PDA

View Full Version : Three point shooting...

jiggy_55
11-05-2015, 03:24 AM
This is going to be our downfall this season... We simply don't have enough shooters to space the floor like previous seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if we tried to acquire an elite 3 point shooter via trade or a free agent by mid-season. Patty and Green are our only "elite" shooters, Manu is decent and Kawhi is decent, but that's not enough honestly. Unless Rasual starts lighting it up and getting minutes, there is no real solution on this current squad.

ceperez
11-05-2015, 05:27 AM
This is going to be our downfall this season... We simply don't have enough shooters to space the floor like previous seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if we tried to acquire an elite 3 point shooter via trade or a free agent by mid-season. Patty and Green are our only "elite" shooters, Manu is decent and Kawhi is decent, but that's not enough honestly. Unless Rasual starts lighting it up and getting minutes, there is no real solution on this current squad.

Well, I think Aldridge and West need to start jacking up 3 pointers.

DeRozan m8
11-05-2015, 05:33 AM
Well, I think Aldridge and West need to start jacking up 3 pointers.

This.

Wins me games on 2k tbh

ceperez
11-05-2015, 06:11 AM
Spurs have no chance of beating GSW if they don't have a potent 3 point weapon of their own.

random21
11-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Losing Belli hurts spacing... Even though Manu looks good out there, relying on him that much isn't a good thing

DenialTwist
11-05-2015, 06:30 AM
Spurs have no chance of beating GSW if they don't have a potent 3 point weapon of their own.

Honestly, no team has a chance against the warriors. Curry is the goat of three point shooting (plus they have Barnes, Iggy, Klay and Draymond who all shoot threes well). Not only that but if they can't match the warriors' pace and space, spurs will lose.