PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k16 showing love!

jermaine
11-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Kawhizilla is now top rated player for the Spurs!!! Well tied with LMA at 88 rating, but he's still on top as best player ion the team. But now idk should my 2nd unit be West or Boban at Center, or Diaw or Anderson at SF an let West play PF an Boban play the C spot. I've experimented with Anderson at PG too(posting up other PGs).

apalisoc_9
11-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Kawhi is a 90 player..2k is retarded and havent caught up to the fact that he is a superstar

BD24
11-06-2015, 06:47 PM
2k probably still has Kobe and Tony both above 80 :lol

jermaine
11-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Kawhi is a 90 player..2k is retarded and havent caught up to the fact that he is a superstar
I'm a Kahwi fan like crazy. But a 90 rating player wouldn't have missed those 2 wide open shots at the end of the game buddy. Back 2 back shots an wide open.

Splits
11-06-2015, 06:59 PM
7nRYAsr7ALg

apalisoc_9
11-06-2015, 06:59 PM
I'm a Kahwi fan like crazy. But a 90 rating player wouldn't have missed those 2 wide open shots at the end of the game buddy. Back 2 back shots an wide open.

Lebron james has missed so many shots in the fourth and kobe is 7-24. You all crazy.

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 07:00 PM

Have you watched Anthony Davis play this season?...Check out his rating

apalisoc_9
11-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Lol anthony davis...ive never seen a more overrated "superstar"...how people think that guy is better than curry is beyond me

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 07:09 PM
2k probably still has Kobe and Tony both above 80 :lol

Kobe is rated higher than Beal, Melo is rated higher than Kawhi, Porker is rated higher than Bledsoe.:lmao

BD24
11-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Kobe is rated higher than Beal, Melo is rated higher than Kawhi, Porker is rated higher than Bledsoe.:lmao
Fucking christ. Funny thing is I remember Kobe fans bitching on facebook that he was rated lower than John Wall before the season started :lol. Those delusional motherfuckers actually thought Kobe was better than John Wall :lmao

cjw
11-06-2015, 07:29 PM
The Pelicans are very injured right now and getting into a huge hole. When healthy, a lot of the pressure is taken off of Davis. For now? No Tyreke, no Asik (hello Kendrick Perkins), no Pondexter, hobbled Jrue, Eric Gordon can't shoot, etc. Tonney Douglas and Ish Smith are playing big minutes - I think that says enough.

jermaine
11-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Its crazy but I play more games with the Knicks than the Spurs now. I want the 2 extra wins cuz they're a tier 3 team, an most people play with tier 1 teams. Arron Afflow or whatever his name is... When he comes back, the Knicks will be sweet.

tholdren
11-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Have you watched Anthony Davis play this season?...Check out his rating
teenagers hard at work... get a job

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 09:48 PM
teenagers hard at work... get a job

I'm retried..slave away

tholdren
11-06-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm retried..slave away
bwahahahahah

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 09:50 PM
bwahahahahah

Mad much?

tholdren
11-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Mad much?
I didn't know you could retire from welfare

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 09:58 PM
I didn't know you could retire from welfare

Your mom cooks, wipes my ass, and sucks my dick.....I guess you could call it retiring from welfare.

tholdren
11-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Your mom cooks, wipes my ass, and sucks my dick.....I guess you could call it retiring from welfare.
how so>?

Kawhitstorm
11-06-2015, 10:03 PM
how so>?

Jimmy, take out the trash & go to your room. You are talking too much.

james evans
11-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Have you guys actually played with Marjanovic? I was whipping my cousin's ass so bad today with him off the bench, he thought dude was created. The only problem is that if he doesn't catch and immediately score, it will be stripped easily. Kawhi's defense is ridiculous. I guard Curry and Lebron myself and still lock them down.

james evans
11-06-2015, 10:20 PM
really? do you want to go there? or stop now?So no great player in the history of the nba has ever missed a wide open shot at the end of the game. I hope you're not one of those guys that believe jordan is 100% from the field in game tying and game winning jumpers.

8FOR!3
11-06-2015, 11:39 PM
Lol anthony davis...ive never seen a more overrated "superstar"...how people think that guy is better than curry is beyond me

He's the NBA's Andrew Luck.

widowmaker
11-07-2015, 10:24 AM
If u wanna get down on 2k come see me.

jermaine
11-07-2015, 11:00 AM
really? do you want to go there? or stop now?So no great player in the history of the nba has ever missed a wide open shot at the end of the game. I hope you're not one of those guys that believe jordan is 100% from the field in game tying and game winning jumpers.
I said he missed 2 mid range jumpers back 2 back. Mid range is Kawhi's best jumper. Therefore that says is cuz he's scared of that moment. If he gets that shot at any other part of the game, 8 times outta 10, he's hitting one of them.

jermaine
11-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Have you guys actually played with Marjanovic? I was whipping my cousin's ass so bad today with him off the bench, he thought dude was created. The only problem is that if he doesn't catch and immediately score, it will be stripped easily. Kawhi's defense is ridiculous. I guard Curry and Lebron myself and still lock them down.
I play with him alot. Its super easy to get rebounds an blocks too. Easy layups an dunks with him in the P&R. But Kawhizilla on defense is nasty. Just take away the baseline an don't jump, just contest shots. Danny Green too.

james evans
11-07-2015, 11:33 AM
I said he missed 2 mid range jumpers back 2 back. Mid range is Kawhi's best jumper. Therefore that says is cuz he's scared of that moment. If he gets that shot at any other part of the game, 8 times outta 10, he's hitting one of them.
if he was scared of the moment, he wouldn't have took the shot. He just missed the shots. it happens. People miss shots, people make shots. It's one of the 2 things that will happen when you shoot a basketball.

james evans
11-07-2015, 11:34 AM
i can't even hide parker on defense on the game. Everyone I play finds him and scores. I have to put him on the bench against GS or the thunder depending on who my opponent starts.

jermaine
11-07-2015, 12:31 PM
if he was scared of the moment, he wouldn't have took the shot. He just missed the shots. it happens. People miss shots, people make shots. It's one of the 2 things that will happen when you shoot a basketball.

You sound like I hate Kawhi. I'm a Hugh fan of his. I think missing shots like that builds character an motivates.

jermaine
11-07-2015, 12:32 PM
i can't even hide parker on defense on the game. Everyone I play finds him and scores. I have to put him on the bench against GS or the thunder depending on who my opponent starts.
Put him on Kawhi's man! Let Kawhi guard the best player!

james evans
11-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Put him on Kawhi's man! Let Kawhi guard the best player!
dude i've been playing 2k since the first one. Played all of the nba lives, I even go back to nba action, nba showdown, jordan vs bird etc.. I know how to play the game. WHOMEVER I PUT PARKER ON THEY SCORE. what's so hard to understand about that? :lol I have kawhi and green guarding the top 2 wings and try to hide parker. I bring him off the bench most games and even then when I'm playing the warriors, barbosa comes off the bench lighting him up.