PDA

View Full Version : NBA: R.I.P Kobe Bryant 1999 - 2015

daledondale
11-09-2015, 09:30 AM
A great player and scorer in his prime. But a fa**ot, of course.

Some people can argue that he's a walking dead since his achilles injury.

Even if i want him to keep shotting all the bricks he wants, the guy is an ex-player.

RIP Kobe Bean Bryant.

Mal
11-09-2015, 10:04 AM
You can`t even shoot like that in pick up games

Thread
11-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Medvedenko
11-09-2015, 11:44 AM
RIP Bean, it's been a good run. Time to hang it up and hit the bench.

Killakobe81
11-09-2015, 12:06 PM

yep. Unlike these Spurs who want to tarnish his legacy because of the past few years ...I wont agree to that. he was truly great player But now Kobe is done. He unloaded his clip he is on empty scrambling on the ground for some fallen enemy ammo. Time to move on.

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:01 PM

yep. Unlike these Spurs who want to tarnish his legacy because of the past few years ...I wont agree to that. he was truly great player But now Kobe is done. He unloaded his clip he is on empty scrambling on the ground for some fallen enemy ammo. Time to move on.

You're both a couple of good-time-Charlies.

Fuckin' humps.

baseline bum
11-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Or time to sign another $50 million extension

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:19 PM

& yet another stupid ass checks in.

:rolleyes

baseline bum
11-09-2015, 01:20 PM
What kind of ending was anyone expecting when he had to go jerk off in the bathroom after failed rape?

baseline bum
11-09-2015, 01:20 PM
& yet another stupid ass checks in.

:rolleyes

So you want to deny the man his payday. You ungrateful bastard you.

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:22 PM
What kind of ending was anyone expecting when he had to go jerk off in the bathroom after failed rape?

I must admit I never expected yet another back-to-back that's for damn sure. I thought he'd abscond to Italy. That's what I woulda done.

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:22 PM
So you want to deny the man his payday. You ungrateful bastard you.

You're being a stupid ass now.

baseline bum
11-09-2015, 01:25 PM
You're being a stupid ass now.

Neal never raped

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Neal never raped

Yeah he did. Don't worry though...it ain't like it was anybody close to you.

td4mvp2k
11-09-2015, 01:31 PM

cant be undone what he has done to them for the past 5 yrs and the yrs to come :lol

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:34 PM
cant be undone what he has done to them for the past 5 yrs and the yrs to come :lol

He never was made to give back an NBA Title like your Duncan was in '13.

ha, ha.

Medvedenko
11-09-2015, 01:35 PM
You're both a couple of good-time-Charlies.

Fuckin' humps.

Sorry old friend. It's time to move on. Only Kobe can prove me wrong....he's done it before, but time is a fickle thing, floating in the wind....

Thread
11-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Sorry old friend. It's time to move on. Only Kobe can prove me wrong....he's done it before, but time is a fickle thing, floating in the wind....

He's not even 10 games in & you toss the towel.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

baseline bum
11-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Yeah he did. Don't worry though...it ain't like it was anybody close to you.

Neal never raped. And had he raped, he wouldn't have jerked off in the bathroom.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2015, 01:47 PM
This ending was predictable, tbh, it has always been evident that he would go out in an ugly fashion, due to his ego..also, unlike Dad Killer, Kobe's last years are in a league that punishes post-oriented, methodical perimeter players that don't shoot 3s, and social media exposes the ugly, which has hurt him more than other legends of the past..

Top 10 player of all-time, though, and the best volume scorer of my lifetime..the best media manipulator I've ever seen, as well, which is not surprising since he's a snitching rapist:lol..one of the 3 most entertaining and discussed players in league history, there will never be anybody like him, good and bad..

Splits
11-09-2015, 01:48 PM

The last two years don't count? He hasn't played a meaningful game since he was 33 years old.

Medvedenko
11-09-2015, 02:07 PM

The ball is in Kobe's court now.....

FkLA
11-09-2015, 02:16 PM

Why the fuck not? Timmy accepting lesser roles is seen as a positive and a testament to him being the ultimate team guy. It only makes sense that Kirby doing the complete opposite is seen as a negative and a testament to him being the ultimate me-first guy.

Splits
11-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Mod needs to update the thread title to fix the typo, should read 2012 not 2015.

LittleCriminal
11-09-2015, 02:18 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/tmedny20/kobeold.jpg

Killakobe81
11-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Why the fuck not? Timmy accepting lesser roles is seen as a positive and a testament to him being the ultimate team guy. It only makes sense that Kirby doing the complete opposite is seen as a negative and a testament to him being the ultimate me-first guy.

You didnt know all of that BEFORe the past few years? Really you needed it beaten in to your brain? Kobe was always this way. it's just his talent allowed him to get away with things..he no longer can. winning helps. high level of play helps. Same with Tim did you not know he was a team guy? Robinson showed him the way. Shaq showed Kobe and you can see the results. One great big stepped aside gracefully. Shaq never woudl even whne he was no longer dominant. Kobe learned from a petty ego first star (plus he modeled himself after MJ) Tim learned from David.

RsxPiimp
11-09-2015, 02:39 PM
I can see Kobe having one last burst of greatness. 40 or 50 point game, vintage Kobe.

Splits
11-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Anybody can score 40 or 50 if they take 40 or 50 shots.

FkLA
11-09-2015, 02:46 PM
You didnt know all of that BEFORe the past few years? Really you needed it beaten in to your brain? Kobe was always this way. it's just his talent allowed him to get away with things..he no longer can. winning helps. high level of play helps. Same with Tim did you not know he was a team guy? Robinson showed him the way. Shaq showed Kobe and you can see the results. One great big stepped aside gracefully. Shaq never woudl even whne he was no longer dominant. Kobe learned from a petty ego first star (plus he modeled himself after MJ) Tim learned from David.

