PDA

View Full Version : UK suspends Egypt flights. Says bomb took down Russian commercial airliner

cheguevara
11-04-2015, 12:44 PM
The writing was on the wall. Now it seems its official.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/04/egypt-flights-held-back-bomb-may-have-caused-russian-crash

The British government has suspended all flights to the UK from the Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh after declaring it believes the Russian plane that crashed over Sinai may have been brought down by an explosive device.

It is the first statement by any country that it believes a bomb or other device could have downed the flight, as Russian and Egyptian authorities investigate.

cheguevara
11-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Saudi Intelligence linked to Russian plane bombing

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/03/exclusive-breaking-story-bombing-of-russian-plane-highly-probable/

A source with Russian intelligence just confirmed that the Russian government will not announce its preliminary findings on the A321 crash in Sinai.

However, their intelligence solidly names Saudi Arabia as responsible for the bombing which killed 244. Egyptian intelligence was fully complicit in the terror attack. The sources stated: “Half the Egyptians work for Israel, the other half for Saudi Arabia anyway, Egypt has no security services, only paid foreign spies.”

Sources in Moscow say there no doubts whatsoever.

Was the downing of the Russian passenger plane done to push Putin into making a mistake, perhaps scuttling the Vienna deal and the Minsk accords and, perhaps even the Iran nuclear deal as well?

If Putin reacts to this outrage, seemingly perpetrated by US allies operating under protection of NATO, what can Obama do if Putin decides to push back hard?

The choices are simple, Russia turns the other cheek, Russia hits back openly or surreptitiously or this takes the world to DEFCON 1 in a flash.

the video of the plane bombing. IMO its legit and it was filmed by a high tech crew in Sinai

-2i2GIpX5ec

cheguevara
11-04-2015, 12:49 PM
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Kaiser_557.jpg

We have that spot marked above as the probable location, and just above it to the right the approximate position of the plane to fit the radar reports and camera angle. There is still an anomaly on the cell phone camera being faked as even at full zoom we do not see how an I- phone could hold a plane at 31,000 feet in frame, being hand held. From my camera experience with my $500 fluid head it would have taken some professional equipment to record this, and then dumbed down to look like a cell phone camera.

cheguevara
11-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Either a bomb planted in the aft wheel well compartment by ground crew just before take off or it was a radar guided SAM fired from Israeli. Security at that airport is also handled by Israeli security personnel under international travel agreements.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Sources!

hater
11-04-2015, 04:09 PM
My gut was right.

house of Saud has the backing and alliance of he US army. They feel they are untouchable.

I hope the perpetrators will pay dearly. This is an unspeakable act.

Fabbs
11-04-2015, 04:24 PM
The writing was on the wall. Now it seems its official.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/04/egypt-flights-held-back-bomb-may-have-caused-russian-crash

may have

could have
Compare and contrast thread title:

"Says bomb took down".

hater
11-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Compare and contrast thread title:

"Says bomb took down".

Um even US intel is saying that. They even fired the top 3 bosses at that airport.

pgardn
11-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Either a bomb planted in the aft wheel well compartment by ground crew just before take off or it was a radar guided SAM fired from Israeli. Security at that airport is also handled by Israeli security personnel under international travel agreements.

Did hater's gut tell him this?

We are going from a bomb, to exactly who, where and when it was planted... then OR?
Shits about to get real, again? Let's all get excited.

Anyone want to wait a bit on this?

hater
11-05-2015, 11:24 AM
If it was up to John McCain we would already be in DEFCON 1.

sick motherfucker

this is what he said days before the Russian plane was shot down....

tDFql8eE0TA

MultiTroll
11-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Um even US intel is saying that. They even fired the top 3 bosses at that airport.
This is from todays CNN, granted a mainstream media outlet.
Still, the U.S. government has not made its own determination as to what downed the plane, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Thursday. "We can't rule anything out," he said.

sidepoint, why would they blab this to the media? :lol

pgardn
11-06-2015, 12:19 AM
From the BBC below:

US President Barack Obama told a CBS radio station on Thursday that he thought there was "a possibility" that there was a bomb on the downed jet.

"We're taking that very seriously," he said.
However, both Egypt and Russia have said it is too early to draw conclusions.
Since Wednesday, several countries have joined Britain in restricting travel to Sharm-el-Sheikh.
France and Belgium are advising their citizens against all but essential travel to the resort, and the Netherlands is warning against travelling via the resort's airport.
German airline Lufthansa says its subsidiaries Edelweiss and Eurowings are halting flights to Sharm el-Sheikh (from Zurich and Duesseldorf respectively) as a "precautionary" measure, and return flights for customers already there will be arranged.
Russian planes are still flying to and from the resort.

