PDA

View Full Version : WSOP November Final 9

MultiTroll
11-06-2015, 03:55 PM
The Texas Hold Em - World Bingo Championship for those who don't know.

Starts Monday.
Who you got?

The WSOP site won't let me copy and paste, so here is a link to the players and their stacks:
http://www.wsop.com/news/2015/Jul/7437/WSOP-MAIN-EVENT-DEALS-OUT-THE-2015-NOVEMBER-NINE.html

MultiTroll
11-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Stacks
63 Joe McKeehen the way he plays, generally tight (and smart from what i saw) I just cannot see him blowing this lead. However, since Hold Em is 90% luck, i could see him getting in an all in with the 2nd place clown and then getting sucked out on. Ouch. I don't wanna see that.

28 Zvi Stern from Israel. Just a suck out commando. Has enough chips to do major damage. Can and will suck so who knows?

22 Neil Blumenfield one of the geezers (comparatively) at the table. Generally very tight. I would think he will last to at least 6th.

21 Peirre Neuville age 72. I like the way he plays. Combines TAG and LAG. I can see him doing well.

20 Max Steinberg def knows how to play, has a bracelett or two i think.

12 Thomas Cannuli peach fuzz 20 or so year old. Sucked his way in by reraising QQ with his AT suited and got the lucky flush.
Not a horrific reraise by any means (70/30), but still very lucky.

11 Josh Beckley caught a few nice hands late. Completely misplayed AQ off when near the bubble. Then had a few nice catches and Drama Queen Negrano (on his final hand) bowed out.

6 Patrick Chan i dont know much about. He and guy below (as well as Beckley above) can thank Negrano for his dumb shove.

6 Fredrico Butteroni Italian guy.

InRareForm
11-06-2015, 04:35 PM
THey all look like geeks. Rooting for no one.

SpursforSix
11-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Stacks
63 Joe McKeehen the way he plays, generally tight (and smart from what i saw) I just cannot see him blowing this lead. However, since Hold Em is 90% luck, i could see him getting in an all in with the 2nd place clown and then getting sucked out on. Ouch. I don't wanna see that.

28 Zvi Stern from Israel. Just a suck out commando. Has enough chips to do major damage. Can and will suck so who knows?

22 Neil Blumenfield one of the geezers (comparatively) at the table. Generally very tight. I would think he will last to at least 6th.

21 Peirre Neuville age 72. I like the way he plays. Combines TAG and LAG. I can see him doing well.

20 Max Steinberg def knows how to play, has a bracelett or two i think.

12 Thomas Cannuli peach fuzz 20 or so year old. Sucked his way in by reraising QQ with his AT suited and got the lucky flush.
Not a horrific reraise by any means (70/30), but still very lucky.

11 Josh Beckley caught a few nice hands late. Completely misplayed AQ off when near the bubble. Then had a few nice catches and Drama Queen Negrano (on his final hand) bowed out.

6 Patrick Chan i dont know much about. He and guy below (as well as Beckley above) can thank Negrano for his dumb shove.

6 Fredrico Butteroni Italian guy.

I've been watching this off and on. Hard to not take McKeehen. I guess I'm rooting for Cannuli to pull an upset. Or Beckley. I'm just glad Schwartz didn't make it.

Silver&Black
11-06-2015, 07:21 PM
I was pissed off when Daniel Negreanu got knocked out. Wanted him to at least make the final table....

InRareForm
11-07-2015, 07:40 PM
I was pissed off when Daniel Negreanu got knocked out. Wanted him to at least make the final table....

same. i think he had the best hand too when he got knocked

Silver&Black
11-08-2015, 12:02 AM
same. i think he had the best hand too when he got knocked

He did. Dude had a monster draw though...and a huge chip stack.

Can't blame him for gambling in that spot.

MultiTroll
11-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Please limit how much time we have to listen to commentary by HellMouth.

AlexJones
11-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Please limit how much time we have to listen to commentary by HellMouth.
:lol yup, Hellmuth's analysis is god awful

Silver&Black
11-09-2015, 02:24 AM
Saw this vid earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODtgUYmQk0

I hate Mike Matusow....but if would have gotten up and punched that guy in the face I would be perfectly fine with it. Dude has quad 5's and takes a minute to make the all in call.

MultiTroll
11-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Zvi Stern with the huge boo boo trying to steal the blind by shoving all in.
He could have done a 4Xs raise and gotten an answer. Which would have been what, 2% of his stack?
A colossal error and what a gift pot for Beckley with AA.

Suit and tie metro shoving 10/10 vs Cannolis AA and getting rewarded. :rolleyes Oh and the current chip leader, earlier in the tournament sucking out with AQ vs AK on a flop of AK by hitting a one out 10 on the river. Texas Bingo is no more then 10% skill.

Stupid assed ESPN missing a segment.
How did Pierre Nueville go out?

InRareForm
11-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Down to 3

MultiTroll
11-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Couple bad plays by Blumenfield. Sad to see him go.
The river bluff he should have never been in the hand, period.
The 22 he did NOT need to shove. 3rd to act after a hefty raise by Fat Stack who was continually getting cards. Should have waited it out. Good run nonetheless.

InRareForm
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM
most boring final table ever. awkward winner

UNT Eagles 2016
11-12-2015, 07:12 PM
:lol vintage Alan Iverson jersey

love November Nine poker though, probably my 3rd favorite sport tbh

lefty20
11-15-2015, 01:42 AM
:lol yup, Hellmuth's analysis is god awful

But but he can dodge bullets...

that's gotta count 4 something right?

lefty20
11-15-2015, 01:45 AM
Joe had a pretty good run after his day 6(i think) all-in, but it was nowhere near what Jamie Gold had. That was prolly the sicked run of luck I've ever seen.

InRareForm
11-15-2015, 02:45 PM
erNjXtuKawU

InRareForm
11-15-2015, 02:58 PM
KVQ5_ZIZ20k

matusow LOL