PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Dad Killer is a piece of trash..

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2015, 01:31 PM
:lol you idiots dismissed my last thread because the source was Stephon Marbury..well, here's a more credible source(from a basketball perspective, which is irrelevant, but just using twisted NBA fan logic:lol) speaking on Dad Killer being one of the worst people in the history of entertainment..

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/11/kareem_abdul_jabbar_on_michael_jordan_he_took_comm erce_over_conscience.html

“He took commerce over conscience. It’s unfortunate for him, but he’s gotta live with it,” Abdul-Jabbar went on to say.

It's a shame we don't live in a world where Dad Killer had to play in the social media era..widely-discussed, 24/7 media coverage niggas like Greg Hardy look like fucking saints compared to DK:lol..

Killakobe81
11-03-2015, 01:49 PM
:lol you idiots dismissed my last thread because the source was Stephon Marbury..well, here's a more credible source(from a basketball perspective, which is irrelevant, but just using twisted NBA fan logic:lol) speaking on Dad Killer being one of the worst people in the history of entertainment..

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/11/kareem_abdul_jabbar_on_michael_jordan_he_took_comm erce_over_conscience.html

“He took commerce over conscience. It’s unfortunate for him, but he’s gotta live with it,” Abdul-Jabbar went on to say.

It's a shame we don't live in a world where Dad Killer had to play in the social media era..widely-discussed, 24/7 media coverage niggas like Greg Hardy look like fucking saints compared to DK:lol..

This is known. And it has nothing to do with Kobe (who people always bring up whenever Jordan is criticized) who also hawks over-priced shit for Nike. But as many have pointed out, if his stuff wasn't expensive people wouldn't want them (Jordans). they are not the best for hooping and some designs are ugly. But they sell and for that Mj and his Nike team are genius even if the consumers are morons for feeding the beast.

No excuses for the POS that kill kids for a piece of rubber and leather.

BatManu20
11-03-2015, 01:54 PM
What fuels you're passionate hatred for MJ, Harlem? Just curious.

Arcadian
11-03-2015, 01:59 PM
if his stuff wasn't expensive people wouldn't want them (Jordans).

That's precisely what makes it evil. It's the circular logic of the market system: people want things because of their monetary value, and things have monetary value because people want them. But if the reasoning is circular, where is the grounding of the value? There is no tangible basis for it; it is purely a social construct.

But they sell and for that Mj and his Nike team are genius even if the consumers are morons for feeding the beast.

In what capacity do you think of them as geniuses? Only from an individualistic, materialistic perspective can you possibly arrive at such a conclusion. Maybe from a very truncated frame of reference, their behavior can be considered "adaptive." But in the long run, in the grand scheme of things, this behavior is only counterproductive to the flourishing of society.

ambchang
11-03-2015, 02:04 PM
I heard Lebron James is looking to sign minimum deals and his signature show will sell for $25 a pair.

Also looking to hawk legit headphones instead of beats because he felt ripping stupid people off is wrong.

Killakobe81
11-03-2015, 02:05 PM
That's precisely what makes it evil. It's the circular logic of the market system: people want things because of their monetary value, and things have monetary value because people want them. But if the reasoning is circular, where is the grounding of the value? There is no tangible basis for it; it is purely a social construct.

In what capacity do you think of them as geniuses? Only from an individualistic, materialistic perspective can you possibly arrive at such a conclusion. Maybe from a very truncated frame of reference, their behavior can be considered "adaptive." But in the long run, in the grand scheme of things, this behavior is only counterproductive to the flourishing of society.

Some great and deep points there ...

If you look at it from a capitalistic or competitve stand-point they are geniuses, even if evil ones. The limited supply. the timed releases the re-releases. The special editions. Not only do Jordans sell out. they re-sell them to you for more money 5 or 10 years later as "classics". Even if they are morally bankrupt, It's marketing and salesmanship at it's finest. (or worst depending on your social views)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Michael Jordan never threw his girl on a shit ton of assault rifles

Killakobe81
11-03-2015, 02:08 PM
I heard Lebron James is looking to sign minimum deals and his signature show will sell for $25 a pair.

