PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I used to HATE!!!! Kome Bryant......

lebomb
11-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Now I feel kinda sad for him. :cry I mean, going from the only option on your team, even if you were guarded by 3 people and your teammates were wide open......... to chuckin up uncontested three pointers and hitting the mascot in the 2nd row. I mean, how could you not feel bad for Kome??

:depressed:depressed:depressed

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Lebomb....my fellow female ass eating brother in crime....:lol

Don't follow the path of these cock breathing SAWM's....Kobe is a real nikka tbh

da_suns_fan
11-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Now I feel kinda sad for him. :cry I mean, going from the only option on your team, even if you were guarded by 3 people and your teammates were wide open......... to chuckin up uncontested three pointers and hitting the mascot in the 2nd row. I mean, how could you not feel bad for Kome??

:depressed:depressed:depressed

Because hes still getting paid 23 million dollars to shoot air balls.

JohnnyMax
11-04-2015, 04:27 PM
The Cancer being forced to retire is a good thing.

He's ruining the Lakers by scaring away free agents and preventing young players from developing.

lebomb
11-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Lebomb....my fellow female ass eating brother in crime....:lol

Don't follow the path of these cock breathing SAWM's....Kobe is a real nikka tbh

Still love ya, my ass munchin pahtnuh. But, Kobe is a cancer. Always has been and everyone knows it. Time for his arse to step down and let tha young niggras take over.

PS. You still dickin down them missy anne's ??? :hat

DarrinS
11-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Lol, stealing money and his zombie cult following still loves him.

Stockholm syndrome