Oh god, now it's Shaq's fault that Kirby is obsessed with being like Mike? :rolleyes

I've known he's always been an overrated, me-first guy that has never made teammates better. I don't think the large masses did though. Especially the idiots that placed him above a true legend like Timmy for so long. I'm glad people are finally seeing that Kirby's 'competitive spirit' was never team oriented, it was always all about him and how it would enhance his own legacy.

Thread
11-09-2015, 02:54 PM
The last two years don't count? He hasn't played a meaningful game since he was 33 years old.

I ain't doin' this with you stupid asses.

I'll see ya's New Years Day.

DJR210
11-09-2015, 02:55 PM

Kobe is done. He unloaded his clip he is on empty scrambling on the ground for some fallen enemy ammo. Time to move on.

DJR210
11-09-2015, 02:57 PM
I can see Kobe having one last burst of greatness. 40 or 50 point game, vintage Kobe.

Will there be other players on the court?

Splits
11-09-2015, 03:05 PM
I ain't doin' this with you stupid asses. I'll see ya's New Years Day.

Good. Enjoy the reading room. Don't forget to take your pills.

Killakobe81
11-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Oh god, now it's Shaq's fault that Kirby is obsessed with being like Mike? :rolleyes

I've known he's always been an overrated, me-first guy that has never made teammates better. I don't think the large masses did though. Especially the idiots that placed him above a true legend like Timmy for so long. I'm glad people are finally seeing that Kirby's 'competitive spirit' was never team oriented, it was always all about him and how it would enhance his own legacy.

No Kobe is his own man. But just saying that the Spurs were blessed that the transition happened gracefully. For teh Lakers Shaq was still great as Kobe became great but neither was willing to give an inch is all I am saying. Now Kobe is in even further decline than Shaq ever was in LA. and he wont give up either.

Of course you take it to far. you can have ego and be a shot hog and still care for your team-mates. They are not mutually exclusive. You can bash the Kobe of the past 3 years but the one before that despite all his flaws was a winner, champion and at times a great team-mate. Jordan punching Kerr doesnt make him a bad team-mate either.

FkLA
11-09-2015, 03:29 PM
No Kobe is his own man. But just saying that the Spurs were blessed that the transition happened gracefully. For teh Lakers Shaq was still great as Kobe became great but neither was willing to give an inch is all I am saying. Now Kobe is in even further decline than Shaq ever was in LA. and he wont give up either.

Of course you take it to far. you can have ego and be a shot hog and still care for your team-mates. They are not mutually exclusive. You can bash the Kobe of the past 3 years but the one before that despite all his flaws was a winner, champion and at times a great team-mate. Jordan punching Kerr doesnt make him a bad team-mate either.

Kirby simply didn't want to wait his turn. If he would've waited another year or two Shaq would've probably stepped aside like he did for Wade.

And no he's never been a good teammate. He's always been the same me-first guy that he is today. The only difference is that in the past his individual greatness coupled with LA's ability to attract big names/collude always helped mask that. There were flashes like post-Shaq, pre-MVPau days but the masses ignored those years for the most part. But now there's no hiding it, his selfishness is out in the open because his body has given out and he has spread his cancer in LA which has subsequently scared away all possible FAs.

DMC
11-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Got that date wrong. He died a couple years ago.

DMC
11-09-2015, 03:56 PM

lol "blessed" as if the hand of god came down and made David Robinson not be a total prick to Tim.

KL2
11-09-2015, 04:10 PM
You guys are too hard on him, he hasn't been that bad, looks totally rejuvenated, playing like he did when he was young...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe80qSgXVA

Clipper Nation
11-09-2015, 04:27 PM
R.I.P. Kirby Bryant 1996-1996

Killakobe81
11-09-2015, 04:30 PM
lol "blessed" as if the hand of god came down and made David Robinson not be a total prick to Tim.

not all transitions are smooth. Even KAreem struggled to accept that role at first ...

DMC
11-09-2015, 04:45 PM
not all transitions are smooth. Even KAreem struggled to accept that role at first ...
It's not the transition that's the problem; it's the player within it. In the Spurs case, Tim and David are both unselfish players with off the charts talent. In LA's case, Shaq and Kobe were both self centered players with off the charts talent, and so they made the transition difficult. Right now, Kobe is a broken down hack with off the charts ego, so he's not going to give two shits about anyone else in the league, and most likely respects other teams' players more than his own teammates because he sees challenges to his role within the Lakers' organization.

Basically Kobe needs to get over himself. That's probably not going to happen.

Leetonidas
11-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Kobe looks done as fuck

*signs 2 year extension*

Medvedenko
11-09-2015, 07:11 PM
I remember crying back in 96 on these airballs Kobe chucked up.

whitemamba
11-09-2015, 08:16 PM
RIP Kobe - The Greatest player sans MJ. RIP tb

Arcadian
11-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Duncan: Aged like fine wine

The foul shit bucket Kobe: Aged like rotten cheese

baseline bum
11-29-2015, 01:04 AM
I ain't doin' this with you stupid asses.

I'll see ya's New Years Day.

Duncan 5
Tired old shit bag Bryant 5

Spurs 4 The Win
11-29-2015, 01:50 AM
You guys are too hard on him, he hasn't been that bad, looks totally rejuvenated, playing like he did when he was young...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe80qSgXVA

Lol what a performance

Spurs 4 The Win
11-29-2015, 01:52 AM
Duncan 5
Tired old shit bag Bryant 5
Its amazing how duncan rose from the ashes in 2010-2011 to force feed the shit bag down Kirby's throat and seize player of the generation from him, its actually quite incredible

daledondale
11-29-2015, 07:16 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/38/de/9e/38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif