PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Has Pop Given Up TOSB Jim?

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 09:42 PM
I think this is a huge mistake on Pops part. I know Jim is tired, old and decrepit, but he's a much better option than Lamarsha or Kiwi for that matter.

midnightpulp
11-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Game wasn't lost on the offensive end. You can't give up 36 points in the 4th and win games. Being a Laker fan, you should know about the damage 35-40 point quarters can do.

Bynumite
11-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Cucks shitting the bed when they're not playing lottery teams per par :lol

Aldridge is as soft as ever. As i said before Kiwi is not a 1st option. Constantly struggling to have more points than attempts :lol

Reck
11-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you're about to shit your pants.

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Cucks shitting the bed when they're not playing lottery teams per par :lol

Aldridge is as soft as ever. As i said before Kiwi is not a 1st option. Constantly struggling to have more points than attempts :lol

Kiwi is their best player... by far. Jim and Manu should retire tomorrow. And Lamarsha is living up to be the premadonna he's always been.

Bynumite
11-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Kiwi is their best player... by far. Jim and Manu should retire tomorrow. And Lamarsha is living up to be the premadonna he's always been.

With that kind of help, the system he plays in and being the main scoring option, Kiwi should be going off every game. The autist would get exposed on a nightly basis in a non-contending team with an average coach.

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 09:58 PM
With that kind of help and the system he plays in, Kiwi should be going off every game. The autist would get exposed on a nightly basis in a non-contending team with an average coach.

I swear I thought Jim was going to pass out running up the court in the first quarter.

midnightpulp
11-04-2015, 09:58 PM
With that kind of help, the system he plays in and being the main scoring option, Kiwi should be going off every game. The autist would get exposed on a nightly basis in a non-contending team with an average coach.

Lakers :lol

Bynumite
11-04-2015, 10:04 PM
The retard's career starts once Pop, Jim and Manu retire. That's when we gonna see the real Kiwi, when all he has is Lasoft Aldridge and a declining point guard.

Expert
11-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Game wasn't lost on the offensive end. You can't give up 36 points in the 4th and win games. Being a Laker fan, you should know about the damage 35-40 point quarters can do.
Unless you ignore the 9 or so turnovers that led to those points, it was indeed lost on the offensive end. Don't see many defensive turnovers.

Dancelot
11-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Do you have a job, girlfriend, hobbies, a life, etc...or do you just live for an occasional Spurs loss/spurstalk?

100%duncan
11-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Do you have a job, girlfriend, hobbies, a life, etc...or do you just live for an occasional Spurs loss/spurstalk?

He has Naruto.

Tee hee

Thread
11-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Christ, I needed this tonite.

Dancelot
11-04-2015, 10:13 PM
He has Naruto.

Tee hee

so naruto & spurstalk...sweet.

100%duncan
11-04-2015, 10:14 PM

What's up old fart?

Arcadian
11-04-2015, 10:18 PM

:lol Wrecked with the first response. These troll attempts are just sad at this point, just like Kirby's game.

Thread
11-04-2015, 10:19 PM
What's up old fart?

My dauber. The rest of the nite will be grande. I'll wake up later on and the first thing I'll think of is you guys losing. tee, hee.

midnightpulp
11-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Unless you ignore the 9 or so turnovers that led to those points, it was indeed lost on the offensive end. Don't see many defensive turnovers.

Didn't watch the game, but I saw they did commit 20 turnovers. So you're right. Fortunately, that can be corrected as they adjust to LMA. Good news here is that Spurs still held the Wiz to only 102 points while committing 20 TOs.

As long as the defense stays elite (which it has been), the offense will come once everyone settles in.

Thread
11-04-2015, 10:20 PM

That'd be me to a T.

midnightpulp
11-04-2015, 10:21 PM
My dauber. The rest of the nite will be grande. I'll wake up later on and the first thing I'll think of is you guys losing. tee, hee.

But at home? To Denver, Cub?

Thread
11-04-2015, 10:22 PM
But at home? To Denver, Cub?

Shame on you.

Dancelot
11-04-2015, 10:30 PM
That'd be me to a T.
:lol

RGMCSE
11-04-2015, 11:03 PM
All I have to do is think of all those air balls and all is great! At least we spur fans know the next win is around the corner. Lakas?

Buddy Mignon
11-04-2015, 11:33 PM

"Like shaved pussy"

- Dale

Thread
11-05-2015, 05:34 AM
All I have to do is think of all those air balls and all is great! At least we spur fans know the next win is around the corner. Lakas?

I knew you couldn't take it.

Nothing ever changes.

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 08:20 AM
I knew you couldn't take it.

Nothing ever changes.

Im here old bastard. Win or lose. You can't debate it. You can't say the same fucko.

100%duncan
11-05-2015, 09:27 AM

L:lol

DarrinS
11-05-2015, 09:30 AM
0 wins. Bottom feeders of the West.

DJR210
11-05-2015, 09:31 AM
so naruto & spurstalk...sweet.

:lol

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 10:41 AM
0 wins. Bottom feeders of the West.

No lie. Yet and still no title aspirations down where we are ...on the other hand ...

daledondale
11-05-2015, 10:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nRYAsr7ALg&feature=youtu.be

DMC
11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
What is curry going to do when he gets into a shooting slump? He's not going to crank up his defense, he's not going to set strong picks, he's not going to just lead the team. Without his shooting stroke, he's basically useless on the court. He's a decent passer and he's got good court vision however the league is full of those. He has to be able to shoot. You look at LeBron James, if he's missing his shot he can get it done other ways. He can rebound, pass, defend, set hard picks and anything else you need on the floor.

Yes, curry is the best shooter in the league, perhaps one of the best the league has ever seen. That alone buys him a lot of ground however he is not the best player in the game. He will not be the deciding factor between winning and losing a championship as we saw in the finals. He is a good addition to any team I think and his team would be worse without him. I would take him over Russell Westbrook because at least he is willing to listen and share the basketball.

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 12:21 PM
What is curry going to do when he gets into a shooting slump? He's not going to crank up his defense, he's not going to set strong picks, he's not going to just lead the team. Without his shooting stroke, he's basically useless on the court. He's a decent passer and he's got good court vision however the league is full of those. He has to be able to shoot. You look at LeBron James, if he's missing his shot he can get it done other ways. He can rebound, pass, defend, set hard picks and anything else you need on the floor.

Yes, curry is the best shooter in the league, perhaps one of the best the league has ever seen. That alone buys him a lot of ground however he is not the best player in the game. He will not be the deciding factor between winning and losing a championship as we saw in the finals. He is a good addition to any team I think and his team would be worse without him. I would take him over Russell Westbrook because at least he is willing to listen and share the basketball.

agree it's still James but not sure why you are so hard on him, DMC. LeBron has had some shaky Finals as well. As good as he was in the regular season and playoffs last year he seems better in this one (small sample). Maybe doc and those Clips dumbass have inspired him. Maybe winning has improved his confidence. Abut also his ball handling and play making have gotten sharper. No he cannot continue on this pace it's like a video game. And he is not a great defender. But he has also improved as a finsiher inside so even if his j is off he can get lay-ups and create.

All that being said James would have to lose a couple more steps not to be the world's best player and/or Curry would need to take another leap.