PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 07:38 AM
:lmao

6d7s31iMWCM

Thread
11-05-2015, 07:48 AM
tee, hee.

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 08:00 AM
The most impressive part was his confidence after. He said there was no way I was gonna let Aldridge defend me on that play. Great jab step to the baseline.

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Uncontested air balls.

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 08:32 AM
Uncontested air balls.

Yep, both of us have max players costing us games ... :toast

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 09:21 AM
The most impressive part was his confidence after. He said there was no way I was gonna let Aldridge defend me on that play. Great jab step to the baseline.

He put Lamarshas ass on skates. But here's what I noticed... Kiwitard was supposed to be guarding Beal... he left Larmasha out to dry. Larmasha let his fruity ass know about it too.

DarrinS
11-05-2015, 09:26 AM
OFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 09:38 AM
He put Lamarshas ass on skates. But here's what I noticed... Kiwitard was supposed to be guarding Beal... he left Larmasha out to dry. Larmasha let his fruity ass know about it too.
:lol

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Yep, both of us have max players costing us games ... :toast

I know right. Except for that little difference that our max player hasn't reached his prime yet and your max player is a tired old shit bag who is suffocating his team to death. All while he acknowledges the fact and continues to chuck away. Tired old shit bag kome can't reach the rim just like he can't get his dick up to fuck his massa nessa.

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 10:38 AM
I know right. Except for that little difference that our max player hasn't reached his prime yet and your max player is a tired old shit bag who is suffocating his team to death. All while he acknowledges the fact and continues to chuck away. Tired old shit bag kome can't reach the rim just like he can't get his dick up to fuck his massa nessa.

So Aldridge hasnt reached his prime yet? So at 30 and plus he is going to reach his prime? Not familiar with your work besides some childish posts upsatirs ...how old are you? Do you even know what the prime age is for a basketball player?If you said he was still in his prime I might buy that ...but if you think Aldridge has yet to his his prime you dont know shit about hoops or a teenager that has no concept of age.
Kiwi has not hit his prime.
Duncan, Manu and tony are past theirs ... while Aldridge and Green are in their primes right now.

Get a freaking clue, rook .... before you come down here with the big boys.

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 11:04 AM
So Aldridge hasnt reached his prime yet? So at 30 and plus he is going to reach his prime? Not familiar with your work besides some childish posts upsatirs ...how old are you? Do you even know what the prime age is for a basketball player?If you said he was still in his prime I might buy that ...but if you think Aldridge has yet to his his prime you dont know shit about hoops or a teenager that has no concept of age.
Duncan, Manu and tony are past theirs ... while Aldridge and Green are in their primes right now.

I bet that faggot thought he was getting a prime David West, too. These clowns...

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 11:17 AM

Hey dumb fuck did I mention Aldridge? You bumbling stumbling fuck. I'm of the opinion that kawhi should've forced the switch and guarded beal. Hence why I was referring to the Spurs player not reaching his prime yet. Fuck, are all laker fans this fucking dense. Holy shit I heard West coast idiots were slow but damn didn't know they were borderline retarded.

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Hey dumb fuck did I mention Aldridge? You bumbling stumbling fuck. I'm of the opinion that kawhi should've forced the switch and guarded beal. Hence why I was referring to the Spurs player not reaching his prime yet. Fuck, are all laker fans this fucking dense. Holy shit I heard West coast idiots were slow but damn didn't know they were borderline retarded.

DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 11:30 AM
DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
air ball all day all day! :rollin

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 11:31 AM

I mentioned Aldridge dumbass, you were responding to my post. Keep up, dumb ass. not my fault you blame Kiwi. Go back to my first post I specifically said Beal did a great fake on Aldridge. I also have lived in San Antonio, NY and now live in Dallas as well as the best coast and city L.A. Brooklyn born Cali raised but have lived all over, Similac breath. Keep your focus on me though I am here. I have nothing to do with the West coast currently ... I speak for me myself and I.

