SpursforSix
11-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Well that was that I guess

td4mvp2k
11-03-2015, 09:11 PM
didnt need him tbh and dmc is comin along :tu

spurraider21
11-03-2015, 09:21 PM
During the off-season people here were jizzing about his rushing average last year and acting like he'd be a good replacement for Murray

DJR210
11-04-2015, 09:19 AM
During the off-season people here were jizzing about his rushing average last year and acting like he'd be a good replacement for Murray

:lol not "people".. Me.

Cocky mother fucker ruined a good opportunity, he had his flashes. He sealed the deal when he decided to go against the regime and dive over the pile for a TD.

Avante
11-04-2015, 06:38 PM
It's going to come down to far more concerns over character/behavior than how fast can he run a 40. So many of these young guys have no clue how to act, so many would be street thugs if not for sports. I hate to hear footballers talk, so many of them come off dumb as a rock.

I know blacks don't like to read, this is a known fact. Then there's those white hicks from Four Corners Arkansas. with about as much depth as a thimble.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-06-2015, 03:48 PM
I never did... I don't like small RBs. I called for McFadden to be the bell cow all along, now he's getting his opportunity. Good riddance.