.

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:06 PM
I would too. I would like to hit some of the big regional rivalries. OSU-Michigan, Bama-Auburn, Florida-Ga...etc.

Thread was not about rivalries, it was about venues.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Maybe Hussker should revise his statement to say the *pinnacle definition* of team spirit.

Damn Dio, I'll give you credit. For being the biggest wannabe tu fan who couldn't even get into school there, you sure get bent out of shape when anyone posts anything that is some roundabout slight circular logic type way a knock on that team in Austin.

BTW, 12 hours of tailgating? That's freakin' weak. We start at A&M about 5 PM the night before the game.

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:08 PM
I'va lways wanted to go tailgate at a 'Bama game.

Bama games are awesome...outside the stadium. Inside, very little in the way of tradition and emotion. But I have only been to Tuscaloosa twice, maybe they had off days then...

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:08 PM
And it was the late 70s

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Maybe Hussker should revise his statement to say the *pinnacle definition* of team spirit.

Damn Dio, I'll give you credit. For being the biggest wannabe tu fan who couldn't even get into school there, you sure get bent out of shape when anyone posts anything that is some roundabout slight circular logic type way a knock on that team in Austin.

BTW, 12 hours of tailgating? That's freakin' weak. We start at A&M about 5 PM the night before the game.
:tu
SCORE!!!!!

samikeyp
Thread was not about rivalries, it was about venues.

So was I. I would like to be in the house for any of those. Places like the Horseshoe, the Big House, etc.

Again, this is all my opinion, and we know what opinions are...I thought that opinions were accepted and when I put something on a board, I guess it is open for ARGUEMENT, not exploration.

No one said they weren't. I was just curious about how many venues attended to formulate that opinion. Relax bro...its all good.

samikeyp

as it should be! :)

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't think Hussker was dissing UT...I think he was just propping A&M.

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:12 PM
The coolest thing I have ever seen in a football stadium...

http://www.aggieathletics.com/nonsports/FAN/wallpaper/KyleField_USA_wallpaper_800x600.jpg

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:23 PM
The YELL LEADERS wanted to do a white out for the Katrina issue, but the libs on campus thought it was too RACIAL. The deal was to pay $$ to wear white and the proceeds would go to Katrina relief. I do not know much more about it than that. (by the way, just so another thread does not erupt, I am non-partisan).

j-6
09-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I don't think Hussker was dissing UT...I think he was just propping A&M.

He was open game as soon as he started in with that "tu/shorthorn" nonsense in the first post. It really doesn't bug me when Aggies do that since they've been referring to UT in that manner well before I was born. But when Nebraska fans start in on it, I feel a compelling need to remind them that they're 1-5 against the Longhorns over the last ten years.

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:26 PM
The YELL LEADERS wanted to do a white out for the Katrina issue, but the libs on campus thought it was too RACIAL. The deal was to pay $$ to wear white and the proceeds would go to Katrina relief. I do not know much more about it than that. (by the way, just so another thread does not erupt, I am non-partisan).

That is just stupid. Sometimes it amazes me how blind people can be. Those kind of people want you to help others...as long as you do it their way.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-17-2005, 07:27 PM
The coolest thing I have ever seen in a football stadium...

http://www.aggieathletics.com/nonsports/FAN/wallpaper/KyleField_USA_wallpaper_800x600.jpg

No arguments there. There was some doubts on campus leading up to it if everyone would go with the flow on that or not but it was friggin' awesome to have 80,000 show up color coordinated by deck.

The Oklahoma State fans even were scrambling to track down the right color shirts on gameday, very cool of them. :tu

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:27 PM
AHF...as an Alum...what is your feeling about no "official" Bonfire?

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:29 PM
He was open game as soon as he started in with that "tu/shorthorn" nonsense in the first post. It really doesn't bug me when Aggies do that since they've been referring to UT in that manner well before I was born. But when Nebraska fans start in on it, I feel a compelling need to remind them that they're 1-5 against the Longhorns over the last ten years.

And I was dissing tu and those associated who TOOK THE THREAD OFF COURSE...

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:29 PM
And I was dissing tu

thought you were just talking venues. :)

Kdfelicity
09-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Here's the thing, aggies aren't bad until they start to talk about UT. I actually went to visit my best friend(aggie) in C.S. and I joined the annual fountain hopping event. We even climbed the walls and walked all over Kyle Field. My friend and I flashed the sections!!! :p It was loads of fun!! That whole night I got a taste of what the aggies do at yells, and they sang their songs all night too. I told them I was a longhorn fan and they said it was ok as long as I wasn't bringing any more with me.

hussker
09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
thought you were just talking venues. :)

I was. But others began piping in OFF THREAD

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
My friend and I flashed the sections!!! It was loads of fun!!

you should come to our Spurs GTG's! :p

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:32 PM
I was. But others began piping in OFF THREAD

relax man, I was kidding. People are going to go off topic, it just happens. I was only joking but isn't dissing UT also going off thread?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-17-2005, 07:32 PM

Short story on those lines... right after 9/11 everyone put up American flags hanging from their dorm balconies, windows, etc. I mean EVERYONE. The libby asshole residence life director issued a statement that all American flags needed to be taken down or face penalty up to and including expulsion from the school, because the flag *could offend foreigners.*

I was in student government at the time, by noon the day he issued this statement the presidents of about 80% of the university orgs. had all called the university president to complain, who was non-commital on rescinding the edict. Well, we turned around got ahold of the governor's office (Rick Perry is an A&M grad), his secretary couldn't believe what we were telling her. So they called the president's office, and the gov. threatened to round up the Board of Regents to force the president to step down if he didn't rescind it.

5 PM that day residence life issued another statement saying sorry, we goofed.

I hate all the PC bullshit, unfortunately it even seems to be creaping into one of the great conservative schools in the country and trumping common sense at times.

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I was in student government at the time, by noon the day he issued this statement
the presidents of about 80% of the university orgs. had all called the president to complain, who was non-commital on rescinding the edict. Well, we turned around got ahold of the governor's office (Rick Perry is an A&M grad), his secretary couldn't believe what we were telling her. So they called the president's office, and the gov. threatened to round up the Board of Regents to force the president to step down if he didn't rescind it.

5 PM that day residence life issued another statement saying sorry, we goofed.

Good for you man. Nice job.

j-6
09-17-2005, 07:34 PM
Stupid question about the white out...why didn't you Aggies do it in maroon as soon as they found out this was going to be some sort of offensive PC horseshit issue?

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Go Bobcats all the way
Fight on for every play
We're gonna shout it

-----

Have tons of fun JB! Be sure to check out the Dixie Chicken after the game and like Hussker said, hit up midnight yell the night before the game.

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Stupid question about the white out...why didn't you Aggies do it in maroon as soon as they found out this was going to be some sort of offensive PC horseshit issue?

They already do maroon. If I'm not mistaken all homegames are considered "Maroon Out"

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:36 PM
JB...you should take Mandy to the game as a "special assistant"!

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
They already do maroon. If I'm not mistaken all homegames are considered "Maroon Out"

I saw a guy in the store today with a Maroon Out shirt and it had a specific date on it. Not sure how they run it.

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 07:39 PM
I saw a guy in the store today with a Maroon Out shirt and it had a specific date on it. Not sure how they run it.

I know there are new Maroon Out shirts put out each year, not sure about specific dates though. I think I still have mine from 2000-01 somewhere all faded and stuff hehe

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:40 PM
and you will keep it always! :)

Now I know what to get you for Christmas! :lol

Kdfelicity
09-17-2005, 07:41 PM
you should come to our Spurs GTG's! :p

HAHA Of course you know that no one was in those sections at that time of night and we were drunk as shit. I think we hit all the fountains too and there were like 15 of us.

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 07:51 PM
and you will keep it always! :)

Now I know what to get you for Christmas! :lol

Of course I will! Half of my tshirt collection is Aggie stuff...the other half Spurs :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Everyone wears maroon all the time (hopefully). The Maroon Out shirts come about because every year they pick a game to be the Maroon Out game where the class councils sell shirts to generate money for class gifts, and it's generally the biggest home game of the year.

It's kind of a weird phenomena - it's loud all the time but the Maroon Out games are usually hell on your ears. I don't know if everyone just tailgates a little harder before those or what...

They are switching to a maroon shirt for the Katrina relief fund, it will be for next week's game against Texas State...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6601/bthokatrinafront17bo.jpg

samikeyp
09-17-2005, 07:53 PM
nice

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Hey AHF, you post at TexAgs right?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-17-2005, 08:14 PM
AHF...as an Alum...what is your feeling about no "official" Bonfire?