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 11:33 AM
I mentioned Aldridge dumbass, you were responding to my post. Keep up, dumb ass. not my fault you blame Kiwi. Go back to my first post I specifically said Beal did a great fake on Aldridge. I also have lived in San Antonio, NY and now live in Dallas as well as the best coast and city L.A. Brooklyn born Cali raised but have lived all over, Similac breath. Keep your focus on me though I am here I have nothing to do with West coast I speak for me myself and I.

Oh I touched a nerve tell us more...

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Oh I touched a nerve tell us more...

No nerves just educating you everyone down here knows where I am from where I stay ...
Im gonna leave you alone for now.

hey my real west coast ryderz ...what y'all think of Game's new album?

RGMCSE
11-05-2015, 11:50 AM
No nerves just educating you everyone down here knows where I am from where I stay ...

well I'm telling you that I don't post much but I stay down here. If you like check the post history. Most of my post are right here. So don't give me that big boy bullshit. so if I so choose to fucking regulate I fucking will. With no regard of who gives a shit. Got it fucko? Either way tosb kome 4 air balls and offfer.

SpursforSix
11-05-2015, 11:53 AM

I disagree about Tony not reaching his prime. I think once he's playing about 6 or 7 minutes a game...that would prime TP.

I. Hustle
11-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I mentioned Aldridge dumbass, you were responding to my post. Keep up, dumb ass. not my fault you blame Kiwi. Go back to my first post I specifically said Beal did a great fake on Aldridge. I also have lived in San Antonio, NY and now live in Dallas as well as the best coast and city L.A. Brooklyn born Cali raised but have lived all over, Similac breath. Keep your focus on me though I am here. I have nothing to do with the West coast currently ... I speak for me myself and I.

Why did you choose to be a Lakers fan? Was it a bandwagon thing or did you spend the bulk of your youth in LA? Just asking

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 11:56 AM

Game used to ball for Orange Coast College.

Silver&Black
11-05-2015, 12:01 PM
DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/lakers/ts_131125kobe_extension670.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-05-2015, 12:08 PM
lakerfan can't even post about the lakers anymore.

benefactor
11-05-2015, 12:08 PM

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/lakers/ts_131125kobe_extension670.jpg
In the Lakers defense, at least there will be life after him at some point...and they are still making money hand over fist regardless of The Contract.

Now the dagger Mono sunk over Luva on 4/1/11, that's one there's no coming back from.

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Why did you choose to be a Lakers fan? Was it a bandwagon thing or did you spend the bulk of your youth in LA? Just asking

Cali raised. was there from 5 through college. My mom was a Laker fan first. she took me to games my uncle too.Her company used to get tickets. When I first fell in love with hoops Magic was in his prime and they played a beautiful brand of ball. Been ride or die ever since.

Pretty sure if any kids in SA that started liking hoops in 2014 they would have fallen in love with the Spurs too ...

Kawhitstorm
11-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Game used to ball for Orange Coast College.

That's ICDC status

Silver&Black
11-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Now the dagger Mono sunk over Luva on 4/1/11, that's one there's no coming back from.

No doubt....Mono still the champ.

I. Hustle
11-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Cali raised. was there from 5 through college. My mom was a Laker fan first. she took me to games my uncle too.Her company used to get tickets. When I first fell in love with hoops Magic was in his prime and they played a beautiful brand of ball. Been ride or die ever since.

Pretty sure if any kids in SA that started liking hoops in 2014 they would have fallen in love with the Spurs too ...

I agree. i was just asking since you seemed to have moved around so much.

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 12:22 PM
No doubt....Mono still the champ.

Sucking a dudes cock just comes so natural to you pussies.

UZER
11-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Lakers drafted Russell to force Kobe to leave after this year. Had they drafted Okafor, the cancer would stay another 5 years

Buddy Mignon
11-05-2015, 12:24 PM
In the Lakers defense, at least there will be life after him at some point...and they are still making money hand over fist regardless of The Contract.

