PDA

View Full Version : Sean Elliott: King of Broadcasters

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Just wanted to start an appreciation thread for Sean. He makes watching the games so fun. He's definitely the most quick-witted, articulate sports commentator I've ever heard. Sean always brings a positive energy to the Spurs broadcasts with his humor and intelligent analysis.

The most amazing thing about Sean is the wisdom he conveys in his commentary. I always enjoy the lessons about life which I glean from Sean's strategical and tactical breakdowns. Sports is such a strong metaphor for life. Even game theory illustrates that useful extrapolations can be made from sport to real-world.

So thank you Sean from us fans who truly appreciate your contribution to the Spurs family.

--Paul

Leetonidas
11-09-2015, 04:23 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

dabom
11-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Love Sean and Bill.

dabom
11-09-2015, 04:34 PM
French faggot stinking up the place already.

TXstbobcat
11-09-2015, 04:40 PM
He is a really is a nice guy. Last year when I was at the Spurs game in Milwaukee Sean spent over 30 minutes signing autographs, shaking hands, and talking to spurs fans before the game.

DeRozan m8
11-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Can he stop talking about soft buttery Boris though?

dabom
11-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Croissant!

TheMulletMan3000
11-09-2015, 04:46 PM
They are good. I'd love Bonner to join them from time to time when he retires. Can't imagine Spurs without Bonner now.

SAGirl
11-09-2015, 05:31 PM
They are good. I'd love Bonner to join them from time to time when he retires. Can't imagine Spurs without Bonner now.
Bonner's voice is mehhhhh. Doesn't have a nice broadcast personality to me. He was invited to comment on a couple of D'league games that were transmitted on TV and his voice was somewhat annoying TBH.

kawhidoyoudothistome
11-09-2015, 05:34 PM

It'd be funny to see Manu do commentary, and commentate his son's games with us (because of course it'll happen). He can say, "That's a Manu Tres!", a lot.

DeRozan m8
11-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Its not like Bonners ever had to be overly good at what he does tbh

Spur|n|Austin
11-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Can he stop talking about soft buttery Boris though?

He's talking about his passes being soft and flaky like a croissant...

RD2191
11-09-2015, 05:39 PM

:lol

DMC
11-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Sean is a nice guy IRL, I've known him for a long long time, but he's a massive homer. It's like you're watching TV with a friend instead of listening to game analysis.

kawhidoyoudothistome
11-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Sean is a nice guy IRL, I've known him for a long long time, but he's a massive homer. It's like you're watching TV with a friend instead of listening to game analysis.

Which is exactly how it should be! Ha. He makes the game much more entertaining, even in blowouts.

RD2191
11-09-2015, 05:51 PM
I could never criticize Sean after listening to Houston's broadcasters.

TheMulletMan3000
11-09-2015, 06:02 PM
It'd be funny to see Manu do commentary, and commentate his son's games with us (because of course it'll happen). He can say, "That's a Manu Tres!", a lot.

:lol that would be great

FromWayDowntown
11-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Sean's relationship with the Spurs and the city isn't just that of a former player in the city where he once played.

He's a homer and his approach to calling games is understandably frustrating to neutrals and fans of other teams, but Sean's homerism comes from a very long and very positive history with the Spurs and the city of San Antonio that has gone well beyond just basketball.

DJR210
11-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Sean Elliott is the fucking man, was my favorite player growing up and the one I "was" when we were out playing in the driveway.

TheMulletMan3000
11-09-2015, 06:11 PM

daslicer
11-09-2015, 06:12 PM
TBH all home team commentators tend to be homers so I have no problems in hearing Elliott be this way. For example my home team the Hornets color guy Dell Curry tends to be biased towards the Hornets. I have also heard Clyde Drexler and Tommy Heinsohn be super homers towards the Rockets and Celtics. I think part of the reason why Sean is hated by neutral fans it has to do with the fact the Spurs have been good for so long and Sean just reinforces it when he calls the games. Elliott to me sounds the best out of all other team commentators in the league.

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Sean Elliott is the fucking man, was my favorite player growing up and the one I "was" when we were out playing in the driveway.

