PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Wade: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

JohnnyMax
11-11-2015, 05:23 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/21385/heats-dwyane-wade-relishes-final-clashes-with-kobe

"I do feel -- and I've said this before the last couple of years with LeBron [James], when he became the best player in our game -- that Kobe Bryant is the greatest player of our era," Wade said. "The Kobe Bryants aren't around no more. There are good young players, but there will never be another Kobe. So every opportunity you get to [face him], you want to seize that moment."

Reck
11-11-2015, 05:31 AM
Little man syndrome.

Bynumite
11-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Facts only :wakeup

ambchang
11-11-2015, 06:47 AM
Of course there are Kobe Bryant's left, they just won't be successful because there aren't any dominant front lines left to carry them anymore.
Derozen is a Kobe clone
Wigginsl is another one

As long as there's basketball, there's been inefficient checkers, Kobe just happened to have shaq and MVPau next to him.

hater
11-11-2015, 07:15 AM
Well he's a guard.

MultiTroll
11-11-2015, 10:16 AM
From the station that brought you Caitlyn Jenner Most Courageous Award........

djohn2oo8
11-11-2015, 10:19 AM
lol wade trolling him....doesnt wade have a winning h2h record against kirby?

He is also 1-0 in broken nose attempts against Kirbs.

DMC
11-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Kobe sits against Heat, bet he plays against Magic. Cherry picking stat padding mega-faggot. He learned a lot from Phil, only suits up when he can avoid looking like a total retard.

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Kobe sits against Heat, bet he plays against Magic. Cherry picking stat padding mega-faggot. He learned a lot from Phil, only suits up when he can avoid looking like a total retard.

Aww Dimcee baby calm down with your big sexy half mexican ass...

Othyus Lalanne
11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
He wants some of that loyal moronic fan base for himself.

Buddy Mignon
11-11-2015, 01:15 PM
You cant find a player say this about Jim.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Wade is SALTY that LeBron abandoned him. #abandonmentsyndrome :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 02:08 PM
You cant find a player say this about Jim.

Do you expect Wade to say that after he got sonned by a team led by Jim:lol. He has defeat all of his contemporary superstars in the postseason, nuff said.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/13/79/7f/13797fcdd9835272b8da97917bab4547.jpg

ambchang
11-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Wade: I'm widely known as the second best SG since Jordan. If Kobe looks better, I look better.

Chris
11-11-2015, 02:43 PM
From the station that brought you Caitlyn Jenner Most Courageous Award........

tbh

daledondale
11-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Little man syndrome.
This.

This.

Do you expect Wade to say that after he got sonned by a team led by Jim:lol. He has defeat all of his contemporary superstars in the postseason, nuff said.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/13/79/7f/13797fcdd9835272b8da97917bab4547.jpg
And absolutely this.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 02:50 PM
This.

This.

And absolutely this.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/06/dwyane-wade-nba-finals-san-antonio-spurs-miami-heat1.jpg

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Aww Dimcee baby calm down with your big sexy half mexican ass...

Slurping on Jim's sloppy second like Kobe since 99.:toast

DeRozan m8
11-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Kobe being praised by a puffy faced, steroid abusing faggot.

11-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Wade: I'm widely known as the second best SG since Jordan. If Kobe looks better, I look better.
Wade's prime was too short for him to be the 2nd best SG of all time.

Bynumite
11-11-2015, 05:16 PM
The amount of :downspin:in this thread. Spurfan extra salty right now over a player's personal opinion.

:cry "Please acknowledge my favorite cuck. Wade pls." :cry

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Wade rides banana boats, paints his nails, and rocks high waters. Who cares what this faggot thinks

D-Wade
11-11-2015, 05:32 PM

He's been saying this since before Bron left. The "our era" part leaves room from Bron's greatness.

whitemamba
11-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Butthurt spur fan is always entertaining

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 05:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTemBHsUwAAkKP-.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTemBXxUsAABuFG.jpg

Leetonidas
11-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Lol wade is a faggot

D-Wade
11-11-2015, 05:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTemBHsUwAAkKP-.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTemBXxUsAABuFG.jpg

:lmao Damn

Buddy Mignon
11-11-2015, 05:55 PM

Kobe 4 Jim 2

Buddy Mignon
11-11-2015, 05:56 PM
No one will even remember Jim. Hell... if it wasnt for him getting fucked over for his loot he'd never be mentioned. Go over to nba.com and tell me who's trending. I bet you Kobe is and Jim is not.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 07:24 PM
He's been saying this since before Bron left. The "our era" part leaves room from Bron's greatness.