A nigga whos ultimate wet dream was meeting a Dleague player could never dent my armor. Im the Teflon Don up in this bitch.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2015, 12:32 PM
A nigga whos ultimate wet dream was meeting a Dleague player could never dent my armor. Im the Teflon Don up in this bitch.That's not what your said using your last screen name tbh.

DJR210
11-05-2015, 12:57 PM

/thread

Kawhitstorm
11-05-2015, 01:12 PM
/thread

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwight-howard-lakers-billboard.jpg

http://in1.ccio.co/E7/O7/K6/nbakobebryantlakersdwighthowardpaugasolstevenashro nartest2400x1760wallpaperwallpaperbeautiful61.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/y5BtA2JdOBY/maxresdefault.jpg

ElNono
11-05-2015, 02:17 PM

benefactor
11-05-2015, 02:41 PM
A nigga whos ultimate wet dream was meeting a Dleague player could never dent my armor. Im the Teflon Don up in this bitch.
4/1/11

DMC
11-05-2015, 03:30 PM
A: Lakers are worse by far
B: We have what you worked all summer to try to get
C: You're upset about it

D: I win

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 04:27 PM
And this is why Cubby loves it here so much. Defensive Spurs fans are so much fun to troll. They take this shit soooooooooo seriously.

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

1) Your big free agent signing is a bust

2) Its gonna cost you for years

3) The league and the fans are in love with the Warriors who are both good at winning AND fun to watch (just like my beloved Suns but better).

4) Your team wasnt special. Your team wasnt important. They were just boring. Duncans place amongst the greats will always be "obligatory". You have to put him in because the Spurs won in these weird, off years but he never wow-ed us. He was never exciting. He was just there.

5) We are about to enter a golden age as the Warriors proved you could win without being boring and 28 other teams will try to copy their style (except of course the Spurs who dont like fun). The Spurs will just be a bad memory no one talks about.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 04:48 PM
And this is why Cubby loves it here so much. Defensive Spurs fans are so much fun to troll. They take this shit soooooooooo seriously.

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

3) The league and the fans are in love with the Warriors who are both good at winning AND fun to watch (just like my beloved Suns but better).

4) Your team wasnt special. Your team wasnt important. They were just boring. Duncans place amongst the greats will always be "obligatory". You have to put him in because the Spurs won in these weird, off years but he never wow-ed us. He was never exciting. He was just there.

5) We are about to enter a golden age as the Warriors proved you could win without being boring and 28 other teams will try to copy their style (except of course the Spurs who dont like fun). The Spurs will just be a bad memory no one talks about.

The Warriors' self-admittedly built their team based on the Spurs:lol..the entire movement of the current NBA was influenced by the Spurs' post-prime Duncan style of play, it has been echoed by everybody..so even ignoring the obvious bait, there's no argument against them being "important", considering they shaped the entire style of the league, going forward..

The perception of "fun to watch" is almost entirely based on market, too, btw, not actual on-court aesthetics..

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 04:49 PM

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

Dayum! Thing is Spurs are not really boring but their fans are so sensitive about it. the media doesn't love us ... :(

I. Hustle
11-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Only lames care about what the media thinks. Oh we aren't in the top 3 of power teams? Kawhi isn't an MVP contender? The spurs are old? WGAF? As long as they keep getting a winning record and going to the playoffs, who cares what the media thinks? There are enough Spurs fans in the stands at other arenas to make me think that people know what's up.

DarrinS
11-05-2015, 05:26 PM

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

Suns fan still salty after all these years?

Your tears are so sweet. :lmao

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 05:48 PM
The Warriors' self-admittedly built their team based on the Spurs:lol..the entire movement of the current NBA was influenced by the Spurs' post-prime Duncan style of play, it has been echoed by everybody..so even ignoring the obvious bait, there's no argument against them being "important", considering they shaped the entire style of the league, going forward..

The perception of "fun to watch" is almost entirely based on market, too, btw, not actual on-court aesthetics..

Yeeeaaahhh...thats why the front office, coaching staff and even players are from Phoenix?