:td

I rarely post there, it's where every village sends their "one". :lol

I lurk, post sometimes on the bball board (AG 2000), and occassionally on the job forum trying to help people out.

Ginofan
09-17-2005, 08:17 PM
:td

I rarely post there, it's where every village sends their "one". :lol

I lurk, post sometimes on the bball board (AG 2000), and occassionally on the job forum trying to help people out.

I usually don't head over there till basketball season (MrsGinobili), but I did check out today's game thread and I remembered seeing a thread about the Katrina shirts. I was just curious :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Go to the Midnight Yell on Friday Night at Kyle Field, just to observe.

We are!

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-17-2005, 09:47 PM
I'll have to get one of those shirts. Kinda of tied into the subject, I did get THIS Katrina shirt last week (and I should get it by Monday or Tuesday)

http://www.threadless.com//product/304/zoom.gif

Mr Dio
09-18-2005, 05:55 PM

Wannabe fan? Not a chance son, I am a fan & have been for longer than you've been alive.
Gotta hand it to you AHF, for someone who probably never heard of aNm before you applied you sure do hate anyone who is a bigger fan of a non-ag team than you. I am sure your mom & dad are proud of all their money that they spent to support you & put you thru school.
5p the night before?, well, I guess there would still be a bonfire if everyone could handle their alcohol huh?

Mr Dio
09-18-2005, 05:59 PM
thought you were just talking venues.

Someone did a big oops!!!!!!!!

Ginofan
09-18-2005, 06:13 PM
well, I guess there would still be a bonfire if everyone could handle their alcohol huh?

Dude, that's not cool at all.

Kdfelicity
09-18-2005, 06:18 PM
5p the night before?, well, I guess there would still be a bonfire if everyone could handle their alcohol huh?

Whew, that's harsh. You better watch your back man. The aggies are very sensitive about that subject.

samikeyp
09-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Gotta agree with the ladies on this one. 12 people dying is never funny.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Gotta hand it to you AHF, for someone who probably never heard of aNm before you applied

Actually I pretty much grew up wanting to go to A&M, try again.

you sure do hate anyone who is a bigger fan of a non-ag team than you.

I don't hate anyone. I just find it comical that any time someone posts ANYTHING on this forum that doesn't reference everything from tu as holy and golden, you are right there to trash them and their opinion. So excuse the hell out of me for calling your chump ass on it.

I am sure your mom & dad are proud of all their money that they spent to support you & put you thru school.

Ouch, you tried to insult my parents. I know you didn't go to school there, but you talk smack like you did. Good try. Ow, my parents, how will I ever survive? I better call and tell them what you said, they'll be *heartbroken.*

What a clown...

I guess there would still be a bonfire if everyone could handle their alcohol huh?

And another class comment from Asshole tu #1 on this board. Fuck, I lost two friends that night, there was no drinking involved, just an unfortunate culmination of circumstances.

And to clue you in, once we started drinking out at Stack (Bonfire site), we were done working for the night. But hey, like I said - you have the classic wannabe t-sip mentality down to a t.

The only thing you've forgotten is the insult about sheep. You are the perfect example of the scrub wannabe fans of that school that give it a bad name with everyone who comes to Austin to play t.u. in football. The sad thing is I have some good friends from HS who went there, and they hate the wannabe fans like you (who shockingly talk more trash than the people who went there... talk about living vicariously through others).

Remind me again, was it go Road Runners or go Alamo Community College?

mookie2001
09-18-2005, 08:48 PM
hey i went to acc
ahf
start more aggie threads
tell jim

plus texas is better

at football

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-18-2005, 08:52 PM
mookie, I don't really have much of a problem with you - you at least stick to football.

It's chumps like Dio who talk a lot of trash and feel they have to delve into shit like the Bonfire collapse in a foolish attempt to come off like they can talk trash.

mookie2001
09-18-2005, 08:53 PM
mr dio does come up with some elaborate trash
but mostly at violent kitten and marcus bryant, so how can you blame him?

Ginofan
09-18-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't think it's wrong to be a fan of a school you never went to, but trying to make an insult out of someone's death is wrong and should never be done.

Mr Dio
09-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Dude, that's not cool at all.
Well, I guess when people are offended they might want to look at what they do/say that might offend others. Go back & read some of your previous posts about race. I wasn't offended but does that mean no one was?

Whew, that's harsh. You better watch your back man. The aggies are very sensitive about that subject
Shaking in my shoes.

Gotta agree with the ladies on this one. 12 people dying is never funny.
I didn't laugh about any death(s). Maybe some people should learn to read before they open mouth. It was a comment about how alcohol in kids like FaggieHoopsFan can have adverse effects.

there was no drinking involved, just an unfortunate culmination of circumstances.
Yeah right! Alcohol was one of the first things looked at & THERE WERE beer cans found in the area. Besides PRICKOLA, since when can't someone drink & then go to a different location.

http://www.theeagle.com/bonfire/storyarchive/december1999/041299a.htm
Read up ASSHOLE kid.
You know what, everyone read up. Alcohol was involved & in the systems of some of those killed. PERIOD!

Mr Dio
09-18-2005, 09:42 PM
And another class comment from Asshole tu #1 on this board. Fuck, I lost two friends that night, there was no drinking involved, just an unfortunate culmination of circumstances.

Yeah, once AGAIN you show your age kid.
You are so full of shit.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I'm full of shit. I was there. Did you read anything I wrote? There was beer on site. So I'm not exactly shocked when they found beer cans.

Again, we'd get done working Stack, then go drink some beer and reminisce and admire Bonfire.

It was a comment about how alcohol in kids like FaggieHoopsFan can have adverse effects.

As opposed to the obvious effect it has on grown up douches like yourself.

Seeings you're a dumbfuck about what goes on out at Stack I'll educate your ACC ass.

The two people who had alcohol in their system were passing their pots that night. Every year towards the end of Stack it was tradition that all the pots (leaders of the building of Bonfire) pass down their pots to their chosen successor.

The two who had alcohol in their system were not involved in building Stack that night, but were there doing the passing of the Pot (the older guy was handing it down, or passing it, to the younger).

So again, fuck you. Anyone who rolls smack talk (don't give me all this "adverse affects of alcohol bullshit, you were trying to bring some very bush league smack about A&M with that) about Bonfire and all those injured and killed is a piece of shit human being.

So fuck you, have a nice day. Maybe I'll come here and post when your wife/mom/dad die and make fun of you about it, we'll see how you feel.

Nah nevermind, I don't stoop to that kind of bullshit that assholes such as yourself do. Have a nice day.

Ginofan
09-18-2005, 10:08 PM
Well, I guess when people are offended they might want to look at what they do/say that might offend others. Go back & read some of your previous posts about race. I wasn't offended but does that mean no one was?

Yeah the difference is people KNEW I was kidding around, that's why people laughed. And even if they didn't know, I'm not fucking around about someone's DEATH. I KNOW you were being serious about the bonfire incident, and there's no justification for it, man...there really isn't. No matter how much smack you and AHF want to talk to each other, someone's death (let alone 12 people) isn't meant to be USED like that.

Mr Dio
09-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah the difference is people KNEW I was kidding around, that's why people laughed. And even if they didn't know, I'm not fucking around about someone's DEATH. I KNOW you were being serious about the bonfire incident, and there's no justification for it, man...there really isn't. No matter how much smack you and AHF want to talk to each other, someone's death (let alone 12 people) isn't meant to be USED like that

It looks like you've become one of THEM M. Too bad, I thought you had more class than that. Rather than admit you'rw rong about what I posted you grasped for something that wasn't there. People LIKE YOU brought up the deaths. I made the bonfire remark in regards to assholes (i.e. Faggie Hoops Fan) & too much alcohol.

Ginofan
09-18-2005, 10:58 PM
It looks like you've become one of THEM M. Too bad, I thought you had more class than that. Rather than admit you'rw rong about what I posted you grasped for something that wasn't there. People LIKE YOU brought up the deaths. I made the bonfire remark in regards to assholes (i.e. Faggie Hoops Fan) & too much alcohol.

I've become one of "them"? Please dude, I thought we were all adults here? I think you're dodgin' Dio. You mentioned the Bonfire as an insult, I don't care whether you meant differently or not, the fact remains the same that people died there and it's beyond classless to use it in this silly smackfest. When you mention the Aggie Bonfire, what do you think people are going to think of first? Students dying or beer cans?

j-6
09-18-2005, 11:11 PM
This might sound harsh, so read through this before passing judgment.

