11-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Boxscore says he played good. :toast

Cry Havoc
11-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Westbrook 8 TOs. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Fucking cancer.

MI21
11-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Highly touted West teams struggling against playoff/borderline playoff East teams... Golden State are so far above the rest of the West atm, except the Clips probably.

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Spurs should of kept Co-Jo

The issue w/ CoJo was that he's was going to get PT w/ Patty/Manu/Danny/Porker getting the lion's share of the guard minutes. The PATFO didn't want to pay tax for a 5th guard.

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Highly touted West teams struggling against playoff/borderline playoff East teams... Golden State are so far above the rest of the West atm, except the Clips probably.

Clips are going to get demolished if they play like they did against the Kings. Rondo was tearing them apart & they were on the verge of losing before Cousins left the game w/ injury. The Clippers need Pierce/Lance playing at a high level to compete w/ the Warriors b/c Austin/Crawford will get murdered on defense.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Cojo always owns OKC... Never forget the Ibola dunk, tbh. Glad the Raptors got their 4th win in 5 tries at Chesapeake tonight.

MI21
11-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Clips are going to get demolished if they play like they did against the Kings. Rondo was tearing them apart & they were on the verge of losing before Cousins left the game w/ injury. The Clippers need Pierce/Lance playing at a high level to compete w/ the Warriors b/c Austin/Crawford will get murdered on defense.

I mean just in general for seeding. Clips have quite a bit of continuity within there main players, Golden State obviously do... OKC are getting use to playing with KD again and a new coach, Spurs with Alridge and transitioning to LMA. I do think the best the Spurs can hope for is likely the 3rd seed at this stage.

look_at_g_shred
11-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Warriors playing at home again? Geez every time I've seen them they've been at home.

Ditty
11-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Raptors playing good ball but will fade out throughout the season. Will probably be out no later than the second round. Casey will get fired and will probably take a step backwards.

TrainOfThought5
I mean just in general for seeding. Clips have quite a bit of continuity within there main players, Golden State obviously do... OKC are getting use to playing with KD again and a new coach, Spurs with Alridge and transitioning to LMA. I do think the best the Spurs can hope for is likely the 3rd seed at this stage.

Fuck no. I'll concede the 1st seed to GS for the reasons stated above. but everyone else? fuck no. We're a better team than them on our worst day.

UNT Eagles 2016
Are they still trying to shop Jamal Crawford out for a bigger more defensive guard since they got Lance?

UNT Eagles 2016
11-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Fuck no. I'll concede the 1st seed to GS for the reasons stated above. but everyone else? fuck no. We're a better team than them on our worst day.
yeah, I feel we can win in Oracle but not in Staples and Chesapeake, those refs there are brutal

look_at_g_shred
Raptors playing good ball but will fade out throughout the season. Will probably be out no later than the second round. Casey will get fired and will probably take a step backwards.
Savage :lol but probably the truth.

SpurPadre

Styles make fights, tbh. Dubs are scared as fuck of us and their fans were celebrating like they already won the title when the Clips beat us.

Mugen
CoJo/Patty woulda been a nice PG tandem for this team tbh

Blake's Cucktainer
Should have kept CoJo instead of the POS.

spurtech09
11-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Warriors playing at home again? Geez every time I've seen them they've been at home.I know.....

DeRozan m8
11-04-2015, 10:48 PM
This happened last season, Raps are November champs, by Jan all their fans have left the bball forums tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
11-04-2015, 10:55 PM
I know.....
Oracle = money for the league, and that's all the commissioner cares about, being jewish and all...

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 10:58 PM
This happened last season, Raps are November champs, by Jan all their fans have left the bball forums tbh

Carroll & CoJo are going to stabilize their team. They don't have to depend on Terrence Ross b/c of Carroll & Lowry can take it easy b/c of CoJo. Derozan also doesn't have to guard the other team best wing player b/c of Carroll & can concentrate of being a chucker ala Harden.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-04-2015, 11:00 PM
cojos aggressive basketball >>> enriques hero ball bullshit

at leasts cojo doesnt t ry and trade baskets to make some form of statement...
Cujo probably would have held on to the ball and passed it back to Duncan or across the court, very likely for a turnover, tbh... rather than taking and making MVParker's crunch three. Cujo sucked

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Cujo probably would have held on to the ball and passed it back to Duncan or across the court, very likely for a turnover, tbh... rather than taking and making MVParker's crunch three. Cujo sucked

It wouldn't have come down to a desperation 3 if CoJo was running the team. It would have been a 10+ point victory & Kawhi wouldn't have been frozen out. We all witnessed it in Gm 6 vs. OKC

UNT Eagles 2016
11-04-2015, 11:05 PM
It wouldn't have come down to a desperation 3 if CoJo was running the team. It would have been a 10+ point victory & Kawhi wouldn't have been frozen out. We all witnessed it in Gm 6 vs. OKC
Manu was the PG for most of that game, tbh... Cujo barely played and Mills was the backup PG.