PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Jim Duncan Slaps Charlie Hustle With Another Lawsuit

Buddy Mignon
11-09-2015, 04:39 PM
This shit is getting real...

Tim Duncan says former financial adviser cost him millions

SAN ANTONIO -- Spurs star Tim Duncan (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/215/tim-duncan) has filed another lawsuit against a former financial adviser he contends has cost him millions of dollars in lost investments.

The lawsuit, filed last week, claims Charles Banks of Atlanta urged Duncan to invest $1.1 million in a cosmetics company that Banks said was profitable when it was actually about to become bankrupt.
The San Antonio Express-News reports Duncan wants his investment returned to him and is pursuing punitive damages against Banks. Banks previously has denied the allegations.

Duncan filed an initial lawsuit in January that contends a series of investments enriched Banks but ultimately cost Duncan more than $25 million. Duncan has said the losses came to light during a review of finances as part of his earlier divorce.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14090883/tim-duncan-san-antonio-spurs-says-ex-financial-adviser-cost-millions

Now... as you've noticed I bolded that last sentence. My question to you numbnuts is... why was Jim reviewing his finances if he had a pre-nup?

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Jim invested in Maybelline? BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 05:32 PM
The lawsuit, filed last week, claims Charlie Hustle of Atlanta urged Duncan to invest $1.1 million in a cosmetics company that Banks said was profitable when it was actually about to become bankrupt.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 05:33 PM
What the flying fuck:lmao

He had this phaggit investing in womens make-up and shit along with wine? Get the Fuck outta here Luva...dis nikka here is a bitch :lol this dude had him a sucka to the end...whats next he invested in a cross dressing and dildo company....

What was he grooming Tammy for :lmao

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 05:35 PM
midnightpulp get yo Church's Chicken eating ass in here and :downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 05:40 PM
This shit is getting real...gay

Tim Duncan says former financial adviser cost him millions

SAN ANTONIO -- Spurs star Tim Duncan (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/215/tim-duncan) has filed another lawsuit against a former financial adviser he contends has cost him millions of dollars in lost investments.

The lawsuit, filed last week, claims Charles Banks of Atlanta urged Duncan to invest $1.1 million in a cosmetics company that Banks said was profitable when it was actually about to become bankrupt.
The San Antonio Express-News reports Duncan wants his investment returned to him and is pursuing punitive damages against Banks. Banks previously has denied the allegations.

Duncan filed an initial lawsuit in January that contends a series of investments enriched Banks but ultimately cost Duncan more than $25 million. Duncan has said the losses came to light during a review of finances as part of his earlier divorce.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14090883/tim-duncan-san-antonio-spurs-says-ex-financial-adviser-cost-millions

Now... as you've noticed I bolded that last sentence. My question to you numbnuts is... why was Jim reviewing his finances if he had a pre-nup?

FIFY

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 05:43 PM
This shit is getting real...gay

FIFY

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 05:45 PM
https://youtu.be/nlTwtYYatgk

Biernutz
11-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Just who would you think would buy that makeup? Who? Who?

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/imedages_zps6gaejtyp.jpg

spurraider21
11-09-2015, 06:26 PM
My question to you numbnuts is... why was Jim reviewing his finances if he had a pre-nup?
its really not that difficult to understand. you still have to present the prenup and financial paperwork to the court so they can issue a decree. besides, we don't know the exact terms of the pre-nup. what % of the community property does amy get? by default it would be 50, perhaps the prenup limits it to 25? 10? we dont know. still have to present all the financials to the court

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 06:54 PM
its really not that difficult to understand. you still have to present the prenup and financial paperwork to the court so they can issue a decree. besides, we don't know the exact terms of the pre-nup. what % of the community property does amy get? by default it would be 50, perhaps the prenup limits it to 25? 10? we dont know. still have to present all the financials to the court

Jim can't even count his ends. You expect us to believe he had a pre-nut? :lmao

spurraider21
11-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Jim can't even count his ends. You expect us to believe he had a pre-nut? :lmao
its common knowledge that he has one

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 07:14 PM
In filings on Tim Duncan's behalf, his lawyers even went as far as seeking information on a San Antonio personal trainer,*Gilbert R. UrbanoJr. and used private investigator*Robert Pizzurrofor that purpose, records show. Attempts to reach Pizzurro were unsuccessful Tuesday.

One document shows Tim Duncan's lawyers even were trying to get their hands on a recording from the trainer's appearance on “Judge Judy” from 2010.

Urbano told the Express-News he was “unfamiliar” with why his name appeared repeatedly in the Duncan's divorce proceedings, including why one document asks a judge for an order barring Urbano from being “around the children at any time or at any place, including permitting him to be in the same house or work establishment or school or social function as the children, whether the children are asleep or awake.”

Tim Duncan's lawyers also filed a subpoena requesting that Urbano appear for a hearing that had been scheduled for this Friday but now is going to be postponed. Urbano denied being served with a subpoena and would not comment directly on his relationship to the Duncans.

“I guess I'll find out about it from the courts and not the newspaper,” he said, and hung up on a reporter.

:lmao

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 07:15 PM
its common knowledge that he has one
Got served back in March 2013. He's just now checking his finances? :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 07:20 PM

Can you tell me why a gay ass nigga would be investing in fucking Este Lauder and Pinot Grigio? :lol

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Can you tell me why a gay ass nigga would be investing in fucking Este Lauder and Pinot Grigio? :lol:lmao

spurraider21
11-09-2015, 07:25 PM
we've known about his investment losses for quite some time now. its not a new discovery

DarrinS
11-09-2015, 08:14 PM
It's come to this for Lakerfan? Smh.

Kool Bob Love
11-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Meh.