PDA

View Full Version : The Church of Lucifer?

Nbadan
11-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Texas Christians lament ‘freedom of religion’ while protesting Church of Lucifer opening
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/texas-christians-lament-freedom-of-religion-while-protesting-church-of-lucifer-opening/

-snip-
Christians in Spring, Texas, appear to be trying to run the Church of Lucifer out of town, ABC13 reports.

The Luciferians officially opened their doors on Friday, with their first meeting scheduled for Saturday. But they were greeted by a vocal group of Christians after having their building vandalized this week. Video taken by ABC13 Friday evening shows protesters upset with the organization’s presence gathered outside, with a law enforcement presence needed to keep the peace.

“This is what we get when we have freedom of religion,” protester Christine Weick told ABC13 angrily. “We ought to be filling up the whole street here, that they have to pass through us to get into that church.”

First of all...what the fuck House of Lucifer? In Texas? :lol

Spurminator
11-06-2015, 01:57 PM
The protesters aren't from Texas.

Nbadan
11-06-2015, 01:59 PM
So Spring Texas welcomes the Luciferians? Nice...

Spurminator
11-06-2015, 02:00 PM
No, Spring Texas just doesn't oppose it enough to protest in person.

Nbadan
11-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Pretty broad statement Sperm......did you interview the protestors? Just wondering?

I'll hang up and listen to your response.

Spurminator
11-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Pretty broad statement Sperm......did you interview the protestors? Just wondering?

I'll hang up and listen to your response.

The protest was organized by Christine Weick. She has a Wikipedia page. Reports said a bus was brought in from Nashville.

It's not important, I'm sure plenty of people in the Houston area oppose this church. I just get annoyed when the reporting of these protests assumes it's a bunch of locals showing up for them.