PDA

View Full Version : Eating fried chicken and drinkin 40s

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Some people seem to think these are negative prototypical traits for black people. I look at them as pretty positive tbh.

Fried chicken : it's good. damn good if it's done right. I love fried chicken.
40s : why is it a bad thing to look for good value? we used to drink Mickey's 40s back in the day. Think it was like under $2 for 1 40 oz. Pretty cheap gettin your buzz on.
Let's face it...if you're going to drink beer, you're probably going to drink at least 40 ounces whether it's in 12 oz increments or 40 oz.

I've eaten plenty of fried chicken in my life and drank plenty of 40s.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 11:17 AM
If you can't afford regular shitty beer, you need to change things in your life.

Nothing wrong with fried chicken though.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Let's face it...if you're going to drink beer, you're probably going to drink at least 40 ounces whether it's in 12 oz increments or 40 oz.
Solid logic.

No need to wasting money on beer Chump.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 11:46 AM
That's what cases are for. Less backwash and anything larger than a 16oz can makes you look pathetic.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Ah so you're image conscious.
And do attatch a sterotype to 40s? Perhaps SpursforSix is not.

As to the backwash, while i agree, that is why with beer one must have those insulators that keep it cold.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Ah so you're image conscious.
And do attatch a sterotype to 40s? Perhaps SpursforSix is not.If he's drinking 40s he looks pathetic doing so.

As to the backwash, while i agree, that is why with beer one must have those insulators that keep it cold.If you buy a koozie for a 40, you're especially pathetic.

But what does temperature have to do with backwash anyway?

JudynTX
11-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Who has the best fried chicken in town?

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 11:56 AM
That's what cases are for. Less backwash and anything larger than a 16oz can makes you look pathetic.

I'm not going to drink a case of beer in one evening. Perhaps you have a problem.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm not going to drink a case of beer in one evening.Nor am I.
Perhaps you have a problem.You also have a problem with simple math.

Avante
11-03-2015, 11:59 AM
That size/speed combo is unique to those with roots to western Africa. Tall and fast, 220 pounds and fast we only see in blacks.

There are no white/Asians/Hispanics who compare to.

Tall/fast

Usain Bolt
Francis Obikwelu
Reggie Jones
Calvin Johnson
Randy Moss
Mark Witherspoon

220 pounds and fast

Herschel Walker
Bo Jackson
Marcus Dupree
Leonard Fournette
Derrick Henry
Todd Gurley

Then we have that agility/quicks/elusive/fast like...

Willie Galimore
Gale Sayers
Devin Hester
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith
Dante Hall
Joe Washington
Barry Sanders
O.J.Simpson
Marshall Faulk
Terry Metcalf
Paul Lowe
Abner Haynes
Joe "The Jet" Perry
Eric Dickerson
Eric Metcalf
Jamaal Charles
LeSeun McCoy
Adrian Peterson
Chris Johnson
Marcus Allen
Wilbert Montgomery

and on and on and on and on and on........

Yes John Riggins had some size and some speed, but nothing like a Bo Jackson. Hugh "The King" McElhenny the one real exception, he was a fantastic runner, had all the moves and was a state hurdles champ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then ya have them blues, no white/Asian/Hispanic can sell that moanin' n; groanin' blues like an old black man. Chances are he actually lived his blues.

What white group can compare to...

The Drifters
The Platters
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
The Crows
The Coasters
Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs
Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers
The Olympics

The best...

running backs
wide receivers
defensive backs
long jumpers
triple jumpers
100m
200m
400m
bluesmen
R&B
Hip Hop
Rap
Reggae
Soul

Are mostly black, there are a few exceptions, talking 95% there.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 12:02 PM
That size/speed combo is unique to those with roots to western Africa.
Ya that'll get you some early Nov Rimmy votes.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:03 PM
That size/speed combo is unique to those with roots to western Africa. Tall and fast, 220 pounds and fast we only see in blacks.

Tall/fast

Usain Bolt
Francis Obikwelu
Reggie Jones
Calvin Johnson
Randy Moss
Mark Witherspoon

220 pounds and fast

Herschel Walker
Bo Jackson
Marcus Dupree
Leonard Fournette
Derrick Henry
Todd Gurley

Willie Galimore
Gale Sayers
Devin Hester
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith
Dante Hall
Joe Washington
Barry Sanders
O.J.Simpson
Marshall Faulk
Terry Metcalf
Paul Lowe
Abner Haynes
Joe "The Jet" Perry
Eric Dickerson
Eric Metcalf
Jamaal Charles
LeSeun McCoy
Adrian Peterson
Chris Johnson
Marcus Allen
Wilbert Montgomery

Yes John Riggins has some size and some speed, but nothing like a Bo Jackson. Hugh "The King" McElhenny the one real exception, he was a fantastic runner, had all the moves and was a state hurdles champ.