LMAO I thought I was the only one. I wore 32 in H.S. because of him. I always tried to go baseline the way he did. I had to lay it up though instead of dunking.

TheMulletMan3000
11-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Bonner's voice is mehhhhh. Doesn't have a nice broadcast personality to me. He was invited to comment on a couple of D'league games that were transmitted on TV and his voice was somewhat annoying TBH.

Well, if his broadcasting career fails, there's always the sandwich hunting...

DJR210
11-09-2015, 06:24 PM
LMAO I thought I was the only one. I wore 32 in H.S. because of him. I always tried to go baseline the way he did. I had to lay it up though instead of dunking.

:lmao I wore 32 in little league

BatManu20
11-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Sean is awesome. Met him at a Texas vs Kansas State game in Austin a few years ago. He was sitting a few rows in front of me with his hot wife and at halftime I said hey to him as I was walking back up to my seats. He was kind enough to stop and talk to me for a couple minutes after I told him I was a huge Spurs fan from San Antonio. Really nice guy tbh.

He's a massive homer as a broadcaster though.

DeRozan m8
11-09-2015, 06:33 PM
What about his "Tar heel triple, Gday mate" sidekick?

Everyone dig Bill?

TEXICAN
11-09-2015, 07:09 PM
I fkn love Bill and Sean! However they're the biggest homers of all time and i'd absolutely despise them if I wasn't a Spurs fan tbh

dbreiden83080
11-09-2015, 07:24 PM
He's no Clyde Frazier but I guess he will do..

SupremeGuy
11-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Love Sean and Bill.This. I can't stand most other broadcasters.

ducks
11-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Sean's relationship with the Spurs and the city isn't just that of a former player in the city where he once played.

He's a homer and his approach to calling games is understandably frustrating to neutrals and fans of other teams, but Sean's homerism comes from a very long and very positive history with the Spurs and the city of San Antonio that has gone well beyond just basketball.
he still says they over think at times and wanting them to get the ball to the hot man

beirmeistr
11-09-2015, 07:51 PM

Everyone dig Bill?

bill is very colorful

LaMarcus Bryant
11-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Sean Elliott 2004 broadcast, best quote of his career:

"Ben Wallace....has got LIMBS for arms!"

Kool Bob Love
11-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Sean Elliott is the Spurs greatest SF of all time. No suprise he's also a beast broadcaster.

DarrinS
11-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Sean Elliott is the Spurs greatest SF of all time. No suprise he's also a beast broadcaster.

He's a big time KL fan

Blue Duck
11-09-2015, 08:57 PM
He was very funny as a player as well. My college roommate was a knicks fan, but I was constantly watching the spurs and they would do all of the pregame shows all the time and Sean's antics converted my roomie to spurs fandome. Particularly funny was this one time he was imitating Will Perdue making his bangs blow around whenever he would exhale while on the court. He put his hand on top of his head and wiggled his fingers to imitate Will's hair getting blown around and all the other spurs were cracking up, and as a viewer you were like, "oh yeah, he does do that!!!!" Been fortunate enough to meet him twice, true gentleman both times, and OP'S nailed it. ....no other broadcast tandem comes close.

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:01 PM
How'd that kidney transplant go and did your brother ever recover?

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:02 PM
He's a big time KL fan
He was a Blair fan as well. He's a fan of everyone on the team except Tony Parker.

Mr Bones
11-09-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm sure he's a good guy, but his homerism is off the charts. Tommy Heinsohn is the only guy who's worse IMO...

DarrinS
11-09-2015, 09:07 PM
He helps break up the "Oh Momma!s"

Arcadian
11-09-2015, 09:14 PM

I disagree. He's appropriately homerish, as a Spurs broadcaster, but he's always quick to call out good calls against the Spurs, sometimes even missed calls that should have gone against the Spurs, and he's always on point with his knowledge of opposing teams and very complementary of them, even if they're getting crushed in that particular game. And most importantly, he's intelligent and doesn't sound like a fucking moron like most retired athletes-turned-commentators. He also seems to be getting better over time.

To the OP, I was going to make a thread like this, but you beat me to it.

