PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers Fans...

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Yall better man the fuck up and stop acting like pussies.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 10:59 AM

OK, Coach Byron ...

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 11:01 AM
OK, Coach Byron ...

Go ahead and put ya Clippa jersey on.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Go ahead and put ya Clippa jersey on.

Fuck, no. Luva I think I am older than you been a LAker fan longer than you ...
You da homey but you wont tell me how to root for this team. I defend Kobe,Russell, Randle heck even Jimbo when they get unfair criticism ...but right now Byron has to go and Kobe is the one that needs to calm the fuck down. hopefully its like Game 7 in 2010 when he was trying to hard ...but I worry that when he dragged us to the playoffs shredding his achilles that was the end for Kobe.

Back to Scott and the FO If they dont value winning play all the rookies and tank properly.

But please no more Kelly and Black front-court lineups.

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 11:25 AM
You da homey but you wont tell me how to root for this team. I defend Kobe,Russell, Randle heck even Jimbo when they get unfair criticism ...but right now Byron has to go and Kobe is the one that needs to calm the fuck down. hopefully its like Game 7 in 2010 when he was trying to hard ...but I worry that when he dragged us to the playoffs shredding his achilles that was the end for Kobe.

Back to Scott and the FO If they dont value winning play all the rookies and tank properly.

Take your lumps, Killa. We'll figure this out... we always do.

TXstbobcat
11-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Laker fan group therapy session. :lmao

Fabbs
11-04-2015, 11:29 AM
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/220709/resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-gay-laker-fans-are-speaking-73783d.jpg

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Laker fan group therapy session. :lmao

Wasnt nearly as fun as the therapy for ...

"6"

or

"It still hurts" ...

Those threads were epic

TXstbobcat
11-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Maybe the answer is to throw another $25 million at Kobe :lmao

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:32 AM
It's been approximately 162,000 minutes since it happened . . . and, honestly, it hurts. It's a pain deep in the soul that I probably won't ever shake. To be that close to such a great moment -- only to see it slip through the fingers -- is still devastating. Somehow, it seems to have hurt more and more as the summer progressed as the realization set in regarding what exactly was at stake.

Sure, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean much. It's not something real. It's not a death or some other sort of real life tragedy. But given that following the Spurs is my only hobby in life, it's painful. I'm not going to even try to lie. It hurts.

I've tried getting away from it all to try to forget about it. But there I was, in the middle of the Pacific on a cruise ship in a pitch black room trying to fall asleep, and all that I can see are those 28 seconds replaying again and again.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Damn man, I took it pretty good when it happened, but now I get fucking nightmares about it. Like the one I had a few days ago when the NBA let the Spurs replay Game 7 for some reason and it ended up just like 28.2.

I don't think that loss is ever going away or getting better tbh R

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Anyone that says that they didn't get a little EMO after 6 is lying to themselves.

Especially if you are a member of Spurstalk.

skut_farkus
11-04-2015, 11:35 AM
One of the worst constructed teams in recent memory tbh. Lucky to win 10 games this year if kobe gets any major playing time. D russ needs to be sent to the d league and Scott needs fired

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Ur not alone brotha. I was clinically depressed for at least 2 weeks. Romo of course doesn't make it better.

Can we forward to playoffs already?

Thread
11-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Anyone that says that they didn't get a little EMO after 6 is lying to themselves.

Especially if you are a member of Spurstalk.

They were selling their shit.

Bynumite
11-04-2015, 11:37 AM
It's been approximately 162,000 minutes since it happened . . . and, honestly, it hurts. It's a pain deep in the soul that I probably won't ever shake. To be that close to such a great moment -- only to see it slip through the fingers -- is still devastating. Somehow, it seems to have hurt more and more as the summer progressed as the realization set in regarding what exactly was at stake.

Sure, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean much. It's not something real. It's not a death or some other sort of real life tragedy. But given that following the Spurs is my only hobby in life, it's painful. I'm not going to even try to lie. It hurts.

I've tried getting away from it all to try to forget about it. But there I was, in the middle of the Pacific on a cruise ship in a pitch black room trying to fall asleep, and all that I can see are those 28 seconds replaying again and again.

Spurfan :lmao

Letting a simple game affect your life to that extent is beyond pathetic :lmao

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:37 AM
One of the worst constructed teams in recent memory tbh. Lucky to win 10 games this year if kobe gets any major playing time. D russ needs to be sent to the d league and Scott needs fired

That is dumb Let Russ figure it out in the NBA ... Lakers have nothing to play for.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2015, 11:38 AM
OK, Coach Byron ...