Even Pop embraced the Suns' style:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2080403-spurs-use-perfect-blend-of-new-and-old-school-to-defeat-thunder-in-game-5

Read it and weep, buddy.

Killakobe81
11-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Yeeeaaahhh...thats why the front office, coaching staff and even players are from Phoenix?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2080403-spurs-use-perfect-blend-of-new-and-old-school-to-defeat-thunder-in-game-5

Read it and weep, buddy.

For all the crap D'antoni gets on here ... he really is the god father of the offense bwing run by the Spurs and Warriors. I think Kerr and Pop's version is better because they dont rely on steph or Tony to create and dribble as much as the SSOL Suns did. But to not credit these bitch-ass suns would be a lie. Difference is spurs used it to actually win in 2014 as did the Dubs last year. suns never did.

wouldnt be hard to find Spur quotes dissing this style as gimmicky and not playoff worth tbh ...the fucking hypocrites. And dont play the Tim makes it different card. Those suns had Prime amare on offense who did not have great post moves but was a high and lost post hub for those teams.

Besides being less PG dependent the other key change Spurs/Dubs have is having 3& D wings you could count on for 3pt shooting. Suns had Marion and Raja Bell solid defenders but not reliable shooters. IF the suns had kept Joe Johnson I think they win at least one ring ...or at least make a Finals because the spacing would have been close to what the Spurs and dubs enjoyed. Not sure if the defense would have held up but Marion was very good and prime Joe J was okay.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 06:31 PM

Read it and weep, buddy.

Sure, D'Antoni is one of the most influential and underrated people in NBA history, I've always said it..he was a misunderstood genius from a basketball perspective, and dug his own grave by working for one of the worst organizations in sports(the Suns) and 2 antiquated franchises with mass media(Lakers, Knicks)..

However, his overall philosophy was not the same as the Spurs or the Warriors, as he obviously didn't put any emphasis on an entire facet of basketball(defense), nor did he employ a deep bench, which has been a staple for both the Spurs/Warriors respective teams..the Warriors are a deep, pace and space team that plays elite defense, just like the Spurs of 2013 and 2014, and Kerr himself has credited the Spurs for influence many, many times..

I don't care about the opinions of casual fans and I don't watch mainstream shows or follow mainstream media, but you must be living under a rock if you haven't heard the entire league gushing about the Spurs' influence and being the gold standard the past few years:lol..

spursgu
11-05-2015, 06:48 PM

Truth.

benefactor
11-05-2015, 08:50 PM

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

http://i.imgur.com/eUhV7uz.jpg

Clipper Nation
11-05-2015, 09:45 PM
:cry "Kori, the lol thread has run its course" :cry

Clipper Nation
11-05-2015, 09:47 PM

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

6) The Suns will continue to have as many rings as we do and even more chokejobs on their resume.

:lmao Suns

Reck
11-05-2015, 09:54 PM
I get that this gets the non-playoffs bound team all wet and shit but at the end of the day, you get to realize who'll be going where.

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Sure, D'Antoni is one of the most influential and underrated people in NBA history, I've always said it..he was a misunderstood genius from a basketball perspective, and dug his own grave by working for one of the worst organizations in sports(the Suns) and 2 antiquated franchises with mass media(Lakers, Knicks)..

However, his overall philosophy was not the same as the Spurs or the Warriors, as he obviously didn't put any emphasis on an entire facet of basketball(defense), nor did he employ a deep bench, which has been a staple for both the Spurs/Warriors respective teams..the Warriors are a deep, pace and space team that plays elite defense, just like the Spurs of 2013 and 2014, and Kerr himself has credited the Spurs for influence many, many times..

What can I say except "your'e clueless"?

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 10:20 PM
What can I say except "your'e clueless"?

Nice rebuttal, pointing out my phone's vocabulary list:lol..not surprising, tbh..

Chris
11-05-2015, 10:24 PM

Sarver being the saltiest :lol

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Nice rebuttal, pointing out my phone's vocabulary list:lol..not surprising, tbh..

Well you started to say some things that made sense but then just went with the lazy "D'Antoni didnt employ a bench" nonsense.

Tell me, which player proved D'Antoni wrong? Who couldnt get off D'Antoni's bench and went on to be a contributor somewhere else?

And did D'Antoni "employ a bench" in NY or LA?

Do your homework instead of just posting lazy shit.

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 10:34 PM

Truth.

I get that this gets the non-playoffs bound team all wet and shit but at the end of the day, you get to realize who'll be going where.

Sarver being the saltiest :lol

Sarver's salty, but Spurs fans are defensive as fuuuuuuuuuuuck! :lol

Everything I said...it was all true. They cant deal with it so they get defensive.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Well you started to say some things that made sense but then just went with the lazy "D'Antoni didnt employ a bench" nonsense.

Tell me, which player proved D'Antoni wrong? Who couldnt get off D'Antoni's bench and went on to be a contributor somewhere else?

And did D'Antoni "employ a bench" in NY or LA?

Do your homework instead of just posting lazy shit.

Bro, are you actually trying to deny that D'Antoni wasn't known and widely criticized for having a short rotation everywhere he went?

Clipper Nation
11-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Everything I said...it was all true.
:lmao "Dudley > Melo"
:lmao "The 2008 Suns are winning it all"
:lmao "We don't need Joe Johnson"

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Bro, are you actually trying to deny that D'Antoni wasn't known and widely criticized for having a short rotation everywhere he went?

Are you a fucking idiot or just clueless?

spursgu
11-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Yeah your posts is all saltiness and I do think Spurs fans are a sensitive bunch too.

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 10:42 PM
:lmao "Dudley > Melo"
:lmao "The 2008 Suns are winning it all"
:lmao "We don't need Joe Johnson"

Youre still here? Arent you still sore form the Harden/Paul tag team?

You still got CP3's nut on your face. He did it again last night, actually.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Are you a fucking idiot or just clueless?

http://i.imgur.com/36G14Bk.gif

da_suns_fan
11-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Pick a team (Lakers or Knicks) and pick a year he coached. Figure out how many players played at least..say..12 minutes a game (on average). Then explain how D'Anotni "didnt employ a bench".

Or just ADMIT that youre clueless.

Blake's Cucktainer
11-05-2015, 10:49 PM

benefactor
11-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Sarver's salty, but Spurs fans are defensive as fuuuuuuuuuuuck! :lol

Everything I said...it was all true. They cant deal with it so they get defensive.

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Pick a team (Lakers or Knicks) and pick a year he coached. Figure out how many players played at least..say..12 minutes a game (on average). Then explain how D'Anotni "didnt employ a bench".

Or just ADMIT that youre clueless.

Man, just google "Mike D'Antoni short rotation" and see the hundreds of articles in the search results:lol..were you living under a rock during the entire D'Antoni era, tbh? I'm genuinely surprised that you don't know about D'Antoni's notorious short rotations..

D’Antoni should look to play Gasol at the center position full-time and less along the perimeter. However, D’Antoni has gained a reputation of having short player rotations, and not necessarily utilizing his bench very well.

Anthony wasn’t the only one to blame. James Dolan simply ignored what made D’Antoni successful in Phoenix. D’Antoni had thrived in the NBA with unprecedentedly short rotations. In the 2006-2007 season, when the Suns won 61 games, D’Antoni only played eight players for more than twelve minutes a game. His reserves understood their place on the team. Suns’ ownership always consulted D’Antoni before signing free agents or drafting prospects to make sure D’Antoni approved.

The known problem for Mike D’Antoni is that he runs a very short rotation. Like Mike Brown, he might play the starters too many minutes and run the starters down to the ground; he famously played Jeremy Lin a TON of minutes during Linsanity last season, which led to Lin being shut down before the playoffs started. D’Antoni has a very short leash on players and with the bench barely adequate at the moment, we’re not sure how much playing time they’ll get.

