PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell, Burger King serve booze

Fabbs
11-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Chicagos Wicker Park:
CHICAGO – The first Taco Bell in the nation to serve alcohol is up and running in Wicker Park.

The Taco Bell Cantina, named as such as the concept has been designed for urban lifestyles, includes sharable foods and cocktails.

The majority of the menu will be familiar except for the sharables; Chili cheese nachos, rolled tacos, mini quesadilla nachos and chicken tenders just to name a few.

And then there’s the booze. They have two beers on tap, freezes, which come with or without either rum, tequila or vodka. There’s also sangria on tap and wine.

http://wgntv.com/2015/09/22/cheers-wicker-parks-taco-bell-begins-serving-alcohol/

4 Burger Kings in England:

You know what goes really well with burgers? Beer. It makes sense, then, that Burger King has applied for licenses to serve beer at four U.K. restaurants.

The BK locations will serve American beer only, which makes us think that the company is prejudiced towards local breweries like Kernel and Bottledog—but that’s their loss. The American beer will be sold in plastic bottles (weird), and served from 10am to 11pm, because everyone likes beer with their breakfast.

The Daily Mail reports that “if the license is granted, Burger King could apply for more licenses nationwide.” Here’s to hoping!
http://firstwefeast.com/eat/burger-king-beer/

BurgerKing
11-04-2015, 02:13 AM
Have a drink your way.

Caltex2
11-06-2015, 05:48 AM
When's your next NFL game Burger King? I saw your highlights on those BK commercials years back.

Reck
11-06-2015, 06:22 AM
LOL this is the worse combination ever. Beer with a sack of grease for an order.

Yeah they're just trying to kill you on the spot at this point.

Quetzal-X
11-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Fuck that shit. Bk and taco bell are shitty enough on their own. Adding shitty beer to the mix is fucking disgusting. How many fucking ways can they tempt addict suckers to kill themselves with shitty food. Got damn it 'murica! lollol
Shit! These motherfukers thought it'd be cool to try the alcohol out in motherfucking god damn chiraq! Maybe they can add a shooting range at a later date wtf. Niggas already actin a fool over makdonalds and shit everywhere lol

DD
11-06-2015, 09:58 PM
I don't eat Burger King but I love to run for the border..that being said, a big reason I go to Taco Bell is to get that baja blast mountain dew

resistanze
11-06-2015, 09:58 PM
I live two blocks away from the Taco Bell 'Cantina' in SF :lol. Had no idea it was supposed to be different from any other Taco Bell..

Quetzal-X
11-06-2015, 10:10 PM
I live two blocks away from the Taco Bell 'Cantina' in SF :lol. Had no idea it was supposed to be different from any other Taco Bell..

Upscale Version tbh?

CheapBastard
11-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Put beer on dollar menu and I'm in.