Then ya have them blues, no white/Asian/Hispanic can sell that moanin' n; groanin' blues like an old black man. Chances are he actually lived his blues.

The Drifters
The Platters
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
The Crows
The Coasters
The Olympics

The best...

running backs
wide receivers
defensive backs
long jumpers
triple jumpers
100m
200m
400m
bluesmen
R&B
Hip Hop
Rap
Reggae
Soul

Sure there are a few exceptions, talking 95% there.
Quit following me around, fatty.

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Nor am I.You also have a problem with simple math.

if you had gone to college, would you have bought cases of beer?

nothing wrong finding a gas station on the wrong side of town and picking up a few 40s with the guys then going back to play some bones.
awesomeness.

I will say that depending on where we bought the beer, we did buy Mickey's big mouths in 6 packs.

Things were usually dictated by who was working in what store. Who would sell us the beer with no ID check or who would take our phony out of state IDs.
Good times.

You sound really uptight. If you had gone to college,I probably wouldn't' have wanted to be around you.
You'd probably argue about every fucking thing and have to be right all the time.

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Who says he has to drink it all in one sitting? For all we know, he could be at home pouring it into a glass or red solo cup as he goes. This would allow him to leave the rest in the fridge keeping it cold until he wants it. That sounds like a pretty solid win for me.

and you have to put a little cayenne into your flour for the fried chicken.

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 12:07 PM
if you had gone to college, would you have bought cases of beer?

nothing wrong finding a gas station on the wrong side of town and picking up a few 40s with the guys then going back to play some bones.
awesomeness.

I will say that depending on where we bought the beer, we did buy Mickey's big mouths in 6 packs.

Things were usually dictated by who was working in what store. Who would sell us the beer with no ID check or who would take our phony out of state IDs.
Good times.

You sound really uptight. If you had gone to college,I probably wouldn't' have wanted to be around you.
You'd probably argue about every fucking thing and have to be right all the time.

Pabst, za and sports

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:07 PM
if you had gone to college, would you have bought cases of beer?I did and of course.

awesomeness.

Good times.

You'd probably argue about every fucking thing and have to be right all the time.Had you gone to college you wouldn't still be drinking 40s. You sound pathetic.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Less backwash and anything larger than a 16oz can makes you look pathetic.
I dunno she looks pretty good.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/a6/7e/b2a67e43c16524566ec5bd9ea3fc426e.jpg
As does she:
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/steerpike213/olde_english.jpg

Whereas this 12 0zer looks like she doesn't feel well.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/29/article-2079699-0F4AADF500000578-827_468x286.jpg

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 12:11 PM
I just got a semi

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:11 PM
I dunno she looks pretty good.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/a6/7e/b2a67e43c16524566ec5bd9ea3fc426e.jpg
As does she:
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/steerpike213/olde_english.jpg
So you want to look like a woman?

OK, whatever feels right to you. You might even be able to use their restrooms in Houston after today.

Avante
11-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Quit following me around, fatty.

translation

How do you do that Avante? So how about the the sub 10.20/9.3 black sprinters who played in the NFL? As you know you are "Da Man".

Here ya go slick.

*** one time Raider

Sub 9.3

Willie McGee Alcorn/Chargers
Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
Mel Gray Missouri/Cards
Cliff Branch Colorado/Raiders

Sub 10.20

Trindon Holliday LSU/pick one***
Sam Graddy Tenn/Broncos***
Ron Brown ASU/Rams***
Jacoby Ford Clemson/Raiders
Alvis Whitted NCSt/Raiders
James Jett WV/Raiders
James Trapp Clemson/Raiders
Darrell Green Texas A&I/Redskins

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:12 PM
translation

How do you do that Avante? So how about the the sub 10.20/9.3 black sprinters who played in the NFL? As you know you are "Da Man".

Here ya go slick.

