PDA

View Full Version : Does it occur to you as much...

TE
11-10-2015, 11:57 PM
That this might be the last year for this team as presently constructed with its core? Weird that every night they play at home or in another arena against other great teams (or great players) is quite possibly the last time they'll ever see that team or star?

Makes catching them in action every night that much more must see.

100%duncan
11-11-2015, 12:02 AM
It's been occurring to me since 2009.

SAGirl
11-11-2015, 12:43 AM
That this might be the last year for this team as presently constructed with its core? Weird that every night they play at home or in another arena against other great teams (or great players) is quite possibly the last time they'll ever see that team or star?

Makes catching them in action every night that much more must see.

I thought that last year and went to see them in person. As they say, any year now its the last one. They don't look it, but its got an expiration date and it approaches. I just hope they retire on their own terms and that its not an injury that takes them and each of them know when "its time."

Mikeanaro
11-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Wassup TE?
I dunno, but I remember that time when you and RobDiaz were so close to have a megafight.
:cry Good Times, appreciate every minute.

Russo21
11-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Occurs to me every single day and I dread the thought of it ugh. The pitfalls of being a sports fan. But fuck we have been spoilt and Amen to that.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-11-2015, 01:12 AM
It hit me hard after the Clips series last year

Russo21
11-11-2015, 01:17 AM
I won't just miss seeing them playing on the court together to. Even just watching them goofing off on the bench during blowouts is fun. The kind of friendship developed spending all these years together has been great to see and that will be missed. Hopefully we see another round of 'cups' this season.

cjw
11-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Had 2013 turned out differently, there's a chance Manu and maybe even Duncan would have hung it up by now. Let's all enjoy it while we can.

I check the schedule each time I'm planning a work trip to Texas just in case I can swing over to a game.

Cklbmk
11-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Had 2013 turned out differently, there's a chance Manu and maybe even Duncan would have hung it up by now. Let's all enjoy it while we can.

I check the schedule each time I'm planning a work trip to Texas just in case I can swing over to a game.

Duncan can play until 50 with Bonners role.