PDA

View Full Version : LMA is still having a better season than Bosh/Marc Gasol

Kawhitstorm
11-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Bosh: 15/10 (40%)
Gasol: 12/6 (39%)
LMA: 15/9 (44%)

Bosh is making 22mill & getting outplayed by Whiteside.

Marc Gasol is making the same as LMA & is getting outplayed by backup centers.:lol

spursistan
11-08-2015, 09:55 PM
:lol Bosh ..Is he camping behind the 3pt to shoot that percentage?

apalisoc_9
11-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Gasol had the opportunity to leave memphis and he chose to stay so fuck him...Bosh too...both players probably knew they hade zero chance to make it, but still singed 110 million dollar contracts.

spursistan
11-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Gasol had the opportunity to leave memphis and he chose to stay so fuck him...Bosh too...both players probably knew they hade zero chance to make it, but still singed 110 million dollar contracts.
Bosh would have fit well in Houston..As for Marc, dude clearly doesn't have Pau Championship ambitions..not even making an empty threat to leave the team if they don't upgrade the roster..

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Too early to worry about any of these players(including Aldridge), tbh, unless we're discussing players that look like they have checked out or quit, mentally..

Dragic is the only player I've seen, this season, that concerns me, even with the small sample size..he looks like he has quit..according to Miami media, he's had personal issues/misses his family, apparently(his brother played with him, last year IIRC, and his wife just gave birth IIRC)..

Spurtacular
11-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Bosh would have fit well in Houston..As for Marc, dude clearly doesn't have Pau Championship ambitions..not even making an empty threat to leave the team if they don't upgrade the roster..

Marc has basically spent half his life in Memphis now; it's home. He understands the Grizz's financial limitations. I think if winning a championship was his top priority, he would've left.

Mr. Body
11-08-2015, 10:16 PM
By the end of the season Aldridge will be popping in 20+ point games on the regular.

Fireball
11-09-2015, 03:13 AM
By the end of the season Aldridge will be popping in 20+ point games on the regular.

if the season has ended ... how will he do that? in pick up games?

Diego20
11-09-2015, 06:10 AM
Marc Gasol overrated.

Kawhitstorm
11-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Dragic is the only player I've seen, this season, that concerns me, even with the small sample size..he looks like he has quit..according to Miami media, he's had personal issues/misses his family, apparently(his brother played with him, last year IIRC, and his wife just gave birth IIRC)..

Why is everyone from the Suns organization EMO as fuck?:lol Morris Twins, Dragic Bros, fans, owner

cjw
11-09-2015, 07:38 PM

Dragic, the guy who was turned into Malik Hairston and the pick that became DeJuan Whataburger.

Texas_Ranger
11-09-2015, 07:42 PM
It's not Dragic's fault that their coach thinks Wade can play like a 23 year old guy. Their offense is pathetic and I can't believe some people thought they would be a challenge for Cleveland.