It would tarnish his legacy if he acknowledged LeBron similar to how Kobe doesn't acknowledge Shaq.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Kobe 4 Jim 2

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/31/a4/7f31a432655601b5e84f45e41d27466b.jpg

Bynumite
11-11-2015, 07:54 PM
It would tarnish his legacy if he acknowledged LeBron similar to how Kobe doesn't acknowledge Shaq.

By that logic, Wade is tarnishing his legacy by putting Kobe ahead of him as the 2nd best SG of all time instead of making a case for himself.

Once again stop :downspin:and :cry because Wade acknowledged the greatness of Kobe Bean Bryant and not the cuck.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 08:05 PM
By that logic, Wade is tarnishing his legacy by putting Kobe ahead of him as the 2nd best SG of all time instead of making a case for himself.

Once again stop :downspin:and :cry because Wade acknowledged the greatness of Kobe Bean Bryant and not the cuck.

It's fairly obvious that Wade w/ his cranky knees isn't going to surpass Kobe but acknowledging Bron would affect his overall ranking just like acknowledging Shaq would remove Kobe from the top 10. Acknowledging Kobe nowadays is the equivalent of acknowledging a person that just passed away.:lol

Did you not notice how players refused to acknowledge Curry & the Warriors b/c they were SALTY that they were crown champions but didn't have issues picking Harden b/c he never won shyt. You also have Durant being SALTY that Kawhi was getting love from the media b/c he was SALTY about Kawhi winning a chip before him.:lol

DMC
11-11-2015, 08:10 PM
No one will even remember Jim. Hell... if it wasnt for him getting fucked over for his loot he'd never be mentioned. Go over to nba.com and tell me who's trending. I bet you Kobe is and Jim is not.
Says the poster with Tim and his wife as an avatar.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Says the poster with Tim and his wife as an avatar.

Dude has a tramp stamp of Jim's name on his back:lmao

100%duncan
11-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Bron said Tim is greatest of his time. Bron>Wade>rapist

DarrinS
11-11-2015, 08:58 PM

Scrub not playing against Magic

DMC
11-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Scrub not playing against Magic
Undisclosed injury per par.

AlexJones
11-11-2015, 09:09 PM
:lol nothing gets Spurfan more amped up than these types of comments

DD
11-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Fair or not, a Kobe Bryant will always be more of a hero than Tim Duncan. Most of us fall in love with sports from an early age, and as kids we are captivated by the most exciting players. Duncan is the GOAT PF, but his brand of basketball is/was boring as fuck...at least this re-booted version of the Spurs 2012-present) is fun to watch. The 1998-2009-ish version was some of the most unwatchable basketball of our lifetimes, even worse than the Riley/Van Gundy Knicks--but at least they had some hotheads on their team that made it interesting.

Spurfan will never admit it but the lack of credit from the media will always eat at them...look no further than some of the responses in this thread for proof of the eternal inferiority complex.

DarrinS
11-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Fair or not, a Kobe Bryant will always be more of a hero than Tim Duncan. Most of us fall in love with sports from an early age, and as kids we are captivated by the most exciting players. Duncan is the GOAT PF, but his brand of basketball is/was boring as fuck...at least this re-booted version of the Spurs 2012-present) is fun to watch. The 1998-2009-ish version was some of the most unwatchable basketball of our lifetimes, even worse than the Riley/Van Gundy Knicks--but at least they had some hotheads on their team that made it interesting.

Spurfan will never admit it but the lack of credit from the media will always eat at them...look no further than some of the responses in this thread for proof of the eternal inferiority complex.

1st stage of grief is denial

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you guys

ambchang
11-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Wade's prime was too short for him to be the 2nd best SG of all time.

Jordan and the time before him also counts as part of nba history.

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 03:32 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/31/a4/7f31a432655601b5e84f45e41d27466b.jpg

even you know better than that. Bryant led the Lakers in both series against Spurs in 2001 and 2002. 33/7/7 is hardly being carried by Shaquille. Dude was clearly the best player on the floor in 2001.

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 03:34 AM
:lol nothing gets Spurfan more amped up than these types of comments

Huge scab covers their shitpipes as soon as the statement comes out. Either or. I'll take either.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 03:52 AM
even you know better than that. Bryant led the Lakers in both series against Spurs in 2001 and 2002. 33/7/7 is hardly being carried by Shaquille. Dude was clearly the best player on the floor in 2001.

Idiot, Kobe had Shaq meanwhile Tim had washed up Robinson. Fuck outa here w/ that 4-2 head2head b/c Kobe was in the lotto w/o Shaq.

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 04:07 AM
Idiot, Kobe had Shaq meanwhile Tim had washed up Robinson. Fuck outa here w/ that 4-2 head2head b/c Kobe was in the lotto w/o Shaq.

Of course he had Shaquille but Bryant wasn't carried in either series against the Spurs. That was my point. He clearly held his own. Lightly remove the scab off that tickled balloon knot and relax. You're crying like the bitches who say Duncan was better in this era than Kobe on LG

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Of course he had Shaquille but Bryant wasn't carried in either series against the Spurs. That was my point. He clearly held his own. Lightly remove the scab off that tickled balloon knot and relax. You're crying like the bitches who say Duncan was better in this era than Kobe on LG

Tammy homosexual wasnt better....Leglar is in idiot with shitty common trolling man points....Kobe's shitty teams post Shaq prove he's better then Tammy...Tammy played under same coach with essentially the same core of players in a low market city....NO FUCKING WAY EVEN HIS TITLES COMPARE TO KOBE...if you ask me....Tammy would not have suceeded in LA...not everyone can handle the bright lights....

I'd rather players like Dirk and Wade real stars that led teams and know what it takes say I'm the greatest vs. Scrubs like Legler :lmao real fucking talk tbh

Again:
http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/b/kobe_bryant_vs_tim_duncan.htm

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 05:01 AM

Playing with Shaq and still being considered the greatest amongst older retired legends, your peers, and the new generation of players speaks volumes to be honest...:lmao your opinion is a fail opinion and a fail opinion is just a fail opinion...but you alright dude kiwi shit....:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:26 AM

Again, Kobe could have averaged 50 against Antonio Daniels & it wouldn't matter b/c Tim/Kobe play different position. Muphucka couldn't carry role players to a title like Tim & wouldn't have made the playoffs if he had Tim's supporting cast from 2000-2002 let alone win a series. Tim sonned Kobe when he had PRIME Shaq TWICE.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Again, Kobe could have averaged 50 against Antonio Daniels & it wouldn't matter. Muphucka couldn't carry role players to a title like Tim. Kobe wouldn't have made the playoffs if he had Tim's supporting cast from 2000-2002 let alone win a series.

Tammy Tits played with 2 first ballot hall of famers and all stars his entire career..Kobe did not..end of story case closed !!!! :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:36 AM
Tammy Tits played with 2 first ballot hall of famers and all stars his entire career..Kobe did not..end of story case closed !!!! :lol

Please list me the number of players on the Spurs squad that made the All-Star team in 2002-03? Kobe missed the playoffs when Shaq abandoned him & couldn't win a series until MVPau fell onto his lap, end of story case closed !!!! :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Please list me the number of players on the Spurs squad that made the All-Star team in 2002-03?

Cherry pick a single season Kiwi Shits...Tammy Tits has played with two first ballot HOF'ers his entire career....even though Kobe Did shit on him in 2002 -2003 :lol

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 05:40 AM
Again, Kobe could have averaged 50 against Antonio Daniels & it wouldn't matter b/c Tim/Kobe play different position. Muphucka couldn't carry role players to a title like Tim & wouldn't have made the playoffs if he had Tim's supporting cast from 2000-2002 let alone win a series. Tim sonned Kobe when he had PRIME Shaq TWICE.

still doesn't negate the fact that he was carried in either series. Dude held his own.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:44 AM
Playing with Shaq and still being considered the greatest amongst older retired legends, your peers, and the new generation of players speaks volumes to be honest...:lmao your opinion is a fail opinion and a fail opinion is just a fail opinion...but you alright dude kiwi shit....:lol

Except unbiased folks have said Tim is the best player of his generation including Magic, Kareem, Russell and now the entire media despite him giving the middle finger to the media his entire career.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:50 AM
still doesn't negate the fact that he was carried in either series. Dude held his own.