Also looking to hawk legit headphones instead of beats because he felt ripping stupid people off is wrong.

Funny. but has nothing to do with Kareem's point. Kd, Kobe, and LeBron all have over-priced shoes. None have as many crimes associated with their shoes nor do their brands have the cultural impact of Jordans.

benefactor
11-03-2015, 02:27 PM
He's right about Jordan, but it doesn't carry much weight coming from Kareem. He's a miserable old faggot who doesn't really like anyone.

11-03-2015, 02:58 PM

apalisoc_9
11-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Kobe actually aknwoledged shaq alphaness and his stupidity during his younger years. Kobe is like an angel compared to MJ...and thats saying alot since e raped.. i am 100 sure MJ is a criminal

Sean Cagney
11-03-2015, 03:28 PM

He probably met him.

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Kareem is bourgeois light skin dude who was treated like the king of NYC since he was a Freshman in high-school then graduated from a public Ivy w/ a History degree. MJ is a dark skinned country dude who had to fight his onto his high school varsity team & lives w/ a chip on his shoulder. Kareem also grew up during the Black Power movement while JFK/LBJ were in office & was highly influenced by his contemporary Ali. Jordan grew up during the crack era & came into the league when Regan was in office.:lmao

Thread
11-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Kareem is bourgeois light skin dude who was treated like the king of NYC since he was a Freshman in high-school then graduated from a public Ivy w/ a History degree. MJ is a dark skinned country dude who had to fight his onto his high school varsity team & lives w/ a chip on his shoulder. Kareem also grew up during the Black Power movement while JFK/LBJ were in office & was highly influenced by his contemporary Ali. Jordan grew up during the crack era & came into the league when Regan was in office.:lmao

Jabbar: 6

Jordan: 6

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 04:18 PM

Kobestania has been in disarray since June 15, 2014 when they lost the one thing they were hanging on to for dear life:

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/307/files/2014/12/tim-duncan-nba-finals-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

There are going to be a lot Kobestan residents jumping off their balcony when "the tired old shit bag Duncan" gets #6. Mothafuckas are praying at the alter, holding daily masses & poking voodoo dolls in hopes that #6 doesn't happen:lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Leflop fan

Mr Bones
11-03-2015, 05:03 PM

Your guy Russell Westbrook isn't much better: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/russell-westbrook-shoes/djxZoi3

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2015, 05:13 PM
He's right about Jordan, but it doesn't carry much weight coming from Kareem. He's a miserable old faggot who doesn't really like anyone.

And you're a middle aged faggot who loves everyone

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2015, 05:16 PM

I'm tired of your MJ bashing bullshit nigga..shut your fucking was up already...did that nigga fuck your mama or something? If MJ owes the Black community something then gotdam what does the white community owe us? Huh?

Thought so....get off that niggas dick already....he' s the fucking greatest and Kobe is the 2nd coming..

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 05:19 PM
WTF has that light skinned mothafucka Derek Jeter done?
WTF has that bi-racial bastard Tiger Woods done?

......Kareem is picking on Jordan b/c he's is a bitter old man who wanted to be a global icon like Ali but was overshadowed by Jordan.

chunticakes
11-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Greatest pair of Jordan's all-time: black cement 3, hands down.

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Greatest pair of Jordan's all-time: black cement 3, hands down.

^^^^The republican client Jordan is talking about

Buddy Mignon
11-03-2015, 05:39 PM

"But Jim has won more regular season games."

- Spurfaggot

Buddy Mignon
11-03-2015, 05:40 PM

So let me get this straight... it holds more weight coming from? Get the fuck out of here and go bumb my thread.

chunticakes
11-03-2015, 05:45 PM
^^^^The republican client Jordan is talking about

Damn right. Murca!!!!

Bynumite
11-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Harlem's suffering from the most severe case of 2/6 i've ever seen on ST :lol

ambchang
11-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Funny. but has nothing to do with Kareem's point. Kd, Kobe, and LeBron all have over-priced shoes. None have as many crimes associated with their shoes nor do their brands have the cultural impact of Jordans.

It's just that Jordan is more marketable and the others aren't.

Jordan didn't decide to become a cultural icon and became one, the market decided it for him.