You called me bro..sup? Don't like me..well then fuck off before I go Mike Tyson on your ass...I'm here to fucking stay don't care about you faggot ass fans

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Couldn't agree more, TimVP. But to me, the lasting image is Tim on the bench...watching. The MVP of the series is literally not even on the floor. It's really unthinkable. Yet Pop let it happen.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:40 AM
It's definitely not as bad as it was for me the first few weeks after it happened, but i still replay those last few seconds. Still haven't watched post game stuff from game 7, and still change the channel when I see "the shot" or anything else related to those last 28 seconds.

baseline bum
11-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Damn man, I took it pretty good when it happened, but now I get fucking nightmares about it. Like the one I had a few days ago when the NBA let the Spurs replay Game 7 for some reason and it ended up just like 28.2.

I don't think that loss is ever going away or getting better tbh R

Thankfully it did with 5

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Good to have you back timvp! Things haven't been the same without you. Hell I haven't even been on ST much since 6. It's been tough as hell. I slowly started getting over it more as the summer went on, but then at random points I'll think about it. It was all right there, and then it was taken away...not just taken away from the players and the coaches, but it was taken away from all of us who are die-hard Spurs fans. There aren't many fan bases out there with a "Spurs Talk" website to go on and rant about their team in the bad times and celebrate thru the good times. This site is special, and going through last year's journey with all of you on here made it even more special. We realized what kind of special run it was, and to be so damn close...still hurts.

TXstbobcat
11-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Laker fags don't realize that winning the title the next year made it one of the greatest sports redemption stories of all time.

Killakobe81
Thankfully it did with 5

It's all good. this was just response to the Spur fan that laughed at this thread as therapy. Pot meet kettle ...

I will say the ones that predicted a bounce back from way back then especially if it wasnt blind homerism I give mad props to. Still some funny shit though ...

skut_farkus
That is dumb Let Russ figure it out in the NBA ... Lakers have nothing to play for.

What's he going to figure out? He spoke all that shit coming into the season and hasn't been able to back a bit of it up. He looks horrible out there. Couldn't even have a decent summer league :lol that should tell you something....

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Laker fags don't realize that winning the title the next year made it one of the greatest sports redemption stories of all time.

I do that is not why I posted this. All rant/bitch threads are therapy. Just pointing out that the most epic one I saw was right upstairs ...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
Take your lumps, Killa. We'll figure this out... we always do.

Wouldn't it be better if the Lakers players did that.

Killakobe81
It was the cruelest loss I can remember in any sport. It took me months to wear my Spurs gear and check out updates on the team.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Wouldn't it be better if the Lakers players did that.

Coach especially

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:46 AM
I am not over it being I still talk about it at work and even think about is almost everyday and think I have it handled and then picture Manu getting fouled to PUT US UP 5 and then the rebounds we were missing just praying one went to us and we get the rebound and then celebrating! Unfortunately that rebound did not happen and nobody left to go to the line to ice it and put it again just a big three and then another one I was ready to explode that night and party, then boom. I won't forget that.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Lol - this is what a few of us have been sayin' and all you ladies got your panties twisted in knots....

LJ says the same thing - and all you ladies are having a little emo bitch-fest. FOUR fuckin' months later...

Losers.

baseline bum
11-04-2015, 11:47 AM
It was the cruelest loss I can remember in any sport. It took me months to wear my Spurs gear and check out updates on the team.

:lol

That's weak. I lived in LA during 0.4 and still wore my shit.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:49 AM
That fucking timeout after Manu hit the free throw was when I started to allow myself to believe that the Spurs were going to win. I'd managed to push that feeling away throughout the entire run. Once it hit, it flooded me. I know it's just sports and has nothing to do with real life, but I simply never thought the Spurs would be in this position again. Then Pop put in Diaw and my blood just ran cold. The dog was out on the freeway again, and I had to keep watching, knowing the outcome. I try really hard to put it out of my mind or to go Jerry Jones and "moral victory" it. Not working so far.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:50 AM

That's weak. I lived in LA during 0.4 and still wore my shit.

Bum I dont question your bonafides, Bruins arent built that way ...

skut_farkus
11-04-2015, 11:51 AM
The spurs bounced back the following year after the collapse. The lakers are going on 4 years after dwight Howard nutted all over the franchise lol. And after using their number 2 pick on a no talent pg I see nothing positive for them in the near future.

skut_farkus
11-04-2015, 11:53 AM
I don't see how any laker fan can sit there and say they are happy with how the lakers drafted this year or constructed the team. For fucks sake their backup pg is better than the starting one :lol

TXstbobcat
11-04-2015, 11:54 AM
At least you guys have the all-star game to look forward to when all the Chinese in the world vote Kobe as a starter.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:58 AM
The spurs bounced back the following year after the collapse. The lakers are going on 4 years after dwight Howard nutted all over the franchise lol. And after using their number 2 pick on a no talent pg I see nothing positive for them in the near future.

Russell has talent that is silly ...your math also sucks Dwight hasnt been gone for 4 years ...

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 11:58 AM
I may be pink because of all the manu hate i posted after the loss, but, what can i do?

Im a die hard spurs fan and i never wanted more anything than to get that number five

Fans of other teams will never get it.

I still remember those 28 seconds like it happened just a few minutes ago.

Every miami ring celebration, every lebron back to back champion ad and commercial

All of those sting.

Because That couldve/shouldve been the spurs.

The only thing thats saving me is the fact that, as a spurs fan, weve been through this

The manu foul, .4, all those hurt

but those had a lot of what ifs

who knew if we were going to beat the pistons in the finals? Could we have beaten miami that time? (although i really thought we could)

But this, we were so close..

In fact, it was ours. All we needed to do was what pop dont the press a couple of years ago.

"dont screw it up"

and we did.

Im still happy for the spurs and what they achieved last season and im excited to see them play..

But lets admit it, it still hurts. Bad.

Sorry for venting out.

ambchang
11-04-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm

I feel for you killa. At least Luva can go back to him anime and forget about the nightmare for a while, but what do you have?

skut_farkus
11-04-2015, 12:03 PM
You keep telling yourself he has a chance at being decent but truth is he's about as talented as Rodney Stuckey. 3 years or 4 years it's all the same in the end the Lakers are fucked son

BatManu20
11-04-2015, 12:22 PM

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Still can't believe people thought they could win 30 games:lmao..I don't mind Laker fans saying it, since everybody can be a homer, but any non-Laker fan that thought they could sniff 30 should be ashamed of himself, tbh..

Agloco
11-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Its come to this. :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2015, 12:28 PM
There's also no guarantee that the Lakers will turn it around, the NBA has changed dramatically the past few years..it's much more knowledge-based, more analytical, less unquantifiable mental traits like "killer instinct" , you can't sell players strictly on living the LA lifestyle and following in the shoes of past greats, which was the case in the 80s to 2000s..the Lakers' front office is still employing people like Byron Scott, which is absolutely pathetic and illogical in 2015:lol..

spurraider21
11-04-2015, 12:45 PM
OK, Coach Byron ...
i dont think luva would want to be with you in a foxhole

Thread
11-04-2015, 12:47 PM
the NBA has changed dramatically the past few years..it's much more knowledge-based, more analytical, less unquantifiable mental traits like "killer instinct"

What a crock of absolute shit...right off the pages of Media.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm

I feel for you killa. At least Luva can go back to him anime and forget about the nightmare for a while, but what do you have?

LOL, it's OK not depressed. Just angry at Byron and Kobe. My expectations were only 32 wins (35 at best and 30 at worst). I am now struggling to find where we can win even 30. So tank city it is.

Really wish Kobe would eliminate difficult shots from his game at this point ...but it doesnt look like it will happen. I just want to see Randle, Russ, Nance, Brown play win or lose. Since we losing anyways might as well throw the rooks in the deep end.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 12:52 PM

:lol :toast

Thread
11-04-2015, 12:53 PM

Killa does loiter the doorway from time-to-time.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Killa does loiter the doorway from time-to-time.

Oh come on now thread ... I can take Luva having umbrage with me but not you Cully. You know everything I have said has been true. you just are willing to go down with the Kobe ship like Kool and Luva. I am eternally grateful for all the good Kobe and Scott have done for this franchise as players but even for Kareem and Magic there comes a time when they do more harm than good. Few greats actually leave when you truly want them to stay.

Thread
11-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Oh come on now thread ... I can take Luva having umbrage with me but not you Cully. You know everything I have said has been true. you just are willing to go down with the Kobe ship like Kool and Luva. I am eternally grateful for all the good Kobe and Scott have done for this franchise as players but even for Kareem and Magic there comes a time when they do more harm than good. Few greats actually leave when you truly want them to stay.

Killa, this is not the first time I've donned you for loitering the doorway. You're shaky.

