PDA

View Full Version : Israel Harvesting dead Palestinian's organs...

cheguevara
11-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Riyad Mansour said in a letter to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Wednesday that the bodies of the Palestinians killed by Israeli forces are “returned with missing corneas and other organs, further confirming past reports about organ harvesting by the occupying power.”

“A medical examination conducted on bodies of Palestinians returned after they were killed by the occupying power found that they were missing organs,” Mansour wrote in the letter.

The issue of organ theft by Israel was first brought to the fore in a report published by Sweden’s most highly-circulated daily Aftonbladet in 2009.

US daily The New York Times also said in an August 2014 report that transplant brokers in Israel have pocketed enormous sums of money. Based on the Times analysis of major organ trafficking cases since 2000, Israelis have played a ‘disproportionate role’ in organ trafficking.

According to the latest figures by the Palestinian Health Ministry, at least 74 Palestinians have lost their lives at the hands of Israeli forces since the beginning of October. At least 11 Israelis have also been killed during that period.

The bodies of the Palestinian victims are most often held in Israeli custody for long periods of time before they are returned to relatives.

http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/11/05/436362/Palestine-Israel-UN-Riyad-Mansour-organ-trafficking

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-06-2015, 12:09 PM
http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361355184785370906.GIF

boutons_deux
11-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Shylock's "Pound of Flesh" ?

Splits
11-06-2015, 12:29 PM
What do expect from a country who thinks apartheid is a fine system of governance? Zionists are sick people.

DarrinS
11-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Sounds fake, tbh

Nbadan
11-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Sounds fake...but fk terrorists..

hater
11-06-2015, 09:43 PM
I can see how ppl thinknits bullshit. It's such an unspeakable act. It's almost impossible to believe.

Although it seems like there is valid evidence. I also have hard time believing that. Can't believe there is such an evil in the world. Refuse to believe it.

Quetzal-X
11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Fits the profile tbh

Quetzal-X
11-06-2015, 10:22 PM
I can see how ppl thinknits bullshit. It's such an unspeakable act. It's almost impossible to believe.

Although it seems like there is valid evidence. I also have hard time believing that. Can't believe there is such an evil in the world. Refuse to believe it.

Them nazi drs were fuckin up peoples bodies left n right . Very fucking believable. Christians in the Usa have fucked up dead bodies before and done shitty things . Hey at least the israelis they are recycling , yes?

pgardn
11-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Riyad Mansour is the same guy who praises Yassir Arafat knowing he stole hundreds of millions of dollars from the Palestinians.

Im gonna say lie at this point. The guy supports a bloodsucker of his own people, why should he care?

hater
11-07-2015, 12:17 AM
Reminds me of the movie Coma tbh. Great movie the original one.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2015, 12:38 AM
has anyone produced evidence yet?

A politician lying to a political body is not uncommon at all.

DD
11-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Pretty ingenious tbh...have your snipers trained to aim for the lower gut so they bleed out slowly and the organs remain oxygenated for a few more precious minutes. Then give the victim's corneas to your own soldiers and you can make even more snipers. Them jews are some crafty motherfuckers.

:loland why are so many people "having a hard time believing this?" Jews are cheap and cutthroat throughout history, this kind of behavior fits them to a t