Twisted_Dawg
11-03-2015, 07:26 PM

We really need to get Tim #6 this year.

Thebesteva
11-03-2015, 07:31 PM
I know MJ is a legendary scum bag but I just disagree with this idea that he should be more socially aware. When in the history of humanity have you seen a billion dollar business have a guy walk away from it or try to figure a way to decrease sales?

People are slaving away to save money to buy Jordan's so be it, I dont think this makes MJ a scum bag. Guys like Lebron and Kobe are killing themselves to make sure once they retire their shoe brand will continue to live on 1/1000th the level of MJ's. I just dont see in what realistic world MJ could just reduce costs. Also at this point, what could he realistically do? People want those shoes really badly for whatever sad reason. Ive owned like 3 pairs of MJ's ever when I was like fucking 12 years old. If you're above the age of 25 and not a baller and are trying really hard to buy those shoes your life is full of a fail. It's also why I refuse to wear a jersey lol its pretty fuckin pathetic man.

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 07:42 PM
"But Jim has won more regular season games."

- Spurfaggot

But you have sucked more dicks........nobody is going to beat you in the cum guzzling contest that's for sure.

Thread
11-03-2015, 07:44 PM
We really need to get Tim #6 this year.

Unless he manages to do something of extreme merit in the process Duncan will still be with The Bag.

Solly Cholly.

Thread
11-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Kobestania has been in disarray since June 15, 2014 when they lost the one thing they were hanging on to for dear life:

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/307/files/2014/12/tim-duncan-nba-finals-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

There are going to be a lot Kobestan residents jumping off their balcony when "the tired old shit bag Duncan" gets #6. Mothafuckas are praying at the alter, holding daily masses & poking voodoo dolls in hopes that #6 doesn't happen:lmao

They was selling your shit. Stringing your ropes.

ha, ha.

midnightpulp
11-03-2015, 07:57 PM

ha, ha.

Just doesn't have the same sting anymore now that the count is tied. You've been trying to force pain where none exists, Cub.

In fact, the extreme emotional low of 6 made 5 all that much sweeter. Repeats are common. But crawling out of the abyss into transcendence is rarefied air. 84 to 85, and 13 to 14. You know the feeling.

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 08:00 PM

ha, ha.

Revenge is the sweetest joy......

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Unless he manages to do something of extreme merit in the process Duncan will still be with The Bag.

Solly Cholly.

LoL, do you think Tim cares about what YOU think? Tim is now UNIVERSALLY regarded as the best player of his generation. If Kobestans had the ability to do so they would have assassinated Kobe before he made the "I'm the 200th ranked player in the league" self denigration comment. They are stuck b/w a rock and a hard place with no light at the end of the tunnel....

Thread
11-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Revenge is the sweetest joy......

......but, does not resurrect your 1st 5th. It belongs to the ages.

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2015, 08:11 PM
......but, does not resurrect your 1st 5th. It belongs to the ages.

Whatever you say isn't going to resurrect Kobe from being the 200th ranked player in the league. Tim was smashing the Lakers on his way to winning a chip, being crowned fMVP & getting All-NBA 1st team honors when Kobe was a cute sidekick to Shaq......& 16 years later he's STILL on top while Vino is being ushered out of the league. Kobe's career is in the past & he will always be stuck w/ 1 rMVP & 2fMVPs. His hardware will come up small in comparison to his contemporaries who have a LEGIT claim to the throne as an All-Time top 10:
http://i.imgur.com/BckvvXS.jpg

Mitch
11-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Nobody denies Jordan is a shitty human being, but that doesn't stop him from being the greatest player to have laced up for the NBA.

Killakobe81
11-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Nobody denies Jordan is a shitty human being, but that doesn't stop him from being the greatest player to have laced up for the NBA.

Yep.

DMC
11-03-2015, 09:16 PM

Russell 11, most of those you gave him.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2015, 09:39 PM

ha, ha.