Idiot, Kobe wouldn't have been able to play 1-on-1 if it wasn't for Shaq. Tony Parker won Finals MVP b/c he was playing alongside Tim/Manu & going up against Boobi Gibson. LeBron on the other hand was playing alongside Eric Snow, Big Z, Larry Hughes, Sideshow Bob & didn't look too hot while going up against Bowen. Are you going to tell me Parker held his own against LeBron?:lol

Put Ray Allen on that 2001 Lakers squad & dude would have been averaging 30 while shooting a cool 50%. People forget that Ray Allen outplayed Iverson in the ECF but Iverson had a more efficient Finals series than Kobe in 2001:lmao. It was poetic justice that Ray Allen sonned him in the 2008 championship clincher while Kobe was handed Finals MVP after a 6-24 shooting performance:lmao.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:53 AM

No one will remember Jim except his biggest fan Buddy Mignon:lol (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606)

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Except unbiased folks have said Tim is the best player of his generation including Magic, Kareem, Russell and now the entire media despite him giving the middle finger to the media his entire career.

Show me where they said it..instead of lying through your gaping asshole :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 06:07 AM

-Magic: "We've already got him in the top-10. You can slide him up there anywhere you want to put him, because it's not just how – it's not just him winning five, but it's how he won five. It's the way he played the game, how he approached the game."

-LeBron: “If I just look at the last 15 years, he’s probably been the most consistent, most dominant player that we’ve had as far as 15 years all together. He’s won five titles, multiple All Stars, MVPs, and so on and so on."

-Bill Russell: Tim Duncan 'Right Up There at the Top' Among All-Time Big Men

-Kareem: “Tim Duncan,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “He’s very fundamental and every postseason his team is going a lot further than a lot of the other teams. They have a pretty good number of world championships. They keep riding Tim Duncan.”

-Kobe Bryant: "I'm the 200th-best player":lmao

https://lifefromthenosebleeds.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tim-duncan-deal-with-it.jpg

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 06:27 AM
Idiot, Kobe wouldn't have been able to play 1-on-1 if it wasn't for Shaq. Tony Parker won Finals MVP b/c he was playing alongside Tim/Manu & going up against Boobi Gibson. LeBron on the other hand was playing alongside Eric Snow, Big Z, Larry Hughes, Sideshow Bob & didn't look too hot while going up against Bowen. Are you going to tell me Parker held his own against LeBron?:lol

Put Ray Allen on that 2001 Lakers squad & dude would have been averaging 30 while shooting a cool 50%. People forget that Ray Allen outplayed Iverson in the ECF but Iverson had a more efficient Finals series than Kobe in 2001:lmao. It was poetic justice that Ray Allen sonned him in the 2008 championship clincher while Kobe was handed Finals MVP after a 6-24 shooting performance:lmao.

lotta ifs ifs and ifs. If Shaq wasn't there. If ray was there. FACT is he held his own. IF you had more band aids, IDIOT, that shitpipe wouldn't still be bleeding and sore. It's ok. Use gauze.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 06:31 AM
lotta ifs ifs and ifs. If Shaq wasn't there. If ray was there. FACT is he held his own. IF you had more band aids, IDIOT, that shitpipe wouldn't still be bleeding and sore. It's ok. Use gauze.

There are no "ifs" when it comes to Ray Allen outplaying Iverson in the ECF & Iverson outplaying Kobe in the 2001 Finals:lol. Along w/ Ray Allen raining threes in Kobe's face in the 2008 Finals & Kobe throwing up bricks in the 2010 Finals.:lol No "ifs" either when it comes to Kobe missing the postseason after Shaq left town & never winning a series until Pau arrived:lol. No "ifs" when it comes to who was the best player on the the 3peat Lakers.:lol. No "ifs' when it comes to Kobe shooting the Lakers out of the series against the same Pistons squad that Manu tore apart.:lol You can take all of it to the bank!

