PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Colby building a foundation one brick at a time; his own words!!!!!

Spurtacular
11-10-2015, 03:29 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kobe-bryant-says-young-lakers-211753245.html

Kobe Bryant (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3118/) is a leader, a competitor and a teacher. But his method of mentoring the Lakers so far this season has been about the youngsters watching Bryant take shots (and often miss).
"They're one in the same," Bryant told CBS Sports. "Because they learn by observing how I approach it. They don't want to see me approach it as an average player, or approach it as a player who's 20 years in. They want to and need to see that focus and that intensity and that energy and that drive. That's how they learn. They've told me that. They want to see that. That's how they want to learn."
Bryant is shooting just 32 percent on an average of 16.2 shots per game through six contests for the Lakers (1-5). But at age 37 in his 20th year in the league, Bryant is still a leader by example.

BD24
11-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Holy shit is this real life? How fucking delusional can someone be

td4mvp2k
11-10-2015, 07:57 PM
:lol only thing hes teachin them is how to lose

DMC
11-10-2015, 08:17 PM
I always give this stuff the "what did you expect him to say" test. What did you expect Kobe to say? He's getting 50 million dollars as basically a contractor. Imagine hiring a contractor for 50 million and him turning your bare land to an uninhabitable waste land where even a lizard like Westbrook couldn't live even 50,000 years from now.

Then he explains it this way "Well, great visionaries do radical things, and this is about as radical as you'll ever see, but it's what I do, and it's what I'm paid to do. It's what people with the resources want me to do"

Retort: "But they hired you to build an airport here"

Cancer Contractor: "And they didn't really know what they wanted until now, because of my work, they know they really want something specific"