Mikeanaro
11-04-2015, 01:23 PM
There's also no guarantee that the Lakers will turn it around, the NBA has changed dramatically the past few years..it's much more knowledge-based, more analytical, less unquantifiable mental traits like "killer instinct" , you can't sell players strictly on living the LA lifestyle and following in the shoes of past greats, which was the case in the 80s to 2000s..the Lakers' front office is still employing people like Byron Scott, which is absolutely pathetic and illogical in 2015:lol..
Pretty much, any player can have a castle in a dumpster so they say fuck LA.
:lmaoBryon Scrotts

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Killa, this is not the first time I've donned you for loitering the doorway. You're shaky.

Please elaborate. So i cannot be frustrated with Byron or Kobe? I cant vent my frustration here? If I got to LG, I would be censored and modded. Here I say what I feel.

Ball Buster
11-04-2015, 01:29 PM

Word

Splits
11-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Time for some more wind sprints.

Seriously, all Byron and Kobe talked about this entire pre-season was defense, defense, defense. They're giving up 117 per game, and that's without playing any OTs and all shit teams that won't make the playoffs :lmao

For reference, the Spurs are giving up 90. That's 27 points per game difference :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2015, 01:52 PM

Seriously, all Byron and Kobe talked about this entire pre-season was defense, defense, defense. They're giving up 117 per game, and that's without playing any OTs and all shit teams that won't make the playoffs :lmao

For reference, the Spurs are giving up 90. That's 27 points per game difference :lmao

Sup shits?

Wilt Chamberlain
11-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Lakers hope for the future is in their young players. Randle and Russell have yet to flash. Randle looks limited.Noel and Okafur look promising in Philly. Covington comes back next week. 76ers will do better than the Lakers this year.

Thread
11-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Please elaborate. So i cannot be frustrated with Byron or Kobe? I cant vent my frustration here? If I got to LG, I would be censored and modded. Here I say what I feel.

Your verbiage is suspect at times. Deep down in your prose there is a bit of mutiny. It's not bountiful, but, it's there. I'd let you into the foxhole with us, but, if my Luva &/or Kool wanted you out, I'd heave ho ya.

Thread
11-04-2015, 02:07 PM

You surrendered an NBA Title after it was in the case. You've nary room.

Splits
11-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Your verbiage is suspect at times. Deep down in your prose there is a bit of mutiny. It's not bountiful, but, it's there. I'd let you into the foxhole with us, but, if my Luva &/or Kool wanted you out, I'd heave ho ya.

:lmao rather have two pussies who are consistently wrong instead of a real man who's objective in your foxhole. No wonder you got a dishonorable discharge. You're a disgrace.

Splits
11-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Sup shits?

First row floor seats at the Spurs game tonight.

RGMCSE
11-04-2015, 02:34 PM

Yes yes! I love it!! Please some one pass the pop corn. :corn: Ok now let's keep it going! I think thread was in the middle of acknowledging that he is the mother of kool and luva. Carry on.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 04:00 PM

Damn Thread ...but at least i know where I stand.

TXstbobcat
11-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Is this sad therapy session still going on?????

Thread
11-04-2015, 04:30 PM
:lmao rather have two pussies who are consistently wrong instead of a real man who's objective in your foxhole. No wonder you got a dishonorable discharge. You're a disgrace.

Don't start, shits.

ambchang
11-04-2015, 04:43 PM

Says the Suns fan who latched onto kobes teet to get back at spurs fan.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 05:03 PM

It's funny some Spur fans act as though I'm a blind homer.
The Lakers leadership on this site question my loyalty ...

That tells me Im probably right where I need to be. I dont curry the favor of the left or the right wings of this site.

Thread
11-04-2015, 06:23 PM

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Medvedenko
11-04-2015, 06:29 PM
I'll chime in on the therapy and support session. I like what I see from Randle and Clarkson. Russell is definitely a project, however what I don't see is any fire, maybe that's coming, although through 4 games it's not there. Yes, he can pass and has an ok shot when open, but there's something off with him. Who knows, maybe he'll turn it around and even though he's not wowing us with physicality, his intellect will support him as time goes.

Oh and F B Scott. The team has no identity, no real system and using Kobe incorrectly, when at this point of this career and comeback should be coming off the bench.

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 06:38 PM
I'll chime in on the therapy and support session. I like what I see from Randle and Clarkson. Russell is definitely a project, however what I don't see is any fire, maybe that's coming, although through 4 games it's not there. Yes, he can pass and has an ok shot when open, but there's something off with him. Who knows, maybe he'll turn it around and even though he's not wowing us with physicality, his intellect will support him as time goes.

