PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Women Twist When They Walk? Man That Booty Be Looking Yummy

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Just got back to the crib after picking me up some sirloin, egg and potatoe breakfast tacos from a private house...at any rate...was driving back and saw this beautiful brunette in yoga pants out walking very briskly...I saw that ass from a distance and from one side to the other it was bounce bounce...twist twist...bounce twist...twist bounce...roll twist..roll bounce...I couldn't help myself pulled up let my window down...told her she looked amazing and asked if I could take her for a drink tonight...she smiled said thank you and that she was very flattered but just got married...I said no problem but please accept my compliments and congratulations...I'm sure I'm gonna bump into her again..she looked very curious and intrigued...

At any rate I digress what makes women asses twist with such deliciousness...I dam near juzzed my pants over that Becky....

https://youtu.be/4NPtjH1PuXo

https://youtu.be/lv39Orw9sZQ

Buddy Mignon
11-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Lol that bare ass walking past all those lunch goers.

Avante
11-08-2015, 04:14 AM
What really is wrong with this Kool freak? Stuff we all take for granted and are used to he's in awe of and gets all excited, ha~~~~~~~~ I've had pussy in...

Seattle
Chula Vista
National City
Fresno
Modesto
Hawaii
TJ
Phillipines
Japan
Singapore
Bangkok
Hong Kong
Kowloon
Ukiah
Long Beach
San Diego
San Francisco
Virginia City
Reno
Vegas
California City
Bakersfield
Goshen
Tulare
Porterville
Armona
Lemoore
Kingsburg
Delano
Ivanhoe
Terra Bella
Ducor
Earlimart
Hanford

...way past concering myself with how women walk.

Fucking rookie~~~~~

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2015, 04:49 AM
What really is wrong with this Kool freak? Stuff we all take for granted and are used to he's in awe of and gets all excited, ha~~~~~~~~ I've had pussy in...

Seattle
Chula Vista
National City
Fresno
Modesto
Hawaii
TJ
Phillipines
Japan
Singapore
Bangkok
Hong Kong

...way past concering myself with how women walk.

Fucking rookie~~~~~

http://31.media.tumblr.com/254024468719ae6869ae57181f007de5/tumblr_inline_nbxzy6IwdJ1t184kb.png

AlexJones
11-08-2015, 05:05 AM
Phillipines
Japan
Singapore
Bangkok
Hong Kong
Kowloon

http://i.imgur.com/JmY1q.gif

Avante
11-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Never seen anyone so immature about sex as this Kool freak. Ya can tell he never gets any, who would fuck this weirdo?

Dude is a fucking loser.

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2015, 08:15 AM
Never seen anyone so immature about sex as this Kool freak. Ya can tell he never gets any, who would fuck this weirdo?

Dude is a fucking loser.

I will not stand for a guy like you whose had sex repeatedly with children in the Phillipines and openly brags about it...insult Kool....you should be in prison with Jared you fucking creepy ass pedo...or maybe serving life at Ft. Leavenworth breaking rocks with a sledge hammer.....stay the fuck out of my threads you fucking child rapist sicko

What's so sad is that you and this creepy ass wife of yours now adopt kids for a living so you can benefit from the government cash they give for taking in those kids..I hope like hec you are not sexually abusing those kids.....

Go to hell Avante. .go straight to fucking hell....we don't post pictures of kids around here so I don't give a fuck if your mad at me posting pics, vids, and topics of mature grown women...I hope the law catches up with your mentally deranged ass....you creepy old toothless sex predator...

Signed..

Nuclear

benefactor
11-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Uncomfortable thread on multiple levels tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Uncomfortable thread on multiple levels tbh

Why?

Because of Kool or Avante....be honest

Avante
11-08-2015, 01:00 PM
I will not stand for a guy like you whose had sex repeatedly with children in the Phillipines and openly brags about it...insult Kool....you should be in prison with Jared you fucking creepy ass pedo...or maybe serving life at Ft. Leavenworth breaking rocks with a sledge hammer.....stay the fuck out of my threads you fucking child rapist sicko

What's so sad is that you and this creepy ass wife of yours now adopt kids for a living so you can benefit from the government cash they give for taking in those kids..I hope like hec you are not sexually abusing those kids.....

Go to hell Avante. .go straight to fucking hell....we don't post pictures of kids around here so I don't give a fuck if your mad at me posting pics, vids, and topics of mature grown women...I hope the law catches up with your mentally deranged ass....you creepy old toothless sex predator...

Signed..

Nuclear

Dude, nobody was having sex with any kids ok ya dumb fuck? A room full of grown women and ya want a kid (who were never there) what are you retarded? Now think ya sick fuck, ya want your buddies telling everyone ya dig kids, you really this fucking stupid?

You're a sick ass bitch dude, sex sex sex sex sex sex is all you ever talk about as if we don't all get far more than yo do.

You give this board a little 14 year old boy look will this sick shit, ok fucker?

GROW THE FUCK UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Dude, nobody was having sex with any kids ok ya dumb fuck? A room full of grown women and ya want a kid (who were never there) what are you retarded? Now think ya sick fuck, ya want your buddies telling everyone ya dig kids, you really this fucking stupid?

You're a sick ass bitch dude, sex sex sex sex sex sex is all you ever talk about as if we don't all get far more than yo do.

You give this board a little 14 year old boy look will this sick shit, ok fucker?

GROW THE FUCK UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

You're a sexual predator and everyone here views you as such....don't try to piggy back off me to hide the fact you raped and fucked little Phillipino girls...rot in hell Pedovante

resistanze
11-08-2015, 01:47 PM
:lol Kool going in

Big Dog
11-08-2015, 01:58 PM
:lmao Kool with a hook thread.