"Theories about what happened and the causes of the incident can only be pronounced by the [official] investigation," Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for President Vladimir Putin, said.
Egypt, which is highly dependent on tourism, has said Britain's decision to suspend flights is unjustified.
Egypt's President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi, who has been on a visit to the UK, told reporters that security at the airport was tightened 10 months ago at the UK's request.
However, he said he understood Britain's concern.
Egypt is leading the investigation into the air disaster, with the help of Russian and other foreign experts.

So Egypt and Russia are running the investigation. Egypt has a huge interest in this being an accident as does Russia. Putin is pulling his shirt off for all the Russian innocents who were killed by basically saying we ain't scared like you Western wusses (and I'm personally not gonna be on any of those flights). And Egypt calls Britian's move unjustified yet they understand the concern... Well hell, this makes sense.

This would be funny if no one had died.

spurraider21
11-06-2015, 12:30 AM
inb4 the US claims a youtube video brought the plane down

hater
11-06-2015, 08:40 AM
So Egypt and Russia are running the investigation. Egypt has a huge interest in this being an accident as does Russia. Putin is pulling his shirt off for all the Russian innocents who were killed by basically saying we ain't scared like you Western wusses (and I'm personally not gonna be on any of those flights).

:rolleyes

they all say the same bullshit LOL pretending american leaders dont. W's words after 911:

"But the terrorists have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve. America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining. "

pgardn
11-06-2015, 09:18 AM
:rolleyes

they all say the same bullshit LOL pretending american leaders dont. W's words after 911:

"But the terrorists have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve. America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining. "

Yes.

And it brought us the NSA, very tight airport security, a surveillance type state, cancellation of flights immediately after any events...

I posted about Putin and Russians flying on planes in Egypt and hoping this was an ACCIDENT.

So your point is...

hater
11-06-2015, 09:51 AM
LOL WTF? the NSA has been a very powerful agency since the 70s

link to where Putin says he hopes its an accident? or did you make that bullshit up too?

pgardn
11-06-2015, 02:01 PM
So Egypt and Russia are running the investigation. Egypt has a huge interest in this being an accident as does Russia. Putin is pulling his shirt off for all the Russian innocents who were killed by basically saying we ain't scared like you Western wusses (and I'm personally not gonna be on any of those flights). And Egypt calls Britian's move unjustified yet they understand the concern... Well hell, this makes sense.

This would be funny if no one had died.

Read again.

Tell me why you don't believe the bolded. Tell me why you disagree.
There is no link needed, it's an opinion and I stand by it.

pgardn
11-06-2015, 02:02 PM
LOL WTF? the NSA has been a very powerful agency since the 70s

link to where Putin says he hopes its an accident? or did you make that bullshit up too?

The NSA gained huge leeway after 9/11 via easier access to personal info. Don't be silly.
And then tell me what your point was referring to my post.
Why do you always prefer to be pinned down. Just be honest.

boutons_deux
11-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Sound of explosion heard on Russian plane's black box: French TV
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/06/us-egypt-crash-idUSKCN0SV2ML20151106?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

boutons_deux
11-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Britain, U.S. intercepted 'chatter' supporting theory bomb took down Russian jet: officials
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/06/us-egypt-crash-intelligence-idUSKCN0SV26T20151106?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

hater
11-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Read again.

U said Putin wants this to be an accident. Where did you get this bullshit besides you wild imagination???

U are making up fantasy. Putin never said this. Otherwise prove it.

This is like someone saying Obama wants this to be an ISIS bombing? Do you agree with that???

pgardn
11-06-2015, 06:12 PM
U said Putin wants this to be an accident. Where did you get this bullshit besides you wild imagination???

U are making up fantasy. Putin never said this. Otherwise prove it.

This is like someone saying Obama wants this to be an ISIS bombing? Do you agree with that???

Of course he hopes its an accident. And it's my opinion. And no it's completely the opposite of thinking "I hope terrorists did this." Now, why don't you take a big fat guess as to why this makes sense. And why it makes sense that the Egyptians feel the same way. ( Which went ignored in your outrage over nothing.)

And again since you like it box yourself in:

So your point is...? From my original post which you found convenient to ignore.

hater
11-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Of course he hopes its an accident. And it's my opinion.

