PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Lakers fans

Horse
11-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Do yourself a favor and go away now. Every stupid fucking thread you start is disproved almost immediately. Save face and come back next season.

DeRozan m8
11-11-2015, 03:51 PM
You'd think after being proven wrong time after time on bumps, that they'd slow down a bit, but they're too stupid to even stop LMAO

My fave of this season was Lakers going 9-1 in their first 10 games.
I mean, how does one with a brain even come to a conclusion like that?

Horse
11-11-2015, 07:07 PM
You'd think after being proven wrong time after time on bumps, that they'd slow down a bit, but they're too stupid to even stop LMAO

My fave of this season was Lakers going 9-1 in their first 10 games.
I mean, how does one with a brain even come to a conclusion like that?

How about randle is better than Duncan? hahaha I know they must be bored and it sucks to have your teams season over in November but they just love making asses of themselves.

DMC
11-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Which Lakers fans? There are only really two or three here.

DarrinS
11-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Many are still only in 1st and 2nd stages of grief, denial and anger.

Biernutz
11-11-2015, 07:58 PM
I find it telling how two faced Lakers fan can be by putting a putting a pitcher of Tim on his avatar
and use the Spurs logo as his favorite team. All he talks about is Tim.. How pathetic Laker fans can be...no
pride in his own team.....

Ashy Larry
11-12-2015, 04:12 AM
Only the ones with common sense know it's gonna be a while before we get back to respectability. Most think firing Byron Scott will automatically fix every thing. We've got serious issues.

illmatic
11-12-2015, 05:01 AM
I find it telling how two faced Lakers fan can be by putting a putting a pitcher of Tim on his avatar
and use the Spurs logo as his favorite team. All he talks about is Tim.. How pathetic Laker fans can be...no
pride in his own team.....

this is the same guy who watches japenese cartoons and then reenacts them in his living room. this is the same guy who kisses men and has went on dates with trannies from the internet. I think him putting a picture as duncan as his avatar and posting on a spurs form should be the least of his concerns...