So, yeah, probably a couple of them were drinking. I don't think that that had anything to do with a structural collapse of that magnitude, but I'm not an engineer or a forensic scientist. Those that died were regular college kids, that had families, dreams, and obviously gave a shit about tradition. They drank beer, lied about how many women they'd been with and worried about tests they didn't study for. And Texans to boot.

Dishonoring the deaths of those kids is its own disgrace.

When A&M beat UT that year, I had no hard feelings, no remorse. The Aggies needed it (and apparently wanted it) more than the 'Horns. Although I transferred to another school prior to this happening, I was awfully proud of the love that UT showed toward A&M after the tragedy. I'm too young to know if A&M gave emotional support to UT when Charles Whitman opened fire from the Bell Tower, but I imagine that the Aggies were there in the same manner.

The UT-A&M rivalry is about some sort of mutual respect. UT-OU is about some sort of mutual hatred. I know the lines can get blurry at times, especially seeing all the t.u/t-sip/shorthorn BS that those folks in College Station throw out on occasion. But remember, Aggie jokes are at least as old as all of that nonsense. It's not our fault that other schools want to emulate our rivalry.

(PS - fuck OU and Nebraska :) )

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Good take j-6, too bad Dio can't figure it out.

AgSnake361
09-19-2005, 12:10 AM
So Mr. Dio/College board = Lakersfan/Spurs board? There to pop in on threads unrelated to his team and talk out of his ass?

SWC Bonfire
09-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Bonfire continues. It started unofficially, it continues unofficially.

BTHOB

DrRich
09-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Speaking as a True Texas EX, Mr. Dio is the exact type of horn wannabe fan that we can't stand. He unfortunately gives the rest of us a bad name. My apologies to any of you who took offense at his classless remark about the bonfire tragedy.

See, it's people like him that never attended UT or A&M that have no clue about the tradition and pride that goes on at these two Universities. If he had any clue at all, he would realize that Kyle Field is one of the most awesome (and respected by UT fans) venues in all the country. During my four years in Austin, I often wished we had half of the tradition that A&M had. We had the pride but just not a whole lot of tradition.

Yes, Dio before you blow a gasket, Texas has traditions but not the tradition that involves the entire student body like at A&M.

Speaking as a true Texas Fan and GRADUATE, Dio please find another team to root for or get some class before you start talking shit on behalf of my beloved Longhorns!

maxpower
09-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Speaking as a True Texas EX, Mr. Dio is the exact type of horn wannabe fan that we can't stand. He unfortunately gives the rest of us a bad name. My apologies to any of you who took offense at his classless remark about the bonfire tragedy.

See, it's people like him that never attended UT or A&M that have no clue about the tradition and pride that goes on at these two Universities. If he had any clue at all, he would realize that Kyle Field is one of the most awesome (and respected by UT fans) venues in all the country. During my four years in Austin, I often wished we had half of the tradition that A&M had. We had the pride but just not a whole lot of tradition.

Yes, Dio before you blow a gasket, Texas has traditions but not the tradition that involves the entire student body like at A&M.

Speaking as a true Texas Fan and GRADUATE, Dio please find another team to root for or get some class before you start talking shit on behalf of my beloved Longhorns!

Very nicely put.

I can only laugh at wannabe fans...while it's great to root for a team or institution, it is best to do so as an active observer if you have no personal connection(knowing someone who went there doesn't count).

At this very moment on the Dallas Ticket the radio personalities are recounting their first experience at Kyle field. They are very impressed with everything about the experience, the band, the flyover, Reveille, the traditions, the students.

This thread was started as an opinion...and an opinion based on having attended games at multiple venues. Some people have to get a grip.

mookie2001
09-19-2005, 10:23 AM
dr rich how is mr dio a wannabe fan?
we cant all be pompous doctors man
if you posted more you would know we've killed this subject of fans who have never attended UT, i havent but i've lived in TEXAS, my whole life and have lived in Austin.
cant be faded goes to ut and I know a shitload more about football/texas football than he ever will, so quit making sterotypes--without non alumni fans Texas wouldnt be where it is today

and compared to other fans Texas doesnt have a "bad name" at all
suck up to aggies if you would like, I like A&M, theyre actually my second favorite cf team, but im not going to buy in to the myth, that every recent year theyre "a sleeper" and the "wait for those redshirts", lets scoff Texas for not beating ou crap they always bring

and yeah there was alcohol at the bonfire, and i dont claim to know more than anyone else but i would be suprised if some people building/closely observing werent drinking, shit i would, but then again if a dumbass who wouldnt even have left New Orleans during a mandatory evacuation...

samikeyp
09-19-2005, 10:49 AM
I've become one of "them"? Please dude, I thought we were all adults here? I think you're dodgin' Dio. You mentioned the Bonfire as an insult, I don't care whether you meant differently or not, the fact remains the same that people died there and it's beyond classless to use it in this silly smackfest. When you mention the Aggie Bonfire, what do you think people are going to think of first? Students dying or beer cans?

I guess I am one of them too. I didn't like the bonfire smack either and I root for Texas. I also get what Dr. Rich is saying. That is why I (and I am only speaking for myself) make it a point to say I am a Longhorn fan. I make the distinction because it would be uncool of me to claim I went to school there when I didn't.

SWC Bonfire
09-19-2005, 11:04 AM
if you posted more you would know we've killed this subject of fans who have never attended UT, i havent but i've lived in TEXAS, my whole life and have lived in Austin.
cant be faded goes to ut and I know a shitload more about football/texas football than he ever will, so quit making sterotypes--without non alumni fans Texas wouldnt be where it is today

I think what he is saying is that 9 out of 10 UT fans that make obnoxious assholes of themselves didn't even attend school there.

DrRich
09-19-2005, 11:07 AM

and compared to other fans Texas doesnt have a "bad name" at all
suck up to aggies if you would like, I like A&M, theyre actually my second favorite cf team, but im not going to buy in to the myth, that every recent year theyre "a sleeper" and the "wait for those redshirts", lets scoff Texas for not beating ou crap they always bring

and yeah there was alcohol at the bonfire, and i dont claim to know more than anyone else but i would be suprised if some people building/closely observing werent drinking, shit i would, but then again if a dumbass who wouldnt even have left New Orleans during a mandatory evacuation...

Sorry, I didn't know I had post a lot to know what I am talking about. It fine and good to be a fan and not be an alumni. And it is pompous of you to assume that I feel that way.

What I don't agree with is being an ass when discussing tradition of a school that you have never attended. If you know some of the tradition surronding a particular school than fine but don't come in here representing UT and be a asshole.

BTW, I don't know what happened in your past but you definitely have some unresolve resentment/jealousy issues with people who have worked hard for where they have gotten in life. Before you go on about how I am a white man that grew up with a silve spoon in my mouth, I am white but I was brought up in a single parent household , and paid for and am still paying for my undergraduate and graduate education. Oh and I did drive an SUV for a little while :lol

DrRich
09-19-2005, 11:09 AM
I think what he is saying is that 9 out of 10 UT fans that make obnoxious assholes of themselves didn't even attend school there.

Oh I wouldn't say 9 out of ten, but more like every 2 out of 4 (mookie and dio) :lol

SWC Bonfire
09-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Aggies drive Maroon Tahoes with "W" stickers on them...

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-19-2005, 11:22 AM
I wish we could get a tenth of the tradition A&M has at State,

SWC Bonfire
09-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Aggies are Republican at least.

:lol

Actually, A&M has the largest student Democrat chapter in the US, or they did when I was there. They are politically active, at least.

Mr Dio
09-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Mr. Dio is the exact type of horn wannabe fan

HA! Wannabe fan, OK, if you say so sista. I'm a fan of UT athletics & you may cry hard over this but I will be tomorrow, and the day after, and the after despite FagAss Frat kids like you.

Mr Dio
09-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Sorry, I didn't know I had post a lot to know what I am talking about. It fine and good to be a fan and not be an alumni. And it is pompous of you to assume that I feel that way.

What I don't agree with is being an ass when discussing tradition of a school that you have never attended. If you know some of the tradition surronding a particular school than fine but don't come in here representing UT and be a asshole.