*** one tome Raider

Sub 9.3

Willie McGee Alcorn/Chargers
Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
Mel Gray Missouri/Cards
Cliff Branch Colorado/Raiders

Sub 10.20

Trindon Holliday LSU/pick one***
Sam Graddy Tenn/Broncos***
Ron Brown ASU/Rams***
Jacoby Ford Clemson/Raiders
Alvis Whitted NCSt/Raiders
James Jett WV/Raiders
James Trapp Clemson/Raiders
Darrell Green Texas A&I/RedskinsTranslation: I'm fat and follow people around.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 12:15 PM
So you want to look like a woman?
No i thought we were talking about beer.
You're talking about transgender-ism it sounds like.
You should save that for another thread.

hater
11-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Why not just put a bullet in your brain?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:18 PM
No i thought we were talking about beer.
You're talking about transgender-ism it sounds like.
You should save that for another thread.Then stick to talking about beer instead of your wanting to look like a woman drinking beer.

I. Hustle
11-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Why not just put a bullet in your brain?

That's a bit drastic just for a buzz.

Avante
11-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Translation: I'm fat and follow people around.

translation

DAMN!!!!!!

How about black long jumpers in the NFL?

No problem amigo.

All over 26 feet.

Johnny Hector Tex A&M/Jets
Paul Warfield Ohio St/Dolphins
Eric Metcalf Texas/Browns
James Lofton Stanford/Packers
Bo Roberson Cornell/Raiders
James McAlister UCLA/Pats
Latin Berry Oregon/Rams
Vance Johnson Arizona/Broncos
Chris Sanders Ohio St/Titans
Marquise Goodwin Texas/Bills

ColinB
11-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Had Lucy's this past weekend, pretty good.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:23 PM
translation

DAMN!!!!!!

How about black long jumpers in the NFL?

No problem amigo.

All over 26 feet.

Johnny Hector Tex A&M/Jets
Paul Warfield Ohio St/Dolphins
Eric Metcalf Texas/Browns
James Lofton Stanford/Packers
Bo Roberson Cornell/Raiders
James McAlister UCLA/Pats
Latin Berry Oregon/Rams
Vamce Johnson Arizona/Broncos
Chris Sanders Ohio St/Titans
Marquise Goodwin Texas/BillsTranslation: I'm a lonely fat man, stuck in my garage, making lists no one cares about from almanacs no one reads.

Avante
11-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Translation: I'm a lonely fat man, stuck in my garage, making lists no one cares about from almanacs no one reads.

translation

As ya know Avante, my life consists of following you and others around on a messageboard, I don't make threads or ever say anything interesting, my thing is bug everyone. Yes I know pretty sad but it's the best I can do.

So what else can only be black?

Yep, you suck, here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOH7ebGkhQ

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 12:29 PM
translation

As ya know Avantre, my lifre consists of following you and others around on a messageboard, I don't make threads or ever say anything interesting, my thing is bug everyone. Yes I know pretty sad but it's the best I can do.

So what else can only be black?

Yep, you suck, here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOH7ebGkhQTranslation: I'm so lonely. My wife hasn't touched me in decades. Please acknowledge my existence. I'll keep humping your leg in a thread that has nothing at all to do with what I am posting.

You followed me here to bug people, tubby. Post another list and bug them some more.

DJR210
11-03-2015, 12:41 PM

Tall/fast

Usain Bolt
Francis Obikwelu
Reggie Jones
Calvin Johnson
Randy Moss
Mark Witherspoon

220 pounds and fast

Herschel Walker
Bo Jackson
Marcus Dupree
Leonard Fournette
Derrick Henry
Todd Gurley

Willie Galimore
Gale Sayers
Devin Hester
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith
Dante Hall
Joe Washington
Barry Sanders
O.J.Simpson
Marshall Faulk
Terry Metcalf
Paul Lowe
Abner Haynes
Joe "The Jet" Perry
Eric Dickerson
Eric Metcalf
Jamaal Charles
LeSeun McCoy
Adrian Peterson
Chris Johnson
Marcus Allen
Wilbert Montgomery

Yes John Riggins had some size and some speed, but nothing like a Bo Jackson. Hugh "The King" McElhenny the one real exception, he was a fantastic runner, had all the moves and was a state hurdles champ.

The Drifters
The Platters
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
The Crows
The Coasters
The Olympics

The best...

running backs
wide receivers
defensive backs
long jumpers
triple jumpers
100m
200m
400m
bluesmen
R&B
Hip Hop
Rap
Reggae
Soul

Are mostly black, there are a few exceptions, talking 95% there.

Man.. I can't wait for you to fucking die.

Blake
11-03-2015, 12:51 PM
40s get warm too fast. I didn't even know they made koozies for 40s

Avante
11-03-2015, 01:01 PM

Being on stuck on stupid I can see that, you're too simple ya little shit. I don't get a long well with dumb fucks like you.

Avante
11-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Imagine a plantation fighter (yep, a slave) who won so much $$$$ for his owner he was granted his freedom. And would end up over in England fighting for a World Championship.

How about that slave who would end up the ruler of his country?

Imagine that black prisoner who was granted his freedom over a song he wrote and sang to the warden.

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 01:06 PM
I did and of course.

Had you gone to college you wouldn't still be drinking 40s. You sound pathetic.

I don't drink 40s now. But I don't look down on anyone that does. Actually, now that I think about it, I've had several IPAs or craft beers that came in 32 oz. Are you drawing a line between 32 and 40?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 01:08 PM
I don't drink 40s now. But I don't look down on anyone that does. Actually, now that I think about it, I've had several IPAs or craft beers that came in 32 oz. Are you drawing a line between 32 and 40?I already said where I draw the line. Had you gone to college you would realize that.

I will allow the odd exception for novelty size beers for tourists in Las Vegas and the like.

Avante
11-03-2015, 01:12 PM
I was just a little kid, talking 8/9 years old playing street football. What is with these black kids, how come they are so fast and hard to catch? Just like a jack rabbit.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Yes, we all know how much better black men are than you. They dominate your existence.

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I already said where I draw the line. Had you gone to college you would realize that.

I will allow the odd exception for novelty size beers for tourists in Las Vegas and the like.

so anything greater than 16 oz. got it.

You sound upset about the college thing.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 01:15 PM
so anything greater than 16 oz. got it.

You sound upset about the college thing.You brought it up because you were upset.

Blake
11-03-2015, 01:17 PM
What is with these black kids, how come they are so fast and hard to catch?

It's like you're begging for the blasting

Blake
11-03-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't get a long well with dumb fucks like you.

The door to leave here is just an X click away. Try it.

jeebus
11-03-2015, 01:41 PM

:lol he's one of those guys that when you hear he dies, you think "good!" he'll probably be cremated because no one will want to claim his useless and obese body. some 22 year old kid working the controls plays clash of clans on his phone as he starts the incineration process and sighs as he waits for his next break. the ashes are disposed of and no one will remember him or his list trolling, with the world being better off.

DJR210
11-03-2015, 01:59 PM
:lol he's one of those guys that when you hear he dies, you think "good!" he'll probably be cremated because no one will want to claim his useless and obese body. some 22 year old kid working the controls plays clash of clans on his phone as he starts the incineration process and sighs as he waits for his next break. the ashes are disposed of and no one will remember him or his list trolling, with the world being better off.

This faggot doesn't deserve his ashes to be scattered somewhere nice, flush that sumbitch and be done w/ it.

jeebus
11-03-2015, 02:04 PM
This faggot doesn't deserve his ashes to be scattered somewhere nice, flush that sumbitch and be done w/ it.
Exactly. Thus, the "disposed of". Don't even dirty up a toilet either. Just pop open a sewer hatch and dump that shit straight down there. This faggot has zero redeeming qualities in life.

DJR210
11-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Exactly. Thus, the "disposed of". Don't even dirty up a toilet either. Just pop open a sewer hatch and dump that shit straight down there. This faggot has zero redeeming qualities in life.

:lmao

I agree.. Not only would I not want to dirty my shitter, I wouldn't want to risk that piece of shit eventually making his way back into our precious drinking water. There must be a better way..

SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 02:33 PM
You brought it up because you were upset.

Did I? I doubt it.

Fried chicken and 40s. No one can dissuade me from my position that they're both better than OK.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Did I? I doubt it.

Fried chicken and 40s. No one can dissuade me from my position that they're both better than OK.No one is trying to dissuade you from your low class alcoholism.

chunticakes
11-03-2015, 04:55 PM
No one is trying to dissuade you from your low class alcoholism.

:lol Why do you always have to parade about like you got a stick up your ass man?? Some people like their 40s, so what? Let them be :lol

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 05:14 PM
:lol Why do you always have to parade about like you got a stick up your ass man?? Some people like their 40s, so what? Let them be :lolI'm not stopping anyone from drinking them.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 06:18 PM
I'm not stopping anyone from drinking them.
The question was not "Are you trying to stop anyone from drinking them?"

And your bringing transgenderism into the discussion.
Sheesh.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 06:19 PM
The question was not "Are you trying to stop anyone from drinking them?"The request was to leave them be.

And your bringing transgenderism into the discussion.
Sheesh.It's only one contortionist, Flabbs.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 06:31 PM
This was the question to Chump:

:lol Why do you always have to parade about like you got a stick up your ass man??

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 06:45 PM
This was the question to Chump:False premise.