Why?
11-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Why not just sit back, STFU, and enjoy the view!?

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2015, 02:05 PM
:lol Kool going in

Yeah man. I take a lot of shit...some of it self imposed but I refuse to be lectured by a got dam pedophile all because the thought of grown women repulses him..:lol

BD24
11-08-2015, 02:10 PM
I must admit Kools and Avantes little spats are entertaining if nothing else :lol. Every time I see Avante has commented in a Kool thread I make sure to get in and see whats going down.

DJR210
11-08-2015, 02:19 PM

TJ
Phillipines
Japan
Singapore
Bangkok
Hong Kong
Kowloon
Ukiah

How much of said pussy was of age?

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2015, 05:38 PM
I must admit Kools and Avantes little spats are entertaining if nothing else :lol. Every time I see Avante has commented in a Kool thread I make sure to get in and see whats going down.

Pedovante typically uses you guys for cheap thrills because he knows I'm generally disliked vis-a-vis my fandom so he tried to take opportunities to pile on me with the hopes you guys will focus on me and ease up on him and his pedophile past....its just that this time it backfired on him...personally he talks way to much shit for a pedophile....and I do think my talking about adult sex and women really irritates his pedo sensibilities...it's why he always seem to lose his gotdam mind over basically nothing...when I talk adult sex his pedo senses start firing off like a bad fireworks show which starts his meltdown...he knows he can't just come right out and admit it so instead he attacks Kool as some sort of weird catharthism :lol

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 09:48 AM
How do you log out as one and log in as the other so fast? Do you have a PC up and then use your phone? Just curious.

Is it difficult to go from Koolero to Avante? While you are typing as Koolero, do you do track and field research?

Avante
11-09-2015, 12:39 PM
You're a sexual predator and everyone here views you as such....don't try to piggy back off me to hide the fact you raped and fucked little Phillipino girls...rot in hell Pedovante

Stupid, so you are saying all those MILLIONS of servicemen who picked up hookers in foreign bars were sexual predators, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how fucking out of touch with reality are you ya fucking sicko? AND...why ignore what I said? No man wants to be seen with a little kid , ok ya dumb fuck?

Stupid, I was never interested in kids ok ya sicko? While it's real obvious you are a sex freak since that's all ya ever talk about. Fucking cherry boy all fucked up because he has never had any, is what we are seeing with you.

Avante
11-09-2015, 12:41 PM
How much of said pussy was of age?

What was the legal age stupid? So you would ignore the full grown women?

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 01:47 PM
Stupid, so you are saying all those MILLIONS of servicemen who picked up hookers in foreign bars were sexual predators, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how fucking out of touch with reality are you ya fucking sicko? AND...why ignore what I said? No man wants to be seen with a little kid , ok ya dumb fuck?

Yes

Avante
11-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Yes

You really this dumb?

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 02:25 PM
You really this dumb?

My bad. i thought that since I put it in bold and underlined it that you would understand. Next time I'll dumb it down some more.

Avante
11-09-2015, 02:32 PM
My bad. i thought that since I put it in bold and underlined it that you would understand. Next time I'll dumb it down some more.

While we're dumbing things down.....

Those bars make their $$$ selling drinks, ok ya with me? What kids drink, well?

Don't be be an idiot, ok amigo?

SpursforSix
11-09-2015, 02:37 PM

keep in your pants old timer! let kids be kids.

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 03:39 PM

People do illegal things. I can say the same thing about pedos. What man has to resort to kids?

A normal person wouldn't even consider it but bad people do bad things.

SpursforSix
11-09-2015, 03:47 PM
People do illegal things. I can say the same thing about pedos. What man has to resort to kids?

A normal person wouldn't even consider it but bad people do bad things.

People like Avante have somehow mentally reconciled their evils in their mind. In this case, Avante has felt so much guilt that his mind has convinced him that he was in a bar and these were grown women.
He doesn't even know what the truth is anymore. Not without some kind of regression therapy.
Maybe this is what's happening here. At some point, we may have a breakthrough.

Avante
11-09-2015, 04:21 PM
People like Avante have somehow mentally reconciled their evils in their mind. In this case, Avante has felt so much guilt that his mind has convinced him that he was in a bar and these were grown women.
He doesn't even know what the truth is anymore. Not without some kind of regression therapy.
Maybe this is what's happening here. At some point, we may have a breakthrough.

Then there's always reality.

19-22 year old kid with no clue at all about that world over there. I just knew it wasn't central Cali. Just doing what all the other sailors were doing, no thought at all about sex slavery/kids and sex, none of that.

Me being a big guy I'm attracted to big well developed women.

That's reality, give it a shot, ok?

So many idiots here, it's comical.

Avante
11-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Notice how I take this freak Kools threads and make them all about..me...ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 04:45 PM
We all know how big and well developed those poor Asian women are. Especially during that time.

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 05:48 PM
We all know how big and well developed those poor Asian women are. Especially during that time.

:lol

Avante
11-09-2015, 06:28 PM

Now think just a little bit, ok? So how would the kids look, well?

Poor Asian women, hahahaha~!~!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, just how dumb are you?

I had a feeling you were totally clueless, yep.

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Now think just a little bit, ok? So how would the kids look, well?

Poor Asian women, hahahaha~!~!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, just how dumb are you?

I had a feeling you were totally clueless, yep.

I'm clueless but you claim this place was crawling with big and well developed Asian women?

ok Wetsuit

byrontx
11-09-2015, 07:54 PM
FYI:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080904215626.htm

Sexologists Can Infer A Woman's History of Orgasms By

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Damn, Cedric went Auschwitz on Avante.

Koolaid_Man
11-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Damn, Cedric went Auschwitz on Avante.