BTW, I don't know what happened in your past but you definitely have some unresolve resentment/jealousy issues with people who have worked hard for where they have gotten in life. Before you go on about how I am a white man that grew up with a silve spoon in my mouth, I am white but I was brought up in a single parent household , and paid for and am still paying for my undergraduate and graduate education. Oh and I did drive an SUV for a little while

Well congrats to you.
The point Mookie was making was that it is Frat Fags like you bend over at any sign of confrontation & think UT can't have real fans & not the lame ass kids who pretend to be when UT is winning.
I guess Dental School didn't have a course in common sense because you're an IDIOT.

Mr Dio
09-19-2005, 05:15 PM
I guess I am one of them too

Probably, but M knows what I mean by one of them..Do you?

Mr Dio
09-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh, and if anyone was offended by my Bonfire post, then you're offended & big fuckin' deal.
Go back & READ my post before jumping on my crank. The post was about some Faggie kid who bragged about partying the day before a game @ 5p AND my reply was that if Faggie kids can't handle their aocohol then one of the great traditions of college football is gone because of them. Not me.
So, if you have common sense & now know what I posted, congrats. If not, FUCK you twice & I'll say it again..Bonfire, Bonfire, Bonfire.
There, does that mean I killed anyone or that I laughed at deaths of drunk kids, NO.
I posted that IF FaggieHoopsFan kids could handle their alcohol this would've never happened. Brag about drinking & go crying when someone trumps you, just like an ag.

samikeyp
09-19-2005, 05:38 PM
Probably, but M knows what I mean by one of them..Do you?

I am not sure who them are....are them part of they and aren't all we us? :p

Mr Dio
09-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Too funny Mikey. :lol

j-6
09-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Aggies do seem to be a lot more defensive about people cracking on their school than Longhorns are. Maybe it's because so many people hate us and talk shit that we get used to it. Or that being in school in the most liberal major city in a conservative state teaches you to say fuck it to what others think and say. I dunno.

This got me thinking about the thread last year when I said that Arkansas was a bigger rival to UT than Tech and it was like I spit on Red Raider Fan's mother. "How dare you not hate us? We despise you!"

samikeyp
09-19-2005, 06:24 PM
"That's not fair...we want to be hated too!" :lol

the funniest smack though was Mandy's "Tortilla Tech". My wife read that and almost shot coffee all over the screen. :tu from the wife, Mandy.

Ginofan
09-19-2005, 08:08 PM
"That's not fair...we want to be hated too!" :lol

the funniest smack though was Mandy's "Tortilla Tech". My wife read that and almost shot coffee all over the screen. :tu from the wife, Mandy.

:lol Tortilla throwing dude...it was STRANGE yet funny. I think you can still buy Tortilla Tech tshirts (the tech logo made out of a tortilla) at some of the 5 dollar tshirt sales in College Station.

Dio, I'm not one of "them" or one of "those" or anything. I'm just me man.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Aggies do seem to be a lot more defensive about people cracking on their school than Longhorns are.

I've got no problem with good smack talk. Too bad the best Dipshit Dio can do is his little "faggie" cracks and pathetic smack about 12 kids dieing.

Dude is even talking shit to people who actually went to school in Austin. Gotta give him credit, he's taking P.O.S. wannabe fan to a whole new level.

samikeyp
09-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Tortilla throwing dude...it was STRANGE yet funny. I think you can still buy Tortilla Tech tshirts (the tech logo made out of a tortilla) at some of the 5 dollar tshirt sales in College Station

Might have to get one of those.

DrRich
09-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Mrs. Dio how old are you? Thanks for proving my point!! Grow up and get some class and come back when your mommy takes you out of time out and you talk smack with out having to resort to the only comeback you know.

Yes I went to UT and it was a great institution where not only did I learned to be a gentleman but I also learned respect and dignity, something you are truly lacking. Sorry, someone bitched slapped you early in life and made you this way, but if you are going to come in here proclaiming to represent THE UNIVERISTY OF TEXAS LONGHORNS do it with some class, junior!

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Well congrats to you.
The point Mookie was making was that it is Frat Fags like you bend over at any sign of confrontation & think UT can't have real fans & not the lame ass kids who pretend to be when UT is winning.
I guess Dental School didn't have a course in common sense because you're an IDIOT.

For someone who loves to castigate fans of other universites' teams for lacking class, you certainly know how to display it.

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Mrs. Dio how old are you? Thanks for proving my point!! Grow up and get some class and come back when your mommy takes you out of time out and you talk smack with out having to resort to the only comeback you know.

Yes I went to UT and it was a great institution where not only did I learned to be a gentleman but I also learned respect and dignity, something you are truly lacking. Sorry, someone bitched slapped you early in life and made you this way, but if you are going to come in here proclaiming to represent THE UNIVERISTY OF TEXAS LONGHORNS do it with some class, junior!

Ouch.

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 11:12 AM
I just read the Bonfire comment. Nice. Pure class, no doubt.

Don't worry Horns fans in the forum, Dio isn't regarded as one of you, at least in my book.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 05:04 PM
I've got no problem with good smack talk. Too bad the best Dipshit Dio can do is his little "faggie" cracks and pathetic smack about 12 kids dieing.

FaggieHoopsFan strikes again with a no brain typical comment.

I'm about your age dumbass & tell your whore of a woman to spit my cum in your mouth next time because I guess male DNA is the only thing that you shut your mouth for. Now get some class in your ass & learn to respect a man when speaks to you boy!

Ouch.

I told you Mucus, you keep using those double headed dildoes from granny's closet & you'll feel it! :lol

Don't worry Horns fans in the forum, Dio isn't regarded as one of you, at least in my book

Your book? :lol
Is that Dumbass Digest?

mookie2001
09-20-2005, 05:22 PM

I'm about your age dumbass & tell your whore of a woman to spit my cum in your mouth next time because I guess male DNA is the only thing that you shut your mouth for. Now get some class in your ass & learn to respect a man when speaks to you boy!

I told you Mucus, you keep using those double headed dildoes from granny's closet & you'll feel it! :lol

Your book? :lol
Is that Dumbass Digest?

ROFLROFLROFL

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 05:30 PM

Brilliance. Pure brilliance.

Small wonder you find that not many treat you with respect in real life. Even Horn fans don't want to be associated with you. Poor bastard.

mookie2001
09-20-2005, 05:32 PM
marcus you know mr dio personally?

plus he's owning the shit out you over and over, just like many others on this site

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 05:40 PM
The only way I'm getting "owned" is if mookie2001 is the judge.

hussker
09-20-2005, 05:41 PM
I wish we could get a tenth of the tradition A&M has at State,

Hey, JB, heard they might be moving the game to Thursday due to Rita...

mookie2001
09-20-2005, 05:41 PM
well i dont think many would disagree that youre the most owned poster on st

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Considering how easy it is to "own" you, you might want to reconsider that remark.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Mucus you slut, you're owned many times over girl.
Now get your ass back on the corner & earn your Daddy his money BITCH!

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Damn you are funny. Too bad you aren't too bright.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Wow! Wow! All I can say is WOW!!!
That put me in my place.

Now shut the fuck up & put that cock back in your mouth you Cherry St bitch.

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Now that was an inspired comeback. Inspired, that is, if you are stuck in the 8th grade.

Try again, mental midget.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Double Wow! You out did yourself!
Coming from you I certainly have to laugh, at you as everyone else does.

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 07:23 PM
That's ok, better to be laughed at than pitied.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself..At least your momma loves love..maybe.

Marcus Bryant
09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Wow, "yo mama" jokes. Impressive.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
I know.

Mr Dio
09-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Well Mucus, it nice toying with your mind again but don't blow a gasket & take it too personally. Gotta go man.

Jimcs50
09-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Kyle is a great atmosphere to watch football, no doubt about it. I have been to probably 40 games over the last 20 yrs, and I have seen them lose only twice there, (Alabama and Va Tech) so I would have to say that it is one tough venue for opponents.

I would say that it is in top 10 in the nation for sure, where on that list I do not know.

Leave it at that and we can all agree.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey, JB, heard they might be moving the game to Thursday due to Rita...

Yeah, I'm getting a little pissed that they haven't officially made the call yet. I fully expected, and from what people in both athletic departments told me last night, was that I'd essentially know when I woke up this morning.

I'm already going to have to skip one class tomorrow to make the drive to CS.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-21-2005, 10:05 AM

Dude, is your dick as small as it appears to be judging by how much you overcompensate for it by trying to be an internet badass?