So u made that shit up. Thanks for admitting it. Next time you make a fictional story please don't try to pass it as fact.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2015, 09:44 PM
So Putin wants this to be a terra attack?

pgardn
11-06-2015, 11:42 PM
So u made that shit up. Thanks for admitting it. Next time you make a fictional story please don't try to pass it as fact.

Yes I did.
Unbelievably enough I actually form MY opinions. Crazy stuff huh?

I posted it was my opinion ya dumb Fck? Try to play it up as being outrageous. Quit acting stupid. Of course Putin would want it to be a mechanical failure. Read the part of the article I posted AGAIN and then try and figure out why I would form this opinion.

Oh by the way, Obama wants a democrat to eventually become the Speaker of The House. But I can't find a link. It's my opinion.

pgardn
11-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Of course he hopes its an accident. And it's my opinion. And no it's completely the opposite of thinking "I hope terrorists did this." Now, why don't you take a big fat guess as to why this makes sense. And why it makes sense that the Egyptians feel the same way. ( Which went ignored in your outrage over nothing.)

And again since you like it box yourself in:

So your point is...? From my original post which you found convenient to ignore.

pgardn
11-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Read again.

And again since you missed it twice. Let's go for 3 or 4.

hater
11-07-2015, 12:15 AM

pgardn
11-07-2015, 12:21 AM
And again since you missed it twice. Let's go for 3 or 4.

Lets go 4 or 5

Yes, I make my opinions up.
So your opinions, who forms them?

hater
11-07-2015, 12:23 AM

pgardn
11-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Jesus...

Im playing with a child.

boutons_deux
11-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Exclusive - Investigators '90 percent sure' of bomb on crashed Russian plane (08:25 ET Sunday)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/08/us-egypt-crash-russia-flights-tourists-idUSKCN0SX07D20151108

boutons_deux
11-17-2015, 03:55 AM
Russia says bomb did down Airbus A321 plane over Egypt last month
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/17/us-egypt-crash-russia-blast-idUSKCN0T60PS20151117?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

pgardn
11-17-2015, 08:02 AM
Russia says bomb did down Airbus A321 plane over Egypt last month

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/17/us-egypt-crash-russia-blast-idUSKCN0T60PS20151117?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

They could not make it go away after the Paris attacks.

hater
11-18-2015, 10:37 AM

pgardn
11-18-2015, 10:40 AM

And you believe this immediately...

Why do you bother putting shit like this up, it's everywhere.
You can find any anecdotal situation to try and prove any point you want to make... Is this not clear to you yet?

hater
11-18-2015, 10:45 AM
"Islamic State said it had exploited a loophole at Sharm al-Sheikh airport, where the Airbus 321 originated, in order to smuggle a bomb on board.

The group said it had initially planned to bring down a plane belonging to a country participating in the U.S.-led coalition bombing it in Syria and Iraq but changed course after Moscow started its own airstrikes campaign in Syria.

"A bomb was smuggled onto the airplane, leading to the deaths of 219 Russians and 5 other crusaders only a month after Russia’s thoughtless decision."
Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-egypt-crash-islamicstate-photo-idUSKCN0T725Q20151118#eXzOCYjhiBYJMYz7.99

but, but, but Russia was only bombing the moderate rebels :cry :cry :cry

pgardn
11-18-2015, 10:51 AM
"Islamic State said it had exploited a loophole at Sharm al-Sheikh airport, where the Airbus 321 originated, in order to smuggle a bomb on board.

The group said it had initially planned to bring down a plane belonging to a country participating in the U.S.-led coalition bombing it in Syria and Iraq but changed course after Moscow started its own airstrikes campaign in Syria.

"A bomb was smuggled onto the airplane, leading to the deaths of 219 Russians and 5 other crusaders only a month after Russia’s thoughtless decision."
Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-egypt-crash-islamicstate-photo-idUSKCN0T725Q20151118#eXzOCYjhiBYJMYz7.99

but, but, but Russia was MOSTLY bombing the moderate rebels WHERE AL Q ALSO TOOK LOSES :cry :cry :cry

Welcome to back to terrorists Vlad. You can try to deny it happened but it just won't go away. If only RT news had been on this, the whole mess could be swept under the bed and forgotten.

The CAPITALIZED above fixed your attempt to alter what has been noted by most reputable news.

Splits
11-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Them sneaky Dutch. People forget how ruthless they are.