PDA

View Full Version : Leonard's transition to bigger role remains work in progress

loveforthegame
11-04-2015, 01:23 PM
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/john_schuhmann/11/04/leonard-takes-on-bigger-role-for-spurs-but-still-a-work-in-progress/index.html

Some really good quotes from Pop, Parker, and Manu. :tu

Fireball
11-04-2015, 01:31 PM
good article ...

ILoveOranges
11-04-2015, 01:32 PM
"For the playmaker thing, it's going to come," Parker said. "Right now, he still has me and Manu, and we can do the playmaking, do all the pick-and-rolls, and Kawhi can just focus on scoring. Maybe he can add that later. Right now, he's doing a lot of stuff already."

Great attitude from a great team.

What's the over-under for number of posts until thread gets derailed by anti-Parker/anti-Leonard weirdos?

BillMc
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/john_schuhmann/11/04/leonard-takes-on-bigger-role-for-spurs-but-still-a-work-in-progress/index.html

Some really good quotes from Pop, Parker, and Manu. :tu

Nice read. Thanks!

quentin_compson
Good read :tu

BillMc
"For the playmaker thing, it's going to come," Parker said. "Right now, he still has me and Manu, and we can do the playmaking, do all the pick-and-rolls, and Kawhi can just focus on scoring. Maybe he can add that later. Right now, he's doing a lot of stuff already."

Great attitude from a great team.

What's the over-under for number of posts until thread gets derailed by anti-Parker/anti-Leonard weirdos?

Sadly I'll say less than 10

TheDoctor
11-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Refreshing read :toast

YGWHI
11-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks for posting! :toast

"He's at a point where he's discovering his talents, testing everybody, and is hungry to score," Ginobili said. "He's determined to score. His strength and length and stroke has been so nice that he feels like he can score every time. So it's a process"

Damn Manu...Absolutely no one, could have described Kawhi more accurately. :tu