PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Simmons assigned to Austin Spurs...

apalisoc_9
11-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Expected. Simmons was a really poor offball player and his shooting was non existant in preseason. The focus for simmoms is to figure out how to play ball withoutnhis hands. It's matter of willingness, making shots, finding opening in sets and so on.

But he'll probably try to play the ball handlermrole again thus never really improving aspects of his game that needs improvement.

spursistan
11-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Kind disappointed in how he turned up tbh..thought he could be a limited minute energy/hustle guy, but yeah it was clear that he didn't belong from early in pre-season..Wonder how the DL will help him address those deficiencies..

tholdren
11-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Energy hustle for sure, but he plays more out of control than anyone I have watched. Crazy to be honest.

kawhidoyoudothistome
11-07-2015, 06:16 PM
I kinda wanted to see him maybe get a little bit of minutes, but I think Butler's playing well. Kyle hasn't done much to make us angry at him, so I guess this is the correct place for Simmons right now. Hoping in the future we can see a Mills-Sim-Gino-West-BOBAN rotation...hahaha...

SAGirl
11-07-2015, 07:26 PM
I kinda wanted to see him maybe get a little bit of minutes, but I think Butler's playing well. Kyle hasn't done much to make us angry at him, so I guess this is the correct place for Simmons right now. Hoping in the future we can see a Mills-Sim-Gino-West-BOBAN rotation...hahaha...
He really didn't look like an NBA player in preseason, but he will get chances during the season bc Manu will be rested hopefully a few times in the next couple of months.

random21
11-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Needs to stay there permanently....