PDA

View Full Version : Never shaving my face again

DD
11-09-2015, 04:33 PM
At least not myself. Got the ol guinea cut and shave today--man that felt good. Straight razor is the only way to go, and that hot cream all over your face ooh la la. Is that gay?

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Aaahhh you got the Kobe treatment.

Avante
11-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Who really cares little guy? Who really gives a shit about your/anyones shaving situation?

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2015, 04:47 PM
I get it every 2 weeks with my trim/lineup, tbh..the homosexual feeling depends on your barber, I suppose:lol..

I. Hustle
11-09-2015, 04:59 PM
I get it every 2 weeks with my trim/lineup, tbh..the homosexual feeling depends on your barber, I suppose:lol..

He puts the razor on his pener.

It's risky but he doesn't even look like he grows a mustache.

DJR210
11-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Who really cares little guy? Who really gives a shit about your/anyones shaving situation?

I care.

Who gives a fuck about you or your lists? Die already son of a bitch.

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Can you list 30 shaving techniques that no one here gives a fuck about you OCD old bastard?

DMC
11-09-2015, 09:11 PM
At least not myself. Got the ol guinea cut and shave today--man that felt good. Straight razor is the only way to go, and that hot cream all over your face ooh la la. Is that gay?
Technically it's not Gay unless you choose that as a lifestyle and actually opened your mouth during the process, intentionally. I think just nuzzling it is borderline, but not Gay.

benefactor
11-10-2015, 07:31 AM
:lol you griping about a topic you think no one gives a shit about

I. Hustle
11-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Back in 1926 an unknown barber by the name of Jack "The Razor" Johannson shaved the 4 40 (4 40 year old guys) in 18.635 minutes. He obliterated the previous record or 24.849 that was originally set by the famous James "Hairsplitter" McGillicuddy.

This was a time when you could use a straight edge and slice an apple so thin that you could see me waving on the other side.

Fact:
Most notable barbers of the 20's aside from those two.

Shakes Jackson (called shakes because of his powerful handshake. Early in his career this scared off potential clients)

Little Timmy Derschmidt (name came from his short stature at 4' 8")

Billy Blue Beard

The Captain (To this day his real name has never been revealed. He wore a captains hat and travelled living off his earnings)

Two Second Tommy (A great shave but slow as hell)

Now, everyone knows that the art of shaving didn't really turn the corner until the first black man was allowed to open his own shop. They had been grooming their owners for years but those slave owners would never share in order to ensure that their beards and moustaches were never duplicated. Times they were a changing though. When word got out that Slick Willy Freeman was opening his own barbershop people put in reservations. Slick Willy was known around the south due to his masterful artwork and skill.

The black man has since been the champ in regards to the art of the shave.

DJR210
11-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Back in 1926 an unknown barber by the name of Jack "The Razor" Johannson shaved the 4 40 (4 40 year old guys) in 18.635 minutes. He obliterated the previous record or 24.849 that was originally set by the famous James "Hairsplitter" McGillicuddy.

This was a time when you could use a straight edge and slice an apple so thin that you could see me waving on the other side.

Fact:
Most notable barbers of the 20's aside from those two.

Shakes Jackson (called shakes because of his powerful handshake. Early in his career this scared off potential clients)

Little Timmy Derschmidt (name came from his short stature at 4' 8")

Billy Blue Beard

The Captain (To this day his real name has never been revealed. He wore a captains hat and travelled living off his earnings)

Two Second Tommy (A great shave but slow as hell)

Now, everyone knows that the art of shaving didn't really turn the corner until the first black man was allowed to open his own shop. They had been grooming their owners for years but those slave owners would never share in order to ensure that their beards and moustaches were never duplicated. Times they were a changing though. When word got out that Slick Willy Freeman was opening his own barbershop people put in reservations. Slick Willy was known around the south due to his masterful artwork and skill.

The black man has since been the champ in regards to the art of the shave.

:lmao

Hey in here old faggot, what have you say about those facts ^

Right.. You don't know shit

Avante
11-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Like I said, who gives a fuck about how anyone shaves? As this thread went....KAPLUNK.

But, being I'm here now we will see another couple pages, watch.