Oh and F B Scott. The team has no identity, no real system and using Kobe incorrectly, when at this point of this career and comeback should be coming off the bench.

Agree with all of this. Except to be fair to Russell he is aPG playing with a bunch of ball dominant players: Kobe, Randle, Clarkson. IF Scott had a better system all 4 of those players would thrive or at least do better even broken down Kobe. Kobe can be a starter (Huge IF) he focused on post-ups, rebounding and passing. be he hasn't so far ...

Medvedenko
11-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Agree with all of this. Except to be fair to Russell he is aPG playing with a bunch of ball dominant players: Kobe, Randle, Clarkson. IF Scott had a better system all 4 of those players would thrive or at least do better even broken down Kobe. Kobe can be a starter (Huge IF) he focused on post-ups, rebounding and passing. be he hasn't so far ...

Yeah I concur. This team has more talent than last year's, however the system is awful and not playing to their strengths. I hate to say it, but start MWP and Kobe at the 2 with Clarkson the PG. Get Russel to work with the bench guys.

ambchang
11-04-2015, 07:03 PM

It's my religion.

It's just that you can't. There's a difference.

RsxPiimp
11-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Amidst of all the "bust" jokes, Spursfan are just scared the Lakers are "finally" making all the right choices. :lol Clarkson, Randle and now D'Angelo are players you can actually build on though I'm still iffy on Jordan since he appears to be one dimensional at this point but I'm positive Randle and D'Angelo will be game changers in a few seasons.

The same type of people who were huge proponents of analytics are taking a stab at the Lakers for picking not only one of the most identified efficient player at the draft but also has the highest projection to succeed through advance stats, go figure :lol.

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/KnvbrbvvycQ5OiKRuYGUiaqgG8A=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4143576/screenshot.5.0.jpg

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/BoQZ0_TZewGsMsxI3H3jui4cHc4=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4143584/screenshot.6.0.jpg

ambchang
11-04-2015, 07:23 PM

Yeah I concur. This team has more talent than last year's, however the system is awful and not playing to their strengths. I hate to say it, but start MWP and Kobe at the 2 with Clarkson the PG. Get Russel to work with the bench guys.

You guys keep focusing on the offense. Despite kobes historically atrocious shooting, the bigger problem is their defense. No perimeter defense to speak of, randle was an absolute sieve as well. Hibbert is the only one who doesn't suck.

RsxPiimp
11-04-2015, 07:27 PM
You guys keep focusing on the offense. Despite kobes historically atrocious shooting, the bigger problem is their defense. No perimeter defense to speak of, randle was an absolute sieve as well. Hibbert is the only one who doesn't suck.
Stressing defense on a team relying on rookies :lol

Silver&Black
11-04-2015, 07:29 PM
No wonder you got a dishonorable discharge. You're a disgrace.

What did he do to get dishonorably discharged? Or are you just fucking with him?

Killakobe81
11-04-2015, 07:43 PM

We realize the defnse sucks and tbh Scotthas no clue on how to fix it. If you cant be good on defense I would at least expect a robust free-flowing offense. We are scoring well but we are not even really good at that. To much iso. IF we at least was flowing on offense I would be patient with the defense. But we play to much hero ball and Scott doesnt do anything to curb it.

It's like he is proving a point by embracing the 3 ball. But missing the key point and message that good 3's come out of proper spacing, player and ball movement and transition play. good shooters also helps ...

Chucho
11-04-2015, 07:49 PM
You called me bro..sup? Don't like me..well then fuck off before I go Mike Tyson on your ass...I'm here to fucking stay don't care about you faggot ass fans
You're not gonna do shit. You already spend an absurd amount of time doing nothing, so spending more time here fits perfectly into your faggy schedule. I really wish the stuff you claim you did was the truth so you wouldnt have to spend 90% of your free time in front of a PC, you lame fuck.

Donkeybong
11-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Im still pissed that we passed on Okafor.

Thread
11-04-2015, 08:26 PM
It's just that you can't. There's a difference.

It's my religion.

Thread
11-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Is this sad therapy session still going on?????

Bend over. I'll give ya a sad fuckin' therapy session.

TXstbobcat
11-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Bend over. I'll give ya a sad fuckin' therapy session.

You can do that with your laker fan friends.

HI-FI
11-04-2015, 08:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WUNmxr5.gif

ambchang
11-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Stressing defense on a team relying on rookies :lol

Do you know what we talking about?