Combine a stubborn coach with a history of short rotations and a player who’s riding the pine in the last year of a team-high $14 million deal, and it’s not exactly a match made in heaven.

Bench minutes rankings:

2013 Lakers- 29th
2012 Knicks- 23rd
2011 Knicks- 23rd
2010 Knicks- 28th
2009 Knicks- 28th
2008 Suns- 22nd
2007 Suns- 26th
2006 Suns- 16th
2005 Suns- 30th
2004 Suns- 29th
1999 Nuggets- 27th

1 team that cracked the top 22, 7 teams that finished in the bottom 5:lol

benefactor
11-06-2015, 07:06 AM
^:lol...welp

Killakobe81
11-06-2015, 07:30 AM

I don't care about the opinions of casual fans and I don't watch mainstream shows or follow mainstream media, but you must be living under a rock if you haven't heard the entire league gushing about the Spurs' influence and being the gold standard the past few years:lol..

I agree like i said Spurs did it better and smarter and Dubs have taken it a step further. SPURS IN 2012-2014 was one of the best passing teams i ever seen along with pretty good defense. Just saying dantoni kickstarted the era ...it even got Nash twp mvps

da_suns_fan
11-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Man, just google "Mike D'Antoni short rotation" and see the hundreds of articles in the search results:lol..were you living under a rock during the entire D'Antoni era, tbh? I'm genuinely surprised that you don't know about D'Antoni's notorious short rotations..

Bench minutes rankings:

2013 Lakers- 29th
2012 Knicks- 23rd
2011 Knicks- 23rd
2010 Knicks- 28th
2009 Knicks- 28th
2008 Suns- 22nd
2007 Suns- 26th
2006 Suns- 16th
2005 Suns- 30th
2004 Suns- 29th
1999 Nuggets- 27th

Your first two quotes are about Phoenix, not Lakers or Knicks. Next two say that he had a REPUTATION for short rotations in Phoenix which I never disputed (I just called LAZY..which it is).

D'Antoni's short rotations in Phoenix was less about less about hsi philosophy and more of having 7-8 NBA quality players in Phoenix and the rest of the bench filled with minimum salary guys to avoid the luxury tax. There isnt a single player who proved D'Antoni "wrong".

The bench minute "rankings" are just the average minutes of players who got off the bench. A high minute average could be two-three guys playing high minutes off the bench while a low one could be lots of players averaging shorter rotations. Regardless, the fact that D'Antoni ranged from 16-29 just showed that having this NOTORIOUS reputation (as you put it) was completely unfounded.

da_suns_fan
11-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Bench minutes rankings:

2013 Lakers- 29th
2012 Knicks- 23rd
2011 Knicks- 23rd
2010 Knicks- 28th
2009 Knicks- 28th
2008 Suns- 22nd
2007 Suns- 26th
2006 Suns- 16th
2005 Suns- 30th
2004 Suns- 29th
1999 Nuggets- 27th

You little shit...you fudged the numbers AND you left a year off (on purpose). You pulled a MONOS: :lol:lol:lol

2010: New York - 26th
2011: New York - 25th
2012: New York - 24th
2013: Lakers - 29th
2014: Lakers - 8th

Let it be known that Harlem Heat is a disingenuous poster.

da_suns_fan
11-06-2015, 11:20 AM
^:lol...welp

Welp he fudged the numbers and left the most damning one (to his argument) off.

Game. Set. match.

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 11:41 AM
I forgot he coached them in 2014, thought it was Scott..

2 finishes in the top 22 out of 12 or 13 years, 7 in the bottom 5 in the league, several in the bottom 3 and hundreds of articles citing D'Antoni's stubborn use of short rotations..this is absolutely pathetic, tbh:lol..just take the L, bro, your last post was embarrassing and typical behavior of somebody that is losing an argument..only remaining tactic for you to utilize is personal attacks and insults..

I fucking lived in New York during the D'Antoni era, it was a constantly discussed subject, this dude is trying to rewrite history:lol..

