So the team obvs hasn't won a game and have lost to -

Wolves
Kings
Mavs
Nuggets

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Is this the worst Lakers team ever?

Lets add a dagger to the mix -

Jahlil Okafor joins Kevin Durant as only other teenager with 3 20+ point performances in first 4 career games

How good is karma?

Couldn't happen to a nicer team and fan base

Chris
11-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Kobe is coasting and Scott is tinkering. This team is too talented to not make the playoffs.

Thread
11-05-2015, 08:23 PM
So the team obvs hasn't won a game and have lost to -

Wolves
Kings
Mavs
Nuggets

Is this the worst Lakers team ever?

Lets add a dagger to the mix -

How good is karma?

Couldn't happen to a nicer team and fan base

I thought the exact same thing about your team & your base as they quit selling your shit & rewound your ropes...June '13.

BD24
11-05-2015, 08:35 PM
I thought the exact same thing about your team & your base as they quit selling your shit & rewound your ropes...June '13.
Cub, you should love the Spurs fan base. Christ, every other fan base has kicked you off their boards. But US, US we welcome you and put up with you. Without us you would have no place to call home.

Proxy
11-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Kobe is coasting and Scott is tinkering. This team is too talented to not make the playoffs.

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/289594-2/Lakers+playoffs+on-off+switch.JPG

DeRozan m8
11-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Yeah deadset, how many team forums would let these rent free cnts continue to post hahah

TrainOfThought5
11-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Cub, you should love the Spurs fan base. Christ, every other fan base has kicked you off their boards. But US, US we welcome you and put up with you. Without us you would have no place to call home.

midnightpulp
11-05-2015, 09:33 PM

Deflecting with 6, I see.

Just take it, Cub. Take it on the chin.

The Lakers are an embarrassment to professional basketball, with Kobe doing most of the embarrassin'.

Thread
11-05-2015, 09:46 PM

True, Moose, and I've cited ya's many a time. The Ellis was wary of me upon my initial appearance. Many a Suns fellow implored her to kick me out as an undesirable. And she queried me to see what my side of it was. I gave her my side and she granted me a seat at the table. She never held my past against me, never stated she regretted allowing me in. Sure, she booted me a couple times, but, it wasn't for my past sins.

At the time I was just grateful, but, as the years have passed I look back at it with amazement.

I am humbled, grateful & in awe of not only Ellis, but, of the rank & file SF. You have wisdom, restraint and a gratefulness for what I bring to the Forum. You see my strengths and you enjoy them. You see my weaknesses and you accept them...unconditionally.

It's a fine board with good fellows. You guys give and bend a lot. I see it all the time. I never cite it, because that isn't our way, but, it's dearly noticed, I assure you.

We'll all look back years from now when this is gone and we'll have been a part of something very special, very unique. And that---that part will never end.

BD24
11-05-2015, 09:55 PM
True, Moose, and I've cited ya's many a time. The Ellis was wary of me upon my initial appearance. Many a Suns fellow implored her to kick me out as an undesirable. And she queried me to see what my side of it was. I gave her my side and she granted me a seat at the table. She never held my past against me, never stated she regretted allowing me in. Sure, she booted me a couple times, but, it wasn't for my past sins.

At the time I was just grateful, but, as the years have passed I look back at it with amazement.

I am humbled, grateful & in awe of not only Ellis, but, of the rank & file SF. You have wisdom, restraint and a gratefulness for what I bring to the Forum. You see my strengths and you enjoy them. You see my weaknesses and you accept them...unconditionally.

It's a fine board with good fellows. You guys give and bend a lot. I see it all the time. I never cite it, because that isn't our way, but, it's dearly noticed, I assure you.

We'll all look back years from now when this is gone and we'll have been a part of something very special, very unique. And that---that part will never end.
This is why Cub is cream of the crop when it comes to Lakerfans, him and Killa both. :bobo

Robz4000
11-05-2015, 10:03 PM

:toast

midnightpulp
11-05-2015, 10:05 PM

Cub

jehawk81
11-05-2015, 10:09 PM

Keep living in the past u old piece of dog shit, cuz ur foreseeable future looks like shit :rollin:lol:rollin

Chris
11-05-2015, 10:16 PM

Arn

baseline bum
11-05-2015, 10:17 PM

The best part was when you jumped on our bandwagon after 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QErJJY359kA

BD24
11-05-2015, 10:20 PM
The best part was when you jumped on our bandwagon after 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QErJJY359kA
:lol

11-05-2015, 10:55 PM

Cu1JMbSLPvc

Still 77 more games to go, but we do appreciate ya, Cully :bobo

Splits
11-05-2015, 11:44 PM

Do you have cancer or something?

What a faggot post. Can't believe idiot Spursfan is falling for this garbage. Full of lies, innuendo, and olive branches he would snap in two and shove up your ass the first chance he gets. Idiots buying this poison should be ashamed of themselves.

Splits
11-05-2015, 11:44 PM
we do appreciate ya, Cully :bobo

Speak for yourself.

Cry Havoc
11-06-2015, 01:35 AM

:tu

Killakobe81
11-06-2015, 08:20 AM

Well said, Cully. Not sure why anyone would want to see you leave ...

Killakobe81
11-06-2015, 08:24 AM
This is why Cub is cream of the crop when it comes to Lakerfans, him and Killa both. :bobo

Thanks, ELK you definitely are the cream of your side as well I will have no problems paying my debt when I lose to an objective Spur fan.Thread is right although this side of the site has fallen off a bit it's still the best place to talk hoops, trash etc. I Actually have also seen breaking news here before other places.

The ellis family has given a gift that none of us can repay ... Sometimes my wife will see me smile or chuckle at something one of you guys posted. Few sites on the webs can do that for me even a place like funny or die ...

Dex
11-06-2015, 10:41 AM

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/53149971ecad0466547dc704-/jim%20carrey%20faces.gif

BD24
11-06-2015, 01:30 PM
The ellis family has given a gift that none of us can repay ... Sometimes my wife will see me smile or chuckle at something one of you guys posted. Few sites on the webs can do that for me even a place like funny or die ...
I get caught doing that from time to time as well, my wife looks at me like I'm fucking nuts.

Killakobe81
11-06-2015, 01:36 PM
I get caught doing that from time to time as well, my wife looks at me like I'm fucking nuts.

Mine does the same ...

Clipper Nation
11-06-2015, 01:51 PM

Dale

Buddy Mignon
11-06-2015, 01:56 PM

What about me...

BD24
11-06-2015, 06:23 PM
What about me...
The nerve of this motherfucker to post after his shit takes all offseason and preseason.