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 06:41 AM
There are no "ifs" when it comes to Ray Allen outplaying Iverson in the ECF & Iverson outplaying Kobe in the 2001 Finals:lol. Along w/ Ray Allen raining threes in Kobe's face in the 2008 Finals & Kobe throwing up bricks in the 2010 Finals.:lol No "ifs" either when it comes to Kobe missing the postseason after Shaq left town & Kobe never winning a series until Pau arrived:lol. No "ifs" when it comes to who was the best player on the the 3peat Lakers.:lol. You can take all of it to the bank!

We we all know who was the best player on those three peat Lakers. There will never be nothing like an in shape and focused Shaquille O'Neal. And Paunwon many series without Bryant right? Just stock up on that gauze sir. Ya draws are leaking. Starting to sound like LG.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 06:46 AM
We we all know who was the best player on those three peat Lakers. There will never be nothing like an in shape and focused Shaquille O'Neal. And Paunwon many series without Bryant right? Just stock up on that gauze sir. Ya draws are leaking. Starting to sound like LG.

Kobe won as many series as Pau did without Shaq & missed the postseason the same year Pau made it thus their solo career is just about the same. Meanwhile Tim sonned Mr. "Most Dominant Ever" Shaq in 99 & '03 when Shaq had the better supporting cast so I guess that means Tim must have been on a different stratosphere than Kobe:wow

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 06:59 AM
Kobe won as many series as Pau did without Shaq & missed the postseason the same year Pau made it thus their solo career is just about the same. Meanwhile Tim sonned Mr. "Most Dominant Ever" Shaq in 99 & '03 when Shaq had the better supporting cast so I guess that means Tim must have been on a different stratosphere than Kobe:wow

okay. I'll bite and play along. I'll do what you do best and make excuses i.e. Ant Daniels and old man Rob. Ahem.

Well in 1999, they were, uh, uh led by Rambis or Harris and just traded for Rice who didn't know the offense. And, uh, uh, in 2003, they were uh, just tired from all those deep playoff runs. Uh. Uh. There. Which Laker sonned the Spurs in 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2008? Or was it all on Old man Rob and Ant Daniels?

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 07:19 AM
A fail attempt is just a fail attempt....ok Kiwi-shits.....:lol looks like your gaping asshole is still intact

-Magic: "We've already got him in the top-10. You can slide him up there anywhere you want to put him, because it's not just how – it's not just him winning five, but it's how he won five. It's the way he played the game, how he approached the game."

-LeBron: “If I just look at the last 15 years, he’s probably been the most consistent, most dominant player that we’ve had as far as 15 years all together. He’s won five titles, multiple All Stars, MVPs, and so on and so on."

-Bill Russell: Tim Duncan 'Right Up There at the Top' Among All-Time Big Men

-Kareem: “Tim Duncan,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “He’s very fundamental and every postseason his team is going a lot further than a lot of the other teams. They have a pretty good number of world championships. They keep riding Tim Duncan.”

-Kobe Bryant: "I'm the 200th-best player":lmao

https://lifefromthenosebleeds.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tim-duncan-deal-with-it.jpg

Buddy Mignon
11-12-2015, 01:46 PM
And Kobe kept his money... Lol!!!

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:25 PM
okay. I'll bite and play along. I'll do what you do best and make excuses i.e. Ant Daniels and old man Rob. Ahem.

Well in 1999, they were, uh, uh led by Rambis or Harris and just traded for Rice who didn't know the offense. And, uh, uh, in 2003, they were uh, just tired from all those deep playoff runs. Uh. Uh. There. Which Laker sonned the Spurs in 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2008? Or was it all on Old man Rob and Ant Daniels?

Tim beat the Lakers BOTH times WITHOUT an All-NBA player on his way to winning the title. Kobe had PRIME Shaq BOTH times.