BTW, the 16th finish with the Suns was skewed, since Amare missed the entire season..if he had played, the rotation would have been shorter and top-heavy, as usual..

So essentially, D'Antoni has had 1 team in the top 22 in bench minutes for his entire career:lol..it was the 2014 Lakers..it took Mike over 20 years of coaching to realize that he should utilize a bench..

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 11:51 AM
EVERYBODY in the media, fans and the entire internet is wrong, hundreds of articles are false, but da suns fan is correct..he knows something that we don't, apparently:lol..

The most egregious part is that he did the same thing with 4 different franchises :lmao..completely different teams and organizations, different players, yet still only 1 legit season where his bench was in the top 22 in minutes played..

da_suns_fan
11-06-2015, 12:41 PM
I forgot he coached them in 2014, thought it was Scott..

2 finishes in the top 22 out of 12 or 13 years, 7 in the bottom 5 in the league, several in the bottom 3 and hundreds of articles citing D'Antoni's stubborn use of short rotations..this is absolutely pathetic, tbh:lol..just take the L, bro, your last post was embarrassing and typical behavior of somebody that is losing an argument..only remaining tactic for you to utilize is personal attacks and insults..

I fucking lived in New York during the D'Antoni era, it was a constantly discussed subject, this dude is trying to rewrite history:lol..

BTW, the 16th finish with the Suns was skewed, since Amare missed the entire season..if he had played, the rotation would have been shorter and top-heavy, as usual..

So essentially, D'Antoni has had 1 team in the top 22 in bench minutes for his entire career:lol..it was the 2014 Lakers..it took Mike over 20 years of coaching to realize that he should utilize a bench..

You fudged numbers and left years off...you didnt forget. Nice try.

Now admit it.

da_suns_fan
11-06-2015, 12:49 PM
EVERYBODY in the media, fans and the entire internet is wrong, hundreds of articles are false, but da suns fan is correct..he knows something that we don't, apparently:lol..

The most egregious part is that he did the same thing with 4 different franchises :lmao..completely different teams and organizations, different players, yet still only 1 legit season where his bench was in the top 22 in minutes played..

I agree..he was USUALLY in the bottom third in terms of rotation minutes, but that doesnt mean he doesnt believe in "employing a bench" as you describe. He might not go as deep as some other coaches but thats a different argument. Leandro Barbosa won sixth man of the year coming off D'Antoni's bench. Boris Diaw, Kurt Thomas, Tim Thomas, James Jones etc all got significant playing time while he was coaching the Suns.

The "notorious" reputation is one of these narratives that starts in the media but is actually not based on fact (as you have proved). It started when D'Antoni had no bench to use in the playoffs against the Spurs in 2005 (he was 30th that year) and local media scolded him for it. Never-mind that he didnt have any real bench outside of Jim Jackson and a second year Leandro Barbosa to play.

I actually spoke to his brother at length about it in the fall of 2005. He said his brother would play more guys if he had them, but management kept budget so tight they had to fill out the roster with garbage.

Buddy Mignon
11-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Why are yall fucking up my thread with this worthless talk...

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 03:21 PM

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/05/16/sports/16suns.1.600.jpg

Clipper Nation
11-06-2015, 04:35 PM

Wipe your chin, some of Dudley's jizz is still dribbling down it.

Arcadian
11-06-2015, 05:10 PM

Yo Spurs fan. Bad news.

:lol Talking all this shit in week 2 of the season...Pathetic. Not surprising, though, coming from a Suns fan.

You should BE so lucky to have witnessed your team get dominated by the greatest franchise in pro sports of the last 20 years. Bitch.

Thread
11-06-2015, 10:08 PM
I'll prompt this thread.

Topsy!!!

Splits
11-06-2015, 10:09 PM
I'll prompt this thread.

Topsy!!!

1-4

Charge!!!!!!

Thread
11-07-2015, 03:57 AM
On top of Old Smokey...

Thread
11-07-2015, 07:51 AM
...all covered with cheese.

benefactor
11-07-2015, 07:52 AM
On top of Old Smokey...