The topic is around why the lakers have hope is focused on offense but my point is the lakers biggest problem is its defense.

Get it?

ambchang
11-04-2015, 09:09 PM
We realize the defnse sucks and tbh Scotthas no clue on how to fix it. If you cant be good on defense I would at least expect a robust free-flowing offense. We are scoring well but we are not even really good at that. To much iso. IF we at least was flowing on offense I would be patient with the defense. But we play to much hero ball and Scott doesnt do anything to curb it.

It's like he is proving a point by embracing the 3 ball. But missing the key point and message that good 3's come out of proper spacing, player and ball movement and transition play. good shooters also helps ...

No arguments from me on those points.

The problem though is still their defense. But I guess if you are not getting into the playoffs and not having a legit shot at the title, you might as well tank.

ambchang
11-04-2015, 09:10 PM

It's my religion.

I you can't defend you fandom.

It's your dogma.

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2015, 06:10 AM
First row floor seats at the Spurs game tonight.

You mean those .50 cent seats?

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2015, 06:11 AM
You can do that with your laker fan friends.

Bend over and I'll show you a Laker Fan friend

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2015, 06:14 AM
You're not gonna do shit. You already spend an absurd amount of time doing nothing, so spending more time here fits perfectly into your faggy schedule. I really wish the stuff you claim you did was the truth so you wouldnt have to spend 90% of your free time in front of a PC, you lame fuck.

Whoa Chico slow down....I see you're just as dumb as your name implies.....:lol check my avatar again to see who you're talking to....ok fucking dumbass....goodness you're a retard I swear....:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2015, 06:18 AM

What I want to know is how you know that Killa the triple OG is a real man....when did he bend you over Splits...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2015, 06:23 AM

:lmao Killa is alright Cully....he's the triple OG....besides lets keep him in the foxhole because we're gonna need that guy in the hole who dies first...:lol

Killa u still the homie :lol

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 08:07 AM
:lmao Killa is alright Cully....he's the triple OG....besides lets keep him in the foxhole because we're gonna need that guy in the hole who dies first...:lol

Killa u still the homie :lol

Gosh damn ... so you gonna sacrifice me like a a pawn on the chessboard? No, sir. I dont ride the way you ride Kool ... but we do fight on the same side. Your loyalty is more to your General who you would murder the women and children of a third world country for ...me I bleed for my country first and foremost and would disobey a direct order if I felt it was for the greater good. Thread is a loyalist and a chain of command type. He would die shouldertoshoulder alongside you and Luva. Me? I want to be the one to plant the flag when the fighting is done.

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Gosh damn ... so you gonna sacrifice me like a a pawn on the chessboard? No, sir. I dont ride the way you ride Kool ... but we do fight on the same side. Your loyalty is more to your General who you would murder the women and children of a third world country for ...me I bleed for my country first and foremost and would disobey a direct order if I felt it was for the greater good. Thread is a loyalist and a chain of command type. He would die shouldertoshoulder alongside you and Luva. Me? I want to be the one to plant the flag when the fighting is done.

You the homie triple OG...but what we're trying to get you to see is the fighting is never done with these mentally twisted Spurs fan..even Kori despises them..she told me once to regulate the shit out of them tbh...the only reason she plays nice with them is becsuse of her husband...she's originally a Lakers fan from LA....but the point is when you come up out of that foxhole to go plant the flag....Spur fan playing possum on the battle field will rise up and put one in your back...thats what we're trying to get you to see....and thats why I said you'll be the first to die...:lmao

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 09:45 AM
You the homie triple OG...but what we're trying to get you to see is the fighting is never done with these mentally twisted Spurs fan..even Kori despises them..she told me once to regulate the shit out of them tbh...the only reason she plays nice with them is becsuse of her husband...she's originally a Lakers fan from LA....but the point is when you come up out of that foxhole to go plant the flag....Spur fan playing possum on the battle field will rise up and put one in your back...thats what we're trying to get you to see....and thats why I said you'll be the first to die...:lmao

I dont worry about the 2nd world Spur fans. Despite our struggles we bigger than that. Celts are the axis we are the allies. Spurs are akin to Japan not the threat of celtic nazi regime but just a threat waiting for us to drop the next hydrogen bomb on they ass ...this season is Pearl Harbor for us ...but a day reckoning will soon come. Hell i will enjoy a failed title run for them and the Clips Almost as i enjoy watching the Celts fail ...almost.
They keep harping on there is no Pau deal waiting etc but they know wevwill be back eventually. That is why they so gleeful right now.