PDA

View Full Version : Putin Tries To One Up Obama Resulting In A Plane Crash Killing 224 Of His Citizens

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2015, 07:33 AM
First off RIP to the victims...adpnd my bad not a plane crash but rather a terrorist attack by Isis on the Russians.....Now on to Putin in Syria...and rabid republicans foaming at the mouth about how he's smarter than Obama and all this silly shit...i tried to tell yall every time this clown tries to challenge Obama it results in nothing but bad shit happening to him..tbh...now 224 of his people are dead...and another 79,000 trapped in Eygypt....

But oooh according to republicans he's supposed to be so smart and strategic...dude is a moron....tbh :lol

MultiTroll
11-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Do you think it's too late for Putin to get on the ticket with Trump?

Othyus Lalanne
11-08-2015, 02:08 AM
First off RIP to the victims...adpnd my bad not a plane crash but rather a terrorist attack by Isis on the Russians.....Now on to Putin in Syria...and rabid republicans foaming at the mouth about how he's smarter than Obama and all this silly shit...i tried to tell yall every time this clown tries to challenge Obama it results in nothing but bad shit happening to him..tbh...now 224 of his people are dead...and another 79,000 trapped in Eygypt....

But oooh according to republicans he's supposed to be so smart and strategic...dude is a moron....tbh :lol

These things have no great significance in terms of strategy and statecraft. They are more like anomalies.