The request was to leave tranny 40oz drinkers like you alone.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/qtZalFW_GNYsV5QwuX.ovQ--/YXBwaWQ9bWFnYXppbmVzO3c9ODAw/https://s.yimg.com/os/en/blogs/ymusic-heard/crocker2007.jpg

I am not stopping you from drinking 40s nor am I stopping you from trying to look like a woman.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 06:47 PM
:lol Why do you always have to parade about like you got a stick up your ass man??
:lol Rumpy is afraid to answer.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 06:52 PM
:lol Rumpy is afraid to answer.False premise.

Do you really have a 40oz koozie?

Blake
11-03-2015, 06:55 PM
:lol Rumpy is afraid to answer.

Damn you're stupid. :lol

when are you going to stop beating your wife? Don't be afraid to answer! Go!

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Rumpy avoidance count at 5.
Counting the Blake profile 6.

:lmao what are you soo afraid of?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2015, 07:15 PM
False premises are nothing to be afraid of.

Flabbs doesn't have a wife to beat. He can't even tell if there is one woman or two in a picture.

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Fried chicken was involved in this Texas mans death:
MAN STABBED TO DEATH FOR TAKING LAST PIECE OF CHICKEN
http://firstwefeast.com/eat/man-stabbed-to-death-for-taking-last-piece-of-chicken/

Rumpy, how is avoidance? 7

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 03:58 PM

Let me hijack this thread & interject. I find it funny how if a person chooses not to drink they are automatically "uptight". I'm a sober crazy dude & don't need liquor in my system to muster up courage to do whatever the fuck I want. Getting drunk & acting stupid just isn't my thing; I don't need liquor in my system to "have fun". I don't give a fuck if people like me or not so I don't give a fuck if they don't want to be around me. I don't live life to please people, I live to enjoy nature, observe & learn.

SpursforSix
11-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Let me hijack this thread & interject. I find it funny how if a person chooses not to drink they are automatically "uptight". I'm a sober crazy dude & don't need liquor in my system to muster up courage to do whatever the fuck I want. Getting drunk & acting stupid just isn't my thing; I don't need liquor in my system to "have fun". I don't give a fuck if people like me or not so I don't give a fuck if they don't want to be around me. I don't live life to please people, I live to enjoy nature, observe & learn.

you're putting my comment in the wrong context. I didn't call him (or anyone) uptight for not drinking.

I. Hustle
11-04-2015, 04:28 PM
you're putting my comment in the wrong context. I didn't call him (or anyone) uptight for not drinking.

That goes for me too. I don't have to eat fried chicken to have a good time. All of you getting amped up on grease and secret spices. That's for losers who don't know how to enjoy nature and it's many glorious blessings..

SpursforSix
11-04-2015, 04:38 PM
That goes for me too. I don't have to eat fried chicken to have a good time. All of you getting amped up on grease and secret spices. That's for losers who don't know how to enjoy nature and it's many glorious blessings..

yep. Sometimes, when we about to sit down to a fried chicken dinner and everyone lookin at me to see what I do. I'll grab a drumstick in each hand and run around the table swinging them over my head like King Louie. Then throw them in the garbage and turn to the table and go like, "now what....mmmmm hmmmmm" and swivel my head with my lips pursed to the side.

The Gemini Method
11-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Fucking fried chicken addicts. Get a chicken cozie for that drumstick you fuckin' junkie.

I. Hustle
11-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Fucking fried chicken addicts. Get a chicken cozie for that drumstick you fuckin' junkie.

fr fr

They take that first bite into that drumstick and those pupils just go solid black. Don't even get me started on the chicken wing geekers.

Avante
11-04-2015, 08:02 PM
It's always funny watching how people act when they try to ignore race. All the ways they try to get around....blacks are simply faster....Asians simply smarter....Mexicans simply dumber.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2015, 08:20 PM
It's always funny watching Avante say the same exact shit over and over like no one has ever read it before.

DJR210
11-05-2015, 02:19 AM
It's always funny watching Avante say the same exact shit over and over like no one has ever read it before.

Sheesh.. Lay off the truth bombs stubby. Ok?????? I was a teen in a foreign land, everyone did it. Ok???? Small fry?

Here's a 40 time:

Herschel Walker - 4.52

benefactor
11-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Sheesh.. Lay off the truth bombs stubby. Ok?????? I was a teen in a foreign land, everyone did it. Ok???? Small fry?

Here's a 40 time:

Herschel Walker - 4.52
:lol

I. Hustle
11-05-2015, 10:12 AM

Here's a 40 time:

Herschel Walker - 4.52
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/196/956/448306935_on5nZnDb_c.jpg