PDA

View Full Version : In Training Day...

SpursforSix
11-07-2015, 01:18 PM
In the Bloods neighborhood, why is Alonzo's gf living there. Everyone else is black.

DD
11-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Why did McCauley have to take the exit and kill Waynegro. He was gonna get away and start anew.

DMC
11-07-2015, 11:22 PM
In the Bloods neighborhood, why is Alonzo's gf living there. Everyone else is black.
because Alonso has her put up there and he's paying her rent. No one is going to f*** with her there.

Reck
11-08-2015, 12:32 AM
She was also Latina. Latinos are kind of an extension of the black community.

Chris
11-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Lemme see that gun holmes

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2015, 02:51 AM
Lemme see that gun holmes

Crazy that one of our very own posters here got to be in Training Day, tbh:lol..

Avante
11-08-2015, 03:29 AM
What I wanna know is this...

In King Kong (1933) the first time we see him he comes to us tearing down trees to get to his sacrifice, Fay Wray. It was very obvious this was a ritual of the natives, so how come there wasn't a path already there? Those trees being tore down long again.

And, Skull Island was thousands of miles from nowhere (as we were told) so what and how did they feed Kong on the journey back to New York? It would have taken weeks to get back.

And, how did they get him in chains on the stage?

I saw the uncut version in Cinema Arts at COS, the teachers name was Noble Johnson. Remember the Chief of the natives, his name...Noble Johnson.

SpursforSix
11-08-2015, 09:33 AM
because Alonso has her put up there and he's paying her rent. No one is going to f*** with her there.

I don't know. I still don't buy it.

Thread
11-08-2015, 09:40 AM

lmao!!!

Thread
11-08-2015, 09:42 AM
What I wanna know is this...

In King Kong (1933) the first time we see him he comes to us tearing down trees to get to his sacrifice, Fay Wray. It was very obvious this was a ritual of the natives, so how come there wasn't a path already there? Those trees being tore down long again.

And, Skull Island was thousands of miles from nowhere (as we were told) so what and how did they feed Kong on the journey back to New York? It would have taken weeks to get back.

And, how did they get him in chains on the stage?

I saw the uncut version in Cinema Arts at COS, the teachers name was Noble Johnson. Remember the Chief of the natives, his name...Noble Johnson.

& how did it fit in either Wray's character, or, Watt's character? They were tiny down there compared to KK.

DMC
11-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Time travel movies are fucked up. You travel back in time and you change the future, so in reality you just made it so you don't travel back in time so you don't actually change the future, which means you travel back in time to change the future. How did they address this? Alternate universes! Of course! It solves nothing.

Othyus Lalanne
11-10-2015, 08:48 PM

Even Zimmerman?

hater
11-11-2015, 10:06 AM

its a hollywood movie

in real life she would be living with her mama in the barrio