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:16 PM
I disagree. He's appropriately homerish, as a Spurs broadcaster, but he's always quick to call out good calls against the Spurs, sometimes even missed calls that should have gone against the Spurs, and he's always on point with his knowledge of opposing teams and very complementary of them, even if they're getting crushed in that particular game. And most importantly, he's intelligent and doesn't sound like a fucking moron like most retired athletes-turned-commentators. He also seems to be getting better over time.

He's a homer. He'll say "refs missed that I think but hey, I didn't see nothing". Imagine Marv saying that.

Vic Petro
11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Not sure if this is a troll job or what.
I love Sean the basketball player. Hard to say a bad word about the guy given his place in team history. I've never had the pleasure to meet him, but I'll take everyone's word that he's a nice guy.
As a broadcaster, he's terrible and I listen to the away feed just to avoid him quite often. He wins out over broadcast teams like the Rockets and Lakers goons, but otherwise he's brutal.
He cackles like a mental patient way too often. His speaking voice is horribly annoying. His "why didn't they do everything exactly right on that play" whining is also grating.
I like that he's maybe the only one besides Pop to take potshots at Tim. And even though he's a homer, at least he's a homer for the right team. And he's a Spurs legend.
But as a broadcaster, he sucks.

Blue Duck
11-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Agreed!!!!! That's it exactly, when the spurs get away with one, he doesn't try to pretend it didn't happen, he makes a joke about it. Anyways, it's the spurs broadcast team, this isn't football, every team has their ex-player analyst and play by play guy. When I was in high school, it was ex spur Coby Dietrich, not quite as funny.

Johnsyounger
11-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Y'all think Seans a homer? I had league pass when sometimes all you got was the other teams announcers. Jesus, Dominque in Atlanta? Or the Kings? Not only are they homers, but there morons. Spurs in top 3 broadcasting. If memory servers correct Boston and Memphis good too. The rest is piss poor gobbilty gook.
Hell its ok to be a moron as long as your entertaining. TNT broadcasts are entertaining. Most of the announcers are morons, boring, and just plain dumb asses. Bill and Sean are cash money.

Arcadian
11-09-2015, 09:22 PM
He's a homer. He'll say "refs missed that I think but hey, I didn't see nothing". Imagine Marv saying that.

It's context dependent. You shouldn't be comparing him to Marv Albert because Marv does national broadcasts in which he is required to be objective. He also didn't play for an NBA team for 11 years and win a championship with them as a major contributor. How could someone do that and not be biased?

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:24 PM
It's context dependent. You shouldn't be comparing him to Marv Albert because Marv does national broadcasts in which he is required to be objective. Not objective = homer.

He also didn't play for an NBA team for 11 years and win a championship with them as a major contributor. How could someone do that and not be biased?
aka homer

Have no idea what you're disagreeing with since you're using "he's a homer" as a defense.

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Y'all think Seans a homer? I had league pass when sometimes all you got was the other teams announcers. Jesus, Dominque in Atlanta? Or the Kings? Not only are they homers, but there morons. Spurs in top 3 broadcasting. If memory servers correct Boston and Memphis good too. The rest is piss poor gobbilty gook.
Hell its ok to be a moron as long as your entertaining. TNT broadcasts are entertaining. Most of the announcers are morons, boring, and just plain dumb asses. Bill and Sean are cash money.
Boston? lol Tommy is the biggest homer in the nation.

DJR210
11-09-2015, 09:27 PM
How'd that kidney transplant go and did your brother ever recover?

Fucking 5 stars, and yeah he's great

Arcadian
11-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Not objective = homer.

aka homer

Have no idea what you're disagreeing with since you're using "he's a homer" as a defense.

Actually I'm commending him for being minimally biased, given his natural disposition to be highly biased. I also think that, even if he were highly biased, he would still be a great commentator. Being a homer does not a bad commentator make.

Blue Duck
11-09-2015, 09:29 PM
I can't believe people on here are still having difficulty distinguishing between national broadcasters and our guys on the "SPURS BROADCAST!!!!!" ever listen to Bill Shoning on WOAI?? yeah, it would be allot of fun if he remained neutral.