-Again, Kobe would have been in the lotto w/ Tim's supporting cast from 2000-02; Fisher outplayed the Spurs backcourt all by himself in 2001 (Avery/Porter:lol).
-LoL at using All-Star Rice not being acclimated as the excuse for getting swept when Stephen Jackson was a training camp invitee & ended up being Tim's wingman in '03 after becoming a starter mid-season when Steve Smith got injured:lol.
-Antonio Daniels wasn't much better than Smush Parker & he is supposed to be Tim's wingman in the 2001 WCF:lol.
-In 2002, Tim was the best player in the series & lost only b/c 19 yr old Parker was his wingman.
-In 2004, Tim went up against 4 HOFers without any all-stars: Rasho Nesterovic/Hedo:lol
-In 2008, Manu was injured & the rest of the supporting cast besides Tony were AARP status meanwhile Pau/Odom were in their primes

-Remind me of when Kobe won a series without an All-NBA level wingman in their prime?............

Buddy Mignon
11-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Tim beat the Lakers BOTH time WITHOUT an All-NBA player on his way to winning the title. Kobe had PRIME Shaq BOTH time.

-Again, Kobe would have been in the lotto w/ Tim's supporting cast from 2000-02; Fisher outplayed the Spurs backcourt all by himself in 2001 (Avery/Porter:lol).
-LoL at using All-Star Rice not being acclimated as the excuse for getting swept when Stephen Jackson was a training camp invitee & ended up being Tim's wingman in '03 after becoming a starter mid-season when Steve Smith got injured:lol.
-Antonio Daniels wasn't much better than Smush Parker & he is supposed to be Tim's wingman in the 2001 WCF:lol.
-In 2002, Tim was the best player in the series & lost only b/c 19 yr old Parker was his wingman.
-In 2004, Tim went up against 4 HOFers without any all-stars: Rasho Nesterovic/Hedo:lol
-In 2008, Manu was injured & the rest of the supporting cast besides Tony were AARP status meanwhile Pau/Odom were in their primes

-Remind me of when Kobe won a series without an All-NBA level wingman in their prime?............

Yeah... Robinson, Parker, Manu, Jackson, Bowen were all scrubs. Go play with a bag of dicks, faggot.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Yeah... Robinson, Parker, Manu, Jackson, Bowen were all scrubs. Go play with a bag of dicks, faggot.

Kobe missed the postseason w/ Butler/Odom so I'm pretty sure he would have won a title w/ washed up 37 yr old Robinson, 20 yr old Parker, rookie Manu playing on a badly sprained ankle, camp invitee Jackson & Bowen who couldn't make a layup in an empty gym:lmao. Tim only earned the highest win-share in a single postseason run in NBA history all b/c he had an awesome supporting cast in 2003.:lol

Chingo Bling
11-12-2015, 05:46 PM
What picks were Shaq, Pau and Odom?

#50 was numero uno but what about Tony and Manu? With the next last pick in he draft, crees que el FO thought Manu was going to be what he is?

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Tim beat the Lakers BOTH times WITHOUT an All-NBA player on his way to winning the title. Kobe had PRIME Shaq BOTH times.

first off, I guess you don't understand sarcasm. Second, Spurs never lost a series without an excuse. I get it.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 09:24 PM
first off, I guess you don't understand sarcasm. Second, Spurs never lost a series without an excuse. I get it.

First, your sarcasm was based on false equivalences (muphucka out here comparing apples to orange). Second, Kobe never won a series without an All-NBA level wingman. The truth hurt, I get it.:lol

(Facts =! Excuses)

Examples of facts: Injuries, shitty supporting cast, father time, confirmed rigged officiating
Examples of excuses: Lack of chemistry, being tired, lack of experience, distraction

DMC
11-12-2015, 09:31 PM
My inner child's hero is better than yours. Sure, neither would ever stop to say hi to us on the street before hurrying to their luxury car to be whisked away to some regal estate party, but still, my avatar > yours.

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 09:36 PM
My inner child's hero is better than yours. Sure, neither would ever stop to say hi to us on the street before hurrying to their luxury car to be whisked away to some regal estate party, but still, my avatar > yours.