Yeah, I'm getting a little pissed that they haven't officially made the call yet. I fully expected, and from what people in both athletic departments told me last night, was that I'd essentially know when I woke up this morning.

They are meeting at 10 AM at the athletic dept. at A&M, decision on the way.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Here's another update for you JB...

To: Students, Faculty and Staff

Subject: Texas A&M, Hurricane Rita, and the Closing of the Galveston Campus

I want to share with you (below) an e-mail sent out Tuesday morning to
faculty, staff and students at our branch campus in Galveston by campus
CEO and Texas A&M Vice President Dr. Bowen Loftin regarding closing of
the branch campus because of Hurricane Rita. Please note that should
the Galveston campus suffer damage, there is the possibility that TAMUG
students and faculty would be temporarily re-located here. We sent one
bus to Galveston yesterday to bring a limited number of students who
currently have no other housing options to College Station.

Also, a contingency plan is being developed in the event that Reed
Arena should again be needed to house non-university evacuees. As part
of that contingency plan, (1) individuals—students, faculty, staff and
anyone else in the community—who are interested in volunteering their
services are requested to sign up via the web at
http://reedvolunteers.tamu.edu/ and (2) people willing to donate
sleeping bags, cushioned floor mats, foam, thick comforters and pillows
are requested to bring those items to the loading dock at Reed Arena
beginning at 8 a.m. today.

I know many of you are curious whether our football game with Texas
State will be played and if it might be moved to Thursday evening. The
President of Texas State and I will make that decision this afternoon,
depending on the predicted path and timing of the hurricane. Clearly,
the safety of our students, faculty, staff and the entire Aggie family
must be the sole consideration. (Please don't e-mail me your opinion
about the game. It is not a decision to be made on the basis of a
popular vote.) We will send you an update later this afternoon about
this decision, TAMUG operations, and any other decisions in
anticipation of the hurricane.

Robert M. Gates

21 September 2005

DrRich
09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
DIA, again thanks for proving my point yet again, truly classless of someone to hide behind a computer and hurl classless insults behind a screen name. :rolleyes Go up youngster!! You'll never be a true Longhorn fan in any one's eyes except your boy toy, Mookie!

Go Ahead and hurl more insults since I know you will feel the need to crack open your dictionary of pornographic terms that you keep by your bedside. Again, go ahead and substantiate your prominant role as the Most Classless Wannabe Longhorn fan on this board! :lol

mookie2001
09-21-2005, 10:15 AM
yall are so lame
he's fucking with yall because yall are acting like such chodes
just let it go...

Marcus Bryant
09-21-2005, 10:22 AM
mookie, you are a "chode".

Dio is posting that shit because he is a 35 year old who lives with his mother and lives vicariously through the football team of a university to which he could not gain admittance. If he's your hero, well, that says enough. Now go ask your older brother to fight your fights for you.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks, AHF.

Hurry the F up, Trauth!

mookie2001
09-21-2005, 10:30 AM
how is he my hero?
because i can tell someones fucking with yall just to make yall mad and its working to perfection?

DrRich
09-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Yep you're definitely his Boy Toy! You must like it a whole lot!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-21-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't see it working to perfection. Everyone on this board has the same impression except for Asshat #1 and Asshat #2.

Chode? Well, I have heard that term thrown around several frat parties in Austin, I guess that's what all the boys from that school enjoy in their free time.

Mr Dio
09-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Dude, is your dick as small as it appears to be judging by how much you overcompensate for it by trying to be an internet badass?

What a suprise, a Faggie wanting to know about my dick. You hungry sweetie & cruising for some fresh meat?

Mr Dio
09-21-2005, 07:27 PM
DIA, again thanks for proving my point yet again, truly classless of someone to hide behind a computer and hurl classless insults behind a screen name. Go up youngster!! You'll never be a true Longhorn fan in any one's eyes except your boy toy, Mookie!
Go Ahead and hurl more insults since I know you will feel the need to crack open your dictionary of pornographic terms that you keep by your bedside. Again, go ahead and substantiate your prominant role as the Most Classless Wannabe Longhorn fan on this board!

Ohhhh, DrBitch is intimidated by Mookie..How cute! You classless Fags are all the same.
guess what Faggie, I'm still a Horns fan. You're so pissed you can't chnage that huh?

Mr Dio
09-21-2005, 07:28 PM
:lmao 1 minute later & let's check..Yup! I'm still a Horns fan & you're still a queer! :lol :lmao

Mr Dio
09-21-2005, 07:30 PM
yall are so lame
he's fucking with yall because yall are acting like such chodes
just let it go...

These queers claim degree after degree & Mookie is the only one that gets it. You tools allow me to toy with you so much & you get so pissed. You must have very little to no life to let Dio the "(insert insult here)" to get your dumbasses online for insult after insult. :lol

Mr Dio
09-21-2005, 07:35 PM
Chode? Well, I have heard that term thrown around several frat parties in Austin, I guess that's what all the boys from that school enjoy in their free time.

Let me guess, you were the pivot Bitch in a Bukkake party? :lol

I don't doubt you've had plenty of chode, no doubt at all.
Coming from a classless loser who couldn't get into the Navy because he was too gay..You're all class Dumbass.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-21-2005, 09:11 PM
You tools allow me to toy with you so much & you get so pissed.

Who says we're getting pissed? In case you hadn't noticed pretty much everyone is laughing at your sorry ass, outside of your lawn dart co-captain mookie over there.

Couldn't get into the Navy? What in the world are you talking about? I came out of A&M and got a job at a software company in Dallas. Yeah, life is rough :lol

j-6
09-21-2005, 09:15 PM
pivot Bitch

That's perfect. I've been racking my brain figuring out what whottt's new title should be. timvp, you reading this?

:tu, mrDio.

Marcus Bryant
09-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Ohhhh, DrBitch is intimidated by Mookie..How cute! You classless Fags are all the same.
guess what Faggie, I'm still a Horns fan. You're so pissed you can't chnage that huh?

The worst part isn't that you are some loser who is attached to a university you couldn't get into, but rather that your smack talk isn't even funny.

Horry For 3!
09-22-2005, 12:22 AM
This thread is going pretty far... :lol

DrRich
09-22-2005, 09:02 AM
The worst part isn't that you are some loser who is attached to a university you couldn't get into, but rather that your smack talk isn't even funny.

My thoughts exactly. It would be fun to see if he could come up with anything original without having to reort to third grade vulgarity! Oh wait he didn't get into UT so it's probably way beyond his 3rd grade comprehension level. :lol :elephant

Dia, just so you know you're not pissin' me off. Actually, you making a complete ass of yourself is quite enjoyable! :lol

mookie2001
09-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Let me guess, you were the pivot Bitch in a Bukkake party? :lol

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFl

Mr Dio
09-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Couldn't get into the Navy? What in the world are you talking about? I came out of A&M and got a job at a software company in Dallas. Yeah, life is rough

Sad sad sad. Couldn't get into the Navy & "protect" us like you said you were.

Mr Dio
09-22-2005, 07:40 PM

Dia, just so you know you're not pissin' me off. Actually, you making a complete ass of yourself is quite enjoyable

That's it? That's it?!?!!?
Are you girls holding hands while posting because your game is WEAK.

Kdfelicity
09-22-2005, 08:42 PM
got a job at a software company in Dallas. Yeah, life is rough :lol

When are we getting married? :p

Mr Dio
09-23-2005, 05:17 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9986&page=2&pp=26&highlight=navy

Mr Dio
09-23-2005, 05:22 AM
^^^^^ :lol :lol ^^^^^^^^^ :lmao ^^^^^^^^^^

Couldn't get into the Navy? What in the world are you talking about?

Looks like we caught a Faggie in a lie.
Speaking out of your ass just like a bullshitter girl.
Mommy & Daddy tell you it was too dangerous? :lol

:idiot

Kdfelicity
09-24-2005, 01:33 PM
Just in case yall did not see this pic in the club forum, I thought I'd post it here to show that it is possible for an aggie and a longhorn to be friends...
As this is me(burnt orange of course) and my best friend(aggie t-shirt).
Take notice of where we are at as well...

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1420/meandsuz4ok.jpg

Mr Dio
09-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Nice pic KDF.
I posted a pic of me & one of my best buds that I was in the Corps with. He is an Ohio State grad & I'm going to post another of yet another Corps buddy who is donned in his USC gear. Not South Carolina.
We've remained tight thru the yrs.

mookie2001
09-24-2005, 06:48 PM
marcus even gets owned in links

Mr Dio
09-24-2005, 08:05 PM
:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Looks like we caught a Faggie in a lie.
Speaking out of your ass just like a bullshitter girl.
Mommy & Daddy tell you it was too dangerous?

What lie is that? The Navy job was there for the taking. The software company paid more than the government job. Do I need to do the math for you, or did you learn any at Alamo Community College.

Go ask mom and dad to help you with the math and get back to me.

Kdfelicity,

When are we getting married?

You've gotta lose the burnt orange shirt, then we can talk :eyebrows

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:34 PM
DIO in the Corps? What CORPS? Not the Aggie Corps...What CORPS?
Burnt Orange = BO
BO = (you know)
AND...The B goes with the O...

ick

Mr Dio
09-24-2005, 09:14 PM
What lie is that? The Navy job was there for the taking. The software company paid more than the government job. Do I need to do the math for you, or did you learn any at Alamo Community College.

:lol :lmao It took you how many days to think of that bullshit excuse? What happend to "I'm going to protect your ass"? :lol
Go to Boot Camp my ass you NON HACKING kid! :lmao
You couldn't have made it anyways.
Must suck to not have nuts! :lol

DIO in the Corps? What CORPS? Not the Aggie Corps...What CORPS?

Marine Corps. I actually joined & didn't lie about it or have Mommy or Daddy talk me out of it. Some kids talk tough but are pure PUSSY ala FaggieHoopsCan'tHackIt.

samikeyp
09-24-2005, 09:20 PM
As this is me(burnt orange of course) and my best friend(aggie t-shirt).
Take notice of where we are at as well...

I love a well-dressed woman! :)

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-24-2005, 09:35 PM
It took you how many days to think of that bullshit excuse? What happend to "I'm going to protect your ass"?
Go to Boot Camp my ass you NON HACKING kid!
Must suck to not have nuts!

Sorry, I hadn't bothered to check in to your weak smack in a few days.

As for the rest of your post... I've got plenty of balls, I've also got enough brains to know that when one company offers you 20K more than another, you take that job.

This is what it's come to for you? Trying to talk smack about taking a better paying job? :lol I guess it really is game over for your nappy ACC honor student ass.

Go to Boot Camp my ass you NON HACKING kid!

I wouldn't have had to. the job was a civilian job doing intel. See, when you go to a real college and get a degree from it, you don't have to enlist like your little cunt ass.

Mr Dio
09-24-2005, 10:18 PM
I wouldn't have had to. the job was a civilian job doing intel. See, when you go to a real college and get a degree from it, you don't have to enlist like your little cunt ass.

Really, you seem to throw weak smack around & as often as I throw your mom around on the weekend when that whore with a PUSSY for a son is on the corner. :lmao
Nutless, you are indeed nutless.
NON Hacker Faggie
Money over Honor & Service to country, :lol, ADMIT IT, you're a PUSSY. I guess it was I protecting your weak ass smack talking ass huh little NUTLESS boy.

Faggie, since you PUSSED out of service to MY country you are now officially the SpursTalk.com :princess
Act like a PUSSY, you are a PUSSY.

Kdfelicity
09-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Kdfelicity,

You've gotta lose the burnt orange shirt, then we can talk :eyebrows

Gosh, I dunno. I was brought up on the Horns...I'd have to sacrifice it....This is tough....My best friend is an Aggie. Isn't that enough?? :p

j-6
09-25-2005, 12:54 AM
Aggies do seem to be a lot more defensive about people cracking on their school than Longhorns are. Maybe it's because so many people hate us and talk shit that we get used to it. Or that being in school in the most liberal major city in a conservative state teaches you to say fuck it to what others think and say. I dunno.

This got me thinking about the thread last year when I said that Arkansas was a bigger rival to UT than Tech and it was like I spit on Red Raider Fan's mother. "How dare you not hate us? We despise you!"

I found the Tech basher thread!!!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12479

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Gosh, I dunno. I was brought up on the Horns...I'd have to sacrifice it....This is tough....My best friend is an Aggie. Isn't that enough?? :p

It's a start ;) How good's your backhand?

As for Dio, oh man, I don't know where to start. Let's see, you're 35, talking shit like you're about 12, living at home with the folks, and it's come down to you bagging on me taking a better job?

:lol That's good shit man. It's still in the future plans to go work for big brother, but in the near term I could take a job that pays better, has a better benefits package, allows me to travel about 60% of the time, and will pay for me to get more education if I want it (which I intend to utilize).

As for the rest of your lame insults, they wreak of insecurity. If you would have gotten an education from a real school (like A&M, or even Texas for that matter), you'd realize how childish and weak all your pussy/your mom, etc. smack comes across.

Go ahead and keep talking though, all you're doing is removing all doubt as to where a community college education gets you in life.

Mr Dio
09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
you're 35
Wrong.

living at home with the folks
Wrong again. :lol

FaggieAssFan, you're still the board idiot & become the COWARD as well.
Anyone can see thru your bullshit & you have yet to tell a true story.
You have more stories than Walt Disney! :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 03:37 PM
:lol Whatever you say Dio.

FaggieAssFan? Big words from a little man. Yeah 35 is a bad estimate, from your maturity level I should have pegged you to be about 12. This has all gotten very boring and mundane, I can see why Marcus got bored with you.

Now if Kdfelicity wants to talk more, I'll be happy to :hat

But Dio, I'm bored and your trash is weak and repetitive. Good luck with that GED.

mookie2001
09-25-2005, 03:44 PM
LOL
this truely is a sports epiphany

Mr Dio
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
LOL
this truely is a sports epiphany

Mook, That is too funny.
Did you see Faggie keep her nose in my ass crack every time I posted somethng & then it took her 2 days to reply when I caught her in a BULLSHIT lie?.

Faggie, I'm sure KDFelicity will see thru you're queer sissy boy bullshit.
Must suck to not be a man..Let me know if you ever grow up.
Too bad you're nutless. Sorry that I hit a nerve with you. :lol

Mr Dio
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Guess who the SISSY is that initially posted these famous words?

Couldn't get into the Navy? What in the world are you talking about?

The government job looks like it's gonna pan out, and I'll be helping protect everyone, even your sorry ass, from the bad guys.

Guess the COWARD thought the bad guys were too tough! :lmao

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 04:27 PM
It's a start ;) How good's your backhand?

As in my backhand in tennis? It's pretty lethal... I've had to develop it cuz I started getting a mental block on the best part of my game(my forehand) cuz of this stupid ass coach at UT Tyler. You play??

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Used to play until I got to college. Sometimes you gotta just ignore the coach and go with your strength :)

Maybe we'll have to play sometime :eyebrows

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Used to play until I got to college. Sometimes you gotta just ignore the coach and go with your strength :)

Maybe we'll have to play sometime :eyebrows

I'm up for that. ;)
I could not ignore him though, because he told me that if I don't play his way then I wasn't going to play. Toward the end of the season, I said fuck it and started playing my way again..but as I did that, I had this mental block that I couldn't hit my forehand the way I use to. I started going behind the coach's back and got the assistant coach to start helping me get back what I lost. Even now, when I play some city tournaments that block comes back at times...I dunno what to do...

hussker
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm up for that. ;)
I could not ignore him though, because he told me that if I don't play his way then I wasn't going to play. Toward the end of the season, I said fuck it and started playing my way again..but as I did that, I had this mental block that I couldn't hit my forehand the way I use to. I started going behind the coach's back and got the assistant coach to start helping me get back what I lost. Even now, when I play some city tournaments that block comes back at times...I dunno what to do...

So, you, like ran around your forehand to hit the backhand? You are an enigma! (Me and AHF see many things eye-to-eye even if he is an AG) :spin

TOP-CHERRY
09-25-2005, 10:29 PM
MAJOR flirt alert!!!!

:D

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 10:32 PM
MAJOR flirt alert!!!!

:D

Cherry! What would ever give you that idea? Gosh... :p

TOP-CHERRY
09-25-2005, 10:34 PM
;)

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 10:36 PM
That sucks. I think Hussker is on to something though - did you used to run around your backhand to hit your forehand? :nerd I could totally see a coach doing that to you, but it sucks that he took it to the point that you don't feel good about the forehand anymore.

I'm left handed, so I was big into serve and volley with the kicker from the ad court. The added benefit of that is the coach can't get on you about running around your backhand :spin

So, are you at school out in Tyler, or down in SA?

Edit: damn, guess I still have mod powers.. :lol

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 10:37 PM
So, you, like ran around your forehand to hit the backhand? You are an enigma! (Me and AHF see many things eye-to-eye even if he is an AG) :spin

No, it's not that I run around it. It's that on some days I just can't knock the shit out of it like I use to. And I'll get beat by players that are worse than me because I'll play down to their level. Tennis is a big mental game.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 10:37 PM
MAJOR flirt alert!!!!

What, me? :angel

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm left handed, so I was big into serve and volley with the kicker from the ad court. The added benefit of that is the coach can't get on you about running around your backhand :spin

So, are you at school out in Tyler, or down in SA?

Edit: damn, guess I still have mod powers.. :lol

Go figure, I'm left handed too. It's a good game when lefties play each other. We have such advantage over right handers. I was never a serve and volleyer. I'd always stick back there at the baseline trying to knock the hell out of the ball. I've started to come in the net more now though.

I left Tyler because the reason I went to Tyler was for the tennis. And I was sick of being 7 hours away from SA. So I'm back in SA going to UTSA. I don't like the school very much but I figure I'll finish out there, I'm not too far away from graduating.

What are mod powers?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Ooh, another lefty. That could get wicked :hat

That's cool about Tyler, I was just curious because I go out to the Longview/Marshall area every two weeks for work, was thinking I could stop by for a game sometime. ;)

Mod powers, Kori and LJ have me help here at the site from time to time, and I can edit other people's posts (there's an Aggie joke in there somewhere about clicking the edit button instead of quote...).

KEDA
09-25-2005, 10:51 PM
Dio is a cocksucker!

LOL

jus messin witcha Dio!

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Ooh, another lefty. That could get wicked :hat

That's cool about Tyler, I was just curious because I go out to the Longview/Marshall area every two weeks for work, was thinking I could stop by for a game sometime. ;)

Mod powers, Kori and LJ have me help here at the site from time to time, and I can edit other people's posts (there's an Aggie joke in there somewhere about clicking the edit button instead of quote...).

Aww..yea Tyler just got old for me, being from SA all my life. I miss the friends I made there so much. They keep begging me to visit. It's just weird when you've been gone from a place for awhile. My friend Katie and I use to drive to Longview to go to Fazoli's. I miss that place too, they closed the one in SA.

Mr Dio
09-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Dio is a cocksucker!

So you saw my video huh?

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Mod powers, Kori and LJ have me help here at the site from time to time, and I can edit other people's posts

Hey so can you see others private messages too?? :p

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-25-2005, 11:44 PM
No, but maybe I need to look into that... :nerd

Is there something I should know about? :baby

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 11:47 PM
No, but maybe I need to look into that... :nerd

Is there something I should know about? :baby

No, definitely not. I was just wondering...

Kdfelicity
09-25-2005, 11:56 PM
I've got that craving for Fazoli's now. Chicken parmesan sandwich, mmmm...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 12:21 AM
No, definitely not. I was just wondering...

Just playin'...

I miss their breadsticks :depressed

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 12:24 AM
Just playin'...

I miss their breadsticks :depressed

Now why'd you have to go and remind me of those breadsticks? The difference is you can go get them tommorow, I can't. :depressed

Man AHF, I have to wait centuries for your reply..haha You at work right now?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Nope, at home getting ready to crash, have a long day tomorrow. Tomorrow we start QAing the new release for our software, and lucky me I get one of the biggest functions to test and try and break. Gonna be a long day tomorrow, but overtime is muy bueno :bling

Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting on me :lol

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 12:40 AM
Nope, at home getting ready to crash, have a long day tomorrow. Tomorrow we start QAing the new release for our software, and lucky me I get one of the biggest functions to test and try and break. Gonna be a long day tomorrow, but overtime is muy bueno :bling

Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting on me :lol

Well good luck with that. I know how long days go. I bet you'll do great. ;)

And I'm just jokin with you...you're fine.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm just jokin with you...you're fine.

You're not so bad yourself ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist... anyway, I need to crash, a little too much fun this weekend :drunk

Have a good night.

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 12:43 AM
You're not so bad yourself ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist... anyway, I need to crash, a little too much fun this weekend :drunk

Have a good night.

Yea I'm still recovering too.

You do the same, night night.

KEDA
09-26-2005, 09:23 AM
So you saw my video huh?

dont you remember?

you autographed my copy at the last GTG!

DrRich
09-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Ahhh, From Sports Epiphany to Love Connection....

First AHF and Kdfelicity :lol

And now Keda and Dio....how sweet!! :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 08:48 PM
^^^^^^^ :lol

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Ahhh, From Sports Epiphany to Love Connection....

First AHF and Kdfelicity :lol

And now Keda and Dio....how sweet!! :lol

You're just jealous...do you need some tlc dr. rich? i know this nice girl named top-cherry on here. she's a catch!

Hey, AHF ;) :p

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Howdy.

:fro

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey how was the QAing session this morning??

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 09:45 PM
This morning? :lol

I started at 8, and walked out the door at 8:30 tonight, without even taking a lunch (we had it delivered).

And I'm looking at the same tomorrow... :bang

Boring stuff...

But, how you doin'? :hat

hussker
09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
I've got that craving for Fazoli's now. Chicken parmesan sandwich, mmmm...

Not to interrupt you two, but one of the greatest aspects of living in College Station besides the TRADITIONS is FAZOLI'S...
The ones in SA shut down!

mookie2001
09-26-2005, 09:49 PM
laynes is better

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 09:51 PM
This morning? :lol

I started at 8, and walked out the door at 8:30 tonight, without even taking a lunch (we had it delivered).

And I'm looking at the same tomorrow... :bang

Boring stuff...

But, how you doin'? :hat

Oh man. You ARE a workin man. Dedication like that is a very good quality to have. As I said, when's that wedding date again? :p

I'm going to be in that same boat once I get my teaching degree and that's within the next 2 years, hopefully. I'm feelin good. I went to the gym tonight and worked out hard...I miss being on a team where someone's making you do the workout..

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 09:56 PM
laynes is better

layne's is damn good, but I was just down there two weeks ago for work and they changed the recipe on the chicken. I'm not sure how, but it tastes a little different. The sauce still kicks ass though.

As I said, when's that wedding date again?

Aren't we the eager beaver all of a sudden... :p

I went to the gym tonight and worked out hard...I miss being on a team where someone's making you do the workout

Hey, just think of it like you want to look damn good in that wedding dress ;)

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 09:59 PM
The ones in SA shut down!

I know this... that's why I'm so heartbroken... :depressed

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 10:06 PM
layne's is damn good

Hey, just think of it like you want to look damn good in that wedding dress ;)

Never heard of Laynes...

I need some kind of inspiration right? I'm gonna need to find a work out partner though. All my friends flake out on me. Then I flake and don't do it 3 times a week like they say you should. I supplement it with tennis though, so that's a plus. My gynecologist (just in case you wanted to know this) of all people told me tennis doesn't get you a target heart rate though. I was like what kind of tennis do you think I play man, I'm not an old woman yet! Sheesh...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 10:14 PM
My gynecologist (just in case you wanted to know this)

Man, I was starting to freak out there for a second.... :lol

tennis doesn't get you a target heart rate though. I was like what kind of tennis do you think I play man, I'm not an old woman yet! Sheesh...

I find that very hard to believe. Of course the gyno probably wasn't exactly a gym rat growing up.

I'm gonna need to find a work out partner though

Well if I were in SA, I'd be your workout partner :cooldevil

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I find that very hard to believe. Of course the gyno probably wasn't exactly a gym rat growing up.

Well if I were in SA, I'd be your workout partner :cooldevil

Oh I jumped his butt real fast and told him "if you must know, I play tennis 2-4 times a week for at least 3 hours at a time and those tend to be match-type play, also, I play city tournaments in which I play 2-5 matches throughout the whole weekend". I stopped going to him, because I don't think my exercise habits should be examined in a gyno office.

And maybe you need to put in for a transfer to SA... :lol

Did you use to live here?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Hmmm, no offices in SA, but we do have clients there, maybe it's time to make a TLC visit :eyebrows (oh, and to them too :lol).

Yeah that's where I grew up and lived until I went to college.

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Hmmm, no offices in SA, but we do have clients there, maybe it's time to make a TLC visit :eyebrows (oh, and to them too :lol).

Yeah that's where I grew up and lived until I went to college.

You're faster with your replies tonight AHF. This is cool.