Blue Duck
11-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Hey look, the spurs pregame show is on and all these "Homers" like Andrew Monaco are talking about the spurs!!!! How dare they be so biases on the SPURS pregame show!!!! This is an outrage!!!! Do I really have to make this blue?????

Blue Duck
11-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Hey look, they're doing the spurs keys to victory! !!!!! I'm beginning to believe these guys actually want the spurs to win! !!!!! I'm gonna write a very strongly worded letter to the league about these homers, this nonsense needs to stop.

Arcadian
11-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Hey look, they're doing the spurs keys to victory! !!!!! I'm beginning to believe these guys actually want the spurs to win! !!!!! I'm gonna write a very strongly worded letter to the league about these homers, this nonsense needs to stop.

siraulo23
11-09-2015, 09:52 PM
He is awesome if you're a spurs fan

ajh18
11-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Sean's "homerism" has always reminded me a bit of Bill Simmons (not on broadcasts though, couldn't stand the guy on TV). Definitely a homer, but self-aware enough of it to make it a bit tongue-in-cheek. And like Simmons, his humor and knowledge of the game make it an entertaining personal trait rather than overwhelming annoyance.

Fireball
11-09-2015, 09:55 PM
TBH all home team commentators tend to be homers so I have no problems in hearing Elliott be this way. For example my home team the Hornets color guy Dell Curry tends to be biased towards the Hornets. I have also heard Clyde Drexler and Tommy Heinsohn be super homers towards the Rockets and Celtics. I think part of the reason why Sean is hated by neutral fans it has to do with the fact the Spurs have been good for so long and Sean just reinforces it when he calls the games. Elliott to me sounds the best out of all other team commentators in the league. I always enjoy Warriors, Lakers and Clippers announcers ... although especially the Clips guys got more annoying with each year of the Paul/Griffin era ... but I guess with success comes the homerism (well, tell that to Heinsohn tbh)
h

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 10:21 PM

Haha! That's an awesome story!! Brings back great memories of playing ball as a kid :)

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 10:33 PM

Everyone dig Bill?

Yeah, Bill is pretty awesome! Good complement to Sean!!

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 10:35 PM
He's no Clyde Frazier but I guess he will do..

Clyde is a great one!

GSH
11-09-2015, 10:36 PM
I remember his first season as a commentator, when he was laughing about Ben Wallace's hair, and said he looked like a Mister Microphone. I was drinking something and damn near choked. If Sean thinks it, he says it. He's a Spurs homer through and through, but he's not obnoxious about it. For Spurs fans, he makes the games a lot of fun

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 10:41 PM
he still says they over think at times and wanting them to get the ball to the hot man

One of my favorite Elliott phrases: "don't get too cute."

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Sean Elliott 2004 broadcast, best quote of his career:

"Ben Wallace....has got LIMBS for arms!"

Yeah, that's one of those unfortunate "when is a metaphor not a metaphor." Double entendre will get you every time...

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 10:58 PM
He was a Blair fan as well. He's a fan of everyone on the team except Tony Parker.

He's said some good stuff about Parker this year. I agree. Tony looks fresh so far.

hooperflash
11-09-2015, 11:02 PM
I chose locker number #32 at work in his honor, tbh.

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 11:04 PM

Well said! Thank you!! Great minds think alike ;)

Kawhi 5-0
11-09-2015, 11:10 PM
I remember his first season as a commentator, when he was laughing about Ben Wallace's hair, and said he looked like a Mister Microphone. I was drinking something and damn near choked. If Sean thinks it, he says it. He's a Spurs homer through and through, but he's not obnoxious about it. For Spurs fans, he makes the games a lot of fun

:)

DMC
11-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Actually I'm commending him for being minimally biased, given his natural disposition to be highly biased. I also think that, even if he were highly biased, he would still be a great commentator. Being a homer does not a bad commentator make.
You're moving the goalpost. I didn't call him a bad commentator.

DMC
11-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Clyde is a great one!
Clyde is annoying as hell.

MI21
11-09-2015, 11:38 PM
He is definitely a homer but I don't see him as any worse than a lot of other teams commentators. Definitely not top 5 or anything but I don't see him as that bad?

Cavs, Suns, Rockets, Celtics etc are heaps worse.