I'm just fuckin' w/ the Kobestans, I have never initiated a post worshiping a stranger but it sure is fun to get a rise out of grown men defending their hero.:lol

I'm an atheist, I've never worn a jersey w/ another man's name on it, never cared for anyone's autograph, I only care about the quality of the product (music/movies/clothes/shoe...etc) than the brand name or who made it & I didn't give 2 shyts about such things as superheros/Santa Clause as a child. If anything, I'm a contrarian:lol.

ambchang
11-12-2015, 10:23 PM

Against Steve smith and Antonio Daniels. Once the Spurs got Bowen, Kobe was contained.

Ashy Larry
11-13-2015, 12:36 AM
Against Steve smith and Antonio Daniels. Once the Spurs got Bowen, Kobe was contained.

agree there. Bryant got his points but Kung Fu Bruce made him work like hell. Actually a good dude off the floor.

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2015, 08:32 AM

Steve Smith wasn't on the roster in 2001, Derek Anderson was the starting shooting guard & second leading scorer but he got injured against the Mavs & didn't play against the Lakers which is why Antonio Daniels started. It was washed up Sean ****** w/ no kidneys that was backing up Daniels. In 2002, both Steve Smith & Bowen were on the roster but they were one way players; Bowen couldn't create his own shots & Smith couldn't guard Kobe. It was the emergence of Stephen Jackson in 2002-03 as a two-way player that made Kobe expend energy on DEFENSE rather than cherry picking while being hidden on Bowen. The Spurs would have beaten the Lakers in 2002 & 2004 if Stephen Jackson was on the roster rather than Steve Smith & Hedo.

ambchang
11-13-2015, 09:55 AM
agree there. Bryant got his points but Kung Fu Bruce made him work like hell. Actually a good dude off the floor.

Bruce contained Bryant as well as anyone during his prime, and a lot has to do with Bruce's combination of length and quickness. There weren't a lot of lockdown defenders at the perimeter in the early 00's, it was pretty much Bowen and Artest, Kobe was great when he had his mind to it, but then he just let go of that end of the court as he "got his own team".

The rule changes also benefited Kobe more than anything. The league never saw such a huge number of big time perimeter scorers in TMac, Carter, Iverson, Pierce, Allen in the early 00s, and then with Wade, Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Curry, Harden coming in later in the game. It's really no coincidence, the NBA wanted to open the game up, and changed the rules accordingly.

Not to mention the Shaq impact. The Spurs consciously ignored the perimeter and focused on stopping Shaq, and it backfired. The Spurs defensive strengths in 00 and 01 was their centers, and they played to their strength. Not only did Kobe have a field day in 01, Fisher scored way above his scoring average as well, and shot the lights out the entire series. He shot 75% from 3. Rick Fox shot 43%, and Shaw shot 50%, the Spurs just totally ignored the perimeter because they knew there was nothing they could do with players like Antonio Daniels, Terry Porter and Avery Johnson playing the perimeter.

Steve Smith wasn't on the roster in 2001, Derek Anderson was the starting shooting guard & second leading scorer but he got injured against the Mavs & didn't play against the Lakers which is why Antonio Daniels started. It was washed up Sean ****** w/ no kidneys that was backing up Daniels. In 2002, both Steve Smith & Bowen were on the roster but they were one way players; Bowen couldn't create his own shots & Smith couldn't guard Kobe. It was the emergence of Stephen Jackson in 2002-03 as a two-way player that made Kobe expend energy on DEFENSE rather than cherry picking while being hidden on Bowen. The Spurs would have beaten the Lakers in 2002 & 2004 if Stephen Jackson was on the roster rather than Steve Smith & Hedo.

Yeah, Smith wasn't there in 01, my bad. But point still stands, Kobe was abusing a backcourt that Fisher abused as well. Once Spurs got Bowen, Kobe's scoring dropped to 26 ppg on 45% shooting (around his season average). People thought the Spurs had always been loaded defensively, and it's not true, Duncan and Robinson erased a lot of mistakes early on, they didn't really get great defensively until they supplemented those two with Bowen and Jackson. The Spurs also sucked on defense in the late 00s.

DMC
11-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Undisclosed injury per par.
Baxter HolmesESPN Staff Writer http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/holmes_baxter_m.jpg
After sitting out two games with a sore back, Kobe Bryant will play tonight against the Mavericks in Dallas.