You've nary room, Dale. 2004 & 2008 were in the case, until your Bryant had other ideas. That's why he had to settle for the 3rd 4th.

ha, ha.

daslicer
11-03-2015, 10:46 PM
I would say the only reason Kareem,Ali,Russell were more conscience about civil rights issues was because of the era they came from. Racism was more prevalent back then that even if you were a rich athlete or celebrity you couldn't escape it versus today you don't really experience it if your rich hence you hardly have any celebs or athletes protesting civil right issues. Bottom line even today's athletes who claim to be down with civil rights issues are full shit since all of them are into endorsements which come from corporate powers. Lebron and these other athletes speaking out against Sterling, supporting causes like Trayvon Martin was all about publicity. None of that took courage since a large part of society agreed with their views. You better damn well believe Lebron and these other corporate whores would never speak out against economic inequality because of the serious repercussion they would face from their corporate endorsers.

Arcadian
11-03-2015, 11:28 PM
I would say the only reason Kareem,Ali,Russell were more conscience about civil rights issues was because of the era they came from. Racism was more prevalent back then that even if you were a rich athlete or celebrity you couldn't escape it versus today you don't really experience it if your rich hence you hardly have any celebs or athletes protesting civil right issues. Bottom line even today's athletes who claim to be down with civil rights issues are full shit since all of them are into endorsements which come from corporate powers. Lebron and these other athletes speaking out against Sterling, supporting causes like Trayvon Martin was all about publicity. None of that took courage since a large part of society agreed with their views. You better damn well believe Lebron and these other corporate whores would never speak out against economic inequality because of the serious repercussion they would face from their corporate endorsers.

Yet today we face an even more pressing civil rights issue: economic class stratification, rising to new highs year after year. The difference is, people are brainwashed into thinking it's normal or unavoidable.

TDfan2007
11-04-2015, 12:58 AM
It's just that Jordan is more marketable and the others aren't.

Jordan didn't decide to become a cultural icon and became one, the market decided it for him.

Thank you. How is it his fault that morons kill over his shoes? Even if he made a public statement about it, people would still do it.

To be clear, I feel like he's a bitter old man at best, and a sociopathic asshole at worst. With that said, you can't blame him for the excesses of our shithead consumer culture.

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 03:27 AM
Yet today we face an even more pressing civil rights issue: economic class stratification, rising to new highs year after year. The difference is, people are brainwashed into thinking it's normal or unavoidable.

No, the hot issue nowadays is Tranny/Gay rights. Thus straight athletes can't do much but go on about their life...

Reck
11-04-2015, 05:02 AM
We hatin on niggas for making bank now? :lol

If I was making 100millions per year I wouldn't give two fucks if you would consider me a shitty human being.

Thread
11-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Whatever you say isn't going to resurrect Kobe from being the 200th ranked player in the league. Tim was smashing the Lakers on his way to winning a chip, being crowned fMVP & getting All-NBA 1st team honors when Kobe was a cute sidekick to Shaq......& 16 years later he's STILL on top while Vino is being ushered out of the league. Kobe's career is in the past & he will always be stuck w/ 1 rMVP & 2fMVPs. His hardware will come up small in comparison to his contemporaries who have a LEGIT claim to the throne as an All-Time top 10:
http://i.imgur.com/BckvvXS.jpg

I don't do that ranking shit. I leave that to you children.

I do this:::

Kobe: 5

Reck
11-04-2015, 06:29 AM

What you're doing IS ranking.

Thread
11-04-2015, 06:30 AM
What you're doing IS ranking.

You're full of shit.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2015, 06:47 AM
LoL, do you think Tim cares about what YOU think? Tim is now UNIVERSALLY regarded as the best player of his generation. If Kobestans had the ability to do so they would have assassinated Kobe before he made the "I'm the 200th ranked player in the league" self denigration comment. They are stuck b/w a rock and a hard place with no light at the end of the tunnel....
:lmao cue the whos had a better career image as a defense

midnightpulp
11-04-2015, 06:50 AM

Just doesn't have the same sting anymore now that the count is tied. You've been trying to force pain where none exists, Cub.

In fact, the extreme emotional low of 6 made 5 all that much sweeter. Repeats are common. But crawling out of the abyss into transcendence is rarefied air. 84 to 85, and 13 to 14. You know the feeling.

Thread
11-04-2015, 10:25 AM
^Then you shouldn't mind:::

ambchang
11-04-2015, 11:46 AM

Kobe ranked himself though. 200

Thread
11-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Kobe ranked himself though. 200

That's the child in him.