Arcadian
11-10-2015, 12:21 AM
You're moving the goalpost. I didn't call him a bad commentator.

I thought you were implying that he was. If I may also critique your logic, it's a false dichotomy to suggest that he's either a homer or unbiased. Where's the middle ground? Sean is the middle ground.

Spurs9
11-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Wow this is the most ive ever seen Leonard talk in post game interview :lol

Skoobz
11-10-2015, 12:31 AM
:boboMan I fucking love Sean Elliott

DMC
11-10-2015, 12:43 AM
I thought you were implying that he was. If I may also critique your logic, it's a false dichotomy to suggest that he's either a homer or unbiased. Where's the middle ground? Sean is the middle ground.

You're wrongly using modus ponens to suggest "homer" means extremely biased and carrying that forward in your subsequent arguments. It's not been established as such. That being the case, there's no false dichotomy except what you've created in your faulty reasoning.

Arcadian
11-10-2015, 01:01 AM
You're wrongly using modus ponens to suggest "homer" means extremely biased and carrying that forward in your subsequent arguments. It's not been established as such. That being the case, there's no false dichotomy except what you've created in your faulty reasoning.

Homer is typically intended to mean extremely biased. If you're using it to mean just a little biased, that's pretty weird, but cool! We agree.

DeRozan m8
11-10-2015, 01:36 AM
As much as I hate the Rockets broadcast, one of those Toronto guys sounds like a retarded Bill Cosby or something, shits painful, he's just making noise half the time.

DMC
11-10-2015, 01:59 AM
Homer is typically intended to mean extremely biased. If you're using it to mean just a little biased, that's pretty weird, but cool! We agree.

Sean is extremely biased towards the Spurs. He's notoriously one of the most biased commentators out there.

GSH
11-10-2015, 02:32 AM

You sound like a guy who wears a condom to jerk off. WTF "false dichotomy"? The game's over - and you have a paper to write before class tomorrow.

Sean is a homer, plain and simple. That means he's biased in favor of the Spurs. And he doesn't deny it. Hell, it's a running joke with him and Land. Yeah, he's capable of admitting that the Spurs get a break from the refs sometimes. And he'll look at a replay, and admit that he was wrong. But he almost ALWAYS sees it in the Spurs' favor first. And he'll always say that if the Spurs are unselfish, and move the ball, and don't try to get "too cute" - they'll win every single game.

The difference between him and some other hometown announcers is that he will break down the Spurs' mistakes, instead of always blaming the refs. And even when he's wrong with what he sees, his comments are based on good sound basketball knowledge. Some of those other guys just make ridiculous shit up.

Kikoluna
11-10-2015, 12:16 PM
I love bill and sean. Great analysis and funny too. After a long day at work and a little run on treadmill, nothing like a spurs game on Fox sports

Arcadian
11-10-2015, 12:52 PM
You sound like a guy who wears a condom to jerk off. WTF "false dichotomy"? The game's over - and you have a paper to write before class tomorrow.

Sean is a homer, plain and simple. That means he's biased in favor of the Spurs. And he doesn't deny it. Hell, it's a running joke with him and Land. Yeah, he's capable of admitting that the Spurs get a break from the refs sometimes. And he'll look at a replay, and admit that he was wrong. But he almost ALWAYS sees it in the Spurs' favor first. And he'll always say that if the Spurs are unselfish, and move the ball, and don't try to get "too cute" - they'll win every single game.

The difference between him and some other hometown announcers is that he will break down the Spurs' mistakes, instead of always blaming the refs. And even when he's wrong with what he sees, his comments are based on good sound basketball knowledge. Some of those other guys just make ridiculous shit up.

:lol Thinking false dichotomy is some arcane term...it's a very common fallacy. Like saying someone is either a homer or unbiased. I'm just saying, he's not that bad. Now quit thinking about my masturbation habits, that's just weird.

Maybe he's actually right to praise the Spurs as much as he does? It's almost like he's talking about the winningest franchise in pro sports - oh wait, he is.

elbamba
11-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Sean is a homer but I love his takes. I think he really does a good job of breaking down plays and giving relative criticisms where necessary. But I also love the passion for the home team. I remember when the Spurs played OKC and Blair was going for a massive 20/20 game and the refs fouled him out on a BS call. Sean was so pissed he couldn't do the commentary. He had to apologize. I dig that as a fan. If I want Lebron/GS Ill watch TNT or ESPN.

k_nguyen93
11-10-2015, 09:23 PM
He's said some good stuff about Parker this year. I agree. Tony looks fresh so far.
Well just judging from Sean's wife's Instagram, they hang out with Eva quite a bit. That might make it a bit awkward with Tony I'm guessing.

xtremesteven33
11-10-2015, 09:27 PM
If you dont like Sean you clearly dont know what youre talking about.

Yuixafun
11-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Of course Sean is going to seem even more biased because of his Spurs ties...

But the Spurs play a great style of basketball and there is always so much to appreciate and praise, so it seems maybe even more enhanced.

It the Spurs sucked and he was bigging them up, then yea you could claim strong homerism, but I never got that impression.

I do think, his opinions might alter the narrative of the game though.

Entertaining and genuine, I generally enjoy the Spurs broadcasters.

Blue Duck
11-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Holy shit, is this debate really still going on? ??? IT'S THE SPURS BROADCAST!!!!! THEY CATER TO SPURS FANS!!! THERE IS A REASON THEY HIRED HIM TO DO IT AND NOT SCOTTIE PIPPEN!!!

LoneStarState'sPride
11-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Sean is the man.

mingus
11-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Sean is great. He's articulate, knows the game, has passion and funny. Of course, opposing fans probably hate him because on a scale of homerism he's an 11 and has a nasaly voice while demonstrating that.

cariocaz
11-12-2015, 05:25 AM
Just wanted to start an appreciation thread for Sean. He makes watching the games so fun. He's definitely the most quick-witted, articulate sports commentator I've ever heard. Sean always brings a positive energy to the Spurs broadcasts with his humor and intelligent analysis.

The most amazing thing about Sean is the wisdom he conveys in his commentary. I always enjoy the lessons about life which I glean from Sean's strategical and tactical breakdowns. Sports is such a strong metaphor for life. Even game theory illustrates that useful extrapolations can be made from sport to real-world.

So thank you Sean from us fans who truly appreciate your contribution to the Spurs family.

--Paul
I think Sean has good insights.

travis2
11-12-2015, 11:47 AM

This. Yeah, Bill and Sean are both homers, but in the grand scheme of NBA broadcasters, they are pretty middle-of-the-road.

This year he seems to be starting off slow. He's never been Harvard-articulate, but he seems to stumble and fumble a bit more than normal this year.

Kidd K
11-12-2015, 02:00 PM

The best color commentators are previous players of said team and homers imo (any sport). Their job is not to appease fans of the opposite team by verbally handjobbing each team equally and saying "YES!!!!" when the other team scores. Their job is to make the game more interesting/exciting, and make you feel like your team is good or great or has a great future.

Kawhi 5-0
11-12-2015, 05:05 PM
I think Sean has good insights.

Yes, definitely! Obrigado!! --Paul

TDomination
11-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I love Sean and Bill

I always hate when the spurs play up north in the winter because sean usually never makes the trips and we get some backup commentator guys.

DMC
11-12-2015, 05:36 PM
The best color commentators are previous players of said team and homers imo (any sport). Their job is not to appease fans of the opposite team by verbally handjobbing each team equally and saying "YES!!!!" when the other team scores. Their job is to make the game more interesting/exciting, and make you feel like your team is good or great or has a great future.
Shut up, faggot

Kidd K
11-14-2015, 10:22 AM
Shut up, faggot

Eat a dick, fairweather faggot.

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Shut up, faggot

:lmao..

DPG21920
11-14-2015, 11:18 AM
He also does provide more insight than most commentators IMO.

Kawhi 5-0
11-14-2015, 07:00 PM
I love Sean and Bill

I always hate when the spurs play up north in the winter because sean usually never makes the trips and we get some backup commentator guys.

As long as Sean has his video fireplace back in the hotel room we'll be alright.

apalisoc_9
11-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Shut up, faggot

Sean Cagney
11-14-2015, 07:10 PM