PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Can someone please explain...

Red Hawk #21
11-06-2015, 12:17 AM
The need to talk shit to the Grizzlies after losing to the Warriors? I'm legitimately confused.
http://i.imgur.com/rn1AZlX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rFSqltB.gif

-21-
11-06-2015, 12:41 AM
:lol Is that real?

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 12:45 AM
The Clippers franchise has an inferiority complex which emanates throughout the organization.

Arcadian
11-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Because any team that loses by 50 ever deserves to be talked shit about.

Roxsfan
11-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Pathetic tbh.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2015, 01:40 AM
I think it's a compliment to how good the warriors are..At least that's what it seems.

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Did Tom Rivers blame his players like he always does, tbh? Or the owner?

Clipper Nation
11-06-2015, 02:15 AM
Just some idiot intern on Twitter who got fired, tbh, no different than the Rockets' infamous tweet from the playoffs last year. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Of course, since it's the Clippers, people immediately abandon all rationality and act like the players sat down and wrote that tweet :lol

apalisoc_9
11-06-2015, 02:55 AM
Just some idiot intern on Twitter who got fired, tbh, no different than the Rockets' infamous tweet from the playoffs last year. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Of course, since it's the Clippers, people immediately abandon all rationality and act like the players sat down and wrote that tweet :lol
Didbhe really get fired? :lol

Killakobe81
11-06-2015, 08:32 AM
I get that interns or lower level employees usually make those mistakes ...
But all of the the takes in here are spot on.
Your coach trying to play mind games a la Phil Jackson but he hasnt won shit without TT at his side to handle the defense.
And has lost a handful of series even going back to Orlando where he has won 3 games before the other team but has been unable to close it out.
Team Selfie.
Placing his team in the same category as the Spurs.
The begging for Decontract Jordan.

Despite being the best sports product in LA (outside of the Kings) and now having an owner as rich as any ...CLips still have a mindset that smacks of insecurity. They have the sports equivalent of little dyck syndrome.

And CP3 is the epitome of that.