4/1/11

Thread
11-07-2015, 07:57 AM
...all covered with cheese.

I lost my poor meatball...

Thread
11-07-2015, 08:37 AM
...when somebody fuckin' sneezed.

Will Hunting
11-07-2015, 09:03 AM
:lmao is DSF still guzzling Woptoni's semen after all these years?

:cry I swear, D'antoni wasn't as bad at using his bench as the numbers/reputation/everyone with an IQ above room temperature say he was :cry

Will Hunting
11-07-2015, 09:05 AM
I agree..he was USUALLY in the bottom third in terms of rotation minutes, but that doesnt mean he doesnt believe in "employing a bench" as you describe. He might not go as deep as some other coaches but thats a different argument. Leandro Barbosa won sixth man of the year coming off D'Antoni's bench. Boris Diaw, Kurt Thomas, Tim Thomas, James Jones etc all got significant playing time while he was coaching the Suns.

The "notorious" reputation is one of these narratives that starts in the media but is actually not based on fact (as you have proved). It started when D'Antoni had no bench to use in the playoffs against the Spurs in 2005 (he was 30th that year) and local media scolded him for it. Never-mind that he didnt have any real bench outside of Jim Jackson and a second year Leandro Barbosa to play.

I actually spoke to his brother at length about it in the fall of 2005. He said his brother would play more guys if he had them, but management kept budget so tight they had to fill out the roster with garbage.
You mean the brother who he hired purely out of nepotism who had no business having an assistant coaching job in the NBA? That brother? :lol

Woptoni literally said during a press conference, "I'm not here to develop players" his last year in Phoenix. Sarver is a cheap kike, but one big reason Sarver always sold his draft picks during that time was because Woptoni made it clear he had no intention of trying to turn mid to late 1st round picks into rotation players.

DD
11-07-2015, 09:54 AM
You should BE so lucky to have witnessed your team get dominated by the greatest franchise in pro sports of the last 20 years. Bitch.

You're either 12 years old or a homosexual...either way, this site isn't for you.

da_suns_fan
11-07-2015, 12:37 PM
You mean the brother who he hired purely out of nepotism who had no business having an assistant coaching job in the NBA? That brother? :lol

Woptoni literally said during a press conference, "I'm not here to develop players" his last year in Phoenix. Sarver is a cheap kike, but one big reason Sarver always sold his draft picks during that time was because Woptoni made it clear he had no intention of trying to turn mid to late 1st round picks into rotation players.

Not true. He said that when the team sold the draft rights to Rajon Rondo in 2005 (for the reasons you specified). And it didnt mean he didnt develop young players (Barbosa, Joe Johnson, Stoudemire, Diaw etc), it meant he wasnt interested in using the dwindling cap space on rookies when he thought they were close to a championship. He'd rather use the money to sign veterans for the short term.

Again, one of these media narratives that gets invented by lazy pundits.

I think you got the logic backwards btw, I think Sarver sold the picks to avoid the luxury tax (minimum salary vets didnt count against the luxury tax) and D'Antoni said "thats fine, I probably wouldnt use them anyway". Before 2006 I didnt even know that you could SELL a draft pick. Did anyone?

At the crux of almost every Suns move of the last ten years has been Sarver.

Thread
11-08-2015, 09:25 PM
...when somebody fuckin' sneezed.

It rolled offin' the fuckin' table...

ElNono
11-11-2015, 10:10 PM

BatManu20
11-11-2015, 10:14 PM
:lol Lakers

BatManu20
11-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Nets about to beat the Rockets in Houston for their first win of the season.

Buddy Mignon
11-11-2015, 11:29 PM

6d7s31iMWCM

I like this one better.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 11:52 PM
I like this one better.

That was like a week ago, muphucka walking around w/ a worn out manila folder like a deranged old man:lmao

stomp
11-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Lakers 1-7 lmao

spurraider21
11-12-2015, 12:33 AM

shut it down

http://i.imgur.com/ByQSoLU.gif