And TLC is important.. :tu

See I figured you lived here, don't you miss it? Dallas has got to be too commercial right??

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Man, women are always *so* demanding. Sheesh....

And TLC is important..

Very important. I give a really good backrub :eyebrows

How's Dallas? Eh, alright. For the most part, people here are too fake, or maybe I'm just too laid back for it. I dunno.

Everything is just super trendy. If you don't drive a Beamer or a Lexus SUV, don't have a fake tan, and don't drink energy water (whatever the hell that's supposed to do for you), it's like you don't fit in. Traffic sucks ass.

To it's credit, there is a hell of a lot to do here, which I dig. I actually have more fun hanging out in downtown Ft. Worth, it's just got a much more relaxed vibe to it than Dallas.

I think one of my friends put it best... "welcome to Dallas, the city that thinks it's too good for the rest of Texas."

But, I make mad cash, so every other Friday I'm reminded of the good things about this place :bling :lol

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 10:58 PM
Man, women are always *so* demanding. Sheesh....

Very important. I give a really good backrub :eyebrows

How's Dallas? Eh, alright. For the most part, people here are too fake, or maybe I'm just too laid back for it. I dunno.

Well goodness...where do I start? Sounds like you have an argument there..
But...don't you miss...
1. Fiesta!! Niosa!!
2. The Rodeo!!
3. the real mexican food
4. your family(assuming they're still here)
5. The Spurs!! Going to the games, the excitement of being here during them and when we win games or the championship!!
6. Real people
Those are all I can think of right now more may come later...

Oh and by the way, my back rubs are pretty damn good too, maybe better than yours... ;)

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Hmm, let's see, we've got...

1. Concerts galore (anyone and everyone)
2. Texas State Fair
3. Pappadeaux, Freebird's
4. they're close enough to visit/me to visit
5. Satellite Dish + NBA League Pass. Plus, business trips. Plus, some friends and I are going to get one of the mini-season ticket packages so we can come down for the weekend games and have reserved tickets for the playoffs (read, Finals) next year
6. Real people..... *sigh* :depressed You definitely got me there, that's why I go to Ft. Worth, A&M
7. Gambling in Shreveport
8. Clubbing/bar eye candy
9. The Cowboys
10. Scuba diving on the weekends

Oh and by the way, my back rubs are pretty damn good too, maybe better than yours...

Hmmm, sounds like a challenge to me... :devil

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Well shit, that'll teach me to argue with you again..
1. Concerts galore (anyone and everyone)- We have pretty much everything too
2. Pappadeaux, Dave&Busters- we have those too
3. Clubbing/bar eye candy- got it
4. The Cowboys- you got me, NFL is fun when it's live..I don't much watch it on tv anymore.
5. Scuba diving on the weekends-wow I had no idea...

Hmmm, sounds like a challenge to me... :devil[/QUOTE]

But...SAN ANTONIO IS STILL BETTER! HA! Oh and I'd be willing to bet you my back rubs are better too! HA AGAIN! :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah, but we got the original Pappadeux... so there! :p

SA has concerts, but nothing like up here in Dallas. I think I'd go broke if I tried to hit every concert that came through, it's like every single weekend up here....

The scuba diving' not anything to write home about, but it gets me out of the house on the weekends. I teach scuba, and let's just say women + wet suits = bueno. :hat

But...SAN ANTONIO IS STILL BETTER! HA! Oh and I'd be willing to bet you my back rubs are better too! HA AGAIN

:lol, don't go saying anything you can't back up. :eyebrows

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah, but we got the original Pappadeux... so there! :p

SA has concerts, but nothing like up here in Dallas. I think I'd go broke if I tried to hit every concert that came through, it's like every single weekend up here....

The scuba diving' not anything to write home about, but it gets me out of the house on the weekends. I teach scuba, and let's just say women + wet suits = bueno. :hat

:lol, don't go saying anything you can't back up. :eyebrows

Man, I feel defeated. FYI- I'm really bad at smack talk. My step dad has poker parties all the time and there's nothing but guys and their main objective whenever I play is try to take me out of the game. They talk smack to me the whole time and I just call them names... :rolleyes

I bet those scuba girls pretend to be drowning so you can rescue them...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Awww, no smack talk, just a little friendly rivalry ;) Kinda like the whole "I got cooler scars than you do" game...

I haven't had any fake drownings yet, definitely quite a few sore backs that need massaging, which always seems to get me in trouble now I think about it.... :angel

And helping with the classes at A&M, well I better shut up before I incriminate myself :oops

Kdfelicity
09-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Awww, no smack talk, just a little friendly rivalry ;) Kinda like the whole "I got cooler scars than you do" game...

I haven't had any fake drownings yet, definitely quite a few sore backs that need massaging, which always seems to get me in trouble now I think about it.... :angel

And helping with the classes at A&M, well I better shut up before I incriminate myself :oops

Uh huh, I may not know how to smack talk but I know what's up.

I dunno why those scuba gals wouldn't try to snag you, seems like you've got it pretty together from over here.... ;)

Have you visited the Delta Gamma house?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2005, 11:52 PM
Well I've had a few close calls with "scuba girls", but they've all turned out to have a screw (and in one case several) loose. :spin

seems like you've got it pretty together from over here....

You ain't lookin' so bad yourself :wow

Have you visited the Delta Gamma house?

Hmm, all the Greek houses kinda ran together to me :lol My general impression (there were a few exceptions) was that the majority of the greeks at A&M were a little too high maintenance/clingy for me.

If I want to go to a football game with my buds (which is a HUGE deal at A&M), I shouldn't get a guilt trip from your ass for "making" you sit through the "stupid" game. :pctoss

Kdfelicity
09-27-2005, 12:06 AM
You ain't lookin' so bad yourself :wow

Hmm, all the Greek houses kinda ran together to me :lol My general impression (there were a few exceptions) was that the majority of the greeks at A&M were a little too high maintenance/clingy for me.

If I want to go to a football game with my buds (which is a HUGE deal at A&M), I shouldn't get a guilt trip from your ass for "making" you sit through the "stupid" game. :pctoss

I've been through the mill too..I've had some weird ones- clinically depressed, the obsessed, stalkers, one psycho, one dumped cuz of different tastes in music! :cuss (I realized I was better off if that's all he cared about)

My best friend I was telling you bout earlier is a Delta Gamma. She lived in the house at one time. I never imagined her being a sorority girl...I was a little disappointed in a way..

And fuck the girls who don't like sports! I have problems when I date guys who aren't really into sports...

Now, I'd be lying to say there are girls without issues. There are girls who have not many issues. I think baggage has to do with issues too. I'm proud to say I have barely any baggage and not too many issues too(at least I think I don't)...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-27-2005, 12:13 AM
clinically depressed, the obsessed, stalkers, one psycho, one dumped cuz of different tastes in music!

Yep, yep, yep, not music but because I wasn't Greek (wasn't a problem for her initially, but it was for her sisters, which meant it became one for her - fvcking Chi-Os....), probably why I never got super interested in the Greek scene.

And fuck the girls who don't like sports!

You just went up a notch in my book :tu

I have problems when I date guys who aren't really into sports...

Ugh, in the ultimate contradiction, I went out with a girl at A&M who was a cheerleader in HS but hated sports. :wtf? Made every week after an A&M game hell with the guilt trips. But she was the psycho one for me...

I'm proud to say I don't have barely any baggage and not too many issues too(at least I think I don't).

Not too many issues too? I think you just contradicted yourself. I better run away now :lol

Kdfelicity
09-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Yea I accidently had "don't" in there. I fixed it after I posted it. Wow, I bet the people reading this thread now just go right back out cuz it's not about the sports epiphany you know..

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-27-2005, 12:23 AM
Well, that depends what kind of "sports" you're talking about :eyebrows.

Just giving you a hard time, a guy's gotta have some fun ya know ;)

Kdfelicity
09-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Maybe we should spare them and move to im's that is if you're not going to bed anytime soon...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-27-2005, 12:27 AM
That's a great idea, but I do need to crash :(. Tomorrow our CEO will be in the house, I need to be ready for that.

Rain check?

Kdfelicity
09-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Rain check indeed.

Good luck again tomm. ;)

Goodnight AHF.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Maybe you should PM me that so you don't have all of Spurstalk coming down on you ;)

Oh, and good night to you too :)

Kdfelicity
09-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Maybe you should PM me that so you don't have all of Spurstalk coming down on you ;)

Oh, and good night to you too :)

Alright, will do.