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 01:39 PM
That's the child in him.

^^Holocaust denier

ambchang
11-04-2015, 04:21 PM
That's the child in him.

So being a child is no insult from you at all.

SpursforSix
11-04-2015, 04:26 PM

:flipoff

Thread
11-04-2015, 04:27 PM
^^Holocaust denier

They're weren't 6 million Jews in Europe at the time.

Thread
11-04-2015, 04:28 PM
So being a child is no insult from you at all.

Dude, sweetheart, I ain't doin' 20 questions with you.

No.

ambchang
11-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Dude, sweetheart, I ain't doin' 20 questions with you.

No.

So don't throw our half baked one liners that lead to questions.

Splits
11-05-2015, 12:14 AM
They're weren't 6 million Jews in Europe at the time.

"they're"?

Thread
11-05-2015, 05:33 AM
"they're"?

Only pussies & assholes do the grammar indictment.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Kareem was on ESPN radio today, said Lebron is an admirable role model and has done great work for his people, unlike Dad Killer:lol..praised his actions during the Eric Garner murder and Trayvon, while not costing himself any money(which is the argument Dad Killer's cult uses)..

Jim Brown and Kareem both praising Lebron for his work, while killing Dad Killer's White-washed, sociopathic ass:lol..I wonder how much it pained Kareem to discuss Kobe for years, btw..

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Kareem was on ESPN radio today, said Lebron is an admirable role model and has done great work for his people, unlike Dad Killer:lol..praised his actions during the Eric Garner murder and Trayvon, while not costing himself any money(which is the argument Dad Killer's cult uses)..

Jim Brown and Kareem both praising Lebron for his work, while killing Dad Killer's White-washed, sociopathic ass:lol..I wonder how much it pained Kareem to discuss Kobe for years, btw..

Jim Brown called out Kobe publicly so Kareem did not need to. But even Kobe was more involved than MJ. Again this is not about hoops. MJ is better than both.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Kobe gets a pass from me, minus the snitching incident..he's Italian, he grew up in a different culture..

daslicer
11-05-2015, 07:22 PM
Jim Brown called out Kobe publicly so Kareem did not need to. But even Kobe was more involved than MJ. Again this is not about hoops. MJ is better than both.

Your right its not about hoops its about being a corporate whore which MJ was better at than both of them but both still aspired to be as great of a corporate whore as MJ but still failed at it. The Colorado situation screwed Kobe from reaching MJ's corporate whore status while the Decision destroyed Lebron's chances of reaching that zenith. Funny how Lebron started marketing himself as being a social activist immediately after the fall out of the decision. My point is all 3 of them are not great people and should not be counted on to be Civil Rights activists.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Your right its not about hoops its about being a corporate whore which MJ was better at than both of them but both still aspired to be as great of a corporate whore as MJ but still failed at it. The Colorado situation screwed Kobe from reaching MJ's corporate whore status while the Decision destroyed Lebron's chances of reaching that zenith. Funny how Lebron started marketing himself as being a social activist immediately after the fall out of the decision. My point is all 3 of them are not great people and should not be counted on to be Civil Rights activists.

It's not surprising that Lebron turned to activism once White people turned on him for a Free Agent decision:lol..he could have easily reverted into being a corporate whore once everybody began loving him again, but it hasn't stopped him from voicing his opinion and potentially turning Whites away from him..your last sentence is silly, too, tbh..

I was angry with Lebron for joining the Cavs and their racist owner, but his plan all along was to take control of the organization and force Gilbert to pay a record amount of luxury tax..that's a man right there, tbh..

ambchang
11-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Harlem realizing Lebron will never even be close to Jordan in basketball term so he's talking about Jordan as a person.

Like how Kobe fans love to talk about Duncan's divorce as if that has anything to do with basketball.

daslicer
11-05-2015, 10:43 PM
It's not surprising that Lebron turned to activism once White people turned on him for a Free Agent decision:lol..he could have easily reverted into being a corporate whore once everybody began loving him again, but it hasn't stopped him from voicing his opinion and potentially turning Whites away from him..your last sentence is silly, too, tbh..

I was angry with Lebron for joining the Cavs and their racist owner, but his plan all along was to take control of the organization and force Gilbert to pay a record amount of luxury tax..that's a man right there, tbh..

There is no bravery in his activism considering his activism only offends conservative whites who are not the NBA's customer base. The NBA's base is largely liberal whites, and minorities. His activist views are not going to offend those two groups. His sponsors will never drop him for saying stuff that isn't going to drive away their customer base. The majority of media outlets outside of Fox news supported his social stances. You are trying to make Lebron into a courageous figure like Russell or Ali when he's not considering he grew up in the most racially tolerant generation of all time the Millenials versus those two who had to deal with the racist silent generation and boomers. Those two came from era where wealth didn't shield you from racism like it does today. Lebron will never have to worry about being thrown out of a public establishment or being pulled over by the cops due to his race. I actually believe it's silly to make athletes into civil right heroes like you do consistently in here considering they are in bed with the rich white elites. Especially your civil rights hero Lebron since he's making a chunk of money with Nike which is the same white elite company MJ made a fortune with. The real problem in society is income inequality and stagnant wage growth. Those are two items Lebron will never touch but neither do I expect him. If he did touch those items his sponsors would drop him like a bag of rotten potatoes.

lefty
11-06-2015, 07:26 AM

Thread
11-06-2015, 07:27 AM
^
Kareem: 6

SupremeGuy
11-06-2015, 08:32 AM

He probably met him.:lol

lefty
11-06-2015, 12:28 PM
:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Kobe gets a pass from me, minus the snitching incident..he's Italian, he grew up in a different culture..

Kobe disowned his family & married a video hoe then got charged for rape. The guy sued his own mother over memorabilia.:lol He's probably the most ungrateful player in the league despite being raised in a two parent family & being pampered since day 1.

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2016, 11:05 AM
This shit happens every day because of this piece of trash, tbh..brainwashed for overrated kicks..

http://pix11.com/2016/02/12/brooklyn-teen-tries-to-steal-air-jordans-loses-arm-in-craigslist-robbery-gone-wrong-police/

A kid loses an arm and will get sent to the bin, while a 39-year old man tries to defend himself and will get booked with attempted murder..

daslicer
02-13-2016, 01:41 PM
This shit happens every day because of this piece of trash, tbh..brainwashed for overrated kicks..

http://pix11.com/2016/02/12/brooklyn-teen-tries-to-steal-air-jordans-loses-arm-in-craigslist-robbery-gone-wrong-police/

A kid loses an arm and will get sent to the bin, while a 39-year old man tries to defend himself and will get booked with attempted murder..

This would have happened regardless of whether or not Air Jordan's existed. In a perfect world with no Air Jordans that kid would have stolen some other material good of high value. The fact is that kid was a thug. Anybody who engages in criminal activity is a scumbag. I feel bad for the 39 year old that he had to deal with this punk and now faces possible jail time but the kid got what he deserved.

djohn2oo8
02-13-2016, 01:44 PM
This would have happened regardless of whether or not Air Jordan's existed. In a perfect world with no Air Jordans that kid would have stolen some other material good of high value. The fact is that kid was a thug. Anybody who engages in criminal activity is a scumbag. I feel bad for the 39 year old that he had to deal with this punk and now faces possible jail time but the kid got what he deserved.
This. People will kill for things they really want. Money, drugs, etc. Like you said if Air Jordan's never existed, these scumbags would find something else to kill for.

Thread
02-13-2016, 01:51 PM

slice

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 01:53 PM

Do you rail against car manufacturers who sell nice cars that car jackers want?
Do you rail against jewelers who sell diamonds and gold that people rob and kill for daily?

I think you need to stop with the fake MJ outrage....nigga has done nothing wrong tbh

Splits
02-13-2016, 01:56 PM

"He technically did disarm him," a police source said.

Thread
02-13-2016, 02:04 PM

Looks as if the whole article is written by a 9-year-old. I thought it was a fake at first, that Har was pulling our leg.

LkrFan
02-13-2016, 04:23 PM

KAJ >>